PDA

View Full Version : Next big indy stars.

wrestlingking
04-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Everyone knows and talks about the big indy stars like AJ and Daniels who are both incredible wrestler. But what about the new unknowns who is gonna be the future of indy wrestling. Who wrestles in local areas that you think has it and can be big.

I was watching this local promotion and found this one kid named Jason Gory he's a rookie and he's got a lot of potential. If in two or three years TNA is still around he'd be great for the X-division. You have to see his finisher I think it's incredible. It's like a flip rock bottom of sorts.

http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/jgpics/MasochisticHealing.mov

Xero
04-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Holy fuck that is impressive. :eek:

Funky Fly
04-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Holy shit. These indy guys can do anything. Pretty soon, it'll be Dragon Ball Z in a ring.

Funky Fly
04-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Crappy dialog and all.

James Steele
04-17-2005, 08:37 PM
:lol:

AMEN

James Steele
04-17-2005, 08:47 PM
That is a kickass move though.

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 10:39 PM
Frakie Kazarian does that off the top rope as one of his finishers, no? Calls it the Flux Capacitor?

James Steele
04-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Flipping On The Mat > Flipping Off The Top Rope

However, that must look kickass.

wrestlingking
04-18-2005, 06:21 PM
The kid Jason Gory has a match against Low Ki in the local promotion's Super Indy tournament which I might be attending. I want to see how good he can go against experienced talent. There is even a chance in the tournament he could go up against Christopher Daniels. I hope he does well he shows great potential especially for a rookie.

Also finding another future potential star. This one is a women's wrestler found this one girl works up in New York goes by the name of Kayla Sparks. She is 16 now and started when she was 13. So I figure if she had the toughness to train with the men at the age of 13 she has to have toughness and heart.

PureHatred
04-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah, she'll need all that grit when the WWE asks her to get implants at the age of 18 if she ever wnats to get a contract.

Hitman84
04-18-2005, 06:40 PM
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
What a move!

wrestlingking
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah, she'll need all that grit when the WWE asks her to get implants at the age of 18 if she ever wnats to get a contract.

It's sad because what you said is so true with the WWE. To get a contract you have to leave your morales and values at the door.

Also found out the name of the finisher is called Masochistic Healing.

mitch_h
04-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Blah looked very CZW 2001ish. Kevin Steen, El Generico, Jay Lethal, Matt Sydal, Arik Cannon are all the future of indy wrestling.

wrestlingking
04-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Blah looked very CZW 2001ish. Kevin Steen, El Generico, Jay Lethal, Matt Sydal, Arik Cannon are all the future of indy wrestling.

Haven't heard of most i rememebr Sydal from the Victory Road PPV. He was the one who did the shooting star on Alex Shelly's back , right? If so I found him very impressive being able to pull that off.

mitch_h
04-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Haven't heard of most i rememebr Sydal from the Victory Road PPV. He was the one who did the shooting star on Alex Shelly's back , right? If so I found him very impressive being able to pull that off.

Yea thats him :y:. AJ Styles seems quite fond of him as well.

Corkscrewed
04-18-2005, 11:41 PM
The flipping Rock Bottom move is pretty cool! :y: Except he wouldn't be able to do it against any non-athletic guy. Or 90% of the WWE roster.

So yeah, he'd ONLY work in the X-Division.

James Steele
04-18-2005, 11:44 PM
:lol:

The Mackem
04-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Dave Mercy

Innovator
04-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Dave MercyHe has the charasma, as David Lee Roth put it

foodstampchamp
04-19-2005, 03:13 PM
The kid Jason Gory has a match against Low Ki in the local promotion's Super Indy tournament which I might be attending. I want to see how good he can go against experienced talent. There is even a chance in the tournament he could go up against Christopher Daniels. I hope he does well he shows great potential especially for a rookie.

Also finding another future potential star. This one is a women's wrestler found this one girl works up in New York goes by the name of Kayla Sparks. She is 16 now and started when she was 13. So I figure if she had the toughness to train with the men at the age of 13 she has to have toughness and heart.

Nice to see a fellow IWC fan on this forum. I thought his move was a Snapmare Driver though. He nearly killed Shiima with that move.

wrestlingking
04-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Nice to see a fellow IWC fan on this forum. I thought his move was a Snapmare Driver though. He nearly killed Shiima with that move.

Idk i went to gory's site and he had it listed under activity. However the QAF he pulled off on Radford looked brutal.

Also anyone else seen Jerelle Clark and Mike Batts in a non TNA match. They look good especially Clark's 630. I want to see a non TNA match. Thinking of ordering NWA Flordia's Rage In THe Cage 05 to see them in a match not just doing a job.

redoneja
04-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Dave Youell ;) :y:

Funky Fly
04-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Ok, Mr. reverse sitdown hiptoss. :roll:

mitch_h
04-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Ok, Mr. reverse sitdown hiptoss. :roll:

:shifty:

Shaggy
04-19-2005, 11:11 PM
WWE signed some guy to a developement deal that can do that move. Forgot his name but he is really big like Brock Lesnar but is as agile as a cruiserweight. There were alot of posts about him somewhere. Forgot his name at the moment.

Back to the question...

Down here there was a guy named Bret Basics that was pretty good in the ring. He got signed to TNA and has been doing stuff on the side for them. Last time I talked to him he mentioned that he was gonna be having dark matches with WWE pretty soon so I dont know what has happened to him now. Need to send him an email.

Mr. JL
04-19-2005, 11:23 PM
^^^
Burchill is his name I believe.

Shaggy
04-19-2005, 11:31 PM
^^^^^

thats right....thanks alot

The Mackem
04-20-2005, 07:08 AM
Burchill's moves are amazing...I don't think we'll ever get a chance to see him do a standing shooting star press in the WWE though :(

wrestlingking
04-23-2005, 11:59 PM
adding on to the list of up and coming indy stars there is the fabulous John Mcchesney who at a local indy promtion had an amzing 2 out of 3 falls match against Chris Sabin. I also think he made an appearance on one of the early Impacts.

Also I want to buy a best of AJ Styles dvd but idk which one to buy there is the TNA one, the nwa wildside one, and the two ROH dvd's anyone that can give me some help it will be appreciated.