PDA

View Full Version : Hassan news

SammyG
04-17-2005, 08:51 PM
- During the WWE's last overseas tour before WrestleMania 21, Muhammad Hassan reportedly lost some locker room points by "unintentionally" disrespecting Sgt. Slaughter during a conversation backstage. Slaughter, who is a road agent for WWE, was giving Hassan some ideas for his match and Hassan openly disagreed with the advice. According to those who saw it, Hassan didn't appear mean or disrespectful about it, but came across as talking down to Slaughter as if he was just another guy backstage. Hassan was then "sentenced" by Chris Benoit and a few other RAW wrestlers to cover the bar tab for the workers that night, which was said to be around a few hundred dollars.

wrestleview.com

Savio
04-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Chris benoit can suck a dick.

Ruien
04-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Am I suppose to care about this?

Also, good work on posting a lot of news on here though.

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Am I the only one that actually likes Hassan and Daivari?

Ruien
04-17-2005, 09:24 PM
No, why would you be?

SammyG
04-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Nope

Marcyo
04-17-2005, 09:25 PM

No. I serisously love both of the guys.

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Wondering. Everyone else is all..

BOOOOO!!! Fuckin' A-Raabs.

Maybe because I hang around marks.

E.G: My brother.

Me: "Jesus fucking christ, stop fucking up the titles!!!"
Little Brother: "I think it looks cool"

PullMyFinger
04-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Both of those wrestlers are awesome.

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 09:30 PM
It's one thing to ask for advice and then be disrespectful, however if the advice was unsolicitated, then Sgt. Slaugther, nor anyone else can fault Hassan. What I find even more ludicrious is the fact he wasn't even overly disrespectful, but more uninterested in the advice.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2005, 09:40 PM
This news is like 2 weeks old. You're turning into Joey Radd

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Nope. In fact, I think Hassan is one of thebest people on the mic, both in terms of drawing heat and in general.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Wondering. Everyone else is all..

BOOOOO!!! Fuckin' A-Raabs.

Maybe because I hang around marks.

E.G: My brother.

Me: "Jesus fucking christ, stop fucking up the titles!!!"
Little Brother: "I think it looks cool"
I get that from people simply because I live near so many hick communities. They're like "I can't believe this guy would disrespect us. Fucking Muslims."

Me: :wtf: k, you know it's an act, right? He's not really cutting Michael's throat and the guy form Die HArd wasn't really holding a building hostage...

"...Goddamn ungrateful foreigners."

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:44 PM
It's one thing to ask for advice and then be disrespectful, however if the advice was unsolicitated, then Sgt. Slaugther, nor anyone else can fault Hassan. What I find even more ludicrious is the fact he wasn't even overly disrespectful, but more uninterested in the advice.
What Hero said. Benoit and company were similarly prickish, I must say. What the Hell? i mean, Hassan could've feigned interest, but why make this a big deal? You give someone advice, they take it or don't. SCANDAL.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Nope. In fact, I think Hassan is one of thebest people on the mic, both in terms of drawing heat and in general.

:y:

I remember making a thread about these 2 coming up from OVW way back and I absolutely loved the idea. I just hoped they booked him right and they have.

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I thought at first Hassan was that Tiger Jeet Ali... or whatever the hell his name was. But once I heard him on the mike, I knew I was wrong.

KayfabeMan
04-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Chris benoit can suck a dick.

He sure can.

I remember this one night we were in...

Nevermind. :shifty:

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 09:49 PM
As many have pointed out, if the advice from Slaughter was unsolicited, then, he shouldn't have "lost points" for differences in opinions.

I doubt Slaughter could have good ideas about the way a match should/shouldn't go, as most "legends" are stuck back in the era's in which they wrestled, which is probably why Hassan disagreed with Slaughter's advice.....

I personally think Hassan is a great heel and can wrestle on-par with any of the top RAW talents. I hope Hassan is the one to take the IC title off of Benjamin. That would rock.

Mr. JL
04-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Boo F'N hoo! I love how disagreeing and having a different opinion will get you 'sentenced'

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Sgt. Slaughter: So, you should change your finisher to a move I like to call "The Dropkick" here's how you do it...
Hassan: :wtf:

KayfabeMan
04-17-2005, 09:56 PM
You know, I really really have to disagree with the logic here.

Whether or not the advice was unsolicited is totally irrelevant. The guy has been there and done more than you can dream of doing - what is the harm in taking his advice?? The complete lack of respect from most workers nowadays is astounding, but I guess it can be expected when people are working for only 2 years before being brought right up to TV, and having everything handed to them.

Maybe if some of the guys would learn how to pick up some pointers from the 'old guys' the business would be in a better shape than it's actually in, instead of being an over-glorified body building contest, with no psychology. The best way to learn things in wrestling (and really, in anything obviously) is to listen to advice from people who've done it already. If everyone would stop thinking that they know everything, maybe they could learn something.

Fact is, 'Hassan' should've listened to his comments, thanked him and either put the comments to use if they were applicable, or forgot about them and just shown respect to him anyhow.

Aussie Skier
04-17-2005, 10:37 PM
As many have pointed out, if the advice from Slaughter was unsolicited, then, he shouldn't have "lost points" for differences in opinions.

I doubt Slaughter could have good ideas about the way a match should/shouldn't go, as most "legends" are stuck back in the era's in which they wrestled, which is probably why Hassan disagreed with Slaughter's advice.....

I personally think Hassan is a great heel and can wrestle on-par with any of the top RAW talents. I hope Hassan is the one to take the IC title off of Benjamin. That would rock.

i always found slaughter's matches boring.
However, i remember when i used to watch him, he was sooo big i just always thought, there is no fu*cking way this guy can loose!

i think he had good ring physcology!

James Steele
04-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Chris Benoit is still > all.

Hired Hitman
04-17-2005, 10:39 PM
I would have done the same thing if a "legend" gave me advice I didn't agree with, I would tell him/her that I don't think that is such a good idea. why let the "legends" go around saying things that aren't of much use, they will only embarrass themselves

Corkscrewed
04-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Guys, it's obviously because they were discriminating the Arabs. DUH.

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Kayfab, for all we know Slaughter gives him advice all the time, maybe so much so the Hassan decided to not welcome iw for a change. Sometimes you can be gracious, but it leads those you're being gracious to, to pester you.

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 11:08 PM
Benoit was just looking for an excuse to get hammered on someone else's dime.

Sarge: Hey, why don't you try a little something I once used, I call it the "Atomic Noogie..."
Hassan: :?:
Benoit: Why, you punk-ass rookie, you'll be buying me drinks tonight!!!!
Hassan: Sorry, why don't I just apologize to Sarge...
Benoit: HEY EVERYONE, DRINKS ARE ON HASSAN TONIGHT!!!
Hassan: :(
Benoit: :D works every time.....now where's that Masters kid. I've had my eye on an Armani suit....

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 11:08 PM
BTW...Hassan is a fucking superstar.

Pepsi Man
04-18-2005, 01:46 AM
haha, so in that aspect, Benoit = JBL.

:D

Innovator
04-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Hmmmmm, pay for Benoit's drinks OR have JBL soap your ass.....

Pepsi Man
04-18-2005, 02:04 AM
Hmmmmm, pay for Benoit's drinks OR have JBL soap your ass.....
The JBL rape incident was like at least five years ago now. Probably longer.

The latest JBL incident was having Johnny Jeter fetching him beers and watching tag team wrestling for bitching about the fact that he's been brought into the WWE as a tag team wrestler.

Rammsteinmad
04-18-2005, 03:35 AM
Chris Benoit is still > all.

Londoner
04-18-2005, 02:34 PM
This news is like 2 weeks old. You're turning into Joey Radd

hmmm...turning? :shifty:

TerranRich
04-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Slaughter: Hey, kid, I've got some great ideas for your match! Listen, here's what I was thinking--
"ALLLAAAAYEYEEEYYEAAAALLLEEEEYYYAYYAAYELLNNANLALANNNALELEYANANNAALLENANNN!!"

PureHatred
04-18-2005, 03:08 PM
DAMN YOU HASSAN!!!

Kane Knight
04-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Slaughter: Hey, kid, I've got some great ideas for your match! Listen, here's what I was thinking--
"ALLLAAAAYEYEEEYYEAAAALLLEEEEYYYAYYAAYELLNNANLALANNNALELEYANANNAALLENANNN!!"

LOL

Corkscrewed
04-18-2005, 03:27 PM
LMAO. PureHatred and TerranRich both got rep for those. :lol: