PDA

View Full Version : After the poll i've made about this...

Marcyo
04-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Ladies and gents, i present to you, the most talentless piece of shit to ever set foot in a ring.

http://img58.echo.cx/img58/790/masters0xz.jpg

jerichoholic169
04-18-2005, 12:10 PM
plus he isn't exactly the most safe......

Marcyo
04-18-2005, 12:12 PM
plus he isn't exactly the most safe......

not really. I'd rather have a shoot match with Big Show than a match with him.

Kane Knight
04-18-2005, 12:19 PM
http://img58.echo.cx/img58/790/masters0xz.jpg

"Hold it in, Chris, you don't want to shit yourself on Raw."

DaveBrawl
04-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Luger 2005: The legend lives on

--edit--
Wow can't believe my 1,000th post was about Chris Masters and Lex Luger. :nono:

Marcyo
04-18-2005, 12:54 PM
LOL

rep anyways

Anybody Thrilla
04-18-2005, 01:08 PM
I don't mind Chris Masters. Give him some times. His style is old-school, which I like. He reminds me of Hercules. I guess that's boring to some of the newer finds, but I kinda like it.

And he's not as bad on the mic as some people like to say he is.

Marcyo
04-18-2005, 01:28 PM
I don't mind Chris Masters. Give him some times. His style is old-school, which I like. He reminds me of Hercules. I guess that's boring to some of the newer finds, but I kinda like it.

I guess people hate him because he broke Richard's nose. Having an accident of the likes in your first match is not exactly helpful for your reputation.

Kane Knight
04-18-2005, 01:35 PM

He IS that bad on the mic.

While he probably COULD get better in time in the ring, he's pretty crappy. He's sloppy, and that goes beyond breaking SR's nose. He shouldn't have been brought onto TV until he was ready to actually play with the big boys, but again, the scouts said "hoss," Vince signed him up, and then they realised he couldn't wrestle.

Just John
04-18-2005, 01:44 PM
I don't like all the new people coming in, I'd prefer to just live in the wwf attitude era

Anybody Thrilla
04-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Injuries happen all the time in wrestling. It's not entirely fair to give Masters so much heat for Stevie Richards. That's a risk that all of the wrestlers know is there before they step in a ring.

And really, I don't think he's that bad on the mic. He sounds like a dumb jock who thinks he can beat anybody up. Fits the character, I think.