PDA

View Full Version : Going to Smackdown tonight

spd10000
01-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Yep, a friend and I bought tickets for the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. It's about 2 hours drive, so I really hope it's worth it. Do they usually tape Velocity at the Smackdown shows? And are the announcers for Velocity actually in the arena?

Savio
01-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Are you bringing any signs?

ilt_undertaker
01-13-2004, 05:21 PM
<font color=Silver>I know this isnt the time, but im goin' to WMXX</font>

Kenny
01-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Yep, a friend and I bought tickets for the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. It's about 2 hours drive, so I really hope it's worth it. Do they usually tape Velocity at the Smackdown shows? And are the announcers for Velocity actually in the arena?

Yeah you'll probably get a dark match or two, followed by the Velocity tapings. I'm pretty sure that Josh and Bill Demot will be at ring side for the tapings... but last time I went to Raw Coach and Al Snow weren't at the table. So I can't really help you there.

Personally from experience I'd say any live event is worth it. Tomorrow or the next day I plan to pick up tickets for a show on the 1st of next month. Should be interesting.

Corkscrewed
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Are you bringing any signs?
Well I finally finished. These are my signs for SMACKDOWN -

CHAVO NEEDS HIS BABY BOTTLE (in bright pink letters, under a drawing of a baby bottle)

WORD LIFE
(drawing of Cena's hand sign)
CENA # 1

REY MYSTERIO
6 1 9

RUSTY BROOKS
WRESTLING LEGEND