PDA

View Full Version : If You *were* A Manager, Who Would You Get?

Savio
01-13-2004, 05:41 PM
I'd try to get Kane. If not him Matt Morgan.

The Naitch
01-13-2004, 05:52 PM
I'd love to manage Rhyno. Or Sable. She wouldn't have to pay me cash for my managerial services. Boinking her on a regular would suffice.

Corkscrewed
01-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Sean O'Haire.....

Loose Cannon
01-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Well first I would start out by buying out Nikolai Volkoff and demanding him to be my "Servent", who would from time to time wrestle in matches and also clean my shoes, wash my car etc....

Then I would enlist the services of IRS to tell people to pay there taxes or else

I would then get Kama Mustaffa to go ahead and steal Takers urn, melt it and thus make a gold chain out of it.

I would then trick everyone and say I had bought Lex Lugar out, but in reality, I really would buy Tatanka out. Big Swerve

Then I would get Bam Bam, but fire his ass real quick for losing to a non wrestler.

Along the way I would get King Kong Bundy to do nothing but look Big and Mean

Then in another swerve, I would pretend I bought out The Undertaker, but it would really be this other wrestler who looks nothing like him and is about 3 inches shorter.

And a little later I would get Psycho Sid and the 1.2.3. Kid and have the Kid wrestle in a "Crybaby Match"

Now thats what you call managing

OH WAIT..... :shifty:

MVP
01-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Definitely Shannon Moore.

Innovator
01-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Well first I would start out by buying out Nikolai Volkoff and demanding him to be my "Servent", who would from time to time wrestle in matches and also clean my shoes, wash my car etc....

Then I would enlist the services of IRS to tell people to pay there taxes or else

I would then get Kama Mustaffa to go ahead and steal Takers urn to make a gold chain out of it.

I would then trick everyone and say I had bought Lex Lugar out, but in reality, I really would buy Tatanka out. Big Swerve

Then I would get Bam Bam, but fire his ass real quick for losing to a non wrestler.

Along the way I would get King Kong Bundy to do nothing but look Big and Mean

Then in another swerve, I would pretend I bought out The Undertaker, but it would really be this other wrestler who looks nothing like him and is about 3 inches shorter.

And a little later I would get Psycho Sid and the 1.2.3. Kid and have the Kid wrestle in a "Crybaby Match"

Now thats what you call managing

OH WAIT..... :shifty:

that sounds like quite a plan, but you'd need a lot of money to do that. Probably a million bucks.

ilt_undertaker
01-13-2004, 06:26 PM
<font color=Silver>The Undertaker or Raven</font>

Kane Knight
01-13-2004, 06:32 PM
HHH.

That way I'd always be promoting the top guy in the business...Unless he was injured, starring in a movie, or on his honeymoon. But then, I'd be assured a return to the top. ;)

Darkone
01-13-2004, 07:27 PM
I'd get Trent Acid, because he would make me alot of money.

moshingfreak
01-13-2004, 09:31 PM
Tajiri

Innovator
01-13-2004, 09:34 PM
RVD, so he can start doing Van Terminators again

FourFifty
01-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Spanky!

Fox
01-13-2004, 10:25 PM
AJ ****ing Styles in the WWE

ilt_undertaker
01-13-2004, 10:33 PM
AJ ****ing Styles in the WWE

<font color=Silver>I would love to see that, but Vince would probably treat him like Ultimo Dragon</font>

FourFifty
01-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Who betta than Max Mini?

John la Rock
01-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Id love to manage Goldberg so I could beat the shit out of him (or try) any chance I could

Bad Guy
01-14-2004, 04:50 AM
Torrie Stacy or Victoria. I'd manage them any day.