PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION - Can Trish Stratus help motivate Viscera into becoming the next great icon?

Heyman
04-20-2005, 06:39 PM
QUESTION - Can Trish Stratus help motivate Viscera into becoming the next great icon?

"Behind every powerful man, is a powerful woman"

We've seen this time and time again.

-Behind Triple H, there was Stephanie McMahon.
-Behind Randy Savage, there was Elizabeth
-Behind George Bush Sr., there was Barbara Bush
-Behind Bill Clinton, there was Monica Lewinsky.

Regardless of which great man we are talking about, most great men have had great women behind them...................I argue that Viscera, with Trish Stratus by his side, will become next on this list.

We've seen flashes of brilliance from Viscera before.

-He completely dominated the KOTR in 1995.

-He was Undertaker's most loyal and trusted "right hand man" in 1999 during the days of the corporate ministry

-Viscera has pushed the likes of Chris Benoit, Batista, Undertaker, and Chris Jericho to their limits........an accomplishment which not many can brag about.

A very impressive resume.....to say the very least.

Aside from these accomplishments, you have to take a look at who Viscera is as an athlete and sports-entertainer.

-What 500 lb. man can deliver a spinning heel kick to his opponent? Big Show can't do it. Akebono can't do it. Andre the Giant couldn't do it. Yokozuna couldn't do it.

-What wrestler can take a Taijiri mist to the eyes, only to look back at Taijiri and say, "is that all you gots boy?"........and then completely decimate him afterwards?

In conclusion, I genuinely believe that the sky is the limit for Viscera. Viscera has always been a talented individual. His annihilation of Taijiri, and loyal service to the Undertaker, are just a few examples of this.

The only thing Viscera lacked up until now, was motivation and drive. Perhaps things came to easy for the big man? With TRISH F'CKING STRATUS by his side now however, who better than to motivate the big man?

We saw how Viscera man-handled Kane on RAW this past Monday.

This however, is only the calm before the storm.

Trish Stratus my friends, has woken up a sleeping giant.

Come time Wrestlemania 22, do not be surprised to see a 500 lb. black man celebrating his newly won World Heavyweight championship.....with a beautiful Canadian bombshell by his side.

You heard it hear first ladies and gentleman. You heard it hear first.

v.W.o. 4 lyfe.

James Steele
04-20-2005, 06:42 PM
All I have to say is: Look at my avatar.

Heyman
04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
All I have to say is: Look at my avatar.

Hell yeah. :cool:

If the WWE were smart, they'd also capitalize on Viscera's sex appeal and market him better.

I guarantee that Viscera gets more pussy than Orton. :cool:

McLegend
04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
If I was a hot bitch I would sleep with Mabel.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I believe once Trish sees the hidden potential inside of Vis, i.e. his Cock, then there's no limit to how far Big Vis can take things. In the meantime, I think he will be entertaining for the next few weeks to say the least

Heyman
04-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Viscera is quite possibly the most "well-endowed" wrestler in WWE history. Only Jim Ross would know for a fact however.

Nowhere Man
04-20-2005, 06:51 PM
I can only guess you're taking the piss here. If not, I'd like to bring up a few points.

1) Viscera sucks. There's no two ways about it. He's boring, he's fat, and he's taken part of some of the most godawful matches of the last decade. Sure, Trish worked with Test and Albert, but even they were a damn sight better than Viscera.

2) Nobody gives a shit about him. Hell, Mark Henry was an Olympic Athelete and won the World's Strongest Man competition, and nobody gave a shit about him. All Viscera's got was that stint he did in the Corporate Ministry and a win in what was arguably the worst KotR of all time. Even if he is "good for a hoss" (which he isn't), the fact that he isn't over in the slightest doesn't really help his case.

3) Viscera really really sucks. I know that's just repetition, but it bears repeating. Even putting him with a charismatic heel/pretty face like Trish wouldn't change the fact that it's still Viscera; that's like putting glowing lights and a custom paint-job on a Yugo.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Just thought of something as I refressed the page. What if Big Vis teams up with Val Venis and they form a Triple X group with Trish? Venis can direct movies starring Big Vis and they would be like the old Val Venis movies. Other "divas" would soon join the team later on

Kris P Lettus
04-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Don't be so racist..

v.W.o 4 life!!1!

Heyman
04-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Just thought of something as I refressed the page. What if Big Vis teams up with Val Venis and they form a Triple X group with Trish? Venis can direct movies starring Big Vis and they would be like the old Val Venis movies. Other "divas" would soon join the team later on

Viscera doesn't need Val Venis holding him back. At this point in time, I think the only worthy tag partner for Viscera would be Hulk Hogan. A possible "A-Team" reformation would be pretty cool.

p.s. I think Nowhere Man should be banned for 3 days. He can use those 3 days to get some perspective. :y:

McLegend
04-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I would markout if Mabel made a sex tape with all the bitches he has banged in his career.

It would probably be like a 6 disc box set too.

Zen v.W.o.
04-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Big Vis is perhaps the most under-rated wrestler of all time.

Oh btw, I once saw Vis down in Memphis perform an asai moonsault off the top rope. The wrestling is watered down in the wwe so they ask him not to do these types of maneuvers, as the possibility for injury, especially from a man of his girth, could be severe.

Jacko
04-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Now that Vis is being pushed.

WE WANT MOE WE WANT MOE.

TY.

M. Banana
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Clinton was behind Lewinski.

James Steele
04-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Now this is some serious bidness...but Viscera gives me some serious pleasure.

Jorgha
04-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I thought Lewinski was in front of Clinton...on her knees.

Jorgha
Yea. Lewinski was in front of Clinton...on her knees

jjmoney21
Viscera is the man

James Steele
04-20-2005, 07:17 PM
:shifty:

DaveBrawl
04-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Vis rocks, plain and simple. I mean when he said "all night long" on Raw I about fell out of my chair laughing.

Nark Order
04-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Honestly... can you in good conscience really call that a spinning heel kick?? He doesn't even get close to doing it right. He just falls on his side and keeps his leg straight. Pathetic...

Esoteric
04-20-2005, 08:46 PM
dont kno the viscera pimping fat chicks angle back in the day was funny....maybe he will be the next icon or they can bring mo and oscar back for the men on a mission reunion

Londoner
04-20-2005, 09:07 PM
This thread makes me laugh.

M. Banana
04-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Vis doesn't rock, he jiggles.

Gerard
04-20-2005, 09:42 PM
[-What 500 lb. man can deliver a spinning heel kick to his opponent? Big Show can't do it.

Big show done an enzuguri to albert before which looked more impressive given the height he got on it. Vis's spinning heel kick looks more like hes randomly flailing a leg in the air before the weight topples him over.

Londoner
04-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Viscera gets given way too much credit for one move that he can do.

Gerard
04-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Viscera gets given way too much credit for one move that he can do.

Would that be walking to the ring or sitting on his ass?

M. Banana
04-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Viscera's Move Set:
Punch
Spinning Heel Fall
Body Splash
Squish

Gerard
04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Viscera's Move Set:
Punch
Spinning Heel Fall
Body Splash
Squish

3 of his 4 moves involve him being on the mat for upto 10 minutes to get his wind back, coincidence? :wtf: Assuming the squish isn't the avalanche that is, must be hard jogging 20 feet to flop into a corner so he'd probably fall down due to lack of oxygen anyway.

PureHatred
04-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Vis rocks, plain and simple. I mean when he said "all night long" on Raw I about fell out of my chair laughing.

:y:

Gertner
04-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Vis fucking owns.

V.W.O is going to be running wild.

I expect a title push soon

M. Banana
04-21-2005, 12:10 AM
I expect a <s>title push</s> subway diet soon

jindrak
04-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Someone in the E has to be reading the v.w.o sportonly page.

Viscera's workrate is off the charts.

I think the E has slowly been pushing him for a few months now. He took Benoit to the limit and withstood the Crossface for a long time. He had a near 5 star quality match with Batista, which got both wrestlers over. It was this match that displayed the athletic prowess via Vis' spinning heel kick.

Forgot about personality...Viscera showed that his timing and delivery is better than 90% of the roster in his skit with Trish. Going back a bit further, look at the facial expressions Viscera displayed in his match with Tajiri. Definately up to par with Regal in terms of having the best facial expressions.

To put it simply, Viscera is a wrestling marvel....500 lbs, athletic, charismatic, and a BIG MAN, which Vince loves.

IMO, Viscera should form a tag-team with another talented BIG MAN in Snitsky. With Trish as manager, that duo has "Dream Team" potential that would have Jim Ross creaming his pants. After they tag for awhile, Snitsky and Viscera are involved in a love triangle with Trish.

Think about past great love triangle angles i.e Savage/Hogan/Elizabeth, Angle/HHH/Steph...Both these instances proved to be profitable angles for the E, so why not play the angle with 3 of the most talented performers on the roster?

Don't be surprised is Big Vis is World Champion by next years Wrestlemania. Heck, Bradshaw became champ, so why not Viscera?

Think about it.

Shadow
04-21-2005, 12:50 AM
While I will say that Big Vis isn't all that impressive...

I did mark out huge back when he was King Mable.

Heyman
04-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Going back a bit further, look at the facial expressions Viscera displayed in his match with Tajiri.

Good point. THAT's one thing I also wanted to mention.

When Viscera fought Taijiri just before the Royal Rumble, I noticed that he was doing the "little things" exceptionally well (which in my opinion, sets him apart from a lot of the other wrestlers on the show).

When Taijiri sprayed Viscera with the mist, Viscera had a temporary look of disdain on his face. A few seconds later however, that look of disdain quickly turned into a look of confidence. Viscera's facial reactions was priceless. He didn't have to say ANYTHING......and yet everyone seemingly knew what he was thinking..........Taijiri's mist could not stop Big Vis.

Vis then got up, and threw Taijiri like he was a sack of potatoes.

Viscera has the talent, the gimmick, and the charisma. He already has one of the best entrance themes, and now he has the hottest WWE diva by his side.

Corkscrewed
04-21-2005, 03:33 AM
:lol:

Heyman > Truth Commission

Batsu
04-22-2005, 06:58 PM
LMAO. I missed reading PB&J like this.

Nervous Ferret
04-22-2005, 06:59 PM
peanut butter and jelly?

Marcyo
04-22-2005, 07:05 PM
peanut butter and jelly?

It's even better on toasts.

You know what? Never mind.

Batsu
04-22-2005, 08:26 PM
peanut butter and jelly?

Yep!

nelioneil
04-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Mixing bidness with pleassure... :nono:

http://bigvisthepimp.ytmnd.com/

Shadow
04-22-2005, 08:53 PM
...........He's trying to eat her...isn't he?

roach21
04-22-2005, 09:15 PM
I have a feeling that once the WWE goes south past the mason-dixon line the Vis & Trish thing will go over about as well as a Goldust & Rico tag team match at the White House.

Nark Order
04-23-2005, 01:22 AM
lol @ Spinning Heel Fall

Otherside
04-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Hell yeah. :cool:

If the WWE were smart, they'd also capitalize on Viscera's sex appeal and market him better.

Too true, Big Vis is the total package. Looks, moves, personality and for a big man, quite a good dancer. (See the old MOM days)

He could have his own line of WWE moo-moos and tarps for all occasions. The guy's a goldmine.

And with Trish with him, who knows. The sky is the limit. She always gets me up to the occassion.

Gerard
04-24-2005, 05:03 AM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/viscera/profile.jsp

Viscera's finisher is a sit-down powerbomb? :wtf: I always assumed it was the falling gut splat thats laughingly referred to as a splash.

Hired Hitman
04-24-2005, 05:09 AM
It isn't the splash? :|!

Hired Hitman
04-24-2005, 05:09 AM
"then defeated the dangerous Tajiri in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match."

Gerard
04-24-2005, 05:17 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=viscera How cute, i never knew that :-\

Mr. Nerfect
04-24-2005, 06:20 AM

Crap, I posted something like this in another post after you posted this without any knowledge.

It just seems to fit though, what with Val Venis & Trish Stratus' background together, all the Vs involved. It would just make for a decent tag team in my mind.