PDA

View Full Version : Multi Billion $ Wrestling Company begs for Money on the Streets of Europe Scandal!

Hitman84
04-21-2005, 02:33 PM
I am currently doing a European Study Placement at the University of Vienna - Austria. I'm in the underground station today, on my way to a lecture, when a woman approaches me and urges me to donate money to the WWF. I think to myself, 'Hang on a second. Why would the WWF need money when Vince McMahon is rolling in it?'

Then I realise it's no longer 2001 and notice the logo on her jacket. It was so much better when WWF actually meant 'World Wrestling Federation'.

Compare:
"BAHGAWD! You cost that tiger the title! You bastard! Damn you, panda, damn you straight to hell!"

with:
"BAHGAWD! You cost Austin the title! You bastard! Damn you, Helmsley, damn you straight to hell!"

Bloody pandas. :rant:

Kane Knight
04-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Yeah, producing TNA was a low blow.

Xero
04-21-2005, 02:45 PM
You should have asked when Lita is scheduled to stop being in heat. :shifty:

Lamuella
04-21-2005, 02:46 PM
you aren't very funny.

Kane Knight
04-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I thought you loved me Lammy

Lamuella
04-21-2005, 02:52 PM
not you, snookums. You'll always be my number one.

Hitman84
04-24-2005, 06:26 AM
We seem to be losing the direction of the thread here. I was in fact trying to take the piss out of the WWF... :lol:

You should have asked when Lita is scheduled to stop being on heat. :shifty:
I did - the second time the same woman tried to collar me on the same day. She just asked me what breed of what species a 'Lita' was ... :-\

Considering also that the WWF does not want to be associated with wrestling in any way, shape or form, why did I see another campaigner put another random stranger in an armbar; saying he'd only release the hold if they donated money to the organisation ... ? :wtf: