PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Shot in the ass at night club

Savio
04-23-2005, 01:30 AM
[Source: PWTorch]

-- Chris Jericho, who has become even more outspoken than ever about WWE, may not renew his contract. His deal with the company ends late this year, and he has been very open about his frustrations. A source close to Jericho backstage, says that he is stale and knows it, but is frustrated that he isn’t given more attention from the creative staff.

The creative team, of about 8 or 9 members, feels that it’s not worth heavily investing any time in him until he renews his contract. This means that Jericho isn’t a top candidate to be moved to Smackdown in the upcoming draft, and given a renewed push.

PullMyFinger
04-23-2005, 01:33 AM
Amazing.

So where would he go?

Innovator
04-23-2005, 01:38 AM
I think he just wants to concentrate on Fozzy

Shadow
04-23-2005, 01:44 AM
So how does this have anything to do with him being shot in the ass?

Splaya
04-23-2005, 01:44 AM
I dunno, seems kinda bullshit. The title reads, Jericho shot in the ass at nightclub, yet it talks about his contract with WWE.

Splaya
04-23-2005, 01:46 AM
- Regarding reports making the rounds on some other wrestling websites concerning what Chris Jericho will be doing once his contract with WWE expires later this year, he has all intentions at this point in re-signing with the company. Although he has stated that his character has become somewhat stale on more than one occassion and would like to see a change, he still wants to balance his wrestling career along with his sing careering with Fozzy.

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1114202700.shtml

Make sure you post the most updated shit savior

PullMyFinger
04-23-2005, 01:56 AM
Yes, Jerichos character has become extremely stale as of late. Same shit, he comes out, smiles...calls someone a jackass clown..fights, thats it. What happened to WCW Jericho?

I'm sure he's not the only one...it seems as if everyone is getting frustrated with WWE right now and things are shaking in the wrestling world. Who knows what will happen. Another competitive brand has to come in to freshen things completely..but exactly what company that is and when remains a question.

Jaded-Dragon
04-23-2005, 01:59 AM
He should go heel and bring back Rufus. Hey, if the WWE is going to spend money on a chick with a mole, and that be her gimmick, then why not Rufus?

Nark Order
04-23-2005, 02:04 AM
He needs to be the hilariously evil heel again

Nark Order
04-23-2005, 02:06 AM
And lol @ the title

PureHatred
04-23-2005, 02:09 AM
Considering the fact that Fozzy doesn't sell many albums, I'd say he's going to re-sign. What else is he going to do, make his living doing 'Best Week Ever?' A heel turn would be nice, but mainly it'd be nice to see Y2J treated as a real-life legitimate threat to anybody.

Nark Order
04-23-2005, 02:15 AM
They've pretty much killed him though. I'm not sure if they could restore his credibility at this point

PureHatred
04-23-2005, 02:20 AM
It's wrestling. If you have writers and bookers and a creative team that are willing to put in an effort, you can push anyone with even a smidgen of talent to the moon.

Just look at where Bradshaw was 18 months ago.

Splaya
04-23-2005, 02:22 AM
It's wrestling. If you have writers and bookers and a creative team that are willing to put in an effort, you can push anyone with even a smidgen of talent to the moon.

Just look at where Bradshaw was 18 months ago.
What's worse, is look at Bradshaw now :( :nono:

Funky Fly
04-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Come on Savior. No more of this fake title crap or I'll close your topics.

KayfabeMan
04-23-2005, 02:57 AM
Ralphus :mad:

KayfabeMan
04-23-2005, 02:58 AM
The topic confused me, but it's about Jericho, so I read it anyway :(

Jaded-Dragon
04-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Ralphus :mad:

Ahhhhh... you're right, my bad. :nono:

*goes off and shoots himself*

That's not the first time I've made that same exact mistake either.

KayfabeMan
04-23-2005, 06:44 AM
No, that wasn't to mock to you, that was to show my displeasure with the fact that Ralphus is not on TV.

Kane Knight
04-23-2005, 08:51 AM
HEy, remember when this was News?

Remember when it was posted before?

Kane Knight
04-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Considering the fact that Fozzy doesn't sell many albums, I'd say he's going to re-sign. What else is he going to do, make his living doing 'Best Week Ever?' A heel turn would be nice, but mainly it'd be nice to see Y2J treated as a real-life legitimate threat to anybody.
Doesn't sell many albums? Compared to what? The top ten?

James Steele
04-23-2005, 11:32 AM
DUDE! I already had the phone ready to call the Jeristalkers to get the directions to the hospital. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

And "off-topic" :roll:, Jericho has become stale but he is still better than 99.9% of the roster and still gets some of the biggest pops. Face it, Jericho doesn't need "credibility", he just needs the god damn World Heavyweight Championship around <s>my god's</s> his waist.

YOUR Hero
04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
In his contract renewal, he'll request a title push/run. He'll get it, hell do well, then the stipilation in his contract will be met, and he'll slide back down to the mid card level.

Kane Knight
04-23-2005, 12:40 PM
DUDE! I already had the phone ready to call the Jeristalkers to get the directions to the hospital. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

And "off-topic" :roll:, Jericho has become stale but he is still better than 99.9% of the roster and still gets some of the biggest pops. Face it, Jericho doesn't need "credibility", he just needs the god damn World Heavyweight Championship around <s>my god's</s> his waist.
I disagree. What he really needs is a main event push, but he could be huge even without the WHT.

Savio
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I dunno, seems kinda bullshit. The title reads, Jericho shot in the ass at nightclub, yet it talks about his contract with WWE.*whoosh*

olympic hitman
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm telling ya, the reason Jericho's character is stale is because he doesn't have Ralphus anymore :lol:

Seriously, Jericho deserves better than he's gotten lately. He hasn't been the same since Triple H won the Undisputed Title off him at Wrestlemania X-8[in 2002]. Since that time, Jericho has basically been stuck in the upper-mid card level & hasn't been used in any interesting storylines[aside from coming up with the "Money in the Bank" ladder match @ Mania 21].

The Benjamin/Jericho feud looks to be nice though. I think the only way Y2J will regain any titles will be to switch shows. Doubtful though, since he's not sure about his future and re-signing......

MVP
04-23-2005, 01:05 PM
LOL at people complaining about Jericho being stale when about 30 min of RAW is dedicated to HHH's rambling about being the greatest, and there's another Diva Search coming.

James Steele
04-23-2005, 01:25 PM
KK, I just want to see Jericho with a big ass gold belt...not the IC title. He is ove but give the best all around wrestler in the WWE today the ball and he will run with it like nobody has before him.

Marcyo
04-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Jericho + title belt = ratings

tucsonspeed6
04-23-2005, 03:05 PM
I don't understand why nobody's hearing the huge pops that Jericho's getting? He's been getting them for over a year now.

Bookers: "we need to give somebody this belt."
"How about Jericho?"
"Naw, I don't think the crowd will support him. Let's give it to Orton. He's huge with the female demographic....even if it is a vast minority"

Kane Knight
04-23-2005, 06:43 PM
KK, I just want to see Jericho with a big ass gold belt...not the IC title. He is ove but give the best all around wrestler in the WWE today the ball and he will run with it like nobody has before him.
I definitelyu would like to see him with gold. IT would complete his flashy outfits.

Kane Knight
04-23-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't understand why nobody's hearing the huge pops that Jericho's getting? He's been getting them for over a year now.

Bookers: "we need to give somebody this belt."
"How about Jericho?"
"Naw, I don't think the crowd will support him. Let's give it to Orton. He's huge with the female demographic....even if it is a vast minority"
"all six of them turned in during his last segment. Even RockGurl."

Mr. JL
04-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm telling ya, the reason Jericho's character is stale is because he doesn't have Ralphus anymore :lol:

Seriously, Jericho deserves better than he's gotten lately. He hasn't been the same since Triple H won the Undisputed Title off him at Wrestlemania X-8[in 2002]. Since that time, Jericho has basically been stuck in the upper-mid card level & hasn't been used in any interesting storylines[aside from coming up with the "Money in the Bank" ladder match @ Mania 21].

The Y2J versus HBK feud was booked for half a year in late 2002 and early 2003. It was one of the better buildups to occur in the WWE and ranks a little below the Batista/HHH buildup. Would have been a million times better if it was for the World Heavyweight Championship. Too bad the WWE chose to give the victory to HBK instead of Jericho.

I am not even going to get started on the PISS F'N POOR buildup to his WWE Undisputed Championship win.

Actually, I will.... I remember the WWE teasing a HUGE Austin Versus Rock match for the Vengeance ppv to determine the Undisputed Champion of the World. They teased it to death. They jobbed out Jericho on both Raw and Smack Down! the week Vengeance was to take place. Continued to tease the big Austin Vs. Rock match. Teased it some more. Then they do not deliver the Austin Vs. Rock match which will automatically piss off half the audience. Then made all the Jericho matches a complete clusterfuck with everybody and their momma's interfering to help Jericho win the title.

Just absolute horrible booking.

John la Rock
04-24-2005, 12:59 AM
ya I considered the Y2J/HBK feud as a main-event program. Jericho definately should have gone over.

I was happy with the way they treated Jericho in the feud with Christian. The lost at Wrestlemania XX should have skyrocketed Y2J to the World Title because he turned face. He could have got revenge against Christian and Trish and should have wrestled Benoit for the belt at Summerslam. They totally fucked him up

PerfectOne
04-24-2005, 03:55 AM
I disagree. You know, I used to like Jericho, but now I feel he's holding a lot of the other wrestlers down. I mean, HHH, HBK, Undertaker, Chris Benoit, JBL, Booker T... these are the future of professional wrestling...the new blood, if you will. And people like Jericho and his ilk just hold them all down...damn him and his muppet!

Angelina2K
04-24-2005, 05:35 AM
Frankly Jericho could come out, take a chair into the middle of the ring and sit there all night and I'd probably still be entertained. :shifty:

Of course the reason behind this is that <s>Jericho is my God</s> I'm a Jericho mark. :$

Rammsteinmad
04-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Frankly Jericho could come out, take a chair into the middle of the ring and sit there all night and I'd probably still be entertained. :shifty:

Of course the reason behind this is that <s>Jericho is my God</s> I'm a Jericho mark. :$

Your right. I'm a Jericho mark too, but if he came out and did that one night, he propably would still find a way to make it entertaining.

Marcyo
04-24-2005, 09:57 AM
I disagree. You know, I used to like Jericho, but now I feel he's holding a lot of the other wrestlers down. I mean, HHH, HBK, Undertaker, Chris Benoit, JBL, Booker T... these are the future of professional wrestling...the new blood, if you will. And people like Jericho and his ilk just hold them all down...damn him and his muppet!

Undertaker, HHH, HBK, Benoit and Booker T, new blood? What were you smoking? All of these guys will be retired in like 3 years, except maybe Triple H.

And Jericho doesn't hold the other guys down more than any other wrestler. He's greatness on the mic and in the ring...

Tell me what you were smoking via PM. I wanna know. :yes:

James Steele
04-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by PerfectOne

:roll:

http://suyia.ytmnd.com/

Kane Knight
04-24-2005, 11:29 AM
I personally cracked up. I don't know why people are taking his rambling so seriously.

James Steele
04-24-2005, 11:42 AM
BECUASE HE INSULTED THE WRESTLING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: JERICHO! JERICHO! JERICHO! GO CHRIS GO!!!!!!

Kane Knight
04-24-2005, 11:46 AM
In-slut-ted?

olympic hitman
04-24-2005, 01:43 PM

I agree. Jericho could probably take up the whole show and it would be better, alas, that would NEVER happen though......

<s>That's what Triple H is for</s>, Tune into RAW Monday to see what new and exciting things happen :y: [like we don't forsee a 20 minute promo by Triple H coming? :D].

PureHatred
04-24-2005, 02:01 PM
What kills me about the misuse of Y2J is that it's not just wrestling fans who notice how charismatic he is...It's not just his music. And its not just his many appearance s on morning radio shows. He's constantly on those VH-1 specials like " I Love the 80's" & "Best Week Ever" and he even made an appearance on Conan when the show taped for a week in Canada. So the produceers are basically saying, "Hey, he's a smart, funny, clever guy. He's bound to say something to entertain our viewers."

When the rest of the world is giving one of their wrestlers a bigger push than they are, you'd think the WWE might get a clue.

PerfectOne
04-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Undertaker, HHH, HBK, Benoit and Booker T, new blood? What were you smoking? All of these guys will be retired in like 3 years, except maybe Triple H.

And Jericho doesn't hold the other guys down more than any other wrestler. He's greatness on the mic and in the ring...

Tell me what you were smoking via PM. I wanna know. :yes:

You know, it's people like you who make wrestling bad! If it weren't for Jericho, people like HHH and John Bradshaw Layfield would be champion! Instead, we get old crappy wrestlers like Jericho and his ilk holding down the true up and comers.

I just can't wait for Jericho vs. Viscera, so T.V. (Trish and Viscera) can show the world just why he's the best rookie in wrestling, period!

Angelina2K
04-24-2005, 02:26 PM
Viscera a rookie? :rofl:

Kane Knight
04-24-2005, 03:53 PM
What kills me about the misuse of Y2J is that it's not just wrestling fans who notice how charismatic he is...It's not just his music. And its not just his many appearance s on morning radio shows. He's constantly on those VH-1 specials like " I Love the 80's" & "Best Week Ever" and he even made an appearance on Conan when the show taped for a week in Canada. So the produceers are basically saying, "Hey, he's a smart, funny, clever guy. He's bound to say something to entertain our viewers."

When the rest of the world is giving one of their wrestlers a bigger push than they are, you'd think the WWE might get a clue.
So perfectly correct.

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:54 PM
You know, it's people like you who make wrestling bad! If it weren't for Jericho, people like HHH and John Bradshaw Layfield would be champion! Instead, we get old crappy wrestlers like Jericho and his ilk holding down the true up and comers.

I just can't wait for Jericho vs. Viscera, so T.V. (Trish and Viscera) can show the world just why he's the best rookie in wrestling, period!

HAHAHAHA friggin awesome

Volchok
05-03-2005, 10:13 PM

<marquee>:rofl:</marquee>

Sepholio
05-04-2005, 12:21 AM
<marquee>:rofl:</marquee>

I love it when people marquee the rofl smile. If you watch it, the smile rolls to the right, but he goes left across the screen. Pure, unadulterated humour at its finest.

Er, back to the topic though. I think I would die if Jericho got the push he deserves. I want to see him as champ on RAW, and Christian as champ on Smackdown! and then have a real title unification match. That would be a dream come true and a complete ratings-fest.

Just John
05-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Shot in the ass? Sounds like you need ass cream, now with 10% more ass!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/jrt/a.bmp

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
05-04-2005, 01:04 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17455

Mike the Metal Ed
05-04-2005, 01:09 PM
I love it when people marquee the rofl smile. If you watch it, the smile rolls to the right, but he goes left across the screen. Pure, unadulterated humour at its finest.

<marquee direction="right">:rofl: </marquee>

:p