PDA

View Full Version : Details On Incident Involving The Undertaker

Volchok
04-25-2005, 08:39 PM
-- There was a negative story about The Undertaker and WWE in a U.K. newspaper recently. According to the newspaper, Undertaker was spotting working out at a gym in Ireland a few days ago, and was blowing his nose on to the floor. When one of the employees of the gym asked him to stop, Undertaker reportedly told him to "Shut the f*** up", and that the United States saved their asses in the war, or words to that effect.

-- If the newspaper article is in fact completely true, it is still unlikely that Undertaker will be punished. Despite WWE recently having Rhyno fired for causing a scene in public, Undertaker's status in WWE will most likely protect him from any type of punishment from management.

-----------

Yeah that is pretty messed up if its true and nothing happens..

Funky Fly
04-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Fairly disgusting and quite rude.

loopydate
04-25-2005, 08:50 PM
You'd think WWE midcarders would learn that you're not allowed to make a scene in public unless it involves racism! You can goose-step, talk down other cultures, whatever you want. But if you're just causing a scene to cause a scene, you're gone.

Loose Cannon
04-25-2005, 08:51 PM
hmmm, don't know about the truth to this :lol:

Nervous Ferret
04-25-2005, 08:51 PM
source kidddddddddddddddddd

Volchok
04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
oh shit my bad..

http://www.backstagewrestling.com

KayfabeMan
04-25-2005, 10:26 PM
If it's not true, :lol:

If it is true, that disgusting - not to mention highly unsanitary. If he tried that shit at the gym I work out at, he'd have gotten his teeth kicked out of his mouth by the owner.

Ruien
04-25-2005, 10:28 PM
LC he probed you wrong! That is so a rep for ecko. My 1 point rep that is :)

Corkscrewed
04-25-2005, 10:34 PM
If it's not true, :lol:

If it is true, that disgusting - not to mention highly unsanitary. If he tried that shit at the gym I work out at, he'd have gotten his teeth kicked out of his mouth by the owner.
As much of a Taker fan as I am, I totally agree. If this is true, major :n: :n: to Calloway.

M. Banana
04-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Chances are they're gonna give him a few more jobbers.

chicken
04-25-2005, 11:00 PM
they used to call him, "mean mark" for a reason.

M. Banana
04-25-2005, 11:13 PM
Gayest.Nickname.Evar.

PullMyFinger
04-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Mean Mark Calloway.

Esoteric
04-25-2005, 11:27 PM
....and people were wondering whether or not the Undertaker was a republican

Kane Knight
04-25-2005, 11:40 PM
USA! USA! USA!

Gouda
04-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Who the hell blows there nose onto the floor? :wtf:

James Steele
04-25-2005, 11:44 PM
I do it in a trash can out of view or outside.

Danny Electric
04-25-2005, 11:44 PM
The Undertaker

James Steele
04-25-2005, 11:46 PM
BECAUSE I AM <s>AMERICAN</s> A HEEL...THAT'S WHAT I DO!

James Steele
04-25-2005, 11:46 PM
:shifty:

Favre4Ever
04-26-2005, 12:46 AM
blows his nose onto the floor?

PureHatred
04-26-2005, 03:18 AM
He referenced WWII? If they threatened to fine him, was he going to start talking about the Depression and how they respected their elders "back in his day?"

Sephiroth
04-26-2005, 06:29 AM
I bet he is just pissed off because Cena changed the WWE title.

If it's the truth Taker deserves a good ass kicking imo.

Rammsteinmad
04-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Undertaker is now a prick in my eyes. For a couple of days until I forget about this anyhow.

El Santo
04-26-2005, 08:48 AM
hmmm, don't know about the truth to this :lol:

Agreed. Blowing your nose on the floor?

YOUR Hero
04-26-2005, 09:49 AM
I clicked the link and went to a wrestling site's front page. I don't feel like going through the whole thing. Can someone link directly to the story.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Agreed. Blowing your nose on the floor?
It's possible, and a very redneck thing to do. Depress one of your nostrils, and blow hard. Snot comes out, fired straight down.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 10:16 AM
I clicked the link and went to a wrestling site's front page. I don't feel like going through the whole thing. Can someone link directly to the story.
http://www.backstagewrestling.com/article.php?articleid=116458308

dalegendkilla
04-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Doubt it's true, british newspapers are known for lying their asses off.

TW Mangrove
04-26-2005, 11:20 AM
-- There was a negative story about The Undertaker and WWE in a U.K. newspaper recently. According to the newspaper, Undertaker was spotting working out at a gym in Ireland a few days ago, and was blowing his nose on to the floor. When one of the employees of the gym asked him to stop, Undertaker reportedly told him to "Shut the f*** up", and that the United States saved their asses in the war, or words to that effect.

-- If the newspaper article is in fact completely true, it is still unlikely that Undertaker will be punished. Despite WWE recently having Rhyno fired for causing a scene in public, Undertaker's status in WWE will most likely protect him from any type of punishment from management.

-----------

Yeah that is pretty messed up if its true and nothing happens..

This just shows you how stupid the Undertaker is making that WWII reference. Ireland didn't fight in WWII, they were neutral and the Germans never attacked them. What an idiot. But at least he doesn't have spinning belt.

NoRoolz
04-26-2005, 04:23 PM
IF it's true Undertaker should be fired, that is 10 times worse than what Rhyno did.

However, it's most probably not true, like mentioned, British newspapers are well-known for bullshit stories. But one, why would Undertaker blow his nose on the floor, there's just no need to :?: especially with a guy reasonably famous, it just seems ridiculous. And, like with every scandal about American's and Brit's (in this case Irish) the 'we saved your asses in the war' comes into it. It just seems so false, why would Undertaker, when being asked to stop, instantly say 'We saved your asses in the war'? And even Taker wouldn't be dumb enough to class Ireland as part of Britain.

It was either:
A) Another bullshit story from the English press
B) Some other 6'10", American, died black hair guy with a tattoo saying 'Sara' on his neck :shifty:
C) A true story.

I'm pretty sure it's A.

Anybody Thrilla
04-26-2005, 04:33 PM
It's possible, and a very redneck thing to do. Depress one of your nostrils, and blow hard. Snot comes out, fired straight down.

SEE: Chris Benoit

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 05:13 PM
IF it's true Undertaker should be fired, that is 10 times worse than what Rhyno did.
Randy Orton did something worse than what Rhyno did.

Who's still here? Randy, or Matt Hardy?

Don't use what should have gotten someone fired as a measure of which stories are true.

I'm not saying this is automatically true, but Calloway not being fired has little to do with whether or not this happened. He could probably rape a superstar and get away with it (Provided it wasn't HHH or Steph), so this is nothing.

El Santo
04-27-2005, 12:04 AM

Thanks for this clarification.

I had this weird-ass image of Mark Calloway on all fours and rubbing his nose on the floor, using it like a Kleenex. Then when some Irish fellow tells him to stop it, he cranes his head up and says, "Well, we saved yer ass in Dubya Dubya Two!"

loopydate
04-27-2005, 12:15 AM
^ When I first read it, that's what I thought, too. Then I remembered Chris Benoit used to use the ol' "Snot Rocket" in WCW.

Fox
04-27-2005, 12:27 AM
I'M! AN! AMERICAN JACKASS!

Hope this isn't true. Not only would it prove that Mark Calloway is a rather senseless individual ("we saved your ass in WWII"? what the fuck?), but even more hypocrisy within the WWE for firing guys like Rhyno and Matt Hardy while bag-shitters like Randy Orton and American Jackasses like The Undertaker continue to receive pushes and squash up and comers.

It's probably false. Probably happened more like this:

Drunk Irishman: AY! We don't take kindly to your American Demercratin' snot shootin' in herre!

Undertaker: My fuck up. I'm sorry. Let me buy you a brew.

Drunk Irishman: Don't tell me to shut the fuck up! And whaddyou know 'bout World War Two?!

Undertaker: I didn't...

Drunk Irishman: AMERICAN BASTARD!!!

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 12:57 AM

I had this weird-ass image of Mark Calloway on all fours and rubbing his nose on the floor, using it like a Kleenex. Then when some Irish fellow tells him to stop it, he cranes his head up and says, "Well, we saved yer ass in Dubya Dubya Two!"
Greta. Now I have to go to bed with THAT image in my mind. :foc:

thuganomicalcrippler
04-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Doubt it's true, british newspapers are known for lying their asses off.

thuganomicalcrippler
04-27-2005, 11:01 PM
It sounds a bit stupid. Why in the blue hell, and how in the blue hell does one blow his nose on to a floor?

I knew it was fake the moment it said: "The Undertaker was spotted working out...."

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 11:12 PM
It sounds a bit stupid. Why in the blue hell, and how in the blue hell does one blow his nose on to a floor?

I knew it was fake the moment it said: "The Undertaker was spotted working out...."
These days, he's so out of shape injecting the 'roids is a workout.

YOUR Hero
04-28-2005, 09:25 PM

LOL

you made me laugh.

YOUR Hero
04-28-2005, 09:28 PM
the newspaper?

what newspaper.

Blimey, what kind of bollocks is this then?!