PDA

View Full Version : Christian Info on Raw!

PullMyFinger
04-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Well first, this fan on Rajah wrote this in...

Raw began and The crowd errupted for Batista, however when christian was shown on the screen the crowd were more for him.

And here's some news..

PW Insider.com

-A lot of the boos for Batista during his match with Christian on RAW yesterday were edited out.

Nervous Ferret
04-26-2005, 06:17 PM
yes!

Nervous Ferret
04-26-2005, 06:18 PM
<-----[/not a Batista fan]

PullMyFinger
04-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Personally, I think WWE may have found their biggest superstar since Rock and Austin, but that's just me. I just hope they don't fuck it all up...b/c I'm pretty sure they will..and Triple H along with Vince will be the brains behind it all.

Shaggy
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
The Peeps have united and now WWE will have no choice but to give Christian a heavyweight title run......hopefully.....if Trips allows it

PullMyFinger
04-26-2005, 06:23 PM
The Peeps have united and now WWE will have no choice but to give Christian a heavyweight title run......hopefully.....if Trips allows it
Well WWE certainly did a great job of making Christian look shit last night. They also did a great job at taking his one night of shine and turning into yet another Triple H show.

Jonster
04-26-2005, 06:23 PM
And most of the chants for Christian I couldn't hear when I watched it afterwards either.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Why even bothering the editing? Like it's going to be any different next week?

PullMyFinger
04-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Why even bothering the editing? Like it's going to be any different next week?
Maybe they were hoping that by next week his cheers will be a lot less with the squash match he had.

M. Banana
04-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Vince: Hmmm.. Batista got booed... 7 YEAR OF TITLE REIGN!!!
Heyman: Give Christian a push, did you hear the crowd?
Vince: The crowd was for Christian? Hmmm, he must've brainwashed them!! DAMNIT!! FIRE HIS ASS!!

UmbrellaCorporation
04-26-2005, 06:49 PM
TPU is spreading the word! :cool:

M. Banana
04-26-2005, 06:52 PM
They'll still edit it. No matter what.

Jonster
04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
We were there before TPU was formally formed.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Maybe they were hoping that by next week his cheers will be a lot less with the squash match he had.
Pretty stupid, shortsighted thinking.

In other words, you're proibably right.

Nervous Ferret
04-26-2005, 06:59 PM
*Batista's music hits*
fans: boooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*Christian's music hits*
*face pops*
*Batista begins squashing Christian*
fans: CHRISTIAN!! CHRISTIAN!!!
Vince: Hmm, they don't seem to like Batista. I guess we should give this Christian a try
HHH: Don't be silly dad, put the belt back on me!
Vince: Great IDEA!!

Jonster
04-26-2005, 07:03 PM
*Batista's music hits*
fans: boooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*Christian's music hits*
*face pops*
*Batista begins squashing Christian*
fans: CHRISTIAN!! CHRISTIAN!!!
Vince: Hmm, they don't seem to like Batista. I guess we should give this Christian a try
HHH: Don't be silly dad, put the belt back on me!
Vince: Great IDEA!!
True story.

UmbrellaCorporation
04-26-2005, 07:04 PM
We were there before TPU was formally formed.

Aye, true. Peeps are everywhere. And this is a good thing. :P

Team Sheep
04-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, the fans were all for Christian on Monday. He had a huge pop both times he came out, which was then edited out on TV. Batista actually got booed quite a lot where I was seated at least, and I'm sure it was the same all around the arena. Damn it, if only RAW was live this week.

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Yeah, the fans were all for Christian on Monday. He had a huge pop both times he came out, which was then edited out on TV. Batista actually got booed quite a lot where I was seated at least, and I'm sure it was the same all around the arena. Damn it, if only RAW was live this week.
I'm sort of surprisded BAtista's getting booed that majorly. Then again, his lack of mic skills are really starting to show through.

I'm not surprised at Christian. Nor the response of "edit out the cheers!"

Though I certianly don't GET it. Unless the WWE plans on going totally taped, it makes no sense to edit out the live responses. They're desperately trying to control something they cannot, unless they stop their live format.

Jaded-Dragon
04-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Why edit, really.... It makes zero sense at all.

Vince: Hey, wait... Christians not the champ, why the hell are they cheering him?

Heyman: Maybe we should run with this, I mean, the guy is way over.

Vince: Pfft... yeah right... They love Batista, they just don't realize it yet, duh!!! We're not going to push Christian, we'll just keep cramming Batista down their throats until he is over.

I don't comprehend their logic of thinking. My primative mind can't grasp these concepts!! This is exactly what happened with RVD. Why would you possibly WANT to keep a person down, who is obviously so overwhelmingly over, even without your help? Imagine if you did push them, they'd be friggin huge. It's not smart business and god damn if I understand the logic of Vince. I swear to god he has an unhealthy fetish with guys that are 6'6"+ and 300+lbs.

Why ignore the chants? Why try to force something on people? God... IDIOT!

PullMyFinger
04-27-2005, 02:41 PM
That's what I don't get, if they claim to give the fans what they want, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU EDIT OUT CHEERS FOR A WRESTLER THEY LIKE?!?!?!

PorkSoda
04-27-2005, 03:02 PM
WWE does not want Christian to be a new star because they are stupid. They don't know what they're doing. Or maybe Triple H doesn't want Christian to get over cause his nose looks like a giant cheese. :(

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Maybe?

Lamuella
04-27-2005, 03:37 PM
ever notice that they didn't edit it out when people cheered for a heel HHH?

XL
04-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Not sure if this is a reflection on Batista but I said it all along...

after he wins the title, then what?

I always thought that people were just cheering for him to turn, which was handled well. However, Dave as champ, never really saw where it was gonna go.

Oh course, it could not be a reflection on Batista which is even better because it means that Xtian is getting popular, which would (using any logic) mean a push!

Xtian-next WWE Champion, sounds good huh?

However, its likely they'll do a Cena with him. Wait and wait while he is popular then put the title on him when its already played out!

Who knows maybe they wont drop this ball! :-\

Mr. Nerfect
04-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I personally remember thinking after RAW last week, where JR pinned Triple H, that it would have been nice for Batista to beat the Hell out of JR then just for the sake of it.

"Screw the Fans" Batista is what really got over, with his short bursts of charisma, and his improving workrate he was really doing some good, but they seem to be slowly blocking that off with a new face "fun-loving" character.

Let Batista kick the ass of who he wants, and let Christian receive all the pops he should. After the draft, it will be interesting to see if Christian can become more over than Cena in their feud.

UmbrellaCorporation
04-27-2005, 05:07 PM

Two words: Track Record. :p

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 05:08 PM
They already did.

olympic hitman
04-27-2005, 05:17 PM
This comes as no huge surprize. The WWE have gone a great length to get Triple H and all his buddies "over", but, refuse to acknowledge the potential in Christian.

What I find funny is that Christian has never had a true face run. Most guys that have been in the wrestling business as long as Christian have been both heel & face to determine which they are better at; Christian has been a "heel" his entire career and he's never been tried as a face[except for the few times he was involved with DDP and the whole "smiling" angle]. Christian is the future, yet, we will sadly be forced to watch as HHH gets his 11th title reign; which he WILL. Has everyone seen the Vengeance PPV poster? It's a pic of HHH & Batista with the "Hell In A Cell" caption underneath.

What does this mean? Batista will more than likely lose the title back to Trips @ Vengeance, seeing as HHH has NEVER lost a HIAC match. Shame too, since guys like Edge & Christian haven't even had their FIRST title reigns.....

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 05:21 PM
This bandwagon's getting pretty good.

UmbrellaCorporation
04-27-2005, 06:18 PM

*hops on* I'm too lazy to walk. :p

Mr. JL
04-27-2005, 10:39 PM
The WWE ignoring the fans... why am I not at all surprized?

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Because yuo have a pulse and brainwave activity?

The One
04-27-2005, 10:47 PM

If anyone ever jumps on a Billy Gunn Bandwagon I will kill them. I have that Wagon locked up and I keep a shotgun next to my bed...try it bitches!

(Oh and Christian has always been better then Edge, but Jericho is still #1 on RAW)

UmbrellaCorporation
04-27-2005, 10:52 PM
(Oh and Christian has always been better then Edge, but Jericho is still #1 on RAW)

Those are my top three. Can't decide which order, but I love them all.

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 10:55 PM
If anyone ever jumps on a Billy Gunn Bandwagon I will kill them. I have that Wagon locked up and I keep a shotgun next to my bed...try it bitches!

I htink you're safe. Nobody wants to jump on the Billy Gunn wagon. Too many "assman" memories...

The One
04-27-2005, 10:57 PM
LOL...May the gods bless the Knight household's crops this season... (don't ask I dont know)

Mr. JL
04-27-2005, 11:00 PM

What if I jump on The Outlaw's bandwagon?

Because I think he needs all the help he can get... being Jeff Jarrett's lacky and all

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 11:13 PM
LOL...May the gods bless the Knight household's crops this season... (don't ask I dont know)
You gonna plant some seeds? :naughty:

John la Rock
04-28-2005, 12:59 AM
Personally, I think WWE may have found their biggest superstar since Rock and Austin, but that's just me. I just hope they don't fuck it all up...b/c I'm pretty sure they will..and Triple H along with Vince will be the brains behind it all.

the only thing is that Christian has the body of a crusierweight which makes it unrealistic for the casual fan to buy into him beating up a guy like Batista

Hired Hitman
04-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Rey Mysterio.

Lamuella
04-28-2005, 12:05 PM
the only thing is that Christian has the body of a crusierweight which makes it unrealistic for the casual fan to buy into him beating up a guy like Batista

Christian is 6'2" and 235 pounds. Shawn Michaels is 6'1" and weighs 225 pounds.

Apart from history, what would make the "casual fan" buy one and not the other?

dalegendkilla
04-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Well I think Christian deserves a push, but I've never really seen him as a face so I don't know how he'd do.

Kane Knight
04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Christian is 6'2" and 235 pounds. Shawn Michaels is 6'1" and weighs 225 pounds.

Apart from history, what would make the "casual fan" buy one and not the other?
BEcause they share JLR's mental retardation?

John la Rock
04-29-2005, 02:06 AM
thanks KK