PDA

View Full Version : Look what you can bid on now

Shaggy
04-27-2005, 12:48 AM
I found this on the WWE Auction Site...

http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=59880076&prmenbr=37460399&aunbr=60226786

thats just funny...you can bid on 2 of Vince McMahons braces that he used after his Rumble injury.

Jorgha
04-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh my.
It's been up for 5 days and no one has bid on it.
I can just see someone showing that off in their wrestling memorbillia.
"This is Vince's leg brace from Royal Rumble where he was so pissed off he fell getting into the ring and hurt himself. Bet that was embarassing."

Personally I want a chair collection.
I want all wrestlers from the match to sign it. The person that got hit and the person that did the hitting. That would a cool collection. A collection like that and you wouldn't have to worry about extra seats for family get togethers. "Do you want to sit on the Foley/Michaels chair or the Austin/McMahon chair? I do have to warn you the dent in the Austin one is bigger." ;)

Nark Order
04-27-2005, 02:15 AM
Has anyone here bid on anything on that site?

El Santo
04-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Oh my.
It's been up for 5 days and no one has bid on it.
I can just see someone showing that off in their wrestling memorbillia.
"This is Vince's leg brace from Royal Rumble where he was so pissed off he fell getting into the ring and hurt himself. Bet that was embarassing."

Personally I want a chair collection.
I want all wrestlers from the match to sign it. The person that got hit and the person that did the hitting. That would a cool collection. A collection like that and you wouldn't have to worry about extra seats for family get togethers. "Do you want to sit on the Foley/Michaels chair or the Austin/McMahon chair? I do have to warn you the dent in the Austin one is bigger." ;)

You can start your collection now. There's a signed Gene Snitsky chair going for $109:

http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=59496989&prmenbr=37460399&aunbr=59843699

Jorgha
04-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Cool! LOL!
There is only one problem...the guy(s) he hit with it didn't sign it also. That's my stipulation. Damn!

Even cooler...there is one signed by Shelton, one signed by Randy Orton, and one signed by John Cena. It's a start to the collection. ;)

Someone on there is willing to pay over $700 for Stacy Kieblers tank top. Geeze! That's just crazy.

jerichoholic169
04-27-2005, 11:57 AM
can't believe people actually bid on that crap.....some people have too much money.

Xero
04-27-2005, 12:41 PM
I'd love to have a Mick Foley signed used chair. Especially one that was used on him. They've got the biggest dents in them. :y:

Jorgha
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
So...are we paying for the autograph or the dents? Hmmmm.......

Xero
04-27-2005, 02:47 PM
So...are we paying for the autograph or the dents? Hmmmm.......
Autograph mainly. I'd just like one that was really used. Like the Rock did at the Royal Rumble in 1999.

I mean, I could go out, buy a cheap steel chair, and have Mick Foley sign it, but where's the fun in that?

PureHatred
04-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Have him hit you over the head with it first.