PDA

View Full Version : Curb Your Enthusiasm New Season

Triple A
01-14-2004, 03:09 AM
It started two weeks ago. I missed the first episode, but last week's was ****ing GOLD.

It is maybe the funniest show on TV right now.

For those of you who don't know, it stars Seinfeld creator/writer Larry David, whom the character George Costanza was based on. It is just like Seinfeld, but ballsier, since it's on HBO.

Ben Stiller is also going to be on the show all season long.

One of the stories in the last episode was that Larry met a blind guy and his ugly girlfriend, who told the blind guy she was a model. Another story was that Larry David's wife thought he was obsessed with tits, since he was playing a game of telephone with some kids and he turned "I love pigs" into "I love tits", and he saw a mouse run across the floor and said "AH, TIT MOUSE, TIT MOUSE", and some girl made him feel her implants and his wife caught him.

ANYWAY, IT'S ON HBO Sundays at 9:30.

Loose Cannon
01-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Yes my favorite show on TV right now. The first episode was funny and had some great parts but yeah this weeks episode was just hillarious. I laughed my ass off at the part when he was talking about Presidents Day and when he was playing the telephone game and he made the kid yell out "I love tits." LOL. Definately the funniest show on right now although I know many people that can't stand the show. I can't wait until next weeks and I hope I catch the replay of this weeks again. I watched the replay of the first one about 4 times already.

Boondock Saint
01-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Ya, last weeks was great

PapaGeorgio
01-14-2004, 04:05 PM
The show is one of my favorites right now. I bought Season 1 on DVD yesterday. The show is ****ing hilarious, is there a way not to love this show? I don't think so. WATCH IT!

Triple A
01-15-2004, 03:04 AM
My friend just told me that he heard that next week's episode is supposed to be like, the funniest episode of any show in the history of TV.

Loose Cannon
01-15-2004, 01:02 PM
My friend just told me that he heard that next week's episode is supposed to be like, the funniest episode of any show in the history of TV.

Yeah did you see the preview for it, LOL. I can't wait to see the part with Larry and that kid whose does the magic trick.

Jerichoholic
01-15-2004, 06:11 PM
I love Curb.