PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho needs to chill out, and take a look at his future.

Hulk Hogan
05-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Before I start, let me just say that the Hulkster is very proud of the way Shawn Michaels conducted himself last night. Although Michaels and I haven't really crossed paths with one another in the past, I have been watching him from WCW.

I can honestly say that Shawn Michaels is a different and more mature man now. I am really glad that Shawn has not only grown as a professional, but as a human being as well.

As far as I'm concerned, HBK really stole the show last night......and also helped the Hulkster carry on his legacy. The Hulkster digs that! :cool:

On to Chris Jericho:

I watched Chris Jericho last night, and I can't help but feel sorry for the kid. Jericho is still one of the most talented wrestlers alive today (in the Hulkster's humble opinion), but he seems to have lost his confidence.

Jericho himself has admitted that he's been in a slump for over half a year now, but I think he's selling himself short. Deep down, I think most fans would agree that Jericho has been in a slump since 2002......when he lost the title to Triple H.

After Jericho lossed to Benjamin last night, I could really see the frustration and hurt in Jericho's eyes. The question is, what's Jericho gonna do about it?

-Will Jericho just "fade away" and retire into oblivion?

-Will Jericho re-discover his fire and passion, and get back to the main-event level?

Only time will tell brother......only time will tell.

My only concern for Jericho at this time, is that he's going to become bitter. I have no problem with Jericho re-discovering his DRIVE, but the Hulkster doesn't want to see Jericho take his frustration out on the fans. Chris is a very popular individual, and it would be a shame to see him throw that out the window.

Regardless of what happens, the HULKSTER really expects to see big things from Jericho in the not-so-distant future.

The anger and hurt in Jericho's eyes last night, may just be a sign of things to come brother. :cool:

KingofOldSchool
05-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Please die.

And take the real Hulkster with you, brotha.

Gertner
05-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Hulkster amazing how you can take the time out of taking your vitamen's saying your prayers to post here. Last night I think there was a tear in my eye

Deceit
05-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Identity crisis or just pure stupid? ;)

But yeah, Jericho's the most underused talent in the WWE today, imo. Jericho could've definitely been huge, but of course the fantastic writers the WWE has completely fucked up something great yet again.

jerichoholic169
05-02-2005, 04:27 PM
wouldn't you be pissed off the way he's been treated by the WWE? he's by far the most popular current wrestler and has been only jsut behind austin and rock since his debut. And hes one of the best wrestlers out there as well as one of the best entertainers. And what does he get?? A 3-4 month title reign that made JBLs reign look credible. I can't remember a title defence where he didn't get outside help...it was fucking lame.

He needs to get the character from 2000 where he'd just flip out completely and do whatever. I almost thought he was gonna slap the ref into the walls of jericho last night after losing to Shelton. I think the crazy's are returning for Y2J which is great because unrationalness and unpredictability is what the WWE really desperately needs now. After watching Backlash last night, everything was just sooo predictable and boring.

Then again Jericho seems happy enough as he is now - he's the first undisputed champion and the record IC champ as well and has held EVERY title available. I just hope that at 34 he still has lots to give to his millions of Jerichoholics worldwide and doesn't completely go into Fozzy as that would be a waste.

Hulk Hogan
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey dudes,

The Hulkster appreciates the responses from all of you. I do however, want to respond to one particular one.

Please die.

Hulk Hogan
05-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey dudes,

The Hulkster appreciates the responses from all of you. I do however, want to respond to one particular one.

Please die.

That's not cool brother. :nono: Even if you have personal differences with the Hulkster, wishing death upon someone is never acceptable.

Whatever personal demons you are facing in real life kid, I hope you overcome them.

I have no beef with you dude. :cool:

Savio
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM
I wish I still had my Brock Lesnar name.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Jerichoholic-shut it about predicteble and boring you ignorant jackass.

Jericho V Shelton was a great match, and Jericho stepped it up, you arent giving him the credit he deserves and obviously went into the PPV in a negative mindset, your just looking to be critical like the typical Internet fan would.

Innovator
05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Hold on I speak Hulkamaniac,

*pulls in Mean Gene*

Gene: Innovator what do you think of Chris Jericho-

Innovator: WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE! I've seen Chris Jericho brother, and the Innovaster digs him brother! Chris Jericho climbed to the top of the mountain and wrestled with the big lions brother! But you see, Jericho has fallen off lately, he needs to take a page out of the Hulkster's book brother! He needs to have a mammoth match which will sink America into the ground brother! And all of the Jericholics can latch onto the 19' Fozzy mics and Jericho can backstroke to safety! All I can say is this, WHACHA GONNA DO WWE, WHEN JERICHOLISM RUNS WILD ON YOU!

and in case any of you have forgotten how awesome Jericho is, check out the desire video:
xxxhttp://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DZS6HHU99Q2014Q6MKKI1J9S0

Hulk Hogan
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM

Jericho V Shelton was a great match, and Jericho stepped it up, you arent giving him the credit he deserves and obviously went into the PPV in a negative mindset, your just looking to be critical like the typical Internet fan would.

Not to take anything away from Shelton Benjamin brother, but the 2000/01 version of Chris Jericho would've beaten him in my opinion.

The problem I see with Jericho, is that he became content with what he accomplished.....and no longer strived for greatness.

That's why the Hulkster was intrigued to see Jericho get upset after last night's loss.

In the Hulkster's opinion, this may be a sign of things to come.

One thing I don't hope for however, is Jericho to turn against the fans.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
^I don't know whether to take you seriously or not.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 05:09 PM
...I guess not.

jerichoholic169
05-02-2005, 06:13 PM

i didnt mean the match itself about being boring - i really enjoyed it and was very impressed with both men's displays. What i meant was that the results were predictable and what was going to happen was predictable sometimes.

In a minute you're going to tell me that HHH is still entertaining and his long promos don't bore you.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 06:25 PM
WWE has always been predicteble, but last nights PPV was good and i'm giving credit where it's due. yeah WWE is in the shithole, but that doesn't mean things wont look up. I lost all faith a while ago, but after last night, it seems different. Fuck, if they start getting shit again though i'll be one of the first to say so.

And have you seen my posts? I'm one of the people who hate HHH.I always switch over during his promos. So shut it with the accusations.

Btw, your rep is only worth two pts.

jerichoholic169
05-02-2005, 06:34 PM
WWE has always been predicteble, but last nights PPV was good and i'm giving credit where it's due. yeah WWE is in the shithole, but that doesn't mean things wont look up. I lost all faith a while ago, but after last night, it seems different. Fuck, if they start getting shit again though i'll be one of the first to say so.

And have you seen my posts? I'm one of the people who hate HHH.I always switch over during his promos. So shut it with the accusations.

Btw, your rep is only worth two pts.

jeez calm down!

the reason why i say its predictable and boring is cos i was sat watching and calling every thing the minute before it happened. i knew Jericho would be first out, i knew Edge would hit benoit with the trash can lid when he went for the flying headbutt through the ropes - it just got boring so i turned it off and went to sleep. i guess i need to take a break from watching WWE as nothing really surprises me anymore and i can guess whats going to happen.

my HHH point was a rhetorical point and i cant imagine anyone within the realms of reality defending him on this website.

for what its worth, your rep is only worth 5pts....who the fuck gives a damn about rep. every persons opinion is worth the same as the next - unless they defend HHH, then its worth shit.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
I don't give a fuck either to be honest..except it shows a sign of respect from others. My 5 pts for you though is alot more damaging to your 2 to me, considering you have less..just saying though, not being serious about it.

And maybe you should stop guessing things? I havent watched a PPV in months, so it felt like a new thing for me all over again. I didn't have to pay either so that was good, but i try not to look at whats going to happen and focus more on what is happening,and appreciate what is going on, then i decide whether it's entertaining or not.

jerichoholic169
05-02-2005, 06:49 PM
I don't give a fuck either to be honest..except it shows a sign of respect from others. My 5 pts for you though is alot more damaging to your 2 to me, considering you have less..just saying though, not being serious about it.

And maybe you should stop guessing things? I havent watched a PPV in months, so it felt like a new thing for me all over again. I didn't have to pay either so that was good, but i try not to look at whats going to happen and focus more on what is happening,and appreciate what is going on, then i decide whether it's entertaining or not.

yeah the only reason i was watching is cos it was free on sky sports 1 and i was still awake when it started. the annoying thing was that i wasn't trying to think what was going to happen, i just caught myself thinking 'i bet jericho comes out first' etc. which pissed me off cos WWE listened to my thoughts.

Londoner
05-02-2005, 06:52 PM
LoL, i hate it when im like that, i was watching on SS1 also. The way they made this PPV though if you watch it again(like ive just done-replay is just finishing now) you'll notice how well booked it was(besides the Masters bit), considering how cynical we all were before it started.

jerichoholic169
05-02-2005, 07:00 PM
anything with masters has just been shit. if you want to see some really bad booking watch TNA for a bit.

i think the main thing we should be discussing is why the fuck someone is trying to impersonate a 54 year old has been who's gimmick died years ago....

Londoner
05-02-2005, 07:03 PM
anything with masters has just been shit. if you want to see some really bad booking watch TNA for a bit.

Why do you think i stopped watching TNA?

i think the main thing we should be discussing is why the fuck someone is trying to impersonate a 54 year old has been who's gimmick died years ago....

I don't think it's worth it to be honest.

olympic hitman
05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I think Jericho is fed up with his current character and who could honestly blame him? Jericho has basically hit his peak and hasn't been the same since "the real career killer" Triple H won the WWE Undisputed Title from him back in 2002.

Since then, he's been kinda de-pushed back into the upper-mid card and hasn't really had any memorable feuds, although the one with HBK @ Wrestlemania 19 was an awesome match & candidate for match of the year. Jericho has basically been misused to the point of no credibility. And this so-called "losing streak" of Jericho's is further proof. Jericho is probably the 3rd best wrestler in the WWE behind Angle & Benoit, yet, he isn't used to his full potential. It's insane what the man can do inside the ring and how great an athlete that he truly is.

Instead, we are forced to watch as Triple H takes over RAW each and every single week. They may as well call it "WWE Monday Night HHH show" instead of "WWE Monday Night RAW", as the focus is always on Triple H. I have no real problem with HHH other than him always being the focus of the show. Ok, we get it. Triple H is good. He's proven it 10 times. Which is pretty much ridiculous considering Flair hadn't won nearly as many titles back in his day that early in his career. Point being, Triple H is too much the center of RAW. Meanwhile, you got guys like Jericho, Benoit, Benjamin, Christian, Edge, HBK, etc that could be the main focus of RAW and each guy is much fresher than seeing Triple H. This has been the major contributing factor to Jericho's currently "stale" character. Basically, no focus has been on him and he hasn't had a solid main-event type feud since he & HBK wrestled @ WM 19.

The only way for Jericho to get back any credibility would be to start winning, and soon. If it takes a heel turn, so be it. Jericho has always played the better heel IMO and would be better suited for main-events if turned heel. But, it's doubtful this will happen. It would be a real shame if Jericho were to walk away and retire from wrestling because the WWE writers are too pre-focused with HHH......

Londoner
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Well your post was certainly original olympic hitman, you've just said everything weve all been saying for god knows how long.

And lol@kinda de-pushed. Kinda? Wtf are you on there man? He's been buried into deep shit...you don't get much more de-pushed than Jericho.

James Steele
05-02-2005, 09:28 PM
THE FIRST FUCKING UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...is now jobbing to the IC champion.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Anyone actually find this gimmick amusing?

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Wonder if "Hulk Hogan" knows that wrestling is scripted.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Is not.

PullMyFinger
05-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Jericho fucking sucks now....I blame WWE for booking him real shitty...but holy crap, it's the same shit week in and week out. He comes out, crowd goes nuts, he loses...crowd dies out...and he claims thats his last loss and things are going to change.

olympic hitman
05-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Well your post was certainly original olympic hitman, you've just said everything weve all been saying for god knows how long.

And lol@kinda de-pushed. Kinda? Wtf are you on there man? He's been buried into deep shit...you don't get much more de-pushed than Jericho.

For someone that's criticizing, you're pretty much saying the same thing everyone is too, ThugLife. :roll:

You're basically saying what I did; Jericho has been buried lately[which I all but came out and said in my earlier post]. Original? Yes, indeed. I might've been saying basically the same things, but, it was on the same overall topic. Which is what we are supposed to do, right? Give your thoughts on the topic. It's pretty obvious to the viewers of WWE programming that Jericho has been buried in the credibility department. And I was simply stating it as it see it. Problem with that? Too bad. This is how it goes; someone creates a topic, people answer. Nevermind that my response was basically the same except for the wording[which wasn't the same as everyone else's].

Bottom line; you show me someone who doesn't agree with the MANY people who feel this way about Jericho's character. Most people do feel Jericho has been misused. I'm simply one of those fans.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 10:56 AM
For someone that's criticizing, you're pretty much saying the same thing everyone is too, ThugLife. :roll:
Without resorting to 50 paragraphs of totally redundant crap.

The One
05-03-2005, 11:15 AM
I hate to say it boys, but Jericho is done. There is nothing Chris can do to convince Vince & Co. to put the title on him. WrestleMania X-8 drew in a PPV buyrate of 1.6, which was the lowest rated Mania since 13 (the all time low by the by), and since we know WWE will never blame the over promotion of Hulk Hogan as being a partial contributed, coupled with the fact that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H were Main Eventing (with Jericho has the side show) and we all know that anyone in the McMahon family is more over then god...so we are left with only one conclusion, Jericho ruined WrestleMania 18 (a wooping .58 lower then the year earlier).

Plus, honest to god, I don't think that Chris has the same passion he once had. I don't blame him, hell no one could. I notice it with Benoit and Guerrero after their title runs as well. Once you reach the top, I think they realised it wasn't for them. Not in terms of fans support, but more the backstage polotics which a flagship NEEDS to be involved with.

It's sad, but I look at it like this, Jericho is still entertaining, he is still over with the fans, and no one can ever take away the fact that he was the man who unified the WCW and WWF Championships. Jericho will go down as one of the best ever, hell Ricky Steamboat only held the World Title once, and after that he too went back to fued over the TV and US titles...so don't worry, just sit back and enjoy one of the finest entertainers ever and know that polotics suck, but fans, not promoters make icons...except Hulk...that was Vince's doing. :shifty:

Londoner
05-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Without resorting to 50 paragraphs of totally redundant crap.

That was exactly what i was going to say.

lol@your last line btw, olympic shitman, i do feel he's been mis-used, but not just KINDA mis-used, much worse than that. You wont being harsh enough on the WWE.

The Gooch
05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
I would like Jericho to either go to Smackdown or take a few months off personally. Perhaps come up with a gimmick change or just a tweak to his existing character. He is entertaining yet stale if that makes any sense at all.

Tornado
05-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Anyone actually find this gimmick amusing?
No. I think its fucking stupid.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 01:46 PM
That was exactly what i was going to say.

lol@your last line btw, olympic shitman, i do feel he's been mis-used, but not just KINDA mis-used, much worse than that. You wont being harsh enough on the WWE.
He's too busy jerking off Triple H.

John la Rock
05-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Jericho doesn't have the same flash that he had in 1999-2003

olympic hitman
05-03-2005, 04:30 PM
He's too busy jerking off Triple H.

Very nice and once again KK, you show your ignorance and maturity level by insults. It's amazing how much further you stoop each time to take shots at me.

First off, I'm no more "saying the same thing" as everyone else is that replies to this topic. Basically anyone that has watched Jericho since his WCW days can tell ya, he's being misused. Like I said earlier, I was simply calling it as I see it; Jericho is being misused. And I said "kinda de-pushed" because Jericho HAS won some in the last few months. However, his number of losses WAY outnumber his ratio of wins. Anyone with eyes can see Jericho is being held down. Each person is entitled to post whatever they want. So, I'm simply stating my opinion on the topic[which again, is what this forum is for, correct?]. If you don't like it, don't read. Hell, for all I care, ignore me. I could care less. I will not stop posting just because a few immature guys cannot accept the fact that I'm entitled to say what I want[even though most people do see it the same way as it relates to Jericho's character].......

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
You should talk about stooping. You have to lower yourself every time you backtrack on an argument.

"Kinda de-pushed" is basically another "basically confirmed" argument, in which you will try to argue that your version of the English language is more correct than the one everyone else is using, so you wrote right, and everyone else is wrong.

olympic hitman
05-03-2005, 04:53 PM
You should talk about stooping. You have to lower yourself every time you backtrack on an argument.

"Kinda de-pushed" is basically another "basically confirmed" argument, in which you will try to argue that your version of the English language is more correct than the one everyone else is using, so you wrote right, and everyone else is wrong.

Ok, try to stay with me here for a sec;

Where have I ONCE "backtracked"? Where? Not one time have I changed what I was saying. It seems as though the almighty Knight has to resort to ignorant assumptions and inaccurate accusations as opposed to showing me where I "backtracked" as he put it.

Although in the past I have seemed contradictory at times, I haven't once changed what I've been saying in this topic. Hence, there's no "backtracking" being done. I said "kinda de-pushed" because Jericho has won SOME[meaning in the English language, he has won a few matches]. I still haven't changed that opinion, and for one, would LOVE to see you prove me wrong. Alas, you cannot. You are far too busy trying to find things to argue with me about and trying to think of another clever insult or perhaps another name to call me that you already haven't.

And this is further proved each time Mr. KK gives me bad rep. I think outta the 5 red bars under my name, 4 of those are purely from KK. That is further proof that the guy cannot let things go and has the maturity level of a kid. So, please. Give me another name and then "debate" my logic by using your own opinion[which is NOT fact] as the base for the arguement. For someone that criticizes and all, you sure do alot of immature and ignorant things yourself. This is proved everytime I reply to a topic and right off[without taking time to let what I said register] you automatically reply and flame.

As anyone here can clearly see, I haven't changed my initial opinion; Jericho is being misused. Show me ONE reply where I changed that opinion[as I didn't], there's your answer. Better wait though, you might call me a "whiny little cunt" or other choice intelligent names :roll:

Nervous Ferret
05-03-2005, 04:57 PM
nah KK never says "cunt"

And Hulk Hogan is Heyman's GREATEST persona yet. But I didn't tell you. ;)

olympic hitman
05-03-2005, 05:12 PM
nah KK never says "cunt"

Yeah, and KK never argues with anyone either huh?

Look at his pattern. He really couldn't find anything to intelligently "debate" me on or find anything to quote and argue about, so, he goes on rambling about how I "backtracked" when clearly I did not. He seems to like arguing as he did in the other topic about the RAW tournament[see his "debate" with Thug Life]. If not me, it would just be someone else he would be going around calling names like "fuckwit" or "morons" all in a pathetic attempt to make himself feel better about his own intelligence. Grow up KK. Why don't you try actually using FACTS instead of name-calling marathons to get your point across. It doesn't take an intelligent person to sit there and call others names.....

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Where have I ONCE "backtracked"? Where? Not one time have I changed what I was saying.
Yeah, that's right. Just because you can't get your story straight doesn't mean you're backtracking.

:rofl:

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Is not.

Yes huh

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
You're right. I can't argue with your logic. First I would have to find some.

And your shots at my maturity and calls to grow up are vaguely reminiscent of a 5th grade girl who thinks that because she's now menstruating, she's all grown up. Your cries of immaturaty, ironically, reek of immaturity.

Especially since you almost ALWAYS have to redefine what you say, and get pissy and go after the folks who call you on it.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes huh
NUH UH!

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:09 PM
NUH UH!

IS TOO NEENER NEENER

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Ack.. fuckeded up... :rant:

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
*starts You fucked up chant*

*starts you screwed matt chant*

* Botches Lita chant*

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
asdfgasdghabns dbadv kjabhsfd jkahdfk jahdbgkj abndfg asd

*botches spelling YESHUH*

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:51 PM
*Botches not posting*

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 08:53 PM
*botches botching*

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:55 PM
*Botches Spanish*

Orioles, Ahsley!

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:55 PM
*botches botching a botch*

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 09:00 PM
That was the botchingest Botch to ever botch a botch.

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Caramba

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:02 PM
*botches botching a botched botched botch*

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:03 PM
http://portalofshadowsx.w4.clicdev.com/f/index.php?act=idx

join KK

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:03 PM
YES PLEASE JOIN

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:04 PM
I'll make you an admin.

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM
hopefully he won't botch joining.

Nick Venom
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Before I die, I want to walk up to Chuck Norris and pull a knife on him. Just so he can karate kick me through a well placed brick/glass wall in slow motion.

Er wait, what's the original title of the topic?

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Before I die, I want to walk up to Chuck Norris and pull a knife on him. Just so he can karate kick me through a well placed brick/glass wall in slow motion.

Er wait, what's the original title of the topic?

welcome to the botching thread.

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
*botch*

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Where the fuck is my song at Marcyo1?

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Where the fuck is my song at Marcyo1?

Marcyo2 stole it.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Join waht? And why would I botch it? Do I LOOK like Lita? :shifty:

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:24 PM
www.portalofshadowsx.clicdev.com

join that foo'

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 09:27 PM
What is it?

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:35 PM
dbadsfbgandg

message board nigga

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 09:37 PM
More specifically, ho?

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:39 PM
there's gonna be lots of free porn./

That's all you need to know.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Sounds hawwwwt. What kind?

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Whatever the <s>bitches assholes</s> members request. :y:

Marcyo
05-03-2005, 09:55 PM
heh

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 09:58 PM
I banned Tails..

w00t

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 10:00 PM
The newest member is Jesus H Christ

olympic hitman
05-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah, that's right. Just because you can't get your story straight doesn't mean you're backtracking.

:rofl:

Once again, you prove my point for me. You CANNOT find anything I supposedly "backtracked" on, therefore, that makes your logic ignorant[and also wrong]. If you look at your earlier post in which you said;

You have to lower yourself every time you backtrack on an argument

Now, I may not be the Einstein of our generation, but, that reply seemed to be YOU IMPLYING that I "backtracked", yet, when I called your bluff[asking where in this topic I "backtracked"], you are indeed the one who backtracked. The fact is you have NOTHING that I backtracked on. Which again, further proves you are not "debating" me, but, rather trying to look superior from your fascade of brilliance that is really ignorance cleverly disguised. The fact is, you are the one who goes around calling names[which I HAVE never called you anything, other than immature, which is strictly going by what you post and the manner in which you do it]. If you wanna get pissy just because I called you what you are; immature; again, I say grow up. You claim to know more than everyone, yet, cannot admit wrong yourself. So, take a look at yourself before criticizing others, huh pal?

Bottom line, admit it, you fucked up. I replied based on what you said and not what you meant[as I can't read minds]. You say I "backtracked", but, couldn't give a concrete position to back your statement up with fact. That, technically, qualifies as "backtracking" too, does it not?

Kane Knight
05-04-2005, 10:49 PM
OH has gone off the topic of botching. I demand he be banned.

Naw. I'm not gonna read that shite though. Keep claiming you never backtrack; you're the emperor, and everyone can see through your new clothes.

FourFifty
05-04-2005, 11:15 PM
That's not cool brother. :nono:

THAT'S NOT REALLY HULK HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Carltio. Now Carltio, saying you're Hulk Hogan... That's not cool!

olympic hitman
05-04-2005, 11:18 PM
OH has gone off the topic of botching. I demand he be banned.

Naw. I'm not gonna read that shite though. Keep claiming you never backtrack; you're the emperor, and everyone can see through your new clothes.

Funny you should mention that. If any mod or admin[or whatever] were to pinpoint where the topic went off it would be YOU who took it off. So, maybe you should be banned.....although that's a pretty pathetic attempt to avoid admitting you are wrong.

Facts are facts. You say I backtrack. It should be simple enough, find the post. But, you can't. Hell, maybe the mods & admins should take a closer look at you, KK. You are the one who goes around instagating arguements and calling names[while managing to take the topic off it's course, damn, all that in one reply, good work jackass :y: ].

I've totally gotten past the point of dignifying an unfounded arguement with a reply. So, from here on, I won't reply to this topic. I think I've pretty much proved my point.

But, to get back on topic;

With Jericho's lose on Monday, it takes him further into the abyss that is jobber'sville. So, let me get this straight; Jericho is repeatedly put over as the first Undisputed Champion, yet, cannot win a match? Pathetic if you ask me. Just further proof that the WWE can screw up anything easy.....

Jericho should've been the only 10 time champion by now and not HHH.

Kane Knight
05-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Dude.

1) Try and grasp humour. Since this topic was clearly NOT about botching, one might presume that this was not intended as fact.

2) When you get called on your contradictions by over a dozen people, and still claim you don't backtrack, you are either a retard, a troll, or some whiny little bitch who can't admit he was wrong. In any event, the problem's yours, not mine.

3) With Jericho's "lose" on Monday, he is in the exact same place he's been for ages. He did not drop any further down, because there's nowhere for him to go.

olympic hitman
05-08-2005, 01:51 AM
:lol: This is gettin' completely ridiculous as you are "backtracking" a bit more with each reply:

Dude.

1) Try and grasp humour. Since this topic was clearly NOT about botching, one might presume that this was not intended as fact.

I'm all for humor my friend. What I am NOT for is what you are constantly doing. Which is going around calling people names and starting arguements that are completely unfounded. I was simply replying to a topic giving my thoughts on Jericho and his current character. This is about the time you entered the topic. You then proceed to give some bullshit reasoning about how I always "backtrack" when involved in a topic. Hence, the reason I called your bluff. You say I backtrack. The next step is to show everyone where I "backtracked". However, I never changed what I was sayin' in the original post. You tell me to "grasp" things when it is evident you are too busy ranting and raving about something I never did[the phrase "backtrack" involved in a clearly defined, unchanging topic sound familiar?]. The fact that you keep replying to keep something going totally proves my point for me :D .

2) When you get called on your contradictions by over a dozen people, and still claim you don't backtrack, you are either a retard, a troll, or some whiny little bitch who can't admit he was wrong. In any event, the problem's yours, not mine.

Again, I never "backtracked" in this topic. The fact that you keep using that as your basis for replying is about as irrelevant as it is pathetic. Nice of you to once again put intelligent efforts into the actual topic as opposed to insults that are of the intelligence level of a child :roll:

3) With Jericho's "lose" on Monday, he is in the exact same place he's been for ages. He did not drop any further down, because there's nowhere for him to go.

This is the only thing we agree on. However, as I stated earlier, you are only pointing out what we already know. Anyone that watches wrestling in general knows the Y2J is a good wrestler. The same fan would also know that Jericho is rapidly becoming a jobber[maybe a little more glorified, but, he jobs on a regular basis]. I was simply sayin' in my last reply that Jericho has sunk even lower because the WWE actually acknowledges this on-air. They may as well come right out and say "Jericho has lost his edge" or something like it[which would further ruin what little credibility he might have left].

The bottom line is this; To keep calling a "backtrack" you have to actually have proof backing you up. Which clearly, you don't have. You say I contradict myself? You seem to be doing a little contradicting of your own. You say I'm a "whiny bitch"? Again, this goes to your immature vocabulary of name-calling that proves my point further; you are immature. Instead of "debating" you are calling names and trying to pass it off as logic. Those two things are COMPLETELY seperate. The fact that you wanna keep this thing going shows exactly how pathetic you've sunk :n:

Nervous Ferret
05-08-2005, 01:54 AM
yeah Kane Knight is a bitch

Nervous Ferret
05-08-2005, 01:54 AM
^first post in 9 minutes

Evolution
05-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Olympic Hero, I don't think he meant backtracked in this topic, but in others you have been known to do it.

Secondly, you keep repeating the same arguement against Kane Knight without anything extra. You may as well just quote your other posts.

Third, you backtracked! By saying you were not going to post in this thread anymore, and then replying to argue with KK, you have clearly backtracked.

Now, and I would hate to cause another 3 paragraph reply in red and a HUGE font, but, stop being a whiney little bitch and shut up about it.

Kane Knight
05-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Olympic Hero, I don't think he meant backtracked in this topic, but in others you have been known to do it.

Secondly, you keep repeating the same arguement against Kane Knight without anything extra. You may as well just quote your other posts.

Third, you backtracked! By saying you were not going to post in this thread anymore, and then replying to argue with KK, you have clearly backtracked.

Now, and I would hate to cause another 3 paragraph reply in red and a HUGE font, but, stop being a whiney little bitch and shut up about it.
:lol:

I hate to say it, but not only will you be attacked by him (As he fervently denies backtracking) but he will call you a KAne Knight Klone, and everything you say from now on will spur a rabid reaction caused by paranoia.

If I even disagree with him in a thread, he explodes. So get ready for it to hit the fan.

James Steele
05-08-2005, 02:12 PM
SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT ASS

olympic hitman
05-10-2005, 09:02 PM

First off, if having depth in your opinion qualifies as "backtracking" most everyone here is guilty of it. Every single time KK posts something it is simply a deragotory post in which he rambles about me "backtracking". He never lets it go and seemingly has some kinda grudge. Whatever the case is, he's the one that keeps things going with the mindset of a kid[going around calling names and such]. Basically every topic he says I "backtracked" on that he ever replied to was bullshit. I've never changed my views on anything I've EVER replied to and dunno why he continues to go around using it as the basis to "debate" me[which he doesn't do]. He simply calls names. That's the thing I was replying about. If I'm wrong on a topic, that's fine. But, in THIS topic, he's done nothing but whine about me "backtracking" when it's evident the guy has NO PROOF to back him up. Yet, two or three guys step in to defend him when he's clearly in the wrong. Great integrity level........

Secondly, I'm no more repeating myself than anyone else. I've stuck to my guns throughout this entire thing. Yet, people still find the need to flame me and call me "ignorant". And since you seem to be on the same illogical train of thought, it kinda makes you a clone. Try saying something original and not repeating what KK already said :roll:

Thirdly, fuck no I did NOT backtrack. Why would I reply after I said I wouldn't? It's call defense pal. He's flaming for no good reason and keeping a dead topic going. He's basically beating a dead horse and not admitting he was wrong. My whole point in this topic has been simple; if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. However, I've stuck by what I said originally and haven't changed on it. How can that qualify as "backtracking"?

Last, but, not least, the reason I reply in red large font is to be different, God forbid someone doesn't wanna be the exact same as everyone else :|

Finally, replying to KK and James Steele;

KK: You're starting to become like a repeating record. Calling names and keeping crap going all the time is getting old. If you put half the effort into posting as you do thinking of new names to call me, you might be a half-decent poster.....

Steele: "Ignorant ass"? :lol: That's gotta be the lamest insult I've seen on the net. Clearly, you've been looking in the 3rd grade thesauras of cutdowns and decided to take everyone's else's side in this. Nice.

Bottom line is this; I've not changed a word of my original post. And as far as "backtracking" in the past, what the HELL does that have to do with this topic?! NOTHING. So, please. Just admit you couldn't back yourself up with facts and move on....

Loose Cannon
05-10-2005, 09:10 PM
YOU again. What the fuck?

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 09:31 PM
It's funny that you call me a "repating record" but repeat the same stuff over and over...Except when you're waffling on what you said.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh, and I don't read your full posts, because they are long winded and boring. They usually say the same crap, over and over again.

However, I'll point out that relavence and evidence are two different things. I can back up your backtracking, even if it's not relavent as you claimed.

redoneja
05-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Ok let me first say that I'm not on anyone's side in this Bitchfest2005. After reviewing 3 pages of bitching I have concluded the following:

1) Olympic Hitman did not backtrck his argument in THIS thread, but Kane Knight's implications extend to other threads Mr Hitman, and proof of those can be made possible

2) Olympic Hitman is a hypocrite. He starts most of his threads w/ "And this is KK stooping to a lower level and insulting me blah fucking blah" If you are the better man Mr Hitman, then you'd simply ignore Kane Knight.

3) I don't know exactly what happened between you two in some other thread(and I really don't give a shit) but you guys both are articulate enough to have intelligent discussions with each other and everyone else here. If I wanted drama, I'd go to hang out with teenage girls(hot ones)

So can we please just stop this pointless bitching???

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Teenage girls are angst, not drama. :roll:

redoneja
05-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Hold on let me RE-tract that statement...........teenage girls are angst.

Innovator
05-10-2005, 10:42 PM
You know what this forum needs....code of honor

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 10:45 PM
No it doesn't.

redoneja
05-10-2005, 10:48 PM
1) Posters must shake hands before and after each thread
2) No spamming a thread or having others spam for you
3) No causing harm to a moderator or having someone else harm a moderator

Eh, these are the only ones that I can adapt from RoH to a forum....who gives a fuck.....blah blah blah....... :shifty:

Innovator
05-10-2005, 10:59 PM
no outside spamming

Innovator
05-10-2005, 11:00 PM
8) if this is your first bash thread, you have to......wait wrong list

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 11:04 PM
omg not outside spamng u noob lolz

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 11:04 PM
*Spam in via chair spam*

*Ref doesn't see me*

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 11:06 PM
*drools over such an intense much*

WITH AUTHORITY!!!!1

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 11:09 PM
*spams the crap out of the announce table*

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 11:19 PM
*daodsgoaindg's*

Kane Knight
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
STFU NERVOUSE BANANA!

Ninti the Mad
05-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Another ruined topic courtesy of KK.

redoneja
05-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I think I just spammed in my pants

Kane Knight
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Oh lookie. Ninti comes in here to single me out, even though fighting was already occuring.

Man, who knew the SS had such a hardon for me?