PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers

KingofOldSchool
05-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Smackdown:

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring and calls out Eddiue Guerrero asking him to explain his actions last week. Guerrero tells Rey he has nothing to say to him. Rey strikes Eddie. Guerrero says that he never hit Rey, and Rey says, "So what?" Eddie walks off as Rey asks him if he's scared Rey is going to beat him.

*Backstage, Rey Mysterio is talking to Teddy Long. Chavo Guerrero defends "Uncle Eddie" and they end up in a brawl.

*Matt Morgan pinned Rob Eckos, who was not named.

*Booker T pinned Orlando Jordan in a non-title match. During the bout, Booker T's wife Sharmell was cheering for him backstage while watching a monitor. Kurt Angle confronted her about Booker costing him a title shot and challenged Booker to a match at the Judgment Day PPV with Sharmell at ringside.

*MNM defeated Scotty Too Hotty and Shannon Moore. Rey Mysterio hit the ring with a lead pipe and chased them off.

*JBL did an interview in the ring insulting Trenton. John Cena came out and insulted JBL and it ended up with an announcement they would have an I Quit Match at the PPV.

*Backstage, Chavo Guerrero was talking to MNM about Rey Mysterio.

*Kurt Angle beat someone in a Kurt Angle Open, then called out Booker T. Booker accepts the match for the PPV. Angle says he's going to make Booker tap and called his wife a "guttersl**." Booker hits the ring and brawls with Angle. Sharmell slaps him. Angle low blows Booker and goes after Sharmell, who trips. She runs and trips. Angle tries to slap on the Ankle Lock but the officials stop him.

*The Divas are listening to John Cena's new CD. Heidenreich reads a poem about "Bad, Bad Women."

*Backstage, Chavo Guerrero promised Eddie Guerrero he was going to take out Rey Mysterio in a Streetfight.

*Carlito Carribean Cool pinned Bob Holly with his feet on the ropes. He announced that next week he would have Bog Show on his Cabana and would make him an offer he can't refuse.

*They world premiered John Cena's rap video.

*Rey Mysterio pinned Chavo Guerrero in a Street fight. Guerrero and MNM attacked Rey. Eddie Guerrero made the save and ran them off. Eddie and Rey embraced but Guerrero attacked him. Eddie beat Rey bloody and tore his mask, right out of a Lucha angle. He suplexed Rey across the ring steps and left him bloody laying on the floor.

Dark Match:

*WWE champion John Cena and Big Show defeated John Bradshaw Layfield and WWE United States champion Orlando Jordan.

Credit- Billy Krotchsen & PWInsider.com

SuperSlim
05-03-2005, 11:34 PM
he ripped off Rey's mask :eek:

crazy. but it sounds like a pretty decent show

Innovator
05-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Shit, now I have to watch it...there goes studying for finals

Gone Mad
05-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Whoo, sounds like moderate fun. Can't wait to see the street fight.

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Wasn't the "World Premiere" on Velocity?

Corkscrewed
05-04-2005, 12:24 AM
:eek:

EDDIE!! EDDIE!! EDDIE!! EDDIE!!

Sounds like a pretty good show, actually.

And :lol: at Carlito getting the pin over Bob Holly. Just seems like funny "retribution."

Loose Cannon
05-04-2005, 12:26 AM
I can watch finally. No More School

SammyG
05-04-2005, 12:33 AM
I liked Rey when he was unmasked in WCW, filthy animalz days

LK
05-04-2005, 03:18 AM
So what did Eddie actually take off Rey's mask or did he just rip part of it?

Jonster
05-04-2005, 05:14 AM
It just says tore his mask so I'd assume it stayed on.

Londoner
05-04-2005, 05:22 AM
Now were seeing the JD card come to life(for those who don't remember, the JD card was leaked a while back), Angle V Booker, CCC V Big Show, Cena V JBL in an I Quit match for god knows what reason, and obviously eddie v rey, seems like they do plan that much in advance after all.

Shaner
05-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Smackdown has became A LOT better in the past couple of months!

Eddie vs. Rey should be a decent match.

Mr. Nerfect
05-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Sounds like a good show.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio is the true main event on this card for me, and hopefully bth guys can bring the intensit to have an A+ quality match.

Booker T vs. Kurt Angle should be good, and I miss the days when feuds were about two guys hating each other. Last week Booker T ran out hit Kurt Angle with a steel chair, even if it meant the greater of two evils winning.

JBL vs. Cena should be a good brawl, and the two might be able to get some good psychology going. I can only hope that Christian interferes and costs Cena the match, but I doubt they'd take the WWE Title off Cena this early.

CCC vs. The Big Show is interesting, as both guys need a win. It will be a nice touch tot he cad, though.

Now all they need is the US Title, CW Title and WWE Tag Titles defended on the show, and you have a good buy. I'd probably have Orlando Jordan vs. Marty Jannetty, MNM vs. Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas as well as Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero.

Evil Vito
05-04-2005, 06:28 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Sounds like an awesome show. Hopefully I won't miss TOO much of the first Eddie/Rey segment (I'll be coming home from driver's ed around that point).

Judgment Day is shaping up quite nicely, IMO. Show/Carlito should be entertaining, Angle/Booker and Eddie/Rey will be great, and JBL/Cena has the potential to be a great brawl.

Still prolly not gonna order though.</font> :o

Shaggy
05-04-2005, 07:48 AM
I wonder if he tore the mask off and they didnt hide it.....or if he covered up so not to be seen...Im tired of him with the mask since we all know what he looks like anyways.

Hearing Carlito get the pin on Holly is one of those moments like "How the Mighty have fallen"

WHY IN THE HELL----is it an I Quit match

RGWhat316
05-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Sounds like a pretty decent show. And Shannon Moore is back. With the car accident, and Matt's firing, I didn't know if we would see him again.

Disturbed316
05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes! The Bog Show finally makes his debut next week!

Tornado
05-04-2005, 02:54 PM
*Carlito Carribean Cool pinned Bob Holly with his feet on the ropes.
Now That....That's Cool