PDA

View Full Version : Who will be traded?

dalegendkilla
05-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Who will most likely be traded in the draft?

NOTE: A poll is coming.

Disturbed316
05-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Christian is a dead cert to move.

Extreme Angle
05-04-2005, 12:16 PM
i voted kurt angle

Cuzziebro
05-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Orton, hopefully Orton will go to Smackdown. I want a fued between Orton and Taker that would be good alsso all the tag teams and cruiserweights will go to smackdown and a few heavyweights will go to raw. Christian is a certain and so is Simon Dean.

Shaner
05-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Orton, hopefully Orton will go to Smackdown. I want a fued between Orton and Taker that would be good alsso all the tag teams and cruiserweights will go to smackdown and a few heavyweights will go to raw. Christian is a certain and so is Simon Dean.

I doubt an Undertaker vs. Orton fued will happen - even if Orton does move to Smackdown. They mad their match at Wrestlemania and i can't see them fueding again so soon.

Why is Simon Dean certain to be traded?

Shaner
05-05-2005, 05:34 AM
Christian is definately going to be transferred to Smackdown - probably to face Cena for the WWE Championship.

Londoner
05-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Shaner- that guy is probably olympic shitman under a different name, I think he probably read off rajah.com that Simon Dean would be traded.... :shifty:

Shaner
05-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Shaner- that guy is probably olympic shitman under a different name, I think he probably read off rajah.com that Simon Dean would be traded.... :shifty:

:D

Dave Youell
05-05-2005, 05:57 AM
What's the point of having a poll when there's only one choice for something that's a multi choice answer?

If they were to do this right they should give Smackdown some of the more established talent, plus with the UPN talks coming up they need to make it a stronger show, Raw has a TV deal sorted now so they should be able to afford to take some losses.

Moving from Raw to Smackdown

Christian - Been a cert since the Rumble
Snitsky - Barely been used since the rumble, which leads me to think they don't want to invest time on him on Raw cos he's moving to start a cooky tag team with heidy
Ric Flair - This one just came into my head, but i think it would be interesting to see
Y2J - I doubt this will happen but it would be nice to see, needs a re vamp
Benoit - Again doubtful as he's been traded twice already in the past, but still. Needs new feuds
and HBK

Moving from Smackdown to Raw

Charlie Haas - Possible feud with Shelton, they could also re define him in the same way and get him over, as right now he's a joke
The Undertaker - Hasn't been seen on Smackdown for a while now, there's no one left he can feud with except angle, needs to trade for freash feuds, poss with HHH outside of the title picture
Big Show - See above, no new feuds left

There will be more, but these are the ones i'd like to see

thuganomicalcrippler
05-05-2005, 08:08 AM
If Christian doesn't move, it will be the weirdest and shittiest swerve of ALL time.

Shaner
05-05-2005, 08:12 AM
If Christian doesn't move, it will be the weirdest and shittiest swerve of ALL time.

damn right.

The Gooch
05-05-2005, 09:30 AM
I voted for Christian like everyone else from the looks of it. It has almost become "other than Christian" who will be traded?

Savio
05-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Coach

Shaggy
05-05-2005, 10:16 AM
From what I have read on numerous sites.....

Christian is set to go to Smackdown (as hinted already on tv)

and

Kurt Angle is set to go to Raw

The Gooch
05-05-2005, 11:24 AM
From what I have read on numerous sites.....

Christian is set to go to Smackdown (as hinted already on tv)

and

I love Christian and all, but that just makes Smackdown even worse from a star power perspective.

Fuckin' WWE. Granted it is a rumour, but if it does happen :wtf:

VicJericho
05-08-2005, 03:18 AM
it would be cool if they choose 4 RaW superstars to go to Smackdown and then Christian gets chosen and he has a staredown with Cena

Shaner
05-08-2005, 03:27 AM
it would be cool if they choose 4 RaW superstars to go to Smackdown and then Christian gets chosen and he has a staredown with Cena
That's basically set up to happen anyway.

Londoner
05-08-2005, 07:07 AM

That better not happen. But considering there's nothing for him on SD! it makes sense, really sucks for Smackdown though. Someone else with star power from Raw better go to SD! aswell then. I'm thinking HBK....