PDA

View Full Version : Edge is Christian's brother!

Nark Order
05-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh wait, we were supposed to forget that, weren't we? :shifty:

Name some other things that the wrestling wants to to just forget all about.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Haven't they mentioned this recently?

I mean relatively so.

There's not much indication that they want us to forget, especially since they spent so much time trying to tease an E&C reunion.

Nark Order
05-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm almost positive they haven't mentioned it in the past couple of years. I've been listening for it.

When they were teasing them getting back together they never actually said they were brothers, just one of the best tag teams ever or something like that...

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm almost positive they haven't mentioned it in the past couple of years. I've been listening for it.

When they were teasing them getting back together they never actually said they were brothers, just one of the best tag teams ever or something like that...
The second point was less about them mentioning it, and more about how they haven't gone out of their way to disassociate them in any way.

The Fitz
05-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Dawn Marie(Wilson) "killed" Torrie Wilson's father in bed.

V
05-10-2005, 01:44 PM
apparently torrie and dawn marie can get along on smackdown sometimes, even though dawn marie killed torrie's dad, and is her mother in law.

Nark Order
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM
The fact that Jericho is good and that people like him....

DaveWadding
05-10-2005, 01:53 PM
The fact that Lita was FORCED to marry Kane.

Crashnburn
05-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Who was behind G-TV

The One
05-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I forget...do we know anything about Kane?

TapOut
05-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah, he was Undertaker's brother, was supposedly 'horrificly burned and disfigured', and vowed revenge on the Undertaker, and Paul Bearer was his father. I guess we were supposed to forget all that. All those years of 'we can only imagine how hideous Kane looks behind his mask', then he removes it, and you haven't heard a word since.

Gerard
05-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Yeah, he was Undertaker's brother, was supposedly 'horrificly burned and disfigured', and vowed revenge on the Undertaker, and Paul Bearer was his father. I guess we were supposed to forget all that. All those years of 'we can only imagine how hideous Kane looks behind his mask', then he removes it, and you haven't heard a word since.

Actually they did explain that to a degree, the interview with jr where he set jr on fire they more or less scripted it so that kane was convinced he was scarred but it was all in his mind. There was a line of dialogue where kane said "doctors and nurses all told him the same thing and jr sounded like them" so it was supposed to be all in his mind so he wore a mask.

They did fuck up though, i remember years ago kane was being forced to fight the rock, the corperation got kane into a corner and slid his mask up, patterson or briscoe took a picture and the wrestlers holding kane in the corner acted all horrified as to what they were seeing when the mask was slid up, later in the show gtv came on before rock and kane were about to fight showing one of the stooges had forgot to remove the lens cap on the camera when taking the pics.

We're all meant to forget the second part though. :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Uhhh...Mentioned last night more or less, with his reminiscing about how she "hoped he'd rot in Hell."

Danny Electric
05-10-2005, 02:24 PM
That HHH used to be a posh snob with a posh accent.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Actually they did explain that to a degree, the interview with jr where he set jr on fire they more or less scripted it so that kane was convinced he was scarred but it was all in his mind. There was a line of dialogue where kane said "doctors and nurses all told him the same thing and jr sounded like them" so it was supposed to be all in his mind so he wore a mask.

They did fuck up though, i remember years ago kane was being forced to fight the rock, the corperation got kane into a corner and slid his mask up, patterson or briscoe took a picture and the wrestlers holding kane in the corner acted all horrified as to what they were seeing when the mask was slid up, later in the show gtv came on before rock and kane were about to fight showing one of the stooges had forgot to remove the lens cap on the camera when taking the pics.

We're all meant to forget the second part though. :shifty:
Maybe they were mocking Kane? :shifty:

But yeah, it's funny how people "forgot" that they DID cover this on WWE TV.

cafctom
05-10-2005, 02:27 PM
That Steve Austin tried putting the WWE out of business when he was leading WCW in the InVasion.

Danny Electric
05-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Good point.

That they all used to hate The Rock, then they loved him.

That Hogan tried to kill The Rock as part of the NWO.

XL
05-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I STILL REMEMBER!!!!

Also on the Kane thing...how many times did he have his mask pulled off without the hair coming with it?? Yet when he was finally unmasked his hair came off with the mask!

Xero
05-10-2005, 02:54 PM
On Kane, I guess they want us to forget the 'burn' marks that showed when he first took off the mask was really there. I mean, sure, they can cover that up and say it was his 'makeup', but come on, that was a lot of mascara.

Also, I remember they actually put 'scars' on his head. Plus, there's also the fact that he can't grow his hair in the front. If he lost that much hair, there would HAVE to be some form of scars.

Yeah, the Kane character was really fucked over once they removed the mask, storyline-wise.

Gouda
05-10-2005, 02:56 PM
More Kane:

He was supposed to have led a secluded and lonely childhood. It was then revealed by HHH that Kane was quite the popular guy, going to parties, and picking up chicks.

We're also supposed to forget that Kurt Angle was ever GM.

Danny Electric
05-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Kane couldn't speak.
Then he used that thing to help him.
Then he could talk fine.

Where was the speach therapist?

Innovator
05-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Katie Vick

Matt Hardy

Mabel

G-Tv

I Still Remember

Danny Electric
05-10-2005, 03:06 PM
The fact the Bashams were arguing all the time and one changed his look a little and then next week their Chief of Security and fine with one another.

Extreme Angle
05-10-2005, 03:12 PM
i don't know if this comes into it but here i go:
1. edge and randy orton the I.C title randy said he would get edge, but that feud ended.
and mordecai he said sumin to do with eddie guerero and then he just left!

dalegendkilla
05-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I thought they were just childhood friends?

Extreme Angle
05-10-2005, 03:27 PM
yeah me 2

Jonster
05-10-2005, 03:30 PM
I thought they mentioned Edge and Christian were brothers in the last couple of months (although I think it's not even that long ago).

Corkscrewed
05-10-2005, 03:46 PM
ECW :shifty:

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Jesus

Xero
05-10-2005, 03:50 PM
The XF-

*Vince canes me with his crutch.*

I mean WCW. :shifty:

TerranRich
05-10-2005, 03:59 PM
*sigh*

In real life, Edge and Chrstian are not brothers. They are childhood friends.

What we're talking about is that according to WWE storylines, they are brothers, and they apparently just forgot all about that.

Pay attention guys. ;)

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Shaddup. :foc:

dalegendkilla
05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
*sigh*

In real life, Edge and Chrstian are not brothers. They are childhood friends.

What we're talking about is that according to WWE storylines, they are brothers, and they apparently just forgot all about that.

Pay attention guys. ;)

I never knew they were supposed to be brothers. The WWE never mentions it anymore. Did Edge mention it when he was commentating on Christian V.S. Benoit?

The One
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
No..and that's the point...you think you might mention your relationship with your brother...oh well.

Oh..and while we're at it...The Brood...I guess Goth really is just a phase.

KayfabeMan
05-10-2005, 04:32 PM
That Sgt. Slaughter once sided with the enemy. Yet we forgave him.

Rey Jr.'s identity isn't really secret. Oh, and he is Rey Mysterio JUNIOR.

Al Snow used to be a psychopath, and is now a well dressed commentator.

Also Tazz, who is portrayed as a wussbag commentator.

dalegendkilla
05-10-2005, 04:41 PM
We're supposed to forget everyone released ever existed... :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 04:58 PM
More Kane:

He was supposed to have led a secluded and lonely childhood. It was then revealed by HHH that Kane was quite the popular guy, going to parties, and picking up chicks.
And now we're supposed to have forgotten that he went out nailing chicks.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Oh..and while we're at it...The Ministry...I guess Goth really is just a phase.

Savio
05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Hassan is from USA
Oh and on heat one time Ivory said "HBK and hogan were fighting for free speech" when its really the other way around
------------
Hurricane mad at Rosey.

Cafe de Rene

Xero
05-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Rey Jr.'s identity isn't really secret. Oh, and he is Rey Mysterio JUNIOR.
*Misterio. :shifty:

Nervous Ferret
05-10-2005, 05:14 PM
yeah grr i was pumped for Hurricane to join Evolution and they totally dropped the ball there. :mad:

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Hassan is from USA

He says that almost every fucking week.

Xero
05-10-2005, 05:21 PM
He says that almost every fucking week.
Yeah, but by the way King and JR talk, you'd never know it.

The One
05-10-2005, 05:30 PM
His entire gimmick is an Arab-AMERICAN...that's the point, HIS country betrayed him for the actions of others...though technically he is Italian so...whatever.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Yeah, but by the way King and JR talk, you'd never know it.
That's because they're retards.

M. Banana
05-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Retards (NERF) are fun.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 06:55 PM
His entire gimmick is an Arab-AMERICAN...that's the point, HIS country betrayed him for the actions of others...though technically he is Italian so...whatever.
His character (Hassan) isn't Itallain. He's an Arab American, as you said. HE's listed (In his entrance every fucking week he wrestles) as being from a US city (Detroit Michigan), and he's sick of the way he's treated.

BTW, anyone else notice the fans screaming "Go Home!" LAst week?

Gouda
05-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Oh. We're also supposed to forget that Ric Flair was ever anything more than the guy who follows HHH around and sucks up to him. :'(

Lord-Of-Darkness
05-10-2005, 07:20 PM
The Undertaker being a gravediger, to being dead, to being an extreme goth, to being a biker, to being an all out redneck, to being dead again(which according to Tazz, is just a frame of mind)

That The Warrior 'survived the Pedigree'

Before Jamie Noble left, they forgot that Nunzio was introduced as his cousin

RGWhat316
05-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Wrestler's hometowns. Like the Dudleys being from NY not Dudleyville. All the canadians that have US hometowns.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Wrestler's hometowns. Like the Dudleys being from NY not Dudleyville. All the canadians that have US hometowns.
Not all of thsoe are "wrong" however. Benoit is now living in GA. So he's announced that way.,

Savio
05-10-2005, 08:18 PM
He says that almost every fucking week.Fans still forget though.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Fans still forget though.

And that has what to do with things that you're SUPPOSED to forget?

Savio
05-10-2005, 08:29 PM
JR/King do little to none to "stop it" so it'll give them more heat.....and more Heat = Hotter Kitchen, which is a fire hazard.

zach
05-10-2005, 08:30 PM
His character (Hassan) isn't Itallain. He's an Arab American, as you said. HE's listed (In his entrance every fucking week he wrestles) as being from a US city (Detroit Michigan), and he's sick of the way he's treated.

BTW, anyone else notice the fans screaming "Go Home!" LAst week?

i dont think he meant his character was italian. im pretty sure he meant the actual person is italian.

other than that, you pretty much just repeated what the other dude said

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 08:55 PM
i dont think he meant his character was italian. im pretty sure he meant the actual person is italian.

other than that, you pretty much just repeated what the other dude said
Actually, I clarified and eloaborate, since people were still saying it wasn't brought up much. But thanks, Zach. You've totally schooled me here, rather than looking retarded.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
JR/King do little to none to "stop it" so it'll give them more heat.....and more Heat = Hotter Kitchen, which is a fire hazard.
It's not their job to stop it really.

Do they stop it when the faces in a match with La Res are Canadian?

redoneja
05-10-2005, 09:13 PM
That an Irish Whip doesn't really make any sense

TerranRich
05-10-2005, 09:55 PM
*Misterio. :shifty:

Actually, it was always Mysterio in WCW. I don't know about WWE, but I always remembered it being "Mysterio".

We're also supposed to forget that Johnny Nitro was a Tough Enough winner and he actually wrestled for WWE before. They act as though he's a newcomer. He's not. He's had like 20 gimmicks before his MNM one.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Actually, it was always Mysterio in WCW. I don't know about WWE, but I always remembered it being "Mysterio".

We're also supposed to forget that Johnny Nitro was a Tough Enough winner and he actually wrestled for WWE before. They act as though he's a newcomer. He's not. He's had like 20 gimmicks before his MNM one.
Don't forget he was "fired" before too.

And we're supposed to think he's a hto NEW talent.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 10:31 PM
That WCW actually gave the WWE a run for their money.

Kane Knight
05-10-2005, 10:32 PM
OH! Remember when the ysaid they didn't violate their policy of "not killing anyone?"

Because Paul Bearer was going to return. Well, they fired him without showing him.

Savio
05-10-2005, 10:34 PM
That an Irish Whip doesn't really make any senseThe're discriminating against the Irish.

KayfabeMan
05-11-2005, 12:01 AM
That Zach Gowen had two legs.

Wait, nevermind :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
05-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Yet more on Kane: He was a WWE champion (all be it a day). Also, the reverse of everything else, they still call him the big red monster/machine/retard but he doesn't wear all that much red anymore.

More on Stone Cold: He is slightly based on a serial killer. He has walked out on the WWE 2 times (once in real life, once in story line...invasion)...I could be wrong, but it may have been 3 times.

More on ex-gms/owners - That Ric Flair owned Raw, HHH/Steph owned the WWF, Steph was gm of Smackdown, Angle was GM of smackdown, Heyman was the best GM of smackdown

Other random shit:
Marc Henry was a world title contender, dated Mae Young (who gave birth to a hand).
Bubba Ray was a world title contender

Kane Knight
05-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Who HASN'T owned the WWF/E?

Hell, NErvous Ferret owned it for a 6 week stint in the Winter.

Boondock Saint
05-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Who HASN'T owned the WWF/E?

Hell, NErvous Ferret owned it for a 6 week stint in the Winter.

LOL

Evolution
05-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Stone Cold used to be CEO of the WWF.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels never actually finished their feud.

nWo was disbanded without reason the same week it looked like things were about to pick up for them (Triple H maybe joining).

They used to be called WWF.

WWE employs Cruiserweights and actually has a title for them.

JBL used to be half of a drunken gambling protection agency.

JBL used to be a lackey for the severely goth Undertaker.

William Regal was the Alliance Commissioner and debuted as a good-will ambassador (sp?)

Kane Knight
05-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Stone Cold used to be CEO of the WWF. Maybe it hasn't bene mentioned because it's not relavent.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels never actually finished their feud.

nWo was disbanded without reason the same week it looked like things were about to pick up for them (Triple H maybe joining).

They used to be called WWF. Which is why they still show flashbacks to the WWF days, right?

WWE employs Cruiserweights and actually has a title for them. Which is why we see them on the shows so often.

JBL used to be half of a drunken gambling protection agency. No, they covered this when he became a yuppy.

JBL used to be a lackey for the severely goth Undertaker.

William Regal was the Alliance Commissioner and debuted as a good-will ambassador (sp?) Also as a Man's Man.

KillerWolf
05-11-2005, 10:53 AM
yeah. and that he RAPED her.

Kane Knight
05-11-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah. and that he RAPED her.
Naw. Not rape. Just coerced sex with threats of harm to her boyfriend.

Mayo
05-11-2005, 11:27 AM

We're also supposed to forget that Johnny Nitro was a Tough Enough winner and he actually wrestled for WWE before. They act as though he's a newcomer. He's not. He's had like 20 gimmicks before his MNM one.It was actually Misterio in ECW.

DaveWadding
05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
It was actually Misterio in ECW.
Actually the signed picture I got from Rey while he was in WCW is signed Misterio as well...

TerranRich
05-12-2005, 12:22 AM
:( Then I suck.

parkmania
05-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh..and while we're at it...The Brood...I guess Goth really is just a phase.

He had it right, KK. The Brood was Gangrel, who introduced Edge first and then his little brother, Christian.

The Ministry was 'Taker's group.

Other things we're supposed to forget:

- Rey Mysterio worked for about a year in WCW without the mask.
- Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw
- Dr. Isaac Yankem, DDS

Xero
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
- Dr. Isaac Yankem, DDS
To be fair, we're not even SUPPOSED to know that.

Innovator
05-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Isaac Yankem
Fake Diesel
Doomsday Device

man Glenn Jacobs was getting screwed

And yeah in WCW it was Rey Misterio Jr.

Kane Knight
05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
He had it right, KK. The Brood was Gangrel, who introduced Edge first and then his little brother, Christian.

The Ministry was 'Taker's group.
*the point*

*you, far from the point, it one hand up your ass and the other down an 8 year old's pants*

BOTH were "goth." E&C were always more the raver type than Goth, so I added my own by pointing out the Ministry.

I mean, it's not like every single member of the Ministry has to a different shtick.

Even taker had gone redneck biker. Farooq and Bradshaw were drunks, Bradshaw's a rich dude...Mideon was naked, Visera is Sexual Chocolate v 2.0, and the higher power is now a successfull billionaire with grapefruits the size of testicles...:shifty:

Whereas Gangrel never really changed, and he was the only one who was more "goth" than "techno/trance/rave faggot."

But thanks for your useful input. I will file it away right next to my dating advice from R. Kelly.

Savio
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Mideon was also Fake Mankind

Kane Knight
05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Mideon was also Fake Mankind
HAVE A CRAPPY DAY!

Kane Knight
05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Hurricane use to have a sick finisher.

Kane Knight
05-12-2005, 10:19 PM
OH! HERE'S ONE!

Wrestling used to have entertaining feuds, compelling characters, and MOVESETS!

The One
05-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Isaac Yankem
Fake Diesel
Doomsday Device

man Glenn Jacobs was getting screwed

Not only WWE, I think we are all trying to forget this...

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/k/kane/39.jpg

TerranRich
05-13-2005, 12:32 AM
BAHGAWD! IT'S THE BIG GREEN MACHINE!!!

The Highlander
05-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Hurricane ripping the hurrimask off a kid last year to try to turn him heel.

The letter to Booker T saying "I still remember"

Undertaker killing Paul Bearer and threatening to get Heyman next.

HBK is an asshole

TerranRich
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
The fact that JR was once a heel.

The fact that Lawler was once a heel.

The fact that Tazz was once a heel.

See where I'm going with this? :yes:

Xero
05-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Shawn Michaels was once a womanizer.

Kane Knight
05-13-2005, 11:58 AM
The fact that JR was once a heel.

The fact that Lawler was once a heel.

The fact that Tazz was once a heel.

See where I'm going with this? :yes:
*MINOR SD SPOILER*

When they were talking about Eddie last night, Tazz was all "I've known this man for years, and I've NEVER seen him act this way..."

Fits in perfect with where you're going.

TerranRich
05-13-2005, 11:20 PM
We're also supposed to forget Mankind's original backstory: his musical (piano) talent and whatnot. There was an entire story about how he was crazy because of something...I completely forgot what it was...

GAH!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!!

TerranRich
05-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Oh, and also that Viscera was once a happy-go-lucky rapper that sang about...nothing really.

redoneja
05-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Almost every time someone turns face/heel and starts teaming w/ former enemies, we are supposed to forget that they feuded until they turn back(and then we are supposed to forget they were allies).

Kane Knight
05-14-2005, 10:52 AM
We're also supposed to forget Mankind's original backstory: his musical (piano) talent and whatnot. There was an entire story about how he was crazy because of something...I completely forgot what it was...

GAH!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!!
Naw. Theyy slowly revealed the "real" guy. What they want us to forget is that they broke kayfabe.

SuperSlim
05-14-2005, 11:47 AM
we are to forget there was a sumo wrestler in the WWF before Akeebono even stepped foot in the WWE

Kane Knight
05-14-2005, 12:32 PM
we are to forget there was a sumo wrestler in the WWF before Akeebono even stepped foot in the WWE
Was not. :shifty:

SuperSlim
05-14-2005, 12:54 PM
there wasn't? I need to stop sniffin that stuff.

what about when Cena used to do interesting rap promos?

Kane Knight
05-14-2005, 12:58 PM
That was also fake. Until recently, he did promos via jazz improvisation and scatting.

Nark Order
05-14-2005, 04:00 PM
The story with Mankind that they had was that he was set on fire inside of an airplane on the way to a show and part of his face was melted off (explaining his deformed ear) and nobody even stopped to look at him or acknowledge his suffering.

TerranRich
05-14-2005, 04:13 PM
That's right. So much for that story. :shifty:

I was gonna say, SuperSlim, we're not supposed to remember when John Cena rapped during promos, or that he was a heel that people made fun of because...he was a white rapper.

Kane Knight
05-14-2005, 06:31 PM
That's right. So much for that story. :shifty:

I was gonna say, SuperSlim, we're not supposed to remember when John Cena rapped during promos, or that he was a heel that people made fun of because...he was a white rapper.
People still make fun of him being a white rapper. :D