PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sharmell story line.

RP
05-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Do you get the feeling that WWE realized that they missed a golden oppurtunity when they gave up on the HHH, Steph, Kurt storyline and now there going back to that storyline with Kurt, but using Booker T/w Sharmell, in the story?

If so... I think its gunna work big time. This is just the kind of storyline Booker T is looking for right now. This could get him over big time and possibly either a Title run later this year or a Royal Rumble victory maybe. Kurt is always brilliant in this role. It just sure's up the top heel position and maybe makes way for JBL to move to raw as one of there top heels ( cause we know they need them especially with Christian being cheered right now ) This Angle could generate alot of heat on Angle.

This has to be one of the more precious storylines the WWE are writing and tweeking right now.

Londoner
05-11-2005, 02:49 AM
I'm not really bothered by it to be honest, I only cared about the HHH/steph/Angle storyline because it was in the main event.

Rammsteinmad
05-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Yeah, by Judgment Day, Angle will beat Booker T and then the fued will end just like that!

Hired Hitman
05-11-2005, 04:12 AM
Well I'll still remember.

:shifty:

Corkscrewed
05-11-2005, 05:10 AM
You mean how Kurt ended up hitting on Steph?

So far, this hasn't seemed like an angle where Angle will end up liking Sharmell, so I'm not sure where you got that inference from.

On the other hand, if we play along with that assumption... I really don't think Sharmell does much for the feud in terms of solid buildup. She's more like extra entertainment to me.

Now, I guess they can have Angle break her ankle or something, but typically that's reserved for more main event feuds, and right now, this seems to be top midcard at the most.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2005, 05:59 AM
I really miss feuds like this. This isn't about a good guy facing a bad guy, this is about two guys that now should pretty much hate each other going at it.

Hopefully we see an uncliched match at Judgment Day, with Booker T actually controlling the match for a while, playing a really pissed-off badass. This could really be a good match, and I think the right thing to do here would be putting Booker T over cleanly.

M. Banana
05-11-2005, 07:26 AM
I don't care. I could really do without Sharmell and put some other type of reason for the feud.