PDA

View Full Version : Good commercials

Bad Guy
01-15-2004, 05:28 AM
What is your favorite sports commercial? Mine is the Michigan/Ohio State ESPN commercial. (The one where the guy in the OSU sweater is making out with the girl in the Michigan sweater, and it says 'without sports, this wouldn't be disgusting.'

OR

The commerical where the Michigan fan puts a Michigan bumper sticker on the Ohio State guy's car.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Not to sure about my favaourite one is because i don't see much american TV.

But who do you expect to be in on the super bowl commercials this year???

Boomer
01-15-2004, 07:12 AM
ESPN makes the funniest commercials alive

Corkscrewed
01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
What is your favorite sports commercial? Mine is the Michigan/Ohio State ESPN commercial. (The one where the guy in the OSU sweater is making out with the girl in the Michigan sweater, and it says 'without sports, this wouldn't be disgusting.'

I was laughing my ass off watching that one. Hilarious.

The Outlaw
01-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Haha yeah thats a good one.

I liked the old school ones. Like the one with a baby in a baby rocking crib or whatever, and when hes goes up far enough to see the McDonalds sign hes all happy but when he goes back down he starts crying.

Simple = :y:

The Miz
01-15-2004, 08:44 PM
naw seriously man... what's you're real name?

...trey wingo. :?:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Supreme Olajuwon
01-15-2004, 09:31 PM
I remember a Sportscenter commercial where a bunch of WWF people come in and King Kong Bundy grabs one of the anchors and its like "You know wrestling is the most watched sport in America" in this really sophisticated way. I laughed my ass off at that one.

The best was when they have the Y2K blackout and Charlie Steiner says "Follow me to freedom!"

Another good one was when Stuart Scott is talking about Big Brothers and then it shows him playing basketball and he swats the kids shot away and then one kid gets injured and Kenny Mayne is like "Hey you signed the waiver"

The Icon of Elisim
01-15-2004, 09:33 PM
The Kovalchuk and Naslund commercial is pretty sweet

Bad Guy
01-16-2004, 04:03 AM
Another good one was when Stuart Scott is talking about Big Brothers and then it shows him playing basketball and he swats the kids shot away and then one kid gets injured and Kenny Mayne is like "Hey you signed the waiver"
lol

toxic rooster
01-16-2004, 05:41 AM
hey do you get those PGA "these guys are good" commercials in the states.

They're classic :lol:

Boomer
01-16-2004, 07:17 AM
One of my favorite ESPN ones is when Rich is talking on the show and then he starts talking gibberish. They go backstage, only to find a mascot(don't remember which one) typing the words in the prompter. And then it says something like.

This is Spilferni

DaveBrawl
01-20-2004, 03:44 PM
I like the new Nascar on Fox commercials. They show Tony Stewart spinning and flipping and hes in his car all calm and everything and he says he feels bad for football players, they have to work 16 weeks a year and that's tough or something like that.

Then Kevin Harvick says he feels bad for baseball players. He saw one get hit in the leg with a ball and he bets that hurt. All the while his car is spinning toward the wall and coming apart and flipping.

el fregadero
01-20-2004, 04:35 PM
<font color=teal>The Sportscenter commercials are great.</font>

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Walking down the hallway of ESPN studios...

Stewart Scott: Hey Tiger want to sponsor me in the 5K race on Sunday?

Tiger: *stops for a second* No

and then he keeps walking

Corkscrewed
01-22-2004, 03:44 AM
Don't forget the Stone Cold chairshot commericial! :lol:

Bad Guy
01-22-2004, 03:54 AM
Walking down the hallway of ESPN studios...

Stewart Scott: Hey Tiger want to sponsor me in the 5K race on Sunday?

Tiger: *stops for a second* No

and then he keeps walking

:D and then Stu hangs his head and has this dissapointed look on his face.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-26-2004, 10:52 PM
I just remembered that the NFL commercials with Don Cheadle are SWEET

especially the one about the Bengals dynasty

oh yeah and the Chad Brown one is cool too although they dont play that one alot for some reason