PDA

View Full Version : Sign Amazing Red and SAT's...

Somebody's Gotta Die
05-15-2005, 11:58 AM
The WWE seems to be putting genuine interest into rebuilding a tag-team division on both brands and another team on SD! can only help, hence signing the SAT's... They are just as good, if not better, than the Heart Throbs... It's good to start rebuilding genuine tag-teams...

Amazing Red is a damn good cruiserweight... More cruiserweights for the division can only be a good thing, especially with the signings of Kazarian, Psicosis and Crazy, as well as the rumors of Juventud and Essa Rios coming in...

foodstampchamp
05-15-2005, 12:07 PM
I think the SAT would be perfect for the WWE fans if they were allowed to go full force and not be toned down. Without all of their innovative offense, this team would serve no purpose.

mitch_h
05-15-2005, 12:44 PM
SAT's are sloppy spotty pieces of shit. The WWE better not sign them over all the other great high flying indy talent out there.

Kane Knight
05-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Okay, I may know the team (Or not), but the acronym SAT is lost on me. Anyone wanna tell me what team it stands for?

M. Banana
05-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't like SAT's.

They're too hard. :mad:

Team Sheep
05-15-2005, 03:05 PM
I did the SAT's in school last week. :shifty:

M. Banana
05-15-2005, 03:55 PM
I bet you've done SAT's many times.

The One
05-15-2005, 04:12 PM
SAT = Spanish Announce Team (literally that what their team name means)

and it is the Maximo brothers that make the team. Jose and Joel.

They are not great, nor should their asses be brought into WWE. They aren't safe in the ring and do nothing but spot-fest matches, and on top of that they aren't even charismatic.

The One
05-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Oh and Amazing Red isn't god either by any stretch of the imagination.

Mr. JL
05-15-2005, 04:39 PM
It would be pretty cool if week after week after week the Spanish Announce Tables get broken and then they come in for the rescue. They could be heels that could throw guys like Mysterio, London threw the English tables and make a stand.

But like The One said, they're SPOTTY. Plus, I saw them on Velocity about a year ago and they did not look so good. In fact, the match was just bad.

Team Sheep
05-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Nowadays I think it's just at PPV's where they have the Spanish announce tables.