PDA

View Full Version : Kylie has breast cancer

packt up
05-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Poor girl. I'm not a big fan but always sad :(
Kylie diagnosed with Breast Cancer (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4554035.stm)

Hired Hitman
05-17-2005, 06:44 AM
Hope it's not too bad.

Downunder
05-17-2005, 07:43 AM
who cares

she's crap

yianni
05-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Hope she recovers. Somehow I don't think she'll be lacking the finest treatments money can buy.

Now to release my cynical side, who the fuck cares? Where were these headline when a friend's mum was diagnosed a few years ago? There is something seriously wrong with a society that absolutely loses it when a singer, who doesn't even live in Australia, gets a disease. Ditto for Delta. I honestly think we have FAR bigger problems in this country and the world, then an early diagnosis (which she has very high chances of getting over) of breast cancer to a singer.

Watch the Australian media milk this shit just like they did with Delta.

Hired Hitman
05-17-2005, 09:06 AM
People eat it up John, the news reports on whatever gets the viewers, fuck real problems a celebrity fell down and broke their ankle, lets make this our main topic of the night.

you know that, I know that, we all know that.

yianni
05-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah I know, it's just a joke :roll:. Watch Today Tonight run some bullshit exclusive on it. :o

Oh well hope she recovers though.

Real Deal
05-17-2005, 10:36 AM
I feel sorry for the lady, and I hope she makes a full recovery and does not lose the brest

However, im with John on this one. The radio tonight with all the people ringing in sending their wishing, saying how sorry the feel for her etc etc. Makes me wanna puke. Half the time they would not care this much if it was a friends aunt, however, they ring up claiming to know how Kylie must be feeling because a friend's aunt is sick. :nono: :nono:

JJ Moore
05-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Get well soon.

but may your music crash and burn and never return.

yianni
05-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Just randomly, she's back in Melbourne getting treatment. Apparently she's having treatment at a hospital 5 minutes away from me, and opposite the road to where Wiggarachi lives. :eek:

And what Real Deal said is correct.

Downunder
05-20-2005, 07:13 AM
Album sales must be down.

yianni
05-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Ahahaha show some respect you old cunt

Supreme Olajuwon
05-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Now to release my cynical side, who the fuck cares? Where were these headline when a friend's mum was diagnosed a few years ago?
I doubt your friend's mom is as hot as Kylie Minogue.