PDA

View Full Version : Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride"

mitchables
05-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Has anyone heard of this movie? I stumbled upon it by accident following links on IMDB. It's animated in the same style that Nightmare Before Christmas was - claymation and shit. Looks sexcellent.

Basically, this guy Victor is travelling with a friend home to marry his fiancee, Victoria. On the way, the two guys stop for a break or whatever, and Victor jokingly sticks his ring on this finger-shaped stick stuck in the ground and says his vows. Anyway, the stick turns out to be the finger of a recently murdered (and poorly buried, if you ask me) woman who sorta comes back to life as a Zombie and insists she is now legally married to Victor. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter's voices are in it.

You can see the trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

It looks awesome, I loved Nightmare, and this looks similar so hopefully it will live up to the expectations. I dunno, this is the first I've heard of the movie, and I think it'll be really good. Anyone else heard about this movie? Opinions or whatever?

<3

Boondock Saint
05-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah looks good. Can't wait.

DegenerationY
05-17-2005, 10:38 AM
I saw a preview for it. I forget where though. The movie looks real awesome. Plus, it's Tim Burton. You can't go wrong.

Danny Electric
05-17-2005, 12:17 PM
I saw the trailer a while back, shall be awesome.

Disturbed316
05-17-2005, 05:22 PM
I saw the trailer a while back, shall be awesome.