PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers

Dave Youell
05-18-2005, 05:04 AM
SmackDown!:

SmackDown! pyro explodes.

They announce a handicap match for tonight with The Basham Brothers vs. John Cena.

Carlito is in the ring and says since Big Show didn't accept his offer last week, he is going to issue the same offer to anyone who wants to take it. Matt Morgan comes out and they agree to take each other up. Big Show's music hits and he goes to chokeslam Carlito. Morgan comes in with a chair and hits Big Show on the back and the two escape. Big Show gets up and walks to the back.

They show a paid commercial by JBL. (Paid for by the family and friends of John Bradshaw Layfield etc etc). It basically rips up John Cena and his new CD.

They cut to the inner city where JBL is standing on a street corner. He says rappers aren't thugs and that they belong in jail. He reads some of Cena's lyrics and then plugs his own book. He claims his book doesn't have a parental warning like Cena's CD does. (This may have been for the live crowd only)

JBL's music hits in the arena and he comes out. Scotty Too Hotty comes out and it's basically a squash match with JBL beating him all over. He gives him the clothesline from hell but doesn't go for the pin and instead takes him to the corner and starts punching the living hell out of him until he gets DQed. He tries to make him say I Quit but he wont do it. JBL takes him to the outside of the ring and over to the announce table where he beats him with the belt until he finally says I Quit.

They show a video of John Cena throwing out the first pitch at a Boston Red Sox game.

They cut to Booker T, Sharmell, and Teddy Long backstage. Teddy Long has banned Kurt Angle from the arena tonight. It'll also be Booker T vs. Mark Jindrak for tonight. Long apologized and Kurt Angle will also apologize or he will be suspended indefinitely.

They aired a promo for ECW One Night Stand.

JBL and The Bashams are in the back and JBL said he would be there tonight against John Cena. Teddy Long showed up and said if he touched Cena tonight, he'd be fined.

Mark Jindrak is backstage with Sharmell. He told Sharmell not to take what Kurt said last week so personal. He says maybe he himself likes bestiality. Booker T shows up and the two start fighting through the backstage area to the arena floor. Booker flips Jindrak into the rail and he's a bloody mess. A pretty quick match with Booker T winning with a scissors kick.

Eddie Guerrero comes to the ring and just sits there for two minutes. He didn't say a word, then stood up with Rey's mask and stomped on before leaving.

Orlando Jordan vs. John Heidenrich. John did his usual spiel at the beginning trying to find a friend. Orlando came out and said nobody wanted to be his friend and that he was keeping the US Champion waiting. Jordan takes control early on until John comes back with a series of clotheslines and powerslams. Heidenrich hits his finisher (?) and gets the clean win. Non title match, no title switch. After the match, Heidenrich brings a kid into the ring.

They recap Kurt Angle and Booker T from last week again.

They announce MNM vs. Bob Holly and Charlie Haas at Judgment Day.

Mercury of MNM w/ Nitro vs. Bob Holly w/ Charlie Haas. Brutal chops by Holly. Holly hits a suplex off the top rope and they exchange right punches for about 20 seconds. Nitro tries to interfere by grabbing Holly's leg but it backfires and Holly hits Mercury with the Alabama Slam for the pin.

They do a RAW rebound.

They did some Cross Pormotion with The Longest Yard and Nelly. Nelly did an interview saying he liekd Cena;'s new rap video and said he has potential. he said "It's Hot"/

Kurt Angle on the Titan Tron because he's banned from the arena. He says he apologizes and he's man enough to admit a mistake. They cut to Booker T and Sharmell backstage watching a TV with Angle apologizing. They say it was somewhat sincere and walked off. Kurt Angle continues on after and says to be honest, Sharmell is a gutter slut. Booker T hears this and keeps watching. He says last week they kissed and she was screaming for more, not Booker T. He says they kissed over and over and she liked it. He said she also fondled his private parts and they both loved it. Funny stuff here. Ends with Booker T dropkicking the TV making it explode.

They cut to Josh Mathews interviewing John Cena in the back. Cena was reading JBL's book and made fun of chapters. He said there is a how to diversify your portfolio chapter, a how to lose the title at WrestleMania chapter, and a How to say I Quit while getting your ass beat by John Cena. He says JBL brings religion into this saying he's a wrestling god. Cena says he may be a god, but he's a .... Josh Mathews cuts him off and says "A prophet?" Mathews then says "Do I need to bust a cap in yo ass?" Cena makes him leave and thats "Man, that's as bad as JBL'ss ex life".

John Cena vs. Bashams. There was a lot of double team action... JBL gets on the mic and taunts Cena during the match. He tells him to Quit abd says Tick Tock Tick Tock. Cena hit the FU on Doug Basham for the win. There is a standoff between JBL and Cena. Cena turns to his back and JBL attacks from behind. JBL chokes Cena with towel and tries to get him to say I Quit.. all he can get out of him is Go To Hell. Cena powers up, sidewalk slam, JBL goes escapes and the show ends with Cena telling JBL to learn more dictionary words including I Quit as the crowd chants I Quit as SmackDown! ends.

dalegendkilla
05-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Sounds like a good show. It looks like they may be giving Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly a push if they're wrestling MNM at Judgement Day, or it could be a total job for them to make MNM look good...

Extreme Angle
05-18-2005, 11:16 AM
All in all i think the results were good...#
Smackdown is going downhill a bit thou.
I am having ECW and Judgement Day!

Extreme Angle
05-18-2005, 11:20 AM
and dave is that you on the pic with raven?

Dave Youell
05-18-2005, 12:56 PM
and dave is that you on the pic with raven?
Yep, be kind of stupid to but a random guy in there.

Extreme Angle
05-18-2005, 01:55 PM
lol i guess :)
you are soo lucky you know that!

El Santo
05-18-2005, 03:30 PM
I suppose Smackdown is in the same boat as Raw... strylines are winding down until the draft lottery. That could be why the show seems more unfocused than at the same time last month.

And... what, now Mark Jindrak is into bestiality? What in the heck was going on at Team Angle v.2.0 backstage? Could this be the real reason why Luther Reigns left --- he didn't want to be involved in a new stable of farm animal sodomizers?

KingofOldSchool
05-18-2005, 03:58 PM
When did Jindrak turn heel again?

Londoner
05-18-2005, 04:02 PM
When will Orlando defend his title?..It didn't say that match was for the title. kinda stupid if your going to have someone like Cena defend the title for months and then drop it to someone who never defends it, that makes Cena look weak.

Lamuella
05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Eddie Guerrero comes to the ring and just sits there for two minutes. He didn't say a word, then stood up with Rey's mask and stomped on before leaving.

Shit, done right this could be brilliant. Just Eddy getting psyched as hell, not saying a word, then leaving? Fucking awesome.