PDA

View Full Version : I am The Genius!!!!!

redoneja
05-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Yesterday morning, my class together for our cap and gown picture. So I'm in my cap and gown and I realize that Lanny Poffo wore a similar get-up as The Genius. So like The Genius, I decided to cut a promo by comign up with poems. I proceeded to freak a couple people out and make my fellow smark bust out in laughter. Anyone else mimic a wrestler in front of people(whether they knew you were or not)?

DaveWadding
05-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Yesterday morning, my class together for our cap and gown picture. So I'm in my cap and gown and I realize that Lanny Poffo wore a similar get-up as The Genius. So like The Genius, I decided to cut a promo by comign up with poems. I proceeded to freak a couple people out and make my fellow smark bust out in laughter. Anyone else mimic a wrestler in front of people(whether they knew you were or not)?
CBright strutted like Ric Flair after he won Prom King.

The One
05-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Actually I have been known to "Woooooo" on occasion. Oh and once in a great while I do the Ric Flair strut. Also I wear robes where ever I go...ok the last one was false. :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-18-2005, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't brag about that.

FourFifty
05-18-2005, 11:51 PM
The only thing I’ve done like that has been quoting wrestlers, or ripping off their material. Here are a few of my favs. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to get these into every day speech. Now I don’t make it a point to use wrestling quotes, I just do it.

Vinne Mac
Talk is cheap, and so is that haircut!

Shane 'O Mac
Where did he go? Where did go?

Mick Foley
And on the 8th day God created mankind. Why was he having such a bad day?

Bobby “The Mother Fuckin’ Man” Heenan
(when a bad song at work plays) You know this is my 2nd fav song. (when they ask what my fav song is) All the rest are tied.
This guy makes coffee nervous.
He’s the only man I know who can hide his own easter eggs.

Rowdy Roddy Piper
He’s as strong as an ox, and almost as smart.
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.

Jesse Ventura
The pleasure was all yours!
Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!

Ric Flair
To be the man, you gotta beat the man!
Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going.

Scott Hall
Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach.

Jerry “Almost as cool as Bobby Heenan” Lawler
[person 1] didn't make a fool out of [person 2]. God beat him to that.

Jeff Jarrett
For those who believe, no answer is needed. For those who don’t believe, no answer will due.

Christian
This so totally scrapes the bowels of sucktitude!

Kurt Angle
Hey, I drank milk that was a DAY past the expiration date. Now THAT is Extreme!

Innovator
05-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Jesse The Body
-close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades

I saw "awesomeness" occasionally

The Lone Drinker
05-18-2005, 11:58 PM
At my high school graduation, a lot of my friends, teachers and family members were cheering pretty damn loud when I was on stage.

So right in the center of the stage at the Frank Erwin Center in good ol' Austin, Texas, I did the "I can't hear you" ala Hulk Hogan thing....twice....which got lots of laughter and [cheers] from the crowd. Some people who I didn't even know were "marking out" when I did that.

Later at the project-graduation, I had various guys who I didn't know come up to me and say "HULK HOGAN!"

....I did the same "I can't hear you thing" a few weeks earlier during certain call of one of my plays in high school as well which also got me huge "pops."

It's usually best to mimc well known wrestlers so that way you get laughs from people other then smarks and you don't freak the sane people out so that way people don't think you are an oddball.....

[And yeah, they were cheering because I was finally leaving them all behind. Yes, let's get that cheesy joke out of the way.]

.....Recently, a female friend of mine yelled at me for stepping an ant.

I looked at her and yelled right in her face, "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!"

I scared the poor thing but I made my buddies laugh.

I say "reeks of awesomeness" a lot too and "Tell me you DID not just say that!".

And I say that famous Piper quote a lot: "Just when you think you have all the right answers, that's when I start changing the questions."

I've been finding myself "That's not cool" and "Whaz up wit dat!?" a lot recently.

Shadow
05-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Everytime you post TLD...a little part of me dies.

I whoo all the time at work. Just out of the blue I just let out a "WHOOO!!!". Just for the hell of it. It's fun.

The Lone Drinker
05-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Everytime you post TLD...a little part of me dies.

Guess I gotta start posting more often then.

Nark Order
05-19-2005, 01:15 AM
CBright strutted like Ric Flair after he won Prom King.
Yeah, I remember that.

That was a good day for CBright.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I also let out random "Whoooooo's" in class occasionally. Everyone just looks at me and laughs, seeing as I'm just about the only wrestling fan in my year, lol. I spat apple in my friend's face before, and he was disgusted as you'd imagine, but I told him to shut the hell up. I'm sure I do more things, I can't quite think right now.

Dave Youell
05-19-2005, 06:50 AM
I've been on drinking theme days.

Ric Flair day was a particular sucess, 20 grown men in wigs and dressing gown's WOOOOing all the time and scaring the local folk.

I also chipped my tooth when going a Flair flop with a bottle in my mouth

GODD TIMES! :y:

jerichoholic169
05-19-2005, 08:02 AM
ive been known to do the ric flair WOOOOO some times. it pisses my gf off a lot.

also taz's 'beat me if you can, survive if i let you' has been used when playing Risk or other such games.

HankScorpio
05-19-2005, 08:23 AM
I don't know if this counts but, the drummer in my band is a pasty white geek. Whenever he gets hot & removes his shirt at practice we ALWAYS chop the hell outta him, he takes about 30 chops before his chest is blood red, it really makes practice fun (for everyone else but him). WOOOOOO!!

Dave Youell
05-19-2005, 09:12 AM
I don't know if this counts but, the drummer in my band is a pasty white geek. Whenever he gets hot & removes his shirt at practice we ALWAYS chop the hell outta him, he takes about 30 chops before his chest is blood red, it really makes practice fun (for everyone else but him). WOOOOOO!!
30?

Man your doing it wrong, i've been cut open after 5 before

HankScorpio
05-19-2005, 10:23 AM
we can't hit him too hard, he still has to play after :rofl:

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 10:39 AM
lol. I spat apple in my friend's face before, and he was disgusted as you'd imagine....

you spat in your friend's face? ah, explains why your only friends now are the people on this forum... and to be honest, we dont like you much either.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Well to be fair you don't really know me, and I'm not going to judge you because I don't really know you either. But from what I've seen so far from you, I don't like you.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 12:22 PM
And thanks for the positive rep by the way. :wave:

Danny Electric
05-19-2005, 12:39 PM
When I was in sixth form me and my best friend (XL on here) were on our own in teh common room, so we put on one of the wrestling themes CD's. Then we took it in turns to walk into the common room and mimic the wrestlers entrances.

:shifty:

Anybody Thrilla
05-19-2005, 02:11 PM
I often break out into speeches about how everything was different before 9/11, Hassan style.

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Well to be fair you don't really know me, and I'm not going to judge you because I don't really know you either. But from what I've seen so far from you, I don't like you.

cool. I made a friend.

honestly, just a bit of banter. Glad you don't take it to heart like some people do on the forum.

Innovator
05-19-2005, 02:50 PM
I convince my friends that most of life's problems can be solved with a Stunner

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 02:50 PM
oh, and sorry about the welsh thing too.

Hired Hitman
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
No :|

well sometimes :o

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 03:14 PM
oh, and sorry about the welsh thing too.

lol alright then

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 03:18 PM
lol alright then

I didn't even say anything yet... I was planning to slag you off. Dam you welsh people, always so adorable.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Well, ya know :$

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 03:33 PM
I probably shuld've checked your gender before making semi-flirtatious remarks like that first.

TAXI!

Savio
05-19-2005, 03:42 PM
So right in the center of the stage at the Frank Erwin Center in good ol' Austin, Texas, I did the "I can't hear you" ala Hulk Hogan thing....twice....which got lots of laughter and [cheers] from the crowd. Some people who I didn't even know were "marking out" when I did that.
You should have punted a baby into the crowd.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 03:47 PM
I probably shuld've checked your gender before making semi-flirtatious remarks like that first.

TAXI!

I can be flexible :naughty:

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 03:52 PM
I can be flexible :naughty:

#tries to avoid obvious welsh man and beastiality jokes#

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 03:55 PM
#tries to avoid obvious welsh man and beastiality jokes#

Oh well, the sheep are always willing if you're not.

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 04:00 PM
what i never understood is why choose sheep? there must be more appealing animals to victimise.

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Well we've just been abused by the chanting for years, so we thought we'd try it. And you know what, it aint all that bad.

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I got the 'thieving scouser' abuse for years too... they weren't laughing when they found their cars sat on four piles of bricks missing their oh-so-precious wheels.

But somehow I think we've gone off on a tangent enough, whats this thread about again?

Team Sheep
05-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Something about someone being a genius or something.

Shaggy
05-19-2005, 07:22 PM
On the day when we were supposed to wear out Graduation Gowns to school I kept on walking around going WOOOOO pretending it was the Nature Boy Robe...

In a picture that was put in a school calender and that was also put in the yearbook...it was my whole Gym class at the time and when the picture was snapped I did the DX crotch chop and it made it in. The pic was there in the yearbook and in the calender with the crotch chop still there. One of my favorite pics ever.

Marcyo
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I always go WOOOO too. Wonder why.

Stickman
05-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I told my girlfriend to take a ride on Space Mountain once....She did, I love slutty girls.

XL
05-19-2005, 10:15 PM
When I was in sixth form me and my best friend (XL on here) were on our own in teh common room, so we put on one of the wrestling themes CD's. Then we took it in turns to walk into the common room and mimic the wrestlers entrances.

:shifty:

Ahhhhhhh, good times! :D

I told my girlfriend to take a ride on Space Mountain once....She did, I love slutty girls.

I love her too! :p

j/k

Danny Electric
05-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Dude get on MSN.

XL
05-19-2005, 10:49 PM
No!