PDA

View Full Version : Requiem For A Dream

Watson
05-19-2005, 01:59 AM
After hearing alot of good things about this movie on various top movie lists and here on TPWW, I saw this movie for the first time today and all I can say is Wow, that was some crazy shit. I've never seen a film quite like that. Absolutely insane to say the least. Not to mention I was stoned when I watched so it was even more wicked. But on the cover on the VHS (the movie store didn't have it on DVD) it says it's the edited version. I can only imagine what the unedited version is like. Does anybody know specifically what's on the unedited version that's not on the edited one?

BCWWF
05-19-2005, 04:03 AM
I had a $10 gift certificate to our bookstore, and I couldn't find any overpriced flicks I really wanted so I ended up getting a two-for-one pack of Requiem and Pi. I checked IMDb before getting them and they looked pretty good, but havent gotton around to watching yet.

TheNamelessOne
05-19-2005, 05:32 AM
"The edited version replaces the shot of Marion and another woman having sex with two men with a shot of Marion partially clothed climbing on top of a man. Also, all the shots of the double-ended dildo and the shots of Marion and the woman having sex on it have been replaced with alternate camera angles and shots that hide any indication that the two are having anal sex on it. Some shots were also re-used to hide the close-ups of the two butts slamming together."

Taken from IMDB.

Its an awesome movie. Plus the soundtrack is awesome.

Watson
05-19-2005, 01:26 PM
"The edited version replaces the shot of Marion and another woman having sex with two men with a shot of Marion partially clothed climbing on top of a man. Also, all the shots of the double-ended dildo and the shots of Marion and the woman having sex on it have been replaced with alternate camera angles and shots that hide any indication that the two are having anal sex on it."
The copy I have shows all that. You see the dildo, the other woman, as well as both of them moving back and forth. You can't actually see their butts slamming together but you can see everything else. It even shows the scene where the other woman asks the old guy what's next and he says "butt to butt" or something like that.

Danny Electric
05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
'Ass to ass'

I love this movie. I know FakeRazor does too.

El Capitano Gatisto
05-19-2005, 02:50 PM
I hate it.