PDA

View Full Version : Conker: Live and Reloaded

UmbrellaCorporation
05-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Give me a show of hands (posts :shifty: ).

Who's planning on getting this game when it comes out on June 21st?

It has a brand new game on it, as well as the original Conker's Bad Fur Day from Nintendo 64. If the new game is half as good as the old one was, we're in for a treat.

#BROKEN Hasney
05-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Nope. The games only real add-on is live based. A service I have no interest in, so I'll stick to my N64.

Also, the singleplayer is easier than the original... Fuck that

Boomer
05-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Probably one of the more enjoyable games I've ever played, now that I think about it.

The graphics do look really nice, but even if it was cheap I wouldn't. It's really not worth it.

Jaded-Dragon
05-21-2005, 01:27 AM
I'll probably pick it up, just because I don't have the original cart anymore, and I remember laughing my ass off on some of the scenes.

The Destroyer
05-21-2005, 08:21 AM
Have Rare done anything decent and/or original for the X-Box yet? :?:

Shaggy
05-21-2005, 09:33 AM
I WOULD pick it up.....but my little bro broke my xbox so untill I can set aside the money for another xbox I will just have to wait for it.

Loose Cannon
05-21-2005, 11:04 AM
yea lol. 'Stone Cold' Conker 64 was greatness. I loved the multi player mode where ou had to capture the flag. I would just sit up in that sniper thing in the tower and just waste the enemies.

Jaded-Dragon
05-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Have Rare done anything decent and/or original for the X-Box yet? :?:

No, they've been a complete waste of money. I may be wrong, but isn't the current team a completely different team than the one who made games for N64?

King Jericho
05-22-2005, 08:06 AM
Yeah most of the guys and gals behind the classic N64 titles have moved on to different companies. I believe a few of them are the people behind Second Sight or something like that.

Seems like at first everyone was in shock at Nintendo's decision to sell Rare, but now everyone is seeing what Nintendo saw a long time ago.

Still Perfect Dark Zero might be ok. (Not that I'm going to buy a 360).

Tornado
05-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah most of the guys and gals behind the classic N64 titles have moved on to different companies. I believe a few of them are the people behind Second Sight or something like that.

Seems like at first everyone was in shock at Nintendo's decision to sell Rare, but now everyone is seeing what Nintendo saw a long time ago.

Still Perfect Dark Zero might be ok. (Not that I'm going to buy a 360).
I think the majority of the team behind Perfect Dark and Goldeneye left Rare shortly after (or before, i'm not sure) Microsoft bought Rare. This team is now know as Free Radical, who did make Second Sight and the awesome Timesplitters series, hence why Timesplitters reeks of Perfect Dark/Goldeneye.

Buzzkill
05-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Most definitely, as it is one of my three favorite games of all time.

Kris P Lettus
05-22-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't have an X-Box so no..

But I did recently rebuy it when I ressurected my 64..