PDA

View Full Version : Batista & Cena's Reign

James Steele
05-23-2005, 07:53 PM
How long do you think they will let Batista and Cena be champion?

The One
05-23-2005, 08:01 PM
My guess...Cena will be champ longer then Batista...just thinking out loud though.

Shadow
05-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Batista: 11 months

Cena: Until I say so.

I've got no clue how this all works. Right now it looks like both Cena and Batista are doing well. Why mess with it?

But after they drop it for Cena he needs to recapture a little bit of what made him such a fan fav in the first place, come back, and take the title again.

mike627
05-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Batista I can see holding the WHC until Summerslam,because as we all know acording to WWE "logic" the universe will end if HHH does not become a 10-time champion.Cena will retain at Summerslam and lose the belt to Angle at Survivor Series.

Nark Order
05-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Too many others could be having more entertaining and deserving title reigns.

Nark Order
05-23-2005, 08:26 PM
I believe Trips is already a 10 time champion. (I thought)

loopydate
05-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Batista will lose it to HHH at Vengeance. HHH will have gone almost three months between reigns, so he'll get it back at the earliest possible point.

Cena will hold it for a while yet. At least until after the draft is finished and he has a chance to take on a few of the new SD acquisitions. I'd bet maybe Survivor Series or Royal Rumble for a Cena title loss.

The Answer
05-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Batista will lose to HHH at the next ppv.

Supermark101
05-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Batista will lose it to HHH at Vengeance. HHH will have gone almost three months between reigns, so he'll get it back at the earliest possible point.

Cena will hold it for a while yet. At least until after the draft is finished and he has a chance to take on a few of the new SD acquisitions. I'd bet maybe Survivor Series or Royal Rumble for a Cena title loss.

You heard it here first. Batista wins at Vengeance. HHH gets drafted to Smackdown, and beats John Cena at Summerslam. Batista continues to be a dominating champion until droping the belt to Edge at the Survivor Series. Batista regains the belt at Wrestlemania after winning his second strait Royal Rumble.

Mark it down :wave:

The One
05-24-2005, 05:17 PM
*Notes this statement*

Do you like JR's BBQ Sauce while you eat your words?

DaveWadding
05-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Cena will hold longer than Batista I think, Cena is stil WAY WAY WAY over. Depending on where Edge/Capt. Charisma end up, it could be close, cause they're next in line for titles as far as overness.

Supermark101
05-24-2005, 05:36 PM
*Notes this statement*

Do you like JR's BBQ Sauce while you eat your words?

Yes, but I would perfer to eat them off of Trish's boobs. :love: Like mini me did on that VH1 show. :naughty:

Mr. JL
05-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Bottom line___________

Batista will draw if the WWE uses him correctly.
John Cena will draw regardless of how he is booked.

Since, with John Cena's drawing power is not solely based on how he is booked (like Batista's drawing power is, IMO), I think Cena will have a shorter title reign but will regain the title a few months after he loses it.

The One
05-24-2005, 05:43 PM
huh? I don't remember Verne ever eating anything off of Trish Status' boobs. Are you thinking about Curry? The winner of America's Next Top model?

Supermark101
05-24-2005, 05:52 PM
huh? I don't remember Verne ever eating anything off of Trish Status' boobs. Are you thinking about Curry? The winner of America's Next Top model?

Yes that is what I ment. I thought it was emplied. I guess i didn't specife who Verne ate off of. For those who didnt see the show. It was not Trish.

Bottom line___________

Batista will draw if the WWE uses him correctly.
John Cena will draw regardless of how he is booked.

Since, with John Cena's drawing power is not solely based on how he is booked (like Batista's drawing power is, IMO), I think Cena will have a shorter title reign but will regain the title a few months after he loses it.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

The Dub
05-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Cena will lose the title at SummerSlam. I hope he loses the title at SummerSlam. Edge will defeat Batista at Survivor Series, at which point I will stop watching RAW.

The CyNick
05-24-2005, 06:35 PM
I think they will keep the title on Cena for quite a while. I think there's an outside chance he will hold the title over a year.

My thinking is that with all the things they have lined up for him, including the movie, they will want the title on him.

Of course there's always the chance that they will replicate what the did with Austin and have someone get a quick title run say at the Rumble, just so Cena can win it back at Mania next year. But like I said, I could really see him going all year with the belt.

Batista should hold it longer just because, as was said earlier, his gimmick is such that he shouldn't be losing. But Batista has Hunter's title, so I really dont expect him to make it out of Vengeance with the title.

I kinda think HHH will win at Vengeance, but then Edge will come out and beat HHH right after. Then at Summerslam I see a 3 or 4 way with Edge, HHH, Batista and likely Kane. Batista will probably get it back at that point.

den1982
05-24-2005, 11:42 PM
batista will keep the wht Untill hhh say so