PDA

View Full Version : Heidenreich

jerichoholic169
05-24-2005, 11:46 AM
What the fuck are they doing with him? suddenly he's gone from being a psychotic mad man to being a fan friendly guy who picks children out of the crowd to be in his corner and then reads a poem that makes no sense and is complete crap.

Are the WWE really that stupid that they think that this character will draw ratings? wtf is going on?

Jaton
05-24-2005, 02:31 PM
From what I saw at JD, he's gotten over pretty well.

V
05-24-2005, 02:36 PM
what are you talking about

heidenreich is the man now

before, when he was heidenrape, he was boring and annoying

Innovator
05-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Happyreich vs. Heidenrape

Jordan
05-24-2005, 04:40 PM
I like him.

Dave Youell
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
This is the best thing they could have done with him. When ever a guy can't work for shit:

Gimmick > Ability

Personally I like it

King Jericho
05-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah totally, he's doing some funny shit on smackdown, and he rules right now.

Team Sheep
05-24-2005, 05:03 PM
I must say though, some of those kids he's bought into the ring look like proper brats. It's sometimes been painful to watch those kids get picked to come over, the look on their faces is as if they just woke up for school. They did well at Judgment Day though with that girl, that lightened it up a bit.

jerichoholic169
05-24-2005, 05:11 PM
fair enough, i just though the whole 'heidenreich walk' thing he was doing was really lame and the whole picking-someone-out-of-the-crowd thing was something straight out of a play for kids.

NoRoolz
05-25-2005, 12:46 PM
I personally don't mind it/him. I don't EVER see him being WWE Champion, but he's not someone I am gonna get pissed with because he's on my TV. Or featuring at a P.P.V. He's not my favorite wrestler by a long shot, but he's not that bad at all, his wrestling is below average, but his gimmick is going to get him over with marks and kids, he also has a great look.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
I find it funny that none of the people who were going "Yeah, but he's really enjoying himself" for Snistky are jumping on little Johnny. Seriously, this guy seems to be enjoying himself, and actually looks somewhat impressive in the ring. So where's the bandwagon?

Anyway, I'd like to say that him not raping metrosexual announcers is probably a positive move, no matter his gimmick. :D

The CyNick
05-25-2005, 03:33 PM
I think its a good thing.

One of the things I think the WWE should try to do is reach out to a younger audience. I dont know any little kids, so I dont know what they watch, but my guess is that wrestling is usually centered around angles that are over kids' heads. Like Angle talking about beastiality sex.

Heidenreich is a big goofy looking dude, and there's something fun about him doing that march around the ring. I can see kids seeing that, and jumping on it. He still sucks as a worker, but this gives hima reason to stay on TV.

Of course with the WWE, I can see them doing a Michael Jackson angle here where Heidy gets accused of molesting little kids. Heidenreich's defense, "they are my friends....its not sexual....you make that sexual...you're not my friend"

RP
05-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Vince : Hey kids dont be afraid to come to a WWE show. We have Mr. Heidenreich here who just might pull you of the crowd and read a peom to ya!!!!!!!!!

Kids: Hooray!

Then Smackdown starts and Heidenreich starts the show. Pulls a kid out and reads a poem, crushes his competition and the kids are happy. Then the kids get to sit through 1 hour and 45 minutes of Diva contests, beastiality angles, racial slurs and bad rapping.

On second thought if i had a kid , I think i'd keep him away from a WWE show until he's about 16 and i'm pretty sure no 16 year old wants to be read a poem by some huge goofball with muscles.

So yah they're waisting they're time.

Team Sheep
05-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Click here (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/20050525_heidenreich2.jsp) to be Heidenreich's friend. :)

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Vince : Hey kids dont be afraid to come to a WWE show. We have Mr. Heidenreich here who just might pull you of the crowd and read a peom to ya!!!!!!!!!

Kids: Hooray!

Then Smackdown starts and Heidenreich starts the show. Pulls a kid out and reads a poem, crushes his competition and the kids are happy. Then the kids get to sit through 1 hour and 45 minutes of Diva contests, beastiality angles, racial slurs and bad rapping.

On second thought if i had a kid , I think i'd keep him away from a WWE show until he's about 16 and i'm pretty sure no 16 year old wants to be read a poem by some huge goofball with muscles.

So yah they're waisting they're time.
Anyone wonder if the timing intentionally coincides with all the JAcko shit?

carrythezero
05-25-2005, 05:35 PM
He's pretty entertaining nowadays, but his in ring work is terrible. He defintely needs to improve a lot.

Shadow
05-25-2005, 05:42 PM

Probably not. Just us noticing Heidenrape for the first time.

RP
05-25-2005, 05:42 PM

That would be messed up seriously.

But i would laugh.

Goulet
05-25-2005, 07:42 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/20050524_heidenreich.jsp

SmackDown! Superstar Heidenreich is on a crusade to make new friends. So far, he's made good progress, befriending some fans at recent SmackDown! shows. If you're interested in being Heidenreich's friend, feel free to send in your photo.

CLICK HERE (http://heidenreichform.wwe.com/) if you would like to be friends with Heidenreich and submit your photo along with your name and hometown. WWE.COM will post a gallery of Heidenreich's new friends in the near future.

mike627
05-25-2005, 08:02 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/20050524_heidenreich.jsp

SmackDown! Superstar Heidenreich is on a crusade to make new friends. So far, he's made good progress, befriending some fans at recent SmackDown! shows. If you're interested in being Heidenreich's friend, feel free to send in your photo.

CLICK HERE (http://heidenreichform.wwe.com/) if you would like to be friends with Heidenreich and submit your photo along with your name and hometown. WWE.COM will post a gallery of Heidenreich's new friends in the near future. :wtf: :eek:

Gouda
05-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Would YOU want to let Heidenreich know where you live?

SammyG
05-25-2005, 11:06 PM
lol at that heidenreich friends site

tucsonspeed6
05-26-2005, 09:10 AM
You know how they have these interview segments like Jericho's Highlight Reel, Carlito's Cabana, and the former Cafe Rene....they should have "Little Johnny's Playhouse." and have Heidenreich come out wearing a light gray suit and a little red bow tie. Have him interview other wrestlers and when they say certain words, he screams real loud. The crowd would get into it and it would make the heels look like asses.

Carlito: "Man, that's not cool!"

Heidenreich: "AAHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Fans: "AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
*The word "cool" flashes on the bottom of the screen*

or

Bobcore: Man, I'm gonna make that rookie wish.....

Heidenreich: "AAHHHHHH!!!"
Fans: "AAAHHHHHHH!!!"
*The word "rookie" flashes across the bottom of the screen*

Goulet
05-26-2005, 09:51 AM
You know how they have these interview segments like Jericho's Highlight Reel, Carlito's Cabana, and the former Cafe Rene....they should have "Little Johnny's Playhouse." and have Heidenreich come out wearing a light gray suit and a little red bow tie. Have him interview other wrestlers and when they say certain words, he screams real loud. The crowd would get into it and it would make the heels look like asses.

or

LOL, Rep for you

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Click here (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/20050525_heidenreich2.jsp) to be Heidenreich's friend. :)

Just submitted my pic. Thanks for the info. :y:

Eunos
05-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Personally i think Heidenreich has slightly improved.

I once couldnt stand him but his definatly grown on me.

His kind of now a bigger Eugene.