PDA

View Full Version : HOLY BATSHIT, WE GOT A RESPONSE FOLKS!

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 07:53 AM
EDIT: Changed my mind. Wanna see my "match" with the "legend", I want ONE....just one....good rep from one of you....one good rep gives access to everyone to see the Lance Storm's response..... ;) Who will step up?

EDIT AGAIN: We have a winner. Here's the letter.

Subj: Re: I am just writing to say thank you and to ask you a question if I may ple...
Date: 5/25/2005 6:54:31 AM Central Standard Time
To: EDIT

In a message dated 24/05/2005 9:24:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time, EDIT writes:
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful...so please don't take this the wrong why, but why didn't you fight them? You are done with the WWE, so no skin off of you and I know you could have beaten them.

I really dont' see how getting into a fight would support my stand that we need to be more professional back stage.

Lance

....ahem.....

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess we now know. I will never look at this coward the same again. I will forever view him as a wuss.

Apart of me can see why Andre refused to fight Bad News Brown.....

But Andre DID TRY and fight that Jap wrestler back in 85'.....he TRIED....to kick ass....he lost....but he still had BALLS......and he has whipped lots of asses before that.

Andre, I am sorry I EVER called you a pussy.....Lance Storm is the real coward.

If I ever see Lance Storm, I am gonna fuck with this guy and shove an ice cream cone in his face. He's like the Amish. You can fuck with him all you want and it ain't like he is gonna fight back.

Haha....it's funny how I can get these so called "famous people" to respond to me when I write em' and their responses are always shit......

Famous people I have e-mailed and pissed off and gotten a response from:

1. The Honky Tonk Man

2. Bruce Campbell

3. Lance Storm

Lance, go crawl into a hole and die you sissy....after this ECW PPV...........you better believe he will never be heard from again..............he's done....stick a fork in him, he's done.....

Go ahead and mark out suckers.......yeah, Lance sure told me didn't he?

Blah. He has no balls. He has no fucking balls. :n:

The Mackem
05-25-2005, 08:00 AM
Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

Xero
05-25-2005, 08:52 AM
:roll:

Pepsi Man
05-25-2005, 09:00 AM
If you tried a LITTLE harder, you might be entertaining.

HankScorpio
05-25-2005, 09:08 AM
How did you piss off Bruce Campbell??

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 09:16 AM
this guy is messed up in the head

King Jericho
05-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Die.

gyps213
05-25-2005, 10:00 AM
wow...I thought only Triple H was that full of himself...

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I wrote Bruce Campbell telling him he needed to stop being such an ass anytime people ask him about Evil Dead IV. The letter I sent him was even agreed on by the most hard-core Evil Dead fans and many secretly agree Bruce is a pompous ass.

He did respond and if you want to read both letters, it will cost you two green rep points. ;)

Mr. JL
05-25-2005, 10:30 AM
How does a red rep point and you on my ignore list sound? Go fucking die.

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 10:32 AM
How does a red rep point and you on my ignore list sound? Go fucking die.

Your loss.

wwe2222
05-25-2005, 10:35 AM
lone drinker? is that something to be proud of? are you sitting there with your randy orton shower picture taking shots by yourself, lamenting over the sad fact that randy never returned one of your emails after you photoshopped yourself into the shower next to him?

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 10:37 AM
wwe2222?

That is one of the most unoriginal names I've ever read.

Fix your own name before obsessing over mine.

Then we'll talk.

Mike the Metal Ed
05-25-2005, 10:44 AM
JOBBER FIGHT!

Jonster
05-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm confused by this.

BatistaBomb
would you just please LEAVE

The Lone Drinker
JOBBER FIGHT!

Jobber? Me. I think not. I am the next big thing baby. Seriously, I am the next Kane Knight. Five years from now when I and my fan base take over this forum, we'll be laughing at people like KK and The One and most likely won't even remember never-was's such as yourself.

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 10:46 AM
I wrote Bruce Campbell telling him he needed to stop being such an ass anytime people ask him about Evil Dead IV. The letter I sent him was even agreed on by the most hard-core Evil Dead fans and many secretly agree Bruce is a pompous ass.

He did respond and if you want to read both letters, it will cost you two green rep points. ;)

Let me tell this to you in a way that even you can understand.

No one cares that you wrote an email to Lance Storm, or whoever the other two guys were. No one cares that you got a "response" from Lance. Chances are is that you didn't get one but you are only making it up because you wanna seem cool. If you wanna be "cool" then leave the baord and live that imaginary life of yours with your butt buddies and inflated girlfriends.

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Jobber? Me. I think not. I am the next big thing baby. Seriously, I am the next Kane Knight. Five years from now when I and my fan base take over this forum, we'll be laughing at people like KK and The One and most likely won't even remember never-was's such as yourself.

The next Dazz of the boards in the making right here.

wwe2222
05-25-2005, 10:47 AM
oh please...the unoriginal tag on my name is outdated now. And im not commenting on your name, im commenting that your a solitary drinker with a randy orton fascination.

besides.... my real name is SuperDuperWrestlingManiacManOohYeahTowerofPower2222

Jonster
05-25-2005, 10:48 AM
would you just please LEAVE

Why me?

Jonster
05-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Let me tell this to you in a way that even you can understand.

No one cares that you wrote an email to Lance Storm, or whoever the other two guys were. No one cares that you got a "response" from Lance. Chances are is that you didn't get one but you are only making it up because you wanna seem cool. If you wanna be "cool" then leave the baord and live that imaginary life of yours with your butt buddies and inflated girlfriends.

Now I'm clear, ta - the first message in this topic is nae very clearae.

Mike the Metal Ed
05-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Well you're certainly argumentive... but Kane Knight is capable of well thought out, witty points.

wwe2222
05-25-2005, 10:56 AM
I want ONE....just one....good rep from one of you....one good rep gives access to everyone to see the Lance Storm's response..... ;) Who will step up?
. :n:

You'll get nothing and like it!

BatistaBomb
05-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Why me?

not you man i meant that for the f'n moron
i got no problem with you at all bro

jerichoholic169
05-25-2005, 11:08 AM
lol what an asshole you are....makes me glad i don;t have any children in the fear that they might turn out like you.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 11:15 AM
This dumbass is still making stuff up?

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 11:52 AM
This dumbass is still making stuff up?

He's desperate for attention. He wants to be popular.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 12:02 PM
He's desperate for attention. He wants to be popular.
I noticed.

Xero
05-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey,
I just wanted to thank you for being concerned. Thanks for being a fan and for your e-mail.

Lance Storm

Mike the Metal Ed
05-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Hey,
I just wanted to thank you for being concerned. Thanks for being a fan and for your e-mail.

Lance Storm
:D:D

Splaya
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
K i took one for the team and Repped him :mad:

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
So that's all the email said? man. and he was making sucha big deal out of it.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 12:27 PM
So that's all the email said? man. and he was making sucha big deal out of it.
Old joke, actually.

Innovator
05-25-2005, 12:49 PM
you know drinking by yourself is a sign of depression ... and sucktitude

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Old joke, actually.

I know but I bet that was what he really got anyway. Like Lance would really care what someone like him sent

Karlsberg
05-25-2005, 01:31 PM

With an ego like yours i am not suprised you have no friends and drink alone now shut up and leave before james steele hunts you down and makes you his bitch. he likes fucking with jobbers like you

Deceit
05-25-2005, 01:35 PM
This guy has one hell of a life :roll:

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 01:42 PM
I know but I bet that was what he really got anyway. Like Lance would really care what someone like him sent
Naw. I'm betting it's more like

"Dear what'shisname, thank you for your concern"

followed by a calm, rational explanation as to what was going on, with an assurance that you don't always need to fight your way out of a situation.

And TLD's response was something like "ahahahahaha your a pussy! I could take you! I bet your a virgin!"

alvarado52
05-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Thats it Lone Drinker...me and you, TPWW US Title...first blood buried casket hell in a tables ladders and chairs no disqualification lumber elmination match...

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 02:40 PM
This guy has one hell of a life :roll:
Any time someone pulls the "well, this is how great I am" line, they've pretty much proved that. :D

Especially if they point out they're living in a dorm. Wow.

Bischoff187
05-25-2005, 02:56 PM
I would rather not hear Storm's response then rep your faggot ass.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 03:36 PM
I would rather not hear Storm's response then rep your faggot ass.
He wouldn't post the real reply anyway. He was probably "owned" by Lance.

redoneja
05-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce to you the winner of the first annual TPWW Cunt of the Year.........Straight from fucking another girl that weighs more than him in his dorm.......THE Lone Drinker!!!! Hey TLD....

http://re2.mm-b.yimg.com/image/1334461748

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Naw. I'm betting it's more like

"Dear what'shisname, thank you for your concern"

followed by a calm, rational explanation as to what was going on, with an assurance that you don't always need to fight your way out of a situation.

And TLD's response was something like "ahahahahaha your a pussy! I could take you! I bet your a virgin!"

sounds about right

ilt_undertaker
05-25-2005, 04:46 PM
I dont know if this has been addressed or not, but who is "Bruce Campbell"?

Deceit
05-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Any time someone pulls the "well, this is how great I am" line, they've pretty much proved that. :D

Especially if they point out they're living in a dorm. Wow.

Heh, very true.

Xero
05-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I dont know if this has been addressed or not, but who is "Bruce Campbell"?
The guy who plays Ash in the Evil Dead trilogy.

Shadow
05-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Thats it Lone Drinker...me and you, TPWW US Title...first blood buried casket hell in a tables ladders and chairs no disqualification lumber elmination match...

And just how does one do that type of match? Cause I am curious.

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 05:20 PM
I think you bury them alive and toss them in a burning furnace, then you open the casket, slit their forehead so they can bleed, then toss them off a cell onto tables, climb up a ladder and jump on teh caket, then take a chair and hit the casket. After all of that is done you hit it with lumber?

then again I'm only guessing.

Marcyo
05-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey Lone Drinker,

SHUT

UP

YOU

IGNORANT

Swerve. I'll let JS do it.

Seriously though... I can't believe your rep level is so high.

tucsonspeed6
05-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey,

Lance Storm

AAARGH!!! ALWAYS A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!

ok, fine. I'll give you a positive rep for remembering the automated response joke before me.

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Letter is posted. Enjoy.

Shadow
05-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I got a question...how the hell do you expect to go anywhere in life being a real jerk off? Cause this type of behavior will get you knocked the shit out in an office enviroment.

Bischoff187
05-25-2005, 09:53 PM
TLD, you moron, it's not Lance being a pussy whatsoever, in professional environment's you CANNOT just go around fighting every single person that bother's you, that is not how shit works. Especially someone with Lance's reputation, he is too respected and respects himself too much to fight over such petty bullshit.

Shadow
05-25-2005, 10:00 PM
TLD, you moron, it's not Lance being a pussy whatsoever, in professional environment's you CANNOT just go around fighting every single person that bother's you, that is not how shit works. Especially someone with Lance's reputation, he is too respected and respects himself too much to fight over such petty bullshit.

You have to remember that in TLD's little world, if you don't fight, you're a pussy.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 10:10 PM
*points and laughs*

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 10:43 PM
:rofl:

Innovator
05-25-2005, 10:45 PM
E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub!

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 10:51 PM
EWR!

DAMMIT, I LITA'D again.,

Innovator
05-25-2005, 10:53 PM
ECW!

Dammit, why is Innovator the man?

The Naitch
05-25-2005, 10:57 PM
TPWW Troll Killer Tour

Trolls killed:

Feb 28, 2004: <s>Dark_Kane</s>

March 2, 2004: <s>Kenny</s>

April 23, 2004: <s>Heyman</s>

May 4, 2004: <s>slash</s>

December 22, 2004: <s>Eric Shin aka Alienoid06</s>

Feb 7, 2005: <s>Sting Fan</s>

May 25, 2005: <s>The Lone Drinker</s>

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmmmm...Time to bring back the "resident Retard Killer" gimmick? Nah.

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 01:25 AM
TLD is a god damned Moron.

alvarado52
05-26-2005, 03:20 AM
but possibly the greatest heel in the TPWW.net forums....i mean, who doesnt hate this guy? I think when he was born, his ma looked at him and said 'fuck this motherfucker, i hate him'

The One
05-26-2005, 03:24 AM
NO. Moonax was a great forum heel. He made points that were so dead on correct that even if you completly disagreed with everything he said, he was smart enough to back up his argument. TLD is smart enough to have figured out how to say Pussy 300 out of the 301 posts he has. Big difference.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 03:41 AM
You know what is really funny? How all of you are trying to make me out to be the bad guy. I'm no bad guy. If you really want to know who the bad guy is, take a good look at yourselves. You like to support scum.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? Because you don't have the balls to be what you wanna be. You need men like me. And the reason why you need guys like me is so you can point your fucking fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."

So.....what's that make all of you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me? I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

In closing, The Lone Drinker is here to stay. So make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy coming through! Better get outta his fucking way!

James Steele
05-26-2005, 04:47 AM
but possibly the greatest heel in the TPWW.net forums....i mean, who doesnt hate this guy? I think when he was born, his ma looked at him and said 'fuck this motherfucker, i hate him' WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

I am the greatest heel of TPWW. Seriously, sure I am on a "tweener run" right now, but there is no heel on these forums greater than me. Now shut up you ignorant ass.

As far as TLD goes, he goes on cheap heat. I am too good for cheap heat. TLD, I think I have already wasted my trademark on you so I won't do it again. However, I did see this really cool hourglass thing. Tell me if you can see it:

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT ASS!

Somebody said that you like rainbows and kittens so I put those colors on their make it easier to see for you.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 05:05 AM
The difference between you and I is that I am the real deal whereas you are just a gimmick.

I can't blame these guys for hating me. I am an attractive, rich, college going frat, pretty boy, preppy, party animal, jock who makes fun of nerds like these.

I'm that guy who is having a party while you are trying to study.....

....the guy who makes fun of you.....

......the guy who flushes your head town the toilet.....

the guy who gives you wedgies.....

the guy who pulls your pants and underwear down in front of large crowds.....

the guy who makes you do his homework for him.....

the guy who trips you in the hallway.....

the guy who body checks you.....

the guy who locks you in lockers......

the guy who tells the girl you like that you have a small dick.....

the guy who gives you Indian burns.....

the guy who gives you titty twisters.....

the guy who gives you noogies.....

the guy who gives you wet willies.....

the guy who throws spit balls, paper airplanes, pens, rubber bands and paper footballs at you....

the guy who flicks your ear.....

the guy who dead knees you.....

the guy who makes you cry....

......and I'm the guy who makes you wish you never came to the same school as me.

I'm the head bad guy in all those classic teen movies. Only in real life, the bad guys forever dominate.

And the ones too stupid for college are just jealous that guys like me get into college. Not for being book warms but just for being good athletes and having rich parents. Old timers like Kane Knight who wasted their youth being losers hate me because I am young and I am doing what they never did and can never do again and that is enjoying my youth.

I'm what every guy on here wants to be, but I am also their worst nightmare because they are mad jealous of me and would do anything to be me and they know that and they can't stand it.

I may be hated on here but just remember, in the real world where it counts I am loved and feared and you all are the ones that are hated and get made fun of.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 05:41 AM
You are my copy & paste hero.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 06:10 AM
You are my copy & paste hero.

Try your "edit hero". I editted that post then spaced it because I didn't want you guys biching about my posts being too long.

Jonster
05-26-2005, 06:22 AM
Lone Drinker: Stop posting your signature after every post, it's not good form.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 06:26 AM
Plus, Orton sucks.

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 09:06 AM
The difference between you and I is that I am the real deal whereas you are just a gimmick.

I can't blame these guys for hating me. I am an attractive, rich, college going frat, pretty boy, preppy, party animal, jock who makes fun of nerds like these.

I'm that guy who is having a party while you are trying to study.....

....the guy who makes fun of you.....

......the guy who flushes your head town the toilet.....

the guy who gives you wedgies.....

the guy who pulls your pants and underwear down in front of large crowds.....

the guy who makes you do his homework for him.....

the guy who trips you in the hallway.....

the guy who body checks you.....

the guy who locks you in lockers......

the guy who tells the girl you like that you have a small dick.....

the guy who gives you Indian burns.....

the guy who gives you titty twisters.....

the guy who gives you noogies.....

the guy who gives you wet willies.....

the guy who throws spit balls, paper airplanes, pens, rubber bands and paper footballs at you....

the guy who flicks your ear.....

the guy who dead knees you.....

the guy who makes you cry....

......and I'm the guy who makes you wish you never came to the same school as me.

I'm the head bad guy in all those classic teen movies. Only in real life, the bad guys forever dominate.

And the ones too stupid for college are just jealous that guys like me get into college. Not for being book warms but just for being good athletes and having rich parents. Old timers like Kane Knight who wasted their youth being losers hate me because I am young and I am doing what they never did and can never do again and that is enjoying my youth.

I'm what every guy on here wants to be, but I am also their worst nightmare because they are mad jealous of me and would do anything to be me and they know that and they can't stand it.

I may be hated on here but just remember, in the real world where it counts I am loved and feared and you all are the ones that are hated and get made fun of.

Do you have a form of Autism? My friend does and all he seem to enjoy is telling everyone all the facts & info he has ever learnt.
Just wondering because you seem to be a lot like him (only WAAAAYY less entertaining)

tucsonspeed6
05-26-2005, 09:32 AM
OK, somebody tell me if I'm just becoming apathetic now that I've graduated or is this guy kinda boring? Yes, we get that you're a bully and that in the real world you're a bad ass, but why would you then extend your reach to the internet? What is the point of trying doing the bully thing to people you can't beat up? I was more entertained by Rockgurl, even though she sounded like a bot. TLD sounds like a phony.

I guess I'll try to find some way to make this whole bit entertaining. Bet you a rep he calls me a pussy. Who's in?

Dave Youell
05-26-2005, 09:41 AM
I miss Rob and the Ban-Daminator

Good Times :y:

Jonster
05-26-2005, 09:43 AM
The Lone Drinker, if you were any of that then why are you here, surely you'd be far too busy doing those things to people.
Also I've never met a guy who's done any of that, so on that point, you technically don't exist.

Xero
05-26-2005, 10:06 AM
TLD, it seems as though you're either still in high school, or you're a really, REALLY immature person. If the former, you're really stupid and I'm surprised that you know how to spell your own name. If the latter, you're just retarded.

And I wouldn't be making fun of 'nerds' when you apparently know what an online blowjob is.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:14 AM
TLD, it seems as though you're either still in high school, or you're a really, REALLY immature person. If the former, you're really stupid and I'm surprised that you know how to spell your own name. If the latter, you're just retarded.

And I wouldn't be making fun of 'nerds' when you apparently know what an online blowjob is.

I know about ANYTHING sexual. :naughty:

The Lone Drinker, if you were any of that then why are you here, surely you'd be far too busy doing those things to people.
Also I've never met a guy who's done any of that, so on that point, you technically don't exist.

You have probably never been to college....with the expection of junior college perhaps and I come here because bullying is one of my hobbies, mm-kay?

Instead of plotting to ban me, how about you guys get your toughest poster here and get him to shut me up.

Don't suggest Kane Knight either. He already failed. I'm talking about someone who will answer the hard questions and not call in for back up. And if you can get someone who can own me....someone who is so impressive......that I have no choice but to be in awe.......perhaps I'll leave here on my own free will.

Do you have a form of Autism? My friend does and all he seem to enjoy is telling everyone all the facts & info he has ever learnt.
Just wondering because you seem to be a lot like him (only WAAAAYY less entertaining)

Ain't no tard' and you need to get a new handle before passing judgment on me.

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 10:25 AM
The One Lame Gunn is better than The Lone Wanker, I hate my "Handle" & the the long hours the trucking company makes me work, 10:4 good buddeh!

Also, I didn't use my name to pass judgement on you, I used your pointless actions

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:29 AM
The One Lame Gunn is better than The Lone Wanker, I hate my "Handle" & the the long hours the trucking company makes me work, 10:4 good buddeh!

Also, I didn't use my name to pass judgement on you, I used your pointless actions

Lone Wanker? Don't confused me with ya Daddy. It's Lone DRINKER you moron. :cool:

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Meh, drinker/wanker I really couldn't care about what you do when you're alone. It's when you're annoying me that I get pissed

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Meh, drinker/wanker I really couldn't care about what you do when you're alone. It's when you're annoying me that I get pissed

Wanker, ha....a British boy....you know, we saved your ass in World War II.......

Anyway, don't even get me started on the Brits because believe me, I have many issues with your kind and if you think I have been cruel towards the Canuck, just wait until you read my thoughts on your kind.

Jonster
05-26-2005, 10:36 AM
You have probably never been to college....with the expection of junior college perhaps and I come here because bullying is one of my hobbies, mm-kay?

Instead of plotting to ban me, how about you guys get your toughest poster here and get him to shut me up.
I haven't plotted to ban you. What's junior college, I live in England, and things are different here.
If bullying's one of your hobbies, there's much better places to do it than the internet, plus it's not really brag worty to bully on the internet, you know hanging with your bully friends and one of them going:
"Oh yeah I made a kid give me all his lunch money today, and then I gave him a wedgie because I could"
and then you going
"Oh yeah, well I insulted some people on a internet message board"

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Wanker, ha....a British boy....you know, we saved your ass in World War II.......

Anyway, don't even get me started on the Brits because believe me, I have many issues with your kind and if you think I have been cruel towards the Canuck, just wait until you read my thoughts on your kind.

lmao, YOU saved MY ass in WWII, gee thanks for that. :rofl: :rofl:

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 10:40 AM
thanks again for saving my ass 60 years ago.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:40 AM
lmao, YOU saved MY ass in WWII, gee thanks for that. :rofl: :rofl:

No problem. Now how about you give me a blowjob? :naughty:

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:41 AM
thanks again for saving my ass 60 years ago.

Once again, no problem....now how about that blowjob? :naughty: :D :naughty: :y: :kiss: :love: :heart:

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I haven't plotted to ban you. What's junior college, I live in England, and things are different here.
If bullying's one of your hobbies, there's much better places to do it than the internet, plus it's not really brag worty to bully on the internet, you know hanging with your bully friends and one of them going:
"Oh yeah I made a kid give me all his lunch money today, and then I gave him a wedgie because I could"
and then you going
"Oh yeah, well I insulted some people on a internet message board"

DAMN, you are right. But insulting computer nerds can be fun...I mean it's bashing geeks world wide. But it should only be a short time deal...yeah, I better not brag about it TOO much or it will be the Lone Drinker that gets the beating.....shaliga......

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 10:43 AM
why does your avatar have Orton getting his Nip out? and why do you want me to suck your peice?

you like the cock?

I guess you must've been in the Navy in WWII

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:45 AM
No, I just really love that movie, The Abyss.

wwe2222
05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
you know who this dude reminds me of?

In Shawshank Redemption... The guy that keeps beating up Andy and trying to make Andy give him a Blow job. Whatd they call that group, the Sisters?

Are you a sister Lone Star?

SuperSlim
05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
for some strange reason you still seem like a straight retard. why is that? I mean all you talk about is how tough you are.

I've seen kids like you before. What they are doing is trying to talk it big cause in their past all the way up to this very point they've been the ones picked on. They've eben teh ones that have been walked all over. And all that stuff you talk about doing to other people, most liekly you've had happen to yourself.

All I see here is an attention whore. A bad one at that. True attention whores at least are entertaining. You on the other hand are just bland and boring.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 11:09 AM

In Shawshank Redemption... The guy that keeps beating up Andy and trying to make Andy give him a Blow job. Whatd they call that group, the Sisters?

Hush, honey. ;)

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 11:10 AM
for some strange reason you still seem like a straight retard. why is that? I mean all you talk about is how tough you are.

I've seen kids like you before. What they are doing is trying to talk it big cause in their past all the way up to this very point they've been the ones picked on. They've eben teh ones that have been walked all over. And all that stuff you talk about doing to other people, most liekly you've had happen to yourself.

All I see here is an attention whore. A bad one at that. True attention whores at least are entertaining. You on the other hand are just bland and boring.

Well, at least you said I was a straight retard and not a gay one.

PureHatred
05-26-2005, 11:39 AM
As to the actual topic, Lance is right. If he's trying to make the point that the backstage should be a more profesisonal environment, then it owuld be hypocritical of him to get into a brawl with Holly/JBL. Not sure why that's hard to understand.

It would be like a baseball player complaining about steroid abuse in the sport and then refusing to get tested. If you're going to try to make a point then you should also be willing to back it up with your actions.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Ah...A retard who doesn't know history.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 12:17 PM
DAMN, you are right. But insulting computer nerds can be fun...I mean it's bashing geeks world wide. But it should only be a short time deal...yeah, I better not brag about it TOO much or it will be the Lone Drinker that gets the beating.....shaliga......
This is probably the only place you can call people geeks. You know, without your pansy ass getting beaten up. :)

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 12:17 PM

Bullshit. He's the one GIVING the blowjobs...

James Steele
05-26-2005, 12:59 PM
LOL

THE LONE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!1

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:41 PM
PUSSY!

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:41 PM
ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE PUNK. I'LL BULLY YOU...

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
WHAT A PUSSY!

HankScorpio
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
give him a taste of his own medicine, pull his pants down & flick his ears too

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:43 PM
YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID WANKER!

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:44 PM
TLD that is

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:45 PM
http://tpww.net/forums/image.php?u=1312&type=profile&dateline=1117004432

SEE, YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT! YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS COCK SUCKER!!!

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:47 PM
HOW ABOUT YOU GET ON YOU'RE KNEES AND SUCK YOU'RE DAD'S FAT COCK...

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:47 PM
HUH? FIGHT ME YOU PUNK ASS COWARD!!!

redoneja
05-26-2005, 01:49 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/reputation.php?p=870899

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:00 PM
http://tpww.net/forums/image.php?u=1312&type=profile&dateline=1117004432

SEE, YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE A REDNECK FAGGOT! YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS COCK SUCKER!!!

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:06 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!

The One
05-26-2005, 02:09 PM
What a fucking joke your entire time here on TPWW has been. You know LTD, good for you going to college. Where are you at some shitty second rate community college? Would it interest you to know what I am at Yale? And I am glad your parents are rich, my partents are dead, but when they were alive they made a shit load of money, so now, I am rich. Do you have a large Bank account? And so you like to grab people's nipples. That's great. Oddly enough I enjoy a nice nipple as well, the only difference is that where you must violate a person to do it, I have a welcomed invitation to. And you want to talk about how big and bad you are. Have you ever been to jail son? Ever seen your best friend get shot down in front of your very eyes? Ever watch the mother of your child slowly die? Ever had to raise a son on your own while trying to have as much of a normal life as possible? Ever lose both your parents to a drunk driver? Ever been in an actual fight? Not one where you and your drunk friend and throwing around a few blows, I mean even the winner comes out looking like a mother fucking loser. Ever done anything that would actually indicate you have somehow earned the title of manhood? Hell anyone can pick on someone smaller then themselves, 3rd graders are smart enough to realise that. From where I sit you are a thrid grader. Ever foughten over something that was RIGHT, fought for something you believed in? Or just to defend your non-pussy title?

Lone Drinker, you are nothing more then a breath of fowl air which passes with time. I am tired of dealing with you, I am sick of having to read posts from someone who has everything in his life so ass backwards that he feels the need to come on the internet and "bully" around people whom he doesn't even know. The fact is, I have a son, I have my friends and what remains of my family, I have a good life. I miss the days when I was a professional wrestlers, and let's call a spade a spade, I love talking about wrestling. But since your arrival everyone has been so wrapped up in dealing with your antics that being here isn't even fun anymore. I am not going to tell you to fuck off, I am not going to call you names or even tell you to get off these boards, I am just going to say I pitty you. I pitty you because you have nothing that brings you true joy. If you did you wouldn't spend your time annoying other people. You annoy others to make them as low and annoyed as you are. So take or leave my pitty, it doesn't bother me one way or another, but know what no matter or big or tough or how much trash you talk about me or anyone else, it doesn't make you a bigger person.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:12 PM
What a fucking joke your entire time here on TPWW has been. You know LTD, good for you going to college. Where are you at some shitty second rate community college? Would it interest you to know what I am at Yale? And I am glad your parents are rich, my partents are dead, but when they were alive they made a shit load of money, so now, I am rich. Do you have a large Bank account? And so you like to grab people's nipples. That's great. Oddly enough I enjoy a nice nipple as well, the only difference is that where you must violate a person to do it, I have a welcomed invitation to. And you want to talk about how big and bad you are. Have you ever been to jail son? Ever seen your best friend get shot down in front of your very eyes? Ever watch the mother of your child slowly die? Ever had to raise a son on your own while trying to have as much of a normal life as possible? Ever lose both your parents to a drunk driver? Ever been in an actual fight? Not one where you and your drunk friend and throwing around a few blows, I mean even the winner comes out looking like a mother fucking loser. Ever done anything that would actually indicate you have somehow earned the title of manhood? Hell anyone can pick on someone smaller then themselves, 3rd graders are smart enough to realise that. From where I sit you are a thrid grader. Ever foughten over something that was RIGHT, fought for something you believed in? Or just to defend your non-pussy title?

Lone Drinker, you are nothing more then a breath of fowl air which passes with time. I am tired of dealing with you, I am sick of having to read posts from someone who has everything in his life so ass backwards that he feels the need to come on the internet and "bully" around people whom he doesn't even know. The fact is, I have a son, I have my friends and what remains of my family, I have a good life. I miss the days when I was a professional wrestlers, and let's call a spade a spade, I love talking about wrestling. But since your arrival everyone has been so wrapped up in dealing with your antics that being here isn't even fun anymore. I am not going to tell you to fuck off, I am not going to call you names or even tell you to get off these boards, I am just going to say I pitty you. I pitty you because you have nothing that brings you true joy. If you did you wouldn't spend your time annoying other people. You annoy others to make them as low and annoyed as you are. So take or leave my pitty, it doesn't bother me one way or another, but know what no matter or big or tough or how much trash you talk about me or anyone else, it doesn't make you a bigger person.
Damn. I would make an "owned" remark, but damn.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:13 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!
Hey now. Leave Howard Dean out of this.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:15 PM
I always thought Howard Dean went "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!"

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Close enough.

Xero
05-26-2005, 02:19 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The One again.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Hope there is no offense The One, but this is the best time to use this...

http://img152.echo.cx/img152/8928/tldowned6pb.jpg

Xero
05-26-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm going to love TLD's reaction to that.

redoneja
05-26-2005, 02:23 PM
^ that'd be a good sig for The One or u James

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Hope there is no offense The One, but this is the best time to use this...

:rofl:

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:29 PM
^ that'd be a good sig for The One or u James

I am not the one (no pun intended) who OWNED! TLD. So I think it is only appropriate for The One to put it in his sig if he so wishes.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Plus, I have too much shit in my sig anyway. See...

*I apologize for pulling a "Sig Whore" here. At least I don't post it every post like that PUSSY ASS COWARD TLD!!!!*

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:34 PM
I am not the one (no pun intended) who OWNED! TLD. So I think it is only appropriate for The One to put it in his sig if he so wishes.
What he said.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Plus, I have too much shit in my sig anyway. See...

*I apologize for pulling a "Sig Whore" here. At least I don't post it every post like that PUSSY ASS COWARD TLD!!!!*
Bill Nye fathered SUYIA?

James Steele
05-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes.

Innovator
05-26-2005, 02:41 PM
lol at the Punch Out

SuperSlim
05-26-2005, 02:52 PM
I like the punch out shot

alvarado52
05-26-2005, 03:11 PM
good stuff on the punch-out. TLD, you still havent answered my challenge, so i am going to throw in more stipulations! Scaffold inferno submission ironman hardcore penis on a pole match!....wait....nevermind, you can win that one, im no-showing...

James Steele
05-26-2005, 03:24 PM

alvarado52
05-26-2005, 03:25 PM
.........snoogins?

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Snoochy Booches.

alvarado52
05-26-2005, 03:51 PM
boooooooonnnnnng!

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 03:53 PM
:D

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:17 PM

....zzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzz....oh, who....what...when.....sorry, did you say something?

What's this....something about Yale........haha, NERD....I go to TEXAS baby........and we eat you Yale pussies for lunch.

But yeah, I don't read long posts......go write a book or something if you want the world to read ya rants....we ain't in school, city boy.

Bischoff187
05-26-2005, 09:19 PM
TLD you know damn right that you read what he said and your bitch ass has no comeback to it because it's all true. Man your worthless.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:20 PM
TLD you know damn right that you read what he said and your bitch ass has no comeback to it because it's all true. Man your worthless.

I didn't read one word. It's too damn long.

Bischoff187
05-26-2005, 09:22 PM
You're still worthless.

The One
05-26-2005, 09:23 PM
I didn't read one word. It's too damn long.

You didn't read one word? Then how might I ask do you know I go to Yale? You make fun of me for being a nerd and say that because your at Texas (which by the by is where I grew up) you beat up pussies like me. At least if your going to make up something, stick to it.

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 09:24 PM
TLD got owned BAD...

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 09:24 PM
BTW One, I got a good friend of mine coming to Yale next fall... :D

Shadow
05-26-2005, 09:26 PM
....zzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzz....oh, who....what...when.....sorry, did you say something?

What's this....something about Yale........haha, NERD....I go to TEXAS baby........and we eat you Yale pussies for lunch.

But yeah, I don't read long posts......go write a book or something if you want the world to read ya rants....we ain't in school, city boy.

If you read one word...you know what...never mind. You're a loser who'll be banned soon.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:30 PM
If you read one word...you know what...never mind. You're a loser who'll be banned soon.

Triple A and I are homies. I'm like his Ric Flair. He'd never do that or allow anyone to ban me. Not without giving me a warning anyway, and in that case I'd settle down. :) ;)

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:31 PM
TLD got owned BAD...

How? Because I refuse to read a long winded post? Hell, anytime I write long winded post, I get told that it will be ignored. So how does it feel spanky?

Shadow
05-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Triple A and I are homies. I'm like his Ric Flair. He'd never do that or allow anyone to ban me. Not without giving me a warning anyway, and in that case I'd settle down. :) ;)

We'll see rabbit...we'll see.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:33 PM
You didn't read one word? Then how might I ask do you know I go to Yale? You make fun of me for being a nerd and say that because your at Texas (which by the by is where I grew up) you beat up pussies like me. At least if your going to make up something, stick to it.

I read the first part, but hey keep telling yourself you owned me. After all, who else is more quality to say that then the guy who actually wrote the post and all his followers.

Blah. I could write a long post too. Maybe I will and will respond. Later. The Lone Drinker just got up and can't get into action the second he leaves Slumberland.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:35 PM
We'll see rabbit...we'll see.

Hey, I am no rabbit. I am the guy who makes the rabbits run, mm-kay? Seriously, if Triple A and the Mods were angry at me, they would say so and warn me and then I would stop. Triple A himself has said he has no issues with me in that one thread where people were calling for my banning.

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 09:35 PM
BTW, as far as you saying nobody on these boards is in any type of shape... I beg to differ.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:36 PM
BTW, as far as you saying nobody on these boards is in any type of shape... I beg to differ.

Then where are they?

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 09:38 PM
First off, Dave Youell is an Indy wrestler (which you also said there was none of). Ian is as well.

Superslim is pretty ripped. Trips is alright. I'm 6'3, 189 now.

We used to have a bunch of indy wrestler post here but they're gone now for some reason.

The One
05-26-2005, 09:42 PM
I am a former Indy wrestler. Trust me, I am in more then well enough shape thank you. I don't score more pussy in a week then you have in a lifetime for a reason...and hell, I'm fucking gay!

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm fucking gays!
:yes:

One, you two should fight.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:56 PM
First off, Dave Youell is an Indy wrestler (which you also said there was none of). Ian is as well.

Superslim is pretty ripped. Trips is alright. I'm 6'3, 189 now.

We used to have a bunch of indy wrestler post here but they're gone now for some reason.

Because they all knew I was going to come here and they didn't wanna get their ass kicked.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 09:57 PM
I am a former Indy wrestler. Trust me, I am in more then well enough shape thank you. I don't score more pussy in a week then you have in a lifetime for a reason...and hell, I'm fucking gay!

Well, at least you admit it fat man and I suspect you stopped wrestling because you were a big fat PUSSY. :lol:

Schoenauer
05-26-2005, 10:00 PM

Ok Buster Douglas, I read his post. What this reply tells me is you won't read anything lengthy or full of depth because you are just failing to admit that you got owned badly.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Typical pussy response. Get showed up, play the "boredom" card.

The One
05-26-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm fat? You have never even seen me. I'm a pussy? Man you ain't ever even seen one so you're the last one who should go around labeling 'em. And the reason I quit is because I broke my mother fucking back, 4 vertibra in all, blew out my knee...all requirering surgery which took me out. You talk a big game, but in the end, that's all it is. A game, as soon as you see you're on the losing side you walk away with excuses about not reading this or that. You act like a real tough guy behind a computer screne, deadlyheaven, if I saw him in real life I am quite sure things would come to blows, but I am not going to start talking about fighting him now. Luckly in my life time the prbability of me EVER seeing him is quite slim since I don't watch Springer or COPS...

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Sadly, you probably HAVE scored more pussy. You were in one when you were born. TLD is a virgin who oozed out from udner a rock.

The One
05-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the support, but actually I was a C-Section...never been anywhere near my mother's vagina thank you. :)

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Ok Buster Douglas, I read his post. What this reply tells me is you won't read anything lengthy or full of depth because you are just failing to admit that you got owned badly.

Keep telling yourself that. Sadly it will never be true. Believe me, I love a debate and I will respond later to it. Just not know because like I said, I just woke up less then an hour ago. I'd love to see you just wake up, get online and get into some long-winded debate with a computer nerd and not do a half-ass job.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm fat? You have never even seen me. I'm a pussy? Man you ain't ever even seen one so you're the last one who should go around labeling 'em. And the reason I quit is because I broke my mother fucking back, 4 vertibra in all, blew out my knee...all requirering surgery which took me out. You talk a big game, but in the end, that's all it is. A game, as soon as you see you're on the losing side you walk away with excuses about not reading this or that. You act like a real tough guy behind a computer screne, deadlyheaven, if I saw him in real life I am quite sure things would come to blows, but I am not going to start talking about fighting him now. Luckly in my life time the prbability of me EVER seeing him is quite slim since I don't watch Springer or COPS...

Hahahahahahaha. Tell the truth, brother. You quit because you got too damn fat. Hell, I know all about you son.

Your favorite wrestling move was the "Sunset Flip" only because he thought it meant you would get an omelet after the match.

And your opponents also FEARED the dreaded Boston Crab when you would apply it. Only because the way you would do the Boston Crab entailed you cracking their legs open and dipping the meat into some melted butter and eating it.

Took five Federations in three states before you were shown the error of your ways.

You were also given the nickname of "He is, without a doubt....The Best Thing Going" because that's what it was: you were best, only when going away from the ring.

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 10:10 PM
You act like a real tough guy behind a computer screne, deadlyheaven, if I saw him in real life I am quite sure things would come to blows, but I am not going to start talking about fighting him now. Luckly in my life time the prbability of me EVER seeing him is quite slim since I don't watch Springer or COPS...
What the hell did I do?

ilt_undertaker
05-26-2005, 10:10 PM
So, whats this thread about exactly?

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 10:11 PM
It's about TLD being a cock.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:12 PM
What the hell did I do?

Dumb-ass, I think he was just saying..."Oh, if I ever saw this guy, I'd be on my knees begging for mercy".

He wasn't talking about you, he was talking TO YOU....you stupid fuck. :lol:

Nark Order
05-26-2005, 10:14 PM
I was being sarcastic.... you stupid fuck.

The Lone Drinker
05-26-2005, 10:19 PM
I was being sarcastic.... you stupid fuck.

Sure you were. :roll: :lol:

Schoenauer
05-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Typical response to a sarcastic post. Despite it being hard to point out, I'll believe him in that it was. And by the way Buster Douglas, I'm sure at one point you were great, but it is unfortunately not in this particular thread.

Shadow
05-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Hey, I am no rabbit. I am the guy who makes the rabbits run, mm-kay? Seriously, if Triple A and the Mods were angry at me, they would say so and warn me and then I would stop. Triple A himself has said he has no issues with me in that one thread where people were calling for my banning.

No you are a rabbit because you simple ducking into a rabbit hole whenever you're confronted with something. Thus...rabbit.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the support, but actually I was a C-Section...never been anywhere near my mother's vagina thank you. :)
Well, I was less trying to support you than emasculate him.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Laughing at TLD.

ilt_undertaker
05-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Laughing at TLD.
:( <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p870805 width="50%">I've come to a conclusi... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=870805#post870805)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-26-2005 12:59 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Kane Knight (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=52)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Innovator
05-26-2005, 10:53 PM
poopsex.com

James Steele
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
That doesn't change the fact that the following happened within the pages of this thread:

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 11:42 PM
That doesn't change the fact that the following happened within the pages of this thread:

And will go down in TPWW history.

:shifty:

VJW
05-27-2005, 02:46 AM
Now, now boys in girl! It is time for us to resolve this emotionally destructive conflict by sitting in a circle indian style and discussing are feelings. Who wants to go first?

Schoenauer
05-27-2005, 03:47 AM
I'll go first VJW, since I'm a TPWW hopeful. I feel that The Lone Drinker is just like Buster Douglas, he was good once and then he disappeared into nothingness.

The Lone Drinker
05-27-2005, 04:14 AM
Now, now boys in girl! It is time for us to resolve this emotionally destructive conflict by sitting in a circle indian style and discussing are feelings. Who wants to go first?

*raises hand*

I would if I may please Sir, thank you.

The reason why I became so mean was because my feelings were hurt a few weeks ago.

I came on here not too long ago and started a thread about how I believe entertainment is just as important as actual wrestling.

I was expecting some good rep points, kind words, a friendly debate perhaps.

I received none of the above.

I got red rep points and was flamed for starting a thread about a topic that "everyone agreed on." And that people wanted to see threads where everyone would debate.

Okay, that's fine. As they say out on the street...."my bad."

So I started a thread about the late, great Andre The Giant and another about Psycho Sid and posted some stories I read about Andre and Sid on websites and in books so we could discuss Andre and Sid and the unique lives they both lead and talk about other stories others may have heard on those two men.

And as an extra treat, I figured by starting the Sid thread.....we could all bash Sid since everyone seemed to hate his guts.

What happened?

I got flamed once again for trying to cause a debate when only one day before I was told that I needed to do that if I wanted to be liked on here.

I felt very angry about this.

So at that point, I did what any man would have done and I snapped. I was beyond frustrated. So I just gave up. I was done with trying to be liked on here and done with trying to impress you all.

That was when I became a jerk.

All I wanted to do was discuss wrestling. But because I am the new guy, I get crap no matter what I post.

I guess because most of the posters on here have been here for years and years and don't take too kindly to outsiders, strangers, and newbies.

Unless of course, a new poster happens to be a friend of another poster on here or a family member.

But because I didn't get on this board through nepostim and actually came across as a smart fan unlike most newbies who can't even spell, I got flamed.

Heck, I recall starting a thread in 2004 on the video game forum wanting to discuss video game songs and I got flamed and rep pointed for that by Kane Knight because I believe I said I liked Elton John's version of Pinball Wizard more then The Who's.

Not to mention, I started a thread asking if you guys wanted me to try and post wrestling clips from the 1997 tapes I have and I get flamed for that too.

It seemed that no matter what I did, done, and will do.....I get/got red rep points and got flames.

And no matter how much I try, I will be hated.

But I am not crying about it. I am just explaining why I became the rude guy I am today.

I just embraced the hatred and tried to make something out of it.

I knew one thing. I wasn't going to be passive aggressive anymore and turn the other cheek and apologize for my actions.

I guess that goes to show how much I respect wrestling and this board.

Because no matter what, as long as I am not banned from here, I will work with the hand I am dealt.

I never got so mad and took my ball and went home and left this board forever.

Because despite everything, I still want to talk about wrestling and I still believe that this is the best board to do it on.

The One
05-27-2005, 04:45 AM
You know, that almost sounded like comments of someone who might actually mean what he said, but then I think back and…

BTW: Posting pics of your dead cunt of a Ma would be really scary so go to it, fag.

It’s clear. You were never here to talk about wrestling, you are here to talk trash and try and make yourself big. For you comments on my mother I hope you burn in hell. My mother was a wonderful woman who never did a thing to you, and for you to refer to her as a cunt…how dare you.

But not even about me or your coward attacks on my mother. You never started getting neg rep until you began on your “Pussy” crusade. Everything and anything that was different then you was pussy. How is that wanting to make nice and have decent conversation? You go around calling yourself a legend killer…for what? I have gone back and read nearly every single post you have made, NEVER did you “own” (which by the way, this goes out to everyone, might be the single dumbest concept ever) Kane Knight or Myself. On top of that, neither KK nor I am legends. We are fucking people who come here to talk about wrestling. You have been trying to create this gimmick around what? An idea that people actually care about what you say, well listen to me now, no one regards you words with respect of dignity. Your personal attacks on each of us has been pathetic. You assume we are all computer nerds with no lives who are out of shape pussies. I for one don’t know shit about computers, I don’t think I even know a real person who plays Dungeons and Dragons, I know for a fact I am in better shape then most, and I myself am not a pussy.

Don’t play this “why me” card. You know exactly why you have been targeted as an asshole. You stir the pot and make shit where none needed to be. One or two heart felt (and I seriously wonder how heart felt they were) posts as to you feeling attacked will get you no where. You made this shit hole of a bed, now fucking lie in it. If you REALLY wanted to stay here, respect the boards, and simply talk about wrestling, then why don’t you do the sensible thing; create a new Handler Name, don’t refer to everyone as a pussy, and post like a normal human being. Because at this point, even if you did a 180 (which I don’t know if your mentality is even capable of doing) most of us are so fed up with your bullshit we wouldn’t care anyway.

No I am tired and it has been a long day for me, I hope you seriously asses your life right now, and think about what is important to you. Is posting on an internet forum trying to create trouble where nobody regards you with respect important, or if wrestling is truly one of the things you are passionate about, how about we try this concept. QUIT TRYING TO CONVINCE US YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY OVER THE INTERNET. The internet is a place of sharing information and thought. It is a wonderful new tool which we can use to be more accessible to the rest of the world, unfortunately, you can’t kick ass or beat up pussies, or give titty-twisters, or deliver sweerlys, over the internet. So you want to open yourself up and be decent and share thoughts with us fine, but no mater how hard you try you will never be more then just a nameless screen-name on an internet forum. Drop trying to be tough, and try being a collective member of TPWW. (Which if you notice, we don't always agree, but at least we are mature enough to deal with our disagreements repsectfully)

toxic rooster
05-27-2005, 05:40 AM
RETARD FIGHT

HankScorpio
05-27-2005, 06:48 AM
it doesn't take much nerve to talk trash on the Internet.
I don't read long boring posts, I only write them

The Lone Drinker
05-27-2005, 06:57 AM
The One - I'm sorry for what I said about your Mother.

Kane Knight
05-27-2005, 10:41 AM
(Which if you notice, we don't always agree, but at least we are mature enough to deal with our disagreements repsectfully)
Shut up faggot, or I'll kick your ass. :shifty:

Schoenauer
05-27-2005, 02:12 PM
TPWW presents A Triple Threat Hell in a Thread?

Corkscrewed
05-27-2005, 04:14 PM
*raises hand*

The reason why I became so mean was because my feelings were hurt a few weeks ago.

I came on here not too long ago and started a thread about how I believe entertainment is just as important as actual wrestling.

I got red rep points and was flamed for starting a thread about a topic that "everyone agreed on." And that people wanted to see threads where everyone would debate.

So I started a thread about the late, great Andre The Giant and another about Psycho Sid and posted some stories I read about Andre and Sid on websites and in books so we could discuss Andre and Sid and the unique lives they both lead and talk about other stories others may have heard on those two men.

And as an extra treat, I figured by starting the Sid thread.....we could all bash Sid since everyone seemed to hate his guts.

What happened?

I got flamed once again for trying to cause a debate when only one day before I was told that I needed to do that if I wanted to be liked on here.

So at that point, I did what any man would have done and I snapped. I was beyond frustrated. So I just gave up. I was done with trying to be liked on here and done with trying to impress you all.

All I wanted to do was discuss wrestling. But because I am the new guy, I get crap no matter what I post.

I guess because most of the posters on here have been here for years and years and don't take too kindly to outsiders, strangers, and newbies.

Unless of course, a new poster happens to be a friend of another poster on here or a family member.

But because I didn't get on this board through nepostim and actually came across as a smart fan unlike most newbies who can't even spell, I got flamed.

Heck, I recall starting a thread in 2004 on the video game forum wanting to discuss video game songs and I got flamed and rep pointed for that by Kane Knight because I believe I said I liked Elton John's version of Pinball Wizard more then The Who's.

Not to mention, I started a thread asking if you guys wanted me to try and post wrestling clips from the 1997 tapes I have and I get flamed for that too.

It seemed that no matter what I did, done, and will do.....I get/got red rep points and got flames.

But I am not crying about it. I am just explaining why I became the rude guy I am today.

I knew one thing. I wasn't going to be passive aggressive anymore and turn the other cheek and apologize for my actions.

Because no matter what, as long as I am not banned from here, I will work with the hand I am dealt.

Because despite everything, I still want to talk about wrestling and I still believe that this is the best board to do it on.Too long and boring. We're not in school here. What are you, some nerdy pussy who likes writing stories and poetry?

Corkscrewed
05-27-2005, 04:15 PM
*raises hand*

What happened?

Because despite everything, I still want to talk about wrestling and I still believe that this is the best board to do it on.

Lamuella
05-27-2005, 05:30 PM
"I really dont' see how getting into a fight would support my stand that we need to be more professional back stage.

Lance"

my respect for Lance Storm just went up. Yet again.

By the way, this thread is now about dinosaurs. What's your favorite dinosaur everyone?

James Steele
05-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Raptor

Xero
05-27-2005, 05:35 PM
Stegosaurus.

Lamuella
05-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Raptor

they're awesome, aren't they?

http://img18.paintedover.com/uploads/18/raptor.gif (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=18&f=raptor.gif)

Lamuella
05-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Stegosaurus.

They're my second favourite herbivore after the brontosaurus

http://img18.paintedover.com/uploads/18/stegosaurus.jpeg (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=18&f=stegosaurus.jpeg)

James Steele
05-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes. They are fast, agile, and will kick you're ass.

Xero
05-27-2005, 05:43 PM
They're my second favourite herbivore after the brontosaurus

Brontosaurus is my first favorite herbivore, not including the Stegosaurus. :y:

James Steele
05-27-2005, 05:46 PM
they're awesome, aren't they?

http://img18.paintedover.com/uploads/18/raptor.gif (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=18&f=raptor.gif)
Yes. They are fast, agile, and will whip that ass.

James Steele
05-27-2005, 05:52 PM
http://img288.echo.cx/img288/240/stegoowned7bt.jpg

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Yes. They are fast, agile, and will whip that ass.

Raptors Rule!!!

Deceit
05-27-2005, 08:42 PM
http://www.bannermarketinggroup.com/graphics/BlimpsInflate/DINOSAUR.jpg

ROOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRR!

Shadow
05-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Raptors Rule!!!

Whoever likes 'Raptors is the coolest in my book.

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Raptors owned Jurassic park!!!

Karlsberg
05-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Raptors own the lone drinker but then again who doesn't

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Spongebob Squarepants pwns raptors. IT's all in this heavily scientific chart:

Spongebob>>>>>God>>>>Raptors>>>>>j00>>>>>Pond Scum>>>>Lawyers>>>>Republicans>>>>TLD

SuperSlim
05-28-2005, 01:13 PM
Too long and boring. We're not in school here. What are you, some nerdy pussy who likes writing stories and poetry?

:$ I write poetry

Xero
05-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Spongebob Squarepants pwns raptors.
Indeed, but nothing can own the Super Mario 2 ninja...

http://img90.echo.cx/img90/1299/image1fc.gif

SuperSlim
05-28-2005, 01:25 PM
except vegetables

Xero
05-28-2005, 01:26 PM
except vegetables
Except them. And POW blocks. And Bombs. And being thrown off a cliff. And Super Star power. :shifty:

Schoenauer
05-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Hey, Ninjas can't be owned!

Lamuella
05-30-2005, 09:52 AM
:$ I write poetry

I write poetry too. And plays. And novels. And comics.

Efriends?

AJHayes
05-30-2005, 10:39 AM

What fan base?

Didn't I tell you to stop breathing?

:foc:

Lamuella
05-30-2005, 10:46 AM
he's somehow under the impression that if him and his sockpuppet identities came onto the board we'd be scared of them or something.

let's get back to talking about dinosaurs.

Shadow
05-30-2005, 12:37 PM
If anyone didn't notice...he's been banned.

M. Banana
05-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Much thanks to rdd for that.. btw

M. Banana
05-30-2005, 01:53 PM
MY FAVORITE IS THE RAPTOR!!

http://www.kliktronic.co.uk/raptor-side1.jpg

VROOM

Nark Order
05-30-2005, 01:57 PM
lol, he finally got banned?

M. Banana
05-30-2005, 02:09 PM
si

Kane Knight
05-30-2005, 03:26 PM
He was banned a while ago. I'm surprised this is still news.

Lamuella
05-30-2005, 03:49 PM
I didn't notice because I really don't give a shit about him.

now back to the dinosaurs. I liked the ones with the frilly necks from Jurassic Park.

The One
05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/ogifs/Ornitholestes.GIF

ORNITHOLESTES! Best. Dino. Ever!

Kane Knight
05-30-2005, 05:00 PM
My favorite Dinosaur is Keith Richards.

Bischoff187
05-30-2005, 05:12 PM
http://www.amazingsyco.com/funny/kermie.gif

Kermit is teh champ.

M. Banana
05-30-2005, 05:31 PM
:shifty:

I thought I deleted that...

SuperSlim
05-30-2005, 07:29 PM
I write poetry too. And plays. And novels. And comics.

Efriends?

I used to write short stories. I only written one in the past year or s and that was for class but I really enjoyd writin it and stuff. 19 pages long. Kinda long for a short story maybe but ya know.
Almost did comics as well but I quit drawing.