PDA

View Full Version : No rules in TNA?

Gouda
05-25-2005, 09:04 PM
So I was watching some TNA on ESPN Classic.

What's the deal, are there no rules in TNA?

Because people were using chairs and low blows and everything right infront of the ref.

And it was never specified that it was no DQ.

Also, they played a recap package and it seems like in every world title match the ref gets knocked out.

AareDub
05-25-2005, 09:47 PM
They show TNA on ESPN classic?

There are rules in TNA, in fact they have a rule that a DQ still results in the belt changing hands. Not sure what the deal is with the footage they were showing.

Gouda
05-25-2005, 10:13 PM
On ESPN Classic Canada.

And yeah, I have really no idea what was up with it. Just low blowing in front of the referee... and taking chairs and whacking people in the head with it in front of the referee....

Innovator
05-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, the Title matches are the most overbooked matches I've ever seen

Mr. JL
05-25-2005, 11:27 PM
LOL... yeah I have yet to see a NWA World Heavyweight Championship Title change in TNA without a clusterfuck ending with 20 guys interfering with various weapons.

OMG, Konnan just hit Jarrett with a chair. Monty Brown just hit Konnan with a guitar. BG James just ran in and has hit Monty Brown with an apple. James Storm just used hi toy gun to scare off BG James. The Outlaw just hit AJ Styles with a groom. Now Kevin Nash has a trombone and just hit The Outlaw. Scott Hall just used a lead pipe on Nash. Rowdy Piper just used the Bag pipe on D-Lo Brown. Dusty Rhodes just made the fans hit themselves in the head with chairs because he's on the mic. Abyss puts Shamrock threw thumbtacks. Ken Shamrock just used a UFC cage to knock out Jarrett. And AJ Styles just pinned Jarrett.

Mr. JL
05-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Or something simular to that happens.

James Steele
05-26-2005, 01:47 AM
No, you forgot about DDP diamond-cutting Jarrett through the 6-sides of steel and then Chris Daniels setting AJ Styles on fire.