PDA

View Full Version : Alias Finale (Spoilers Inside for those who didnt see it)

Shaggy
05-26-2005, 11:02 AM
I thought it was a pretty damn good episode. Sorta took pages from the Zombie films that have been done lately but it was still pretty good.

The cliff hanger ending is something that Alias has always done pretty well making sure you tune into the next season....

Season 1: Sydney Finds her Mom

Season 2: Sydney wakes up to find out that she has been missing for 2 years

Season 3: Sydney Discovers That her dad executed her mom.....(at least thats what I think...thats what people have told me because I dont remember that first episode that well...it was actually the first Alias episode I started watching as a fan because I rented the past seasons and was in the middle of 1 so that didnt make quite sense to me at the time..)

And Now at Season 4....

Sydney finds out Vaughn isnt really who hes said he was all this time...and before he gets to explain.....BAM car crash..

Very nice....I sat there going HOLY SHIT as it went off....I liked that ending better than all the others. Even though I sorta saw the whole Lie thing coming.

Mr. Monday Morning
05-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah it was totally set up for something. I was thinking On Her Majesty's Secret Service with Vaughan getting a bullet but hey, car crash, close enough.

It *might* just about make up for the season being pretty weak overall.