PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Warrior at wrestlemania 20 ????

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Former WWF Champion Ultimate Warrior made a special guest appearance on our local radio station 98.7 FM on the Celebrity Sports Programme. During the 20 minutes interview, the warrior talked about his career highlights, his current project and how much he misses the ring and the fans especially. It is very interesting to note that when the host asked if warrior would be returning to the ring anytime soon....the warrior simply said "Sooner than you expected" and said that next year's wrestlemania would be the perfect setting for his return. When asked who he would love to wrestle, the warrior said that he would love to work a match with Goldberg or The Rock. The interview ended with the host plugging in on the warrior's well maintained physique and fans getting to speak to the former champion.

Corkscrewed
01-15-2004, 07:25 PM
He'll be in Wrestlemania XX... the video game for Game Cube.

Head
01-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Unless buying a ticket, jumping over the guardrail and attacking The Rock during the main event qualifies as being at Wrestlemania, I just don't see that happening.

6to1
01-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Unless buying a ticket, jumping over the guardrail and attacking The Rock during the main event qualifies as being at Wrestlemania, I just don't see that happening.
that might be the wwe plan bring him in like they did pipper at wm19 but i would rather have mr t come back

The Naitch
01-15-2004, 08:04 PM

in CAW only :lol:

The Naitch
01-15-2004, 08:05 PM
I wonder what he named his dog?

Ultimate Woof?

Rob
01-15-2004, 08:28 PM
I have more chance of main eventing Mania XX than Warrior has of being there.

The Show Off
01-15-2004, 08:44 PM
He'll be there the One Warrior Nation will demand it, of course the reason why it's called One Warrior Nation because it only has only one member and that's The Ultimate Warrior, but still the OWN still has more power then the NAACP and GLADD combined.

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 08:49 PM
now wouldnt that be the shit if warrior is at wrestlemanina after all these post against warrior being there??

Rob
01-15-2004, 08:53 PM
It was just a few weeks he was wishing death on Bret Hart or something for even thinking about coming back after a stroke too.

Guy legally changed his name to "warrior" so just how seriously can you take him?

Rob
01-15-2004, 08:54 PM
now wouldnt that be the shit if warrior is at wrestlemanina after all these post against warrior being there??

There is more chance of you posting news worthy material that hasn't been C&P'd from 1blob or Meltzer's site (or whatever site you use). :p

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 08:57 PM
There is more chance of you posting news worthy material that hasn't been C&P'd from 1blob or Meltzer's site (or whatever site you use). :p
once again Rob you are the internet tough guy the man that knows all..we are so blessed to have you in are presence everyone praise robby boy..I dont feel like repeating myself so read the ken shamrock one...if you can.

The Ravishing One
01-15-2004, 08:58 PM
once again Rob you are the internet tough guy the man that knows all..we are so blessed to have you in are presence everyone praise robby boy..I dont feel like repeating myself so read the ken shamrock one...if you can.

Hes being a right prick tonight!

Keep it up tough guy! :wave:

Rob
01-15-2004, 08:59 PM
internet tough guy? Who claimed to be tough?

Who is "robby" by the way?

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:02 PM
internet tough guy? Who claimed to be tough?

Who is "robby" by the way?
dont tell me you put the shirt on that didnt have your name tag on it robby boy

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:02 PM
Hes being a right prick tonight!

Keep it up tough guy! :wave:

How am I being a prick? The copy and paste stuff is a thing I have said hundreds of times on this forum for literally years.

Haven't threatened to beat anyone up or anything so don't know what the tough guy thing is about. I pointed out someone got caught lying and he got in the cream puff about it.

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:03 PM
dont tell me you put the shirt on that didnt have your name tag on it robby boy

I'd reply but I never understood a word of that.

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:05 PM
How am I being a prick? The copy and paste stuff is a thing I have said hundreds of times on this forum for literally years.

Haven't threatened to beat anyone up or anything so don't know what the tough guy thing is about. I pointed out someone got caught lying and he got in the cream puff about it.
lying??? how so???i told you the radio station it was on im guessing your one of those who only read what they want to read. You seem to skip facts and then start shit.

The Ravishing One
01-15-2004, 09:06 PM
look mate i was just having a laugh and you jumped right down my throat

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:08 PM
I'd reply but I never understood a word of that.
sorry i forgot your british....my bad i apologize...im not sure how i can dumbify it for you .

The Ravishing One
01-15-2004, 09:12 PM
nothing wrong with being british

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:13 PM
i like tea

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:16 PM
lying??? how so???i told you the radio station it was on im guessing your one of those who only read what they want to read. You seem to skip facts and then start shit.

At any point have I called you a liar?

Go look at the other threads I have just posted at and then come back and see just who I called the liar.

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Rob

nuff said

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:18 PM
sorry i forgot your british....my bad i apologize...im not sure how i can dumbify it for you .

Grammar not a word you are familiar with no?

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Grammar not a word you are familiar with no?
ah mate?

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Rob

nuff said

So where did I point out that you "wrestling_god" were a liar? If you care to read what you just C&P'd (hey you are good at that aren't 'cha!), you'll see I mentioned I called someone a liar. Didn't mention your name did I? Now if you care to click on this thread http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3048 and go to the 15th post (I won't expect you to actually read the previous 14 and actually pick up on the arguement) then you'll find out where the liar comment came from.

Corkscrewed
01-15-2004, 09:24 PM
This thread reminds me why I put wrestling_god in the STUPID NOOBS spoof. :D

MVP
01-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Jim Warrior is the last person WWE needs right now.

Mr. JL
01-15-2004, 09:31 PM
I know the guy is got to be the biggest, hypocritical prick, in the world, (Just barely beating out Dark Kane for the number 1 spot).

BUT I wouldn't mind seeing the Ultimate Warrior back in the ring. I have to admit, while I dispise the man behind the face paint, I was a huge Ultimate Warrior fan as a kid. Hey, he completly no sold the pedigree, so thats gotta count for something...

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:33 PM
i was just about done with this thread so i know j lo here aint talking about me

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Why is he talking about J Lo now?

Apology accepted by the way :)

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Why is he talking about J Lo now?

Apology accepted by the way :)
no problem :shifty: :wtf: :nono:

FourFifty
01-15-2004, 10:26 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arashi Kage
01-16-2004, 12:59 PM
After all the times that he has sworn that he'd never return for a "serving of McMahon poop-pie" like so many others have done (according to him); I wrote off Warrior returning to WWF(E) a long time ago.

Remember the Legends of Wrestling thing, if he's "returning sooner than later" it doesn't necessarily mean in the context which seems most obvious.

SuperSlim
01-16-2004, 02:01 PM
man if Warrior is there then I'd just I don't know what I'd do.

Corkscrewed
01-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Turning off the TV might be a good idea...

Sephiroth
01-16-2004, 03:38 PM
If that is true, i will blow up my tv set.

Tornado
01-16-2004, 04:19 PM
<font color=#33ffff>I think you meant to say:

"Wouldn't it be sh</>it if Warrior is at Wrestlemania....</font>

wrestling_god
01-17-2004, 06:31 PM
This may or may not have anything to do with warrior at wrestlemania but legends of wrestling showdown is scheduled to come out in april and the 2 men promoting the game is the Ultimate warrior and Macho Man Randy Savage. So it wouldnt be to shocking to see a legend or 2 at wrestlemania.

Rob
01-18-2004, 07:23 AM
Has nothing to do with it. If it was a WWE game then it might but it ain't.

Synergy
01-18-2004, 02:43 PM
I dunno Id bring the guy back and do a live interview with Piper.

Then we could all sit back and let the hilarity and lawsuits roll in :D

John la Rock
01-18-2004, 02:45 PM
OWN 4 LIFE!!! :lol:

Vega
01-18-2004, 03:09 PM
LOL Goldberg or the Rock...lmao

Lamuella
01-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Here are the three arguments against Warrior coming back.

1) he is reportedly a backstage cancer, with an ego the size of HHH standing on Goldberg.
2) his promo skills are almost nonexistent. He rambles like a fool about destrucity. I doubt these skills have improved
3) is is utterly, utterly dreadful in the ring. Frighteningly bad.