PDA

View Full Version : How would you make the turn?

tucsonspeed6
05-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Just wondering how you guys would turn HHH face or Cena heel. Post your ideas here. I'll be back later.

KingofOldSchool
05-27-2005, 01:38 PM
It'd be easy to turn Hunter face, because a lot of fans cheer him already.

Stick him in a program with someone like Christian or Kurt Angle, maybe even JBL.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised to see JBL vs. Triple H at next year's Wrestlemania.

Bischoff187
05-27-2005, 01:41 PM
To turn Trips face you would need to re-tear his quadricep.

Xero
05-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Have Triple H job the title to a face, and then have him show them respect. It works almost every time. (Of course, you would need to follow it up with more face-ish acts, but it would be a good start.)

The Lone Drinker
05-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Triple H comes out, announces to the world he is the best wrestler ever and that the GM has given him the night off for being that damn good. But instead of taking it easy and kicking back at the hotel, he is going to take a seat in the audience and watch Monday Night Raw with the fans so that way he gets a better understanding of where they are coming from and why they hate him.

Chris Masters later comes out, does his usual "Who can break the master lock" thing and Trips volunteers and breaks the master lock and then whips the kid's ass.

Or another heel like Gene Snitsky comes out and goes psycho on everyone and whips everyone's ass and does something really sick like hurt one of the divas or something that really makes the crowd hate him.

Trips gets on the mic from the crowd and says he is bored with Gene Snitsky now and demands he leave and says that he is trying to watch the show and he's ready for the next match.

Gene Snitsky tells him to make him leave and Trips does just that.

Or Muhammad Hassan and Daivari come out, insult the US and Triple H loses his temper and says America rules and he's tired of them bad mouthing his country and kicks their ass.

The One
05-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Triple H needs to shave that monster facial hair before he can be face.

Triple H back in 1999 and 2000 was getting INCREDIBLE face pops despite being one of the best heels in the world at the time...because he was doing good matches and fantastic promos. So how would I turn him face? Make him interesting.

As for turning Cena heel, I don't know that it could happen. Cena's entire gimmick is that he is a popular rapper guy. Take away his fans, and he is nothing more then a 3rd rate white rapper with nothing to make anyone interested.

Kane Knight
05-27-2005, 02:02 PM
So how would I turn him face? Make him interesting.

M. Banana
05-27-2005, 02:11 PM
According to the logic present by TLD in another topic:

Make Cena sexy.
Make Triple H ugly.

:y:

Innovator
05-27-2005, 02:17 PM
I'd have Flair actually side with Batista, and reclaim his manhood from his 3 year gimmick of HHH's servant. HHH would then be all alone. Then I'd have him go on a small losing streak...say have Benoit beat him one week, then Shelton beats him, then Jericho (hey this is how I'd do it). HHH goes introspective and says he needs time off.

Cut to a month or two later, and Edge, Christian, and Tomko are beating down Batista. Flair tries to help but it doesn't work.

*TIME TO PLAY THE GAME*

HHH walks out and team ETC act like "hey we softened up Batista for you, enjoy". Edge and Christian hold up Batista...but HHH takes them down! HHH tears apart Tomko, hitting the Pedigree on him. E & C scramble out while HHH helps up Batista and shakes his hand. Now we have HHH & Batista vs. E & C

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I'd have Flair actually side with Batista, and reclaim his manhood from his 3 year gimmick of HHH's servant. HHH would then be all alone. Then I'd have him go on a small losing streak...say have Benoit beat him one week, then Shelton beats him, then Jericho (hey this is how I'd do it). HHH goes introspective and says he needs time off.

Cut to a month or two later, and Edge, Christian, and Tomko are beating down Batista. Flair tries to help but it doesn't work.

*TIME TO PLAY THE GAME*

HHH walks out and team ETC act like "hey we softened up Batista for you, enjoy". Edge and Christian hold up Batista...but HHH takes them down! HHH tears apart Tomko, hitting the Pedigree on him. E & C scramble out while HHH helps up Batista and shakes his hand. Now we have HHH & Batista vs. E & C

Nice idea, it would get huge pops.

The only problem is that so many people will see through it because the amount of times the swerve angle has been used on Raw in the last 6 month.

We had another one last Monday, with Flair.

PureHatred
05-28-2005, 01:37 PM
For Cena, I'd just have him act less like a 'wannabe' who loves the fans and more like an actual thug rapper. So, less Nelly attire, and have him look more like Beanie Seagel. Give him an entourage. Make him say disgusting things to people (or not talk at all, just issue statements through his publicist.) . Maybe make OJ part of his 'posse' and have him say things like "Yah!" and :OKaaaaay!" and dress like Lil' John just for comic relief.

Basically, I'd just go way overboard with the wigger thing.

John la Rock
05-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Have Orton return and reform Evolution with Batista and Flair and maybe a new guy such as Nick Dinsmore

HHH would be left alone and would tear up Evolution with Sledgehammers. Fans would go NUTS

Marcyo
05-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Have Orton return and reform Evolution with Batista and Flair and maybe a new guy such as Nick Dinsmore

HHH would be left alone and would tear up Evolution with Sledgehammers. Fans would go NUTS

That would just make HHH a bigger heel, since half the guys you mentionned are face.

Shaggy
05-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I would have to go with the common thing....

Make it look like Triple H hurt himself. Have someone just beat the crap out of him or say that he injured him self in a match. Keep him off TV for a month or two. Just let him do backstage stuff as usual. Then turn a heel champ....Preferably Edge... :shifty: ....then have there be a battle royal or something or just have him challenge any one in the back. Trips enters and BOOM because he was gone all that time...Instant Face. Worked last time for him.

Just have Cena beat the crap out of someone people respect. Or have him swerve someone. Like maybe a tag match with JBL and Eddie G Vs Rey and Cena. During the match Cena turns on Rey and joines sides with JBL and boom. Then they would have to have him change his whole image into a person like JBL so that the rapper thing isnt catchy anymore.

Those might of already been said. I didnt really have enough time to read because I have to go.....