RGWhat316
05-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Didn't see this posted yet, but on WWE.com:

ONE NIGHT STAND MATCHES

Lance Storm with Dawn Marie vs Chris Jericho

Extreme luchador action:
Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis

A three way dance:
The insane luchador Super Crazy vs Tajiri with Sinister Minister vs Little Guido

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs Bubba & D-Von Dudley

ECW One Night Stand will feature special appearances by:
Paul Heyman
The return to PPV of Rob Van Dam with Bill Alfonso
Tazz
Spike Dudley
Al Snow with Head
Sabu
Balls Mahoney
Danny Doring and Roadkill
CW Anderson
Rhyno
Joel Gertner
Axl Rotten
Justin Credible
Kid Kash
Masato Tanaka
Mikey Whipwreck with Sinister Minister
The BWO - Big Stevie Cool, Hollywood Nova, and The Blue Guy

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 02:05 PM
holy crap that looks good

Innovator
05-27-2005, 02:07 PM
*marks out for the 3-way dance*

Innovator
05-27-2005, 02:08 PM
holy crap The Whole Fucking Show with the man that calls it right down the middle, the manager of champions Mr. Bill Alfonso!

*marks out for entire card*

The One
05-27-2005, 02:12 PM
I must admit I am suprised to see Rhyno on the card, but it looks good. Might actually give Hardcore Homcoming a run for their money.

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Dreamer and Sandman in the ring vs. Dudleys will be awesome. The only two people that would be needed to complete this thing would be Raven and THe Franchise. But othar than that this thing looks too good to be true. Sepcially that 3 way dance

The One
05-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Don't forget about the Funker...they are missing Funk.

Innovator
05-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Funk, Tod Gordon, Joey Styles, and Raven are needed to make this the best thing ever

#1-norm-fan
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Foley

The One
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
HOLY FUCK! I for some reason thought they did sign Styles on to the deal...what the fuck. Are going to have Tazz and Joel Gartner doing commentary? You fucking NEED Joey Styles, plus maybe he could explain to JR how to actually call a match.

Mr. JL
05-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Holy FUCK! Marks out...

Shaggy
05-27-2005, 02:45 PM
WOW....looks good so far.....cant wait

LK
05-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Funk, Tod Gordon, Joey Styles, and Raven are needed to make this the best thing ever
Doubt Gordon would be allowed there. Hasn't Raven agreed to make an appearance.

M. Banana
05-27-2005, 02:48 PM
*marks out for the dudleyz*

LK
05-27-2005, 02:50 PM
BTW does anyone else think it would be awesome if one week on Raw leading up to this event, there is a big match on Raw. I just got this idea after Bischoff, Vince and Heyman in the ring talking about a bunch of Raw guys killing ECW. Lets say the match is HHH and Shelton and then out of nowhere, the Sandman appears and takes them both out with a cane, lights a cigarrette and drinks some beer. I can't help but think that the crowd would go insane.

Innovator
05-27-2005, 02:52 PM
BTW does anyone else think it would be awesome if one week on Raw leading up to this event, there is a big match on Raw. I just got this idea after Bischoff, Vince and Heyman in the ring talking about a bunch of Raw guys killing ECW. Lets say the match is HHH and Shelton and then out of nowhere, the Sandman appears and takes them both out with a cane, lights a cigarrette and drinks some beer. I can't help but think that the crowd would go insane.
I think it depends on where RAW is, if its in the Northeast, then the place would go apeshit

PorkSoda
05-27-2005, 03:07 PM
That looks good. Cheeseburgers should be presented while watching :yes:

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 03:40 PM
If Sandman were to show up on Raw then :drool:

Corkscrewed
05-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Whoa... excellent card! Now they have two weeks to hype it. ;)

Corkscrewed
05-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Also, shouldn't Matt Morgan be on it, since he uses the ECW DVD music?

:shifty:

loopydate
05-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Fantastic card! I have to admit to geeking out a little when I saw Doring and Roadkill among the "special appearances." Please please PLEASE let them promo.

"CHICKENS!"

I said a couple of months ago that one of my dream matches for this card was Tajiri vs. Super Crazy vs. Little Guido, and they (BAH GAWD) delivered.

Where's Mike Awesome? You can't have Masato Tanaka and no Mike Awesome!

Volchok
05-27-2005, 04:20 PM
I am sooooooooo getting this PPV.

LK
05-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Fantastic card! I have to admit to geeking out a little when I saw Doring and Roadkill among the "special appearances." Please please PLEASE let them promo.

"CHICKENS!"

I said a couple of months ago that one of my dream matches for this card was Tajiri vs. Super Crazy vs. Little Guido, and they (BAH GAWD) delivered.

Where's Mike Awesome? You can't have Masato Tanaka and no Mike Awesome!
Doubt Heyman was too interested in Awesome.

Splaya
05-27-2005, 04:25 PM
Fuck all you guys, the only match I care about is Mysterio and Psychosis. They are going to show Vince what the Cruisers should do on SD without weapons :drool: :drool:

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 04:27 PM
you are forgetting the two highlights of the card.

Lance Storm back with Dawn Marie vs. Jericho :drool:

Benoit vs. Eddie :drool:

The One
05-27-2005, 04:29 PM
I am so confused. I am actually excited to give WWE my money...WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 04:32 PM
what's going on? They are givin the fans what they want.

I've not been this excited about a WWE event before

The Icon of Elisim
05-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Praying that this gets an absurdly high buy rate and WWE starts to give us more cards with insane matches on them

The Icon of Elisim
05-27-2005, 04:41 PM
btw after Smackdown this week there is gonna be some sort of confrontation between Tazz and Angle, there just has to be.

As good as a match would be I'd rather see them keep this as ECW as possible. Maybe just have Tazz choke out angle after Angle cuts another promo then have Angle vs Tazz at another PPV.

The One
05-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I will laugh my ass off if it can score higher then a 1.63 (the highest PPV buyrate in the past 3 years)

Hey you never know, without a TV deal, or any promotion ECW managed to get somewhere around the .98 mark towards the dead end of ECW.

Xero
05-27-2005, 04:48 PM
:drool:

Guaranteed that this PPV will beat out MANY recent PPVs. It will completely demolish brand-only buy rates. The question is, could it come close to big-four standards? Not really counting WrestleMania of course, there's no way any wrestling PPV could beat out a WrestleMania. Then again, it may surprise me and Vince may be owned by his own PPV.

KayfabeMan
05-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Apparently they aren't listing everyone confirmed for the show. They've also confirmed Tony Mamaluke, Tracy Smothers and Tommy Rich of The FBI, as well as a few others not listed there.

Nonetheless, depending on how the rest of the card is booked, that should be a great event. Shit, just going on the matches they have listed so far, it's better than WWE's shit.

Gouda
05-27-2005, 06:32 PM
btw after Smackdown this week there is gonna be some sort of confrontation between Tazz and Angle, there just has to be.

As good as a match would be I'd rather see them keep this as ECW as possible. Maybe just have Tazz choke out angle after Angle cuts another promo then have Angle vs Tazz at another PPV.
Much like Tazz ended Angle's undefeated streak, have him beat Angle in the Kurt Angle Invitational.

The Show Off
05-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I just checked WWE.com and I don't see that, perhaps I'm just not seeing things right.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-27-2005, 07:09 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/matches.jsp

Xero
05-27-2005, 07:11 PM
I just checked WWE.com and I don't see that, perhaps I'm just not seeing things right.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/matches.jsp

It's listed under the 'news' heading.

Marcyo
05-27-2005, 07:34 PM
awesome card. :drool:

mike627
05-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Damn,right awesome card! :drool:

Shaggy
05-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Im wondering if its gonna look like ECW....the same camera work (Which I love a whole lot better than WWE) and the same entrance ramp stuff.

I also hope.....but very much doubt...that ECW stars will have there old music. To hear Walk play just one more time when RVD enters the arena will make me just go apeshit in front of the tv.

Karlsberg
05-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Chant it with me people ECW ECW ECW ECW

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 09:56 PM
ECW ECW ECW

Can't wait for this PPV,

Im convinced Heyman is behind those matches.

Heyman = Genius

The One
05-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Just for the hell of it...

Current Hardcore Homecoming Card (Shane Douglas' ECW Reunion Show from the ECW Arena one night before the WWE event)

All matches will have the mouth of ECW Joey Styles calling them...

*Shane Douglas vs. Terry Funk vs. Sabu

*Raven vs. The Sandman

*Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible

*CW Anderson vs. Kid Kash

*The Eliminators will have a one night reunion against an un-named team

*Also on the show will be Axl Rotten, Chris Chetti, Danny Doring, Roadkill, Don E, Allen, Don "Cyrus" Callis, Jason, Joel Gertner, Johnny Grunge, JT Smith, Pitbull Gary Wolfe, Tod Gordon, Tommy Rich, Tracy Smothers, Mikey Whipwreck

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 10:17 PM

Current Hardcore Homecoming Card (Shane Douglas' ECW Reunion Show from the ECW Arena one night before the WWE event)

*Raven vs. The Sandman

*Also on the show will be Axl Rotten, Chris Chetti, Danny Doring, Roadkill, Don E, Allen, Don "Cyrus" Callis, Jason, Joel Gertner, Johnny Grunge, JT Smith, Pitbull Gary Wolfe, Tod Gordon, Tommy Rich, Tracy Smothers, Mikey Whipwreck

Sounds like a great card aswell, hope their both fantastic and that they live up to the hype.

SuperSlim
05-27-2005, 10:20 PM
The Eliminators? :drool:

Raven vs. Sandman... :drool:

Karlsberg
05-27-2005, 10:21 PM
That doesnt just sound like a great card that sounds like a BETTER card

Shadow
05-27-2005, 10:22 PM

Anything is better with Raven on the card. And that's a fact.

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 10:30 PM

Be fair we we've not heard the rest of one night stands card yet, lets not judge until the PPV's are over.

Looking good for both at the moment i'd say.

Karlsberg
05-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Be fair we we've not heard the rest of one night stands card yet, lets not judge until the PPV's are over.

Looking good for both at the moment i'd say.

Ok fair enough i will leave further judgement until after both events

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Ok fair enough i will leave further judgement until after both events

Thank you

Now how 'bout a nice cup of tea.

Sugar?

Karlsberg
05-27-2005, 10:40 PM
Thank you

Now how 'bout a nice cup of tea.

Sugar?

Sugar? that sounds delightful i will have 2 please

Altar of Helmsley
05-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Sugar? that sounds delightful i will have 2 please

:( Sorry no Milk

:'( or Jaffa Cakes

................................ :$

KingofOldSchool
05-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Douglas's card sucks donkey shit compared to WWE's.

Benoit/Guerrero > Raven/Sandman anyday

Oh and no Steve Corino = a big :'(

srnrew
05-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Even though Benoit vs. Guerrero might happen, I would've liked to see Benoit vs. Sabu since it is the 10 yr. anniversary of Benoit breaking Sabu's neck. Would be an interesting way for Sabu to get revenge.

Also would be insane if Beulah were to show up in that Dreamer/Sandman vs. Dudleys tag match.

KingofOldSchool
05-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Sabu can go fuck Sabu.

loopydate
05-27-2005, 11:13 PM
I also hope.....but very much doubt...that ECW stars will have there old music. To hear Walk play just one more time when RVD enters the arena will make me just go apeshit in front of the tv.
Me, too. Hearing "Walk" would be awesome, as would "Man In The Box" and "Enter Sandman."

And, even though I think he's a shit wrestler, I would mark out like a little bitch if "Natural Born Killaz" hit the speakers during some lower-card tag match. Even though I hated New Jack matches, I thought it was so unusual to watch him cart his weapons to the ring, then kick ass while his music was still playing.

Of course, the ultimate ECW music-related markout for me would be if "Come Out and Play" hit.

loopydate
05-27-2005, 11:13 PM
Sabu can go fuck Sabu TO THE EXTREME!!!!!
Fixed.

Boondock Saint
05-27-2005, 11:16 PM
Can't wait for this. Alas, I only got to see ECW on TNN, towards the end of its run, and really only the ECW DVD recently. But I am so getting this PPV. Sounds great.

carrythezero
05-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Damn...this looks better than I expected. I'll be ordering it for sure, I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Alas, no RVD:( I was hoping for RVD Vs Rhyno (The match that was teased at the final ECW ppv.) I think a 3 way dance between Dreamer, Sandman, and Raven would be badass as well, with tons of history. Shitty deal about no Corino :(

Also, I want to see Tanaka wrestle.. Take those chair shots boy!

MVP
05-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Holy shit, AWESOME card.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
05-28-2005, 12:10 AM
Woah...Holy shit. Storm/Jericho? Benoit/Eddie? Rey/Psychosis? Crazy/Tajiri/Guido? Awesome.

PureHatred
05-28-2005, 02:23 AM
I really wanted to hate this PPV and the WWE for trashing the ECW leagacy. But the closer it gets, and the fact that WWE is doing such a smart job of promoting the event....and now this....damn, I'm going to have to order this PPV.

RP
05-28-2005, 03:44 AM
I want RvD vs Jerry Lynn. I want it now!

Pepsi Man
05-28-2005, 05:38 AM
I'm underwhelmed with that list. :o

Ian
05-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Sabu can go fuck Sabu.
lol

James Steele
05-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I am kinda dissappointed that there is no Steve Corino, but I already knew from his message boards that he would be on neither for quite sometime. Steve Corino is a better heel than 90% of the WWE roster and doesn't need to have some shitty gimmick, and he is really a good all around wrestler to boot.

Only bad thing is that if WWE hired him (which they won't :rant: ) and put him on SmackDown!, nobody would know what he looked like in color. :lol:

Shaggy
05-28-2005, 05:13 PM
I love the Hardcore Homecoming card....I cant wait for that DVD.

Gertner
05-28-2005, 06:21 PM
would have rather seen Balls/Axl vs the dudleys, but ah well. I like the looks of the card so far.

Gertner
05-28-2005, 06:23 PM

*Raven vs. The Sandman

Lynn vs Credible !!!!

damn!!!!!!!

Eliminators!

Fuck, Chetti is gonna be on this one. I loved Chetti. Both amazing cards

Nark Order
05-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Sinister Minister....hell yes!!

Nark Order
05-28-2005, 06:49 PM
AND JOEL GERTNER!

Nark Order
05-28-2005, 06:51 PM