PDA

View Full Version : ref spears fan, big nose spits (theres a suprise)

Gerard
06-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Jason Craveiro sent in the following, to update on the story about the incident involving Triple H and some fans at a recent RAW house show in Victoria, BC, Canada.

"After Batista won his match and was celebrating his victory a young fan jumped into the ring and was jumping up and down when referee Mike Chioda gave him a spear to his back that would put Edge to shame. The security and police officers all dragged him out by his face and then Triple H got in there and roughed him up a bit. The fans friends then started trying to get over the barricades to help and Trips was calling them on and spat on one of them. Needless to say security had it all under control and Triple H didn't need to do that."

http://nodq.com/news/119750081.shtml

:wtf:

KayfabeMan
06-02-2005, 07:25 PM
A young fan?

What, like a kid?

And Chioda speared a kid?

:nono:

:lol:

Shadow
06-02-2005, 07:26 PM
LOL at Chioda spearing anyone.

And putting Edge to shame...please. A 84 year old grandmother doing a spear could put Edge to shame.

SuperSlim
06-02-2005, 07:28 PM
man that's quite the story to tell the kids

Team Sheep
06-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I've lost some respect for HHH if that's true :nono:

RP
06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Chioda's a douche. The guy had to be little. Chioda wouldnt have tried that with a big person. He would bounce right off.

On a side note. The guy that got in the ring is a douche bag too. His friends didnt want any. They would have got the piss beat out of them. Trips is Trips. He's dumb he holds everyone down and if you are a fan. He will hold you down too.

DaBrasko
06-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Was it for sure a kid?? I mean if it was a grown man trying to jump into the ring i can somewhat understand him getting the jebus beat out of him, but not a kid. I'll wait until I hear more about this before I make a decision. But most likely things could have been done more professionally on everyones part.

KingofOldSchool
06-02-2005, 08:16 PM
It wasn't a little kid, the guy was in his late teens/early 20's. He deserved everything he got.

road doggy dogg
06-02-2005, 08:19 PM
LOL @ getting speared by a choda

The One
06-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Why do jackasses think that just because you paid $40 to attend a show you warrent an invitation in the ring? For the love of god, I can't tell you how many times someone jumped the rail or started throwing nachos at someone during a match...

Funny story actually, once this little punk (I am guessing 16) threw a soda can at a wrestler, Don (the wrestler) jumped the rail, and held him by the collar and the kid actually pissed his pants, Don let him go and the kid ran out of the building. God it was beautiful.

Mr. JL
06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
If that happened to me (getting spat on) I might have jumped the rail and attempted to kick Triple H's balls down his throat. I mean come on! Spitting on a fan who paid his hard earned money to get entertained? WTF is that? I understand you're playing a character but thats just bad for business.

I read on some other website that the 'kid' looked like he's 16/17ish

DaBrasko
06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I was told while working security at a NWA Bluegrass show that if they jump the rail we had to stop them by any means from getting in the ring. I just wonder if that holds true for WWE's house shows ?

Mr. JL
06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I could care less about the kid who jumped the rail though. Stupid fuck.

KingofOldSchool
06-02-2005, 08:27 PM
If I was Triple H, I'd Pedigree everyone one of those idiot fans.

mike627
06-02-2005, 08:37 PM
That's what the asshole gets for trying to get into the ring,as for his pals well, I guess they now have a chance to sue WWE for "emotional damages" :roll:

Marcyo
06-02-2005, 09:05 PM
When -some- fans realize that they're NOT supposed to get in the ring...

Chickens will have teeth.

Gerard
06-02-2005, 09:50 PM
If I was Triple H, I'd Pedigree everyone one of those idiot fans.

Yup, im sure they would all willingly stick their head between his legs and jump up a few feet while sticking their legs out horizontally. :wtf:

Shadow
06-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Yup, im sure they would all willingly stick their head between his legs and jump up a few feet while sticking their legs out horizontally. :wtf:

Them too? I know I sure would've done that. It's my dream.

Savio
06-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I could imagine HHH cutting a promo on the kid after.

Kane Knight
06-02-2005, 10:18 PM
I want a picture of this with "Owned" on it.

Gouda
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
This situation was really handled in the wrong way in my opinion, and all the parties involved should be ashamed of themselves.

The correct thing to do would be to have Gene Snitksy and Viscera come out and have Snitsky go "GAAAAAAAAARRRRR!" while Viscera humps the fan.

Gone Mad
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
It would have been funnier if after the spear, Chioda just gets on the mic and yells "THE POOOOOOOUUUUUNNNCE!!! " But anyways, that's what the bastard gets, a spear from a small jockey-sized ref.

And HHH, you sadden me again. If he did that to me, I do the "I got your nose" trick to him. That'll show him.

Gerard
06-02-2005, 10:26 PM
The correct thing to do would be to have Gene Snitksy and Viscera come out and have Snitsky go "GAAAAAAAAARRRRR!" while Viscera humps the fan.

I was watching a byte this earlier on tonight with him rvd and christian on it, he calls the "hump move" the visagra. :wtf:

Nark Order
06-02-2005, 10:32 PM
On one hand, fans know that their place is behind the barricades and they risk punishment injury if they cross that line. On the other hand, the ENTERTAINERS (the wrestlers and the referees) need to stick to their own jobs, which is to ENTERTAIN. They have security in the building that takes care of things like this... Idiot Trips...

Oh, but lol @ Chioda spearing a boy.

http://www.geocities.jp/eicake/homepage/kioda2.jpg
Who's Next?!?

M. Banana
06-02-2005, 10:54 PM
lol... visagra

greatness

JTB31
06-02-2005, 11:00 PM
It's not like the fan was attacking anybody.It sounds like to me that HHH lacks a sense of humor.I would never imagine guys like Mick Foley, The Rock or Hulk Hogan in his day ever acting like that.

RGWhat316
06-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Damn, wrestler/fan altercations all over the place now.

I actually saw one last year during the Draft in Detroit. A guy jumped in the ring at HHH during his match with Eddie. HHH hit him a couple times, then security dragged him out. What is worse is that it was during the commercial break, so it didn't even make tv.

KingofOldSchool
06-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Heaven forbid the wrestlers actually protecting themselves. I mean you never know what some whack job fan is capable of. Just ask any old school wrestlers and they will tell you what kind of shit fans can pull.

Londoner
06-03-2005, 12:56 AM
I've lost some respect for HHH if that's true :nono:

I lost all respect for HHH long ago anyway, so this really doesn't surprise me.

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Heaven forbid the wrestlers actually protecting themselves. I mean you never know what some whack job fan is capable of. Just ask any old school wrestlers and they will tell you what kind of shit fans can pull.
The difference being that further instigating once security has it under control isn't "defending yourself."

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 01:55 AM
The difference being that further instigating once security has it under control isn't "defending yourself."

The security didn't do anything until after the group started provoking Trips and Trips responded by spitting at them.

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Needless to say security had it all under control and Triple H didn't need to do that

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Am I missing something here?

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Here's basically what happened from what my friend told me who went to that event.

1. Triple H was still in the ring after losing to Batista.
2. Fan (between the age of 17-22 comes in the ring and starts jumping up and down)
3. Mike Chioda tackled the guy and security took the guy away.
4. The guy's friends started to heckle at Hunter calling him a pussy and a punk.
5. Triple H responded by spitting towards them.
6. Security comes over a corrals the rest of the guys.

Whoever wrote that report over at NoDq.com is overblowing this story.

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 02:12 AM
So you're just pulling this out now...

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 02:18 AM
And by that I mean, does it make sense to justify something as self defense, when the only argument presented thus far is that it was under control, and you provide nothing to the contrary?

VJW
06-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Does this remind anybody else of Zach Gowen's debut? Dunno why the fan didn't just kick Trips in his undescended testicles though . . .

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 02:30 AM
And by that I mean, does it make sense to justify something as self defense, when the only argument presented thus far is that it was under control, and you provide nothing to the contrary?

But Triple H never laid his hands on anyone though. That's what I'm trying to get across, Mike Chioda got to the fan before Triple H did. The only thing Triple H did was spit at the guys friends who was heckling him.

I'm just saying that if a fan jumps the baricade then anything the wrestlers do to that person is justifiable.

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 02:43 AM
On one hand, fans know that their place is behind the barricades and they risk punishment injury if they cross that line. On the other hand, the ENTERTAINERS (the wrestlers and the referees) need to stick to their own jobs, which is to ENTERTAIN. They have security in the building that takes care of things like this... Idiot Trips...

You haven't been to very many wrestling events have you?

Security at wrestling events are usually shit and they usually don't pay attention to what's going on.

When a fan crosses that barricade, they deserve what is coming to them. They don't put those guard rails up for the hell of it.

Whenever someone jumps the rail, they almost always get the shit beat out of them by the wrestlers, even after security comes over.

The only reason why you're throwing a bitch fit over this is because it involves Triple H, if it was anyone else you'd be praising the wrestler.

Rammsteinmad
06-03-2005, 03:36 AM
I'm just saying that if a fan jumps the baricade then anything the wrestlers do to that person is justifiable.

:y:

Schoenauer
06-03-2005, 04:22 AM
You jump that barricade, you are going to be held responsible for what happens beyond those borders. A smart fan would stay behind the barricade.

LK
06-03-2005, 05:43 AM
But he didn't spit at the guy who came over the barricade. He spat at some guys who were heckling him. Something which I would bet happens every night so where's your arguement.

DominateR
06-03-2005, 11:33 AM
At the end of the day, I think we can all say that as a wrestler or in real life, HHH is a 100(,000)% CERTIFIABLE, AAA-GRADE ASSHOLE, not the fan (for the luva god ppl, I mean c'mon the guy just probably wanted to be close to his favorite wrestler and this is how WWE returns the favor? If I'm the guy in those shoes, and I'm not, but I'm just sayin', they'd be lucky if I didnt sue their punk-asses.

OR, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AS BATISTA WOULD SAY :y: :y:
\ /
\ /
\/
:n: :n:

Tornado
06-03-2005, 11:44 AM
At the end of the day, I think we can all say that as a wrestler or in real life, HHH is a 100(,000)% CERTIFIABLE, AAA-GRADE ASSHOLE, not the fan (for the luva god ppl, I mean c'mon the guy just probably wanted to be close to his favorite wrestler and this is how WWE returns the favor? If I'm the guy in those shoes, and I'm not, but I'm just sayin', they'd be lucky if I didnt sue their punk-asses.

OR, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AS BATISTA WOULD SAY :y: :y:
\ /
\ /
\/
:n: :n:

LOL, if the fan wanted to be close to his fave Wrestler, he should have gone to a autograph session. He should not have jumped the barrier, he deserved to be tackled and dragged off. Who's to say he didn't have a weapon concealed or something. The ref and security did their jobs to protect themselves and the performers.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 11:56 AM
LOL, if the fan wanted to be close to his fave Wrestler, he should have gone to a autograph session. He should not have jumped the barrier, he deserved to be tackled and dragged off. Who's to say he didn't have a weapon concealed or something. The ref and security did their jobs to protect themselves and the performers.

Think about it ... it could have been a deranged TPWW member who couldnt put up HHH anymore and just snapped, but in all honnesty jumping the rail is a no no :n:

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 11:57 AM
But he didn't spit at the guy who came over the barricade. He spat at some guys who were heckling him. Something which I would bet happens every night so where's your arguement.

The kids trying to jump over the rail.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Did he spit at them or on them? Because if it was at them and it didnt connect, he could justify it (in his own mind) by him playing a heel and trying to anger the fans. But either way still childish

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Think about it ... it could have been a deranged TPWW member who couldnt put up HHH anymore and just snapped, but in all honnesty jumping the rail is a no no :n:
I was nowhere near the area.

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Bullshit KK. You have your ways...

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 12:59 PM
The kids trying to jump over the rail.
Trying to?

So he's inciting people, thus making the situation WORSE?

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Bullshit KK. You have your ways...
You blaming this on Voodoo? :shifty:

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
HA! voodoo, what a stupid idea.... OUCH !! sunovva! what stabed me !!!

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 01:22 PM
You haven't been to very many wrestling events have you?

Security at wrestling events are usually shit and they usually don't pay attention to what's going on.

When a fan crosses that barricade, they deserve what is coming to them. They don't put those guard rails up for the hell of it.

Whenever someone jumps the rail, they almost always get the shit beat out of them by the wrestlers, even after security comes over.

The only reason why you're throwing a bitch fit over this is because it involves Triple H, if it was anyone else you'd be praising the wrestler.
Wrestlers are entertainers and nothing more.

Corkscrewed
06-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I'll just say LMAO at Chioda spearing a fan. I'd pay to see footage of that.

Okay, not really, but I'd love to see footage of that.

KingofOldSchool
06-03-2005, 02:22 PM

So say you were a wrestler, you were in the ring and a fan rushes in from the crowd and comes in the ring. Would you just stand there like a twit and risk harm being done to you?

Wrestlers are human beings and they have every right to protect themselves. Wrestlers have been stabbed, punched, kicked, and had beer bottles thrown at them by idiotic fans. So when a fan crosses that line, wrestlers have every god damned right to protect themselves and fellow wrestlers.

You're a fool if you think otherwise.

Hey if someone ever breaks into your house and you're there, what are you going to do? Sit there on your ass and wait for the police to get there while this guy does whatever the fuck he feels like doing to you and/or your home?

Innovator
06-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Charles Robinson, lil Naitch

Mike Chioda, lil Goldberg

Savio
06-04-2005, 01:37 PM
They said the kid was 12.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Wrestlers are entertainers with physical capacity. Like sports players, even some movie stars. I guess they can be expected to want to defend themselves. However, this situation was apparently in control, and HHH goading people only would have made it worse.

Pete13
06-04-2005, 03:01 PM
That's some chicken shit act by HHH i gotta say :nono:

Savio
06-04-2005, 03:06 PM
LOL, if the fan wanted to be close to his fave Wrestler, he should have gone to a autograph session. He should not have jumped the barrier, he deserved to be tackled and dragged off. Who's to say he didn't have a weapon concealed or something. The ref and security did their jobs to protect themselves and the performers.Yes and HHH should have beat the twelve year old up.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes and HHH should have beat the twelve year old up.
I'd say there's a difference between Chioda spearing a kid and HHH beating him up. And, in fairness, HHH DID NOT beat the kid up.

Savio
06-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Well I could see why Chioda speared him but HHH did not have to get his sledge hammer and attack him.

Gerard
06-04-2005, 04:33 PM
The kid shoulda leapfrogged chioda thus letting him spear hhh, grabbed the mic, let out a nelson style "haha" and ran.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Well I could see why Chioda speared him but HHH did not have to get his sledge hammer and attack him.
But the fan did drop him from a forklift.

Altar of Helmsley
06-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Maybe the kid jumped in the ring for fear of ANOTHER Trips 20 minute promo.

Didn't a fan come into the ring a few years ago and try to grab steph until HHH grabbed him?.

What is it with HHH and fan aggression (Actually i think i just answered my own question)

Gouda
06-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Wrestlers have been stabbed
If only Chioda was there, he could have saved John Cena from being stabbed in that nightclub!

:shifty:

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Maybe the kid jumped in the ring for fear of ANOTHER Trips 20 minute promo.

Didn't a fan come into the ring a few years ago and try to grab steph until HHH grabbed him?.

What is it with HHH and fan aggression (Actually i think i just answered my own question)
Suicide would have been quicker.