PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Noble speaks on his release.

Champion of Europa
06-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Credit: www.411wrestling.com

Ina recent interview with www.WrestlingEpicenter.com, Jamie Noble admits that the rumors of him being released due to steroid use is correct. He developed a staff infection due to the use of the steroids and Noble stated, “They can't tolerate that kind of stuff in the locker room. The infection and the steroids, that's a whole different story. It wasn't the companies fault. I forced their hand. They were going to let me by with it as if to say it's okay. But, it's not." Noble says he asked for his release as a way of accepting responsibility for his actions.

---------

Wow, I never really suspected Noble for steriod useage.

Anybody Thrilla
06-03-2005, 04:35 PM
JAMIE NOBLE, BOY!

Damn, I really miss him. He had some awesome matches with Spanky on Smackdown.

Somebody's Gotta Die
06-03-2005, 04:35 PM
He's still pretty skinny... He shouldn't have been using steroids to begin with...

Jonster
06-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Fair does to him for doing what he thought was right insisting on his release.

Somebody's Gotta Die
06-03-2005, 04:38 PM
JAMIE NOBLE, BOY!

Damn, I really miss him. He had some awesome matches with Spanky on Smackdown.

Yeah, they should both still be around...

But with guys like Crazy, Psychosis and Kazarian coming in, the division is pretty strong...

Guys like S2H, Shannon Moore, Funaki and Spike Dudley are the weakest cruiserweights on SmackDown! and all of them are pretty tolerable to watch... I'm not big on Spike though... And S2H and Shannon should have been released a long time ago... They aren't getting particularly over anytime soon...

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Thats awsome that he accepted responsibility:) but then I remember he's gone so it gose back to :(

yeah him on the juice came out of left feild.

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 04:42 PM
His honesty is commendable.

Corkscrewed
06-03-2005, 04:53 PM
^^ and ^ :y:

Exactly what I think.

The One
06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
...good for him to step up and be a man about the situation...too bad that he put himself in the situation. :y: :n:

Anybody Thrilla
It was fucking dumb of him to accept responsibility. He lost his fucking job. Stop being silly, people.

DaBrasko
I had to go for the "steroids and left field baseball joke" :D

Anybody Thrilla
06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
The WWE was willing to sweep the dirt under the rug. The staff infection was 'punishment' enough.

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
lol

Disturbed316
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
His honesty is commendable.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
...good for him to step up and be a man about the situation...too bad that he put himself in the situation. :y: :n:

That is what I wanted to say :y:
.....DAMN MY SPASTIC RETARDATION!!! :rant:

Mr. JL
06-03-2005, 05:04 PM
If the WWE were going to let Jamie Noble by on this one incident... how many other incidents do you suppose the WWE has let go and ignored?

It was pretty fucking dumb of Jamie Noble to take steroids. And hopefully he's clean now and has learned his lesson. Seems like he actually cares about himself enough to punish himself, as a way of motivating him not to do it again.

Still, I think the WWE should be pushing the issue of not having their wrestlers take steroids. I mean, when several wrestlers who are only 40 years old and look in phenomenal shape start dying of heart attacks you know something is up.

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh DaBrasko... You're too hard on yourself. You're not spastic.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Oh DaBrasko... You're too hard on yourself. You're not spastic.

I can count to Z!!! :love:

Shadow
06-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah, they should both still be around...

But with guys like Crazy, Psychosis and Kazarian coming in, the division is pretty strong...

Guys like S2H, Shannon Moore, Funaki and Spike Dudley are the weakest cruiserweights on SmackDown! and all of them are pretty tolerable to watch... I'm not big on Spike though... And S2H and Shannon should have been released a long time ago... They aren't getting particularly over anytime soon...

Whoa whoa whoa there SGD. Before you go all on a hot streak saying that Shannon Moore's one of the worst Cruiserweights on Smackdown!, have you ever seen him in an actual CW match before? This kid can actually fly if they'd let him. Moore's one of those guys who just puts his body through so much punishment and keeps coming back for more. Hell, he wrestles with a concussion that's got him so messed up he'll hit himself over the head with a phone while he's talking to somebody.

Besides, Moore's always the one to go job to the heel hoss champion and he does it so well so he's got a natural nitch.

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 05:12 PM
What does he care? He's rich. OR did he squander his inherritence on Nidia's tits?

Anyway, with how widespread apparent steroid use is, they have to have had an alterior motive for that.

Disturbed316
06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Noble wouldn't have wasted that money, Eric Angle would have.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Noble wouldn't have wasted that money, Eric Angle would have.

<---- Slow

Explain the Eric Angle thing to me ?

Disturbed316
06-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Nadia and Eric Angle are a couple, married I think. (Eric is Kurt's brother)

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 05:43 PM
I knew eric and kurt are brothers I just thought there was more to the story, :D thanks anyways

Innovator
06-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Atta boy for stepping up and taking blame for what he did.

Currently he's tearing it up in ROH

Mr. JL
06-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Atta boy for stepping up and taking blame for what he did.

Currently he's tearing it up in ROH
Yeah, I was going to ask how he was doing in ROH in the wrestling q & a forum. Maybe instead of creating another thread someone could expand on TEARING IT UP IN ROH in this thread.

or maybe I could look it up myself :shifty:

Anybody Thrilla
06-03-2005, 07:10 PM
You guys are absolutely fucking ridiculous. He could be 'tearing it up' all day in RoH, but he'll never have it as good as he did jobbing it up in the WWE.

Innovator
06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I was going to ask how he was doing in ROH in the wrestling q & a forum. Maybe instead of creating another thread someone could expand on TEARING IT UP IN ROH in this thread.

or maybe I could look it up myself :shifty:He had a quick program with Austin Aries for the ROH World Title, including a MOTY candidate. This weekend he challenges Samoa Joe for the Pure Title.

He's being classified as a guy who can go out and have a great match any day of the week.

Mr. JL
06-03-2005, 08:34 PM
I definitely need to pick up some of the newer ROH DVD's. I have some of their early shows, which are pretty good and a few shows from 2003. I just ordered the 2004 Weekend of Thunder DVD. Heard great things about the Dragon V. Jushin match

I think a dream match I'd like to see in ROH would be Tom Carter versus Jamie Noble. I think it would set some new standards that may never be surpassed.

Pepsi Man
06-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Damn, I knew it had to do with steroids or at least "drugs", but I had no idea that he actually asked for his release himself. It's been a year. If he wants to come back and the WWE will allow it, I think he should.

Innovator
06-04-2005, 12:38 AM
JL, get Final Battle 2004 and the 5/7 show in Manhattan

RP
06-04-2005, 01:45 AM
When i look back on it. Him and Nidia were a great together. The gimmick was decent and consistant and Noble put on some good matches. They werent no Macho Man and Sensational Sherri , but still. I wouldnt mind seeing them again in the future. Atleast Noble. He wasnt bad at all.

VJW
06-04-2005, 02:18 AM
I'm surprised he was willing to sacrafice his job just because he wanted to do what was "right". My respect for him has gone up a notch.

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2005, 02:42 AM
I really respect Jamie Noble, and I'm a huge fan of his, but are you sure that story isn't bullshit?

I doubt you'd try and get out of your contract with such a powerful company if they were going to let an incident pass. But if it's true, my hats off to Noble. Either way, I'd love to see him back in the WWE.