PDA

View Full Version : Draft Question

Corndad
06-04-2005, 10:52 AM
With the Draft the next what month or so, will all the Superstars be together on both shows or is it just the person getting "drafted?"

Chavo Classic
06-04-2005, 11:01 AM
see last year's draft shows for answers

Pete13
06-04-2005, 11:02 AM
well i guess it depends where the draft will take place...
because if they bring the superstar from smackdown to raw (or vice versa), how will they sell it to the people that he was chosen randomly?
god it would be great if for 1 month u find all the superstars on both SD and Raw.. even if they don't participate in matches, there sure would be some hot backstage promos... :y:

Loose Cannon
06-04-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm guessing yea, because there's a JBL/HHH vs Batista/Cena match signed for one of the Raws I think.

Marcyo
06-04-2005, 11:39 AM
god it would be great if for 1 month u find all the superstars on both SD and Raw.. even if they don't participate in matches, there sure would be some hot backstage promos... :y:
I couldn't agree more. Hilarous promos in the making, and the ratings would, like, go up, to say the least.

Jordan
06-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm guessing yea, because there's a JBL/HHH vs Batista/Cena match signed for one of the Raws I think.

As a dark match

The CyNick
06-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I dont think the guys will be on the same show.

To do that you have to keep all the guys from RAW ont he road an extra day, and if there are SD Monday live events, well there will be nobody there to wrestle on them.

My guess is that they wont show the actual drawing, they'll just introduce the new person on each show, kinda indicating that the draw took place over the weekend and the guy was informed to come to RAW.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 12:54 PM

To do that you have to keep all the guys from RAW ont he road an extra day, and if there are SD Monday live events, well there will be nobody there to wrestle on them.

My guess is that they wont show the actual drawing, they'll just introduce the new person on each show, kinda indicating that the draw took place over the weekend and the guy was informed to come to RAW.
Didn't they specifically say that the lottery would happen on Raw and Smackdown?

Not that the WWE is famous for holding to their own word, but haven't they indicated it WILL happen?

Anyway, if it's backstage only, couldn't they tape the segments in advance or some such, and streamline the entire thing?

James Steele
06-04-2005, 12:58 PM
I think they should "have all the SmackDown! superstars at a local hotel and are called to come to the arena if they get drafted."

However, Kane Knight's idea is the most likely (and most reasonable way to bullshit us).

loopydate
06-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Well, since Chris Jericho's guest on Monday's Highlight Reel is the first draftee, I'm assuming that that's when we'll learn who it is. I'm guessing it will go like CyNick said, with the new picks being "informed a day early" or something so that they can be at the show.

Personally, if they're debuting the new guy on the Highlight Reel, I hope it's Carlito. I think a back-and-forth between those two would be phenomenal. But that would probably mean the end of the Cabana.

Pete13
06-04-2005, 03:26 PM

That's the way it's always been for everybody back before the shows and rosters got split. so there's no reason they'd go back to doing so for a 1 month only.