PDA

View Full Version : Last year the Colts DB's were injured. This year...

RP
06-05-2005, 11:50 PM
There just plain retarded. First Mike Doss is arrested for shooting a gun in the air outside a club. Now Nick Harper has been arrested for hitting his wife. Next week Bob Sanders assigns himself as designated driver after an all night drinking benge.

This is not the start i imagined for my team this year. I'm so dissapointed. Harper should be cut period. Doss should be suspended for 3 games of the regular season imo. This is rediculous.

:nono:

BCWWF
06-06-2005, 12:02 AM
R.W. McQuarters is looking for a new home. He came to the Vikings yesterday and also had visits with a couple other teams. Not sure if the Colts were one of them. From where I come from though, either way there could be a decent safety for Indy to nab if they wanted. If the Vikings do sign R.W., they would release Corey Chavous (who was mad they brought in Darren Sharper). I love Chavous, but I mean if he is upset and R.W. is pretty decent I wouldn't mind that bad. So get ahold of your GM and tell him to talk to me, I can explain it to him. You can also have Onterrio Smith too if you'd like.

RP
06-06-2005, 12:09 AM
I want Fred Smoot and Antoine Winfield. I'll give you Edge and throw a Rob Morris in.

Theres talks of Ty Law maybe coming here for a one year deal. I guess he wants to play for the Colts or the Jets and a couple other teams. I doubt this happens for the Colts. Not because they cant afford it, but because he's still injured i hear.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Its all good you got Jackson from Michigan

Michigan > Ohio State

RP
06-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I think he's gunna make a run for Defensive rookie of the year.