PDA

View Full Version : Where is poor old Puder?

Extreme Angle
06-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Where is the Tough Enough Champion?
Look at Maven he is on RAW quite abit but where the hell is poor old Dan Puder?
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/toughenough/overview/images/2004_12_16_danint.jpg
http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com/images/wwf_champ_clash_piece_champion_PCER.jpg
And Essa Rios what does he do know?

Dave Youell
06-06-2005, 03:29 AM
OK, first we have a Q and A forum

Second, there's a question in that Q and A forum about Puder

Third, it took Maven nearlly a year before he came back after OVW training

Marcyo
06-06-2005, 08:49 AM
And then you're gonna wonder why your rep is so low. Stop acting like a '#1 welsh dumbass', for god's sake...

Nark Order
06-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Hopefully he improved his mic skills a bit. He's the Anti-Chirst of mic work.

Extreme Angle
06-06-2005, 11:13 AM
O so he's in training! ok sorry folks, I will bow my head in shame

aaronkyle86
06-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Last time I was at OVW, he took on Mike Mondo. All I can say is, Puder obviously still needs A LOT of work before they bring him in... But then again, that didn't stop them from letting Christy Hemme wrestle

Pete13
06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
your rep is even worse than mine :lol:

Extreme Angle
06-06-2005, 12:25 PM
look at the post difference, mine wa slike yours when i was at 40

Pete13
06-06-2005, 12:31 PM
look at the post difference, mine wa slike yours when i was at 40

:y: you got a point there..
i guess it might be getting worse for me after all...
i wonder why it's that way, i'm good to everyone else :'(

i sound pathetic, don't i? :roll:
but what the hell, i'm posting my opinions, being interactive... that's what it's about, isn't it?

YOUR Hero
06-06-2005, 06:50 PM
fuck rep.
Too many people here neg rep people over the littlest of things. Just be yourself and don't be a dick on purpose. Otherwise I shall grind you up and feed you to the pis.

Karlsberg
06-06-2005, 07:01 PM
:y: you got a point there..
i guess it might be getting worse for me after all...
i wonder why it's that way, i'm good to everyone else :'(

i sound pathetic, don't i? :roll:
but what the hell, i'm posting my opinions, being interactive... that's what it's about, isn't it?

My rep was like yours when i started and now its positive so i wouldn't worry to much

carrythezero
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Dude, Matt from TE3 still isn't on TV.

TerranRich
06-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah...see how long it took Johnny Nitro to return to TV after OVW training? Same went for Maven and even Nidia.

egoslam
06-07-2005, 03:02 AM
And here I just thought he was recovering after the gang-beating at the Rumble...

Gerard
06-07-2005, 03:23 AM
He's still rehabbing his chest after getting the fuck chopped outta him at the royal rumble.

Pete13
06-07-2005, 07:50 AM
fuck rep.
Too many people here neg rep people over the littlest of things. Just be yourself and don't be a dick on purpose. Otherwise I shall grind you up and feed you to the pis.

seriously man, the other day a user called Kane Knight neg repped me for using "r" instead of "are"! he thought it was retard :-\
well even if it was retard, it's not worth the neg rep...

Corkscrewed
06-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

"a user called Kane Knight"

Pete13
06-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

"a user called Kane Knight"

exactly like this asshole right here......
what the hell's so funny?

Extreme Angle
06-07-2005, 12:02 PM
lol i get you, look at me i don't care what peeps think. and neither does nervous ferret.

Kane Knight
06-07-2005, 03:27 PM
You know, it's funny because he whines about me neg repping him, so he tries to do the same thing. Not only is he spazzing out about rep, but he's doing the same fucking thing he's spazzing over. :rofl:

SuperSlim
06-07-2005, 03:36 PM
exactly like this asshole right here......
what the hell's so funny?

:lol:

Shadow
06-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Where is the Tough Enough Champion?
Look at Maven he is on RAW quite abit but where the hell is poor old Dan Puder?

And Essa Rios what does he do know?

They're both dead because you touch yourself at night.

Marcyo
06-07-2005, 04:56 PM
They're both dead because you touch yourself at night.

I'm starting to realize that this is a catchphrase o' yours.

Can't wait to steal it :naughty:

;) JK, why would I steal it? It's poor

YOUR Hero
06-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Everyone understands I meant pigs right?
"Grind you up and feed you to the pigs". I mean, WTF is a pis?!

Shadow
06-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm starting to realize that this is a catchphrase o' yours.

Can't wait to steal it :naughty:

;) JK, why would I steal it? It's poor

I stole it from Family Guy so go ahead.

I'll do it better than James Steele's "Shut Up YOu Ignorent Ass" thing.

James Steele
06-07-2005, 08:38 PM
You will die of hand cancer because you touch yourself at night, but the cure is to shut up you ignorant ass!

weather vane
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Kane Knight would neg rep his mother.

Extreme Angle
06-07-2005, 10:38 PM
lol kane knight recons he is above everyone, he is like a bloody chef, I'll put a bit of rep there, o and some there, o that needs a tint more bit of rep!

The One
06-07-2005, 11:12 PM
EA, shut up. KK reps alot, get over it. Hell he is just as likly to rep you good as bad so long as you use real words and make a sensible point. Fuck it half the time when I am drunk off my ass posting bullshit he reps me. He isn't a bad guy, infact as far as TPWW goes he is one of the easiest guys to get along with. Just grow up some and communicate with people here like an adult.

And to add some insight into the actual topic at hand...

Dan Puder - Currently wrestling for UPW (A feeder to WWE, though not technically connected to it like OVW) and actually at a recent show, as part of an angle he issued a challenge to anyone that last a minute with him for a thousand dollars, the problem was Tank Abbott was in attendence and tried to get in the ring to shut Puder up...security broke it up though.

Essa Rios - Last I knew about him he was wrestling under the name Mr. Aguila for TNA...though that was back in like mid last year...so...I assume he is selling used cars or something.

SuperSlim
06-08-2005, 05:41 AM
lol kane knight recons he is above everyone, he is like a bloody chef, I'll put a bit of rep there, o and some there, o that needs a tint more bit of rep!

KK is above us all. once you realize that you will improve. :D

EA, shut up. KK reps alot, get over it. Hell he is just as likly to rep you good as bad so long as you use real words and make a sensible point. Fuck it half the time when I am drunk off my ass posting bullshit he reps me. He isn't a bad guy, infact as far as TPWW goes he is one of the easiest guys to get along with. Just grow up some and communicate with people here like an adult.

And to add some insight into the actual topic at hand...

Dan Puder - Currently wrestling for UPW (A feeder to WWE, though not technically connected to it like OVW) and actually at a recent show, as part of an angle he issued a challenge to anyone that last a minute with him for a thousand dollars, the problem was Tank Abbott was in attendence and tried to get in the ring to shut Puder up...security broke it up though.

Essa Rios - Last I knew about him he was wrestling under the name Mr. Aguila for TNA...though that was back in like mid last year...so...I assume he is selling used cars or something.

That Tank Abbot ting sounds real funny :lol:

Shadow
06-08-2005, 09:42 AM
You will die of hand cancer because you touch yourself at night, but the cure is to shut up you ignorant ass!

Hey! That's my catchphrase!

James Steele
06-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Doesn't feel good does it bitch?

Chavo Classic
06-08-2005, 09:53 AM

Shut your moaning bitch. KK gave me a positive rep on my very first post. He's not as bad as you people make him out, like most people on the forum, he just doesn't like ignorance.

Shadow
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Doesn't feel good does it bitch?

You fucking want to die? Cause I'll get Kane Knight to neg rep you biatch!

Wait...why would I want him to neg rep you? Bah!

Anyways, Puder never ever impressed me during Tough Enough and I doubt he'll impress me when he actually gets to the WWE. Unless it's to kill Chris Masters' writer.

James Steele
06-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Shadow, I have to spread it around some more, but when I rep you again...IT WON'T BE FUCKING GREEN AND I'LL HAVE 3000 POSTS BITCH!

alvarado52
06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Why dont you both shut up your ignorant ass cancers who touch yourself. OOOOH, TAKE THAT YOU TWO!!!

Chavo Classic
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
...Cartman yells "Spaz fight.!"

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM
KK is above us all. once you realize that you will improve. :D

I think my ego just got a hardon. ;)

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
lol kane knight recons he is above everyone, he is like a bloody chef
Actually, I can burn water.

My brother's the chef. I'm more the "Johnny AppleSperm" type. Sprinkle a little semen here, a little semen there...

Extreme Angle
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
erm ok... KK i know he is a decent guy and all but he just reps way too much.

weather vane
06-08-2005, 11:41 AM
hahah neg repped me again

alvarado52
06-08-2005, 12:05 PM
KK represents, he shows respect, hes hood G, you either get on before you get jumped on mofo, word to your brother, your fam...ill piss on your family tree,that'd be me, throwing up dem sizigns, making you blizigned to the fact that you wack, KK da mack, and i be owning da boards like Shaq in his prime, you dont dig this rhyme? Like i give a chime when you be dropping dimes wit your neg rep! (poses in his b-boy stance).....sorry, i went into John Cena mode for a moment, my bad...

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 12:50 PM
erm ok... KK i know he is a decent guy and all but he just reps way too much.
Meh. It takes so little effort to do it. Who really cares?

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 12:50 PM
KK represents, he shows respect, hes hood G, you either get on before you get jumped on mofo, word to your brother, your fam...ill piss on your family tree,that'd be me, throwing up dem sizigns, making you blizigned to the fact that you wack, KK da mack, and i be owning da boards like Shaq in his prime, you dont dig this rhyme? Like i give a chime when you be dropping dimes wit your neg rep! (poses in his b-boy stance).....sorry, i went into John Cena mode for a moment, my bad...
Holy shit, you are indeed posessed by the spirit of Vanilla Ice.

Extreme Angle
06-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't really care ned rep me all you want i just want to see it fo up and be the highest neg rep ever.

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Many have tried. That's as sad as trying to get huge amounts of positive rep.

SuperSlim
06-08-2005, 02:02 PM
besides noone will ever get as low as SukkaChump... except one time I was at the lowest. Noone will ever evvvvvvvvvvvvvver reach that mark. -99,999,999,999

but ummm... wait what was this thread about again? I think it was about strokin KK's ego.

Ummmmm,,, you can do that. :D

Pete13
06-08-2005, 02:12 PM
You know, it's funny because he whines about me neg repping him, so he tries to do the same thing. Not only is he spazzing out about rep, but he's doing the same fucking thing he's spazzing over. :rofl:

spazz this... spazz that... :wtf:
seriously man, i really don't give a damn who reps me what, i thought it was pretty fuckin' silly of you to neg rep me over that stuff, so i just neg repped you back is all.
ofcourse if i could reach you over in person i would've kicked your ass, but what the hell...
if that's the way you are with all, then it's ok, and thanks for welcoming me to the forums in your own way :lol:

by the way, thanks for your 2nd neg rep.

Shadow
06-08-2005, 02:19 PM
You can't neg rep me that much Mr. Steele. Kane Knight will just pos rep me and then where will you be?

weather vane
06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
KK I still love you no matter how many red boxes you shoot my way.

alvarado52
06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
hmm, time to test this theory on how easy it is to get pos rep from KK. I DEMAND YOU POS REP ME KK, NOW!!!!.....................please?

alvarado52
06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
AND NEG REP PETE! DO IT NOW MAN, YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!! GET TO THE CHOPPA!, NOW! WHY THE HELL AM I USING CAPS!? WHY!? WHHHHHY!?!?!?!!?!

The One
06-08-2005, 04:56 PM
By the way, Extreme Angle, Pete13, and anyone else in with red boxes under their names; when you neg rep somebody, it doesn't effect them. When you positive rep somebody, it doesn't effect them. If you are in red you can't effect anyone else's rep level. So don't bother trying...

In the mean time all of us will be sitting over here in the shade talking about how cool we all are with our green dots...hey anyone up for a round of Green Rep Vollyball?

Oh yeah...and KK has a big penis...or a hard on...or has alot of rep...or whatever everyone else thinks :shifty:

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 05:10 PM
besides noone will ever get as low as SukkaChump... except one time I was at the lowest. Noone will ever evvvvvvvvvvvvvver reach that mark. -99,999,999,999

but ummm... wait what was this thread about again? I think it was about strokin KK's ego.

Ummmmm,,, you can do that. :D
You first. :naughty:

I think this is another "KK IS A BITCH" thread.

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 05:11 PM
You can't neg rep me that much Mr. Steele. Kane Knight will just pos rep me and then where will you be?
Probably in my bed. :kiss:

The One
06-08-2005, 05:21 PM

Yeah why are you the target of like 99% of the hate going around these parts? KK, I have a serious question to ask...are you actually a bitch? I mean where else would rumors like that get started? It's ok, you can tell me, I will still love you (if you're lucky I might love you twice tonight).

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah why are you the target of like 99% of the hate going around these parts? KK, I have a serious question to ask...are you actually a bitch? I mean where else would rumors like that get started? It's ok, you can tell me, I will still love you (if you're lucky I might love you twice tonight).
If by "bitch," you mean a female dog in heat...

...Well, you'll just have to mount me and find out. ;)

M. Banana
06-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I :heart: Kane Knight

M. Banana
06-08-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't see why people hate KK either.

He's the mang.

The One
06-08-2005, 05:32 PM
I :heart: Kane Knight

I :heart: MiguelBahena because he :heart: Kane Knight and Kane Knight :heart: a donkey and that donkey :heart: me.

M. Banana
06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
I :heart: The One because a donkey :heart: The One and The One :heart: MiguelBahena and MiguelBahena :heart: The One because a donkey :heart: The One and The One :heart: MiguelBahena and MiguelBahena :heart: The One.... etc

YOUR Hero
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Shut the fuck up.

M. Banana
06-08-2005, 06:47 PM
k

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Someone mention donkey love?

Shadow
06-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Someone mention donkey love?

Yeah...YOUR Hero.

Kane Knight
06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Come on. He's Canadian. He's into BEaver. ;)

Corkscrewed
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM

KK prolly has accounted for half of my total rep.

James Steele
06-08-2005, 09:44 PM

KK prolly has accounted for half of my total rep.

M. Banana
06-08-2005, 09:51 PM
The Teflon Madonna

ddpBANG
06-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Do you think Daniel Puder can pos rep me so I don't get hand cancer...or...wait...what was this thread about again?

Pete13
06-09-2005, 06:43 AM
AND NEG REP PETE! DO IT NOW MAN, YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!! GET TO THE CHOPPA!, NOW! WHY THE HELL AM I USING CAPS!? WHY!? WHHHHHY!?!?!?!!?!

PureHatred
06-09-2005, 07:24 AM
None of this would've happened if you people would post in actual English and not in 12 year old AIM speak gibberish.

PureHatred
06-09-2005, 07:25 AM
And by "you people" I mean "Kane Knight."

Gone Mad
06-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Ok, my turn to answer these sexy questions:

Daniel Puder: Last I saw of him, he had a MySpace up because of his win. Maybe he just devoted too much time for it and never went to work? Ah, screw it. One less boring person on my tv, the better.

Essa Rios: Yes, he goes under the name Mr. Aguila (Mr. Eagle I believe in english) and is currently wrestling in AAA, a Mexican promotion with Psychosis and Taka Michunoko.

Kane Knight: He is cool, I spit in the face of people who don't think he cool. Well, I won't really spit, it's more like I just frown at you. I frown at the face of people that don't think he cool. :(

SuperSlim
06-09-2005, 08:02 AM

those always turn out into some really fun and funny threads.

can't wait til the next one. :D

Kane Knight
06-09-2005, 08:20 AM
And by "you people" I mean "Kane Knight."
I'm sorry. I'll try and communicate now. :'(