PDA

View Full Version : Mark out at one night stand if...

Chavo Classic
06-06-2005, 05:07 AM
Following the last match of the night, all the ECW stars are in the ring saying their goodbyes to the loyal fans, very emotional blah blah.

Then Rhyno's music hits, and the Man-beast comes out from behind the curtain with the ECW belt around his waist!!! Rhyno stalks down to the ring, dips under the ropes and walks straight in between the celebrations, grabbing the microphone off whoever has it.

Rhyno yells into the mic that he was the last ever ECW champion, and a show without the last ever champion would be an injustice and a fraud. All these guys in the ring now don't have the ability or the balls to face him one on one and they better get out of his ring now before he gores the first sorry son of a bitch who gets in his way.

Just then Tommy Dreamer's music hits. The Innovator of Violence charges down to the ring, points at Rhyno, points at himself and points at the belt. Rhyno stares back, rubbing his hands together, grinning and nodding maniacly (in that wa he does). The ECW stars pile out the ring.

The match starts with Rhyno basically owning Dreamer with a few near falls and Dreamer receiving hard punishment. The ECW stars act as lumberjacks, comforting and rolling Dreamer back in and beating Rhyno whenever they can get close to him. Just as the match looks over, with a dazed Dreamer set up for the Gore and Rhyno ready to pounce in the corner.... Raven jumps the rail, onto the apron and cracks Rhyno hard with a singapore cane.

Rhyno staggers into Dreame, who is as dazed as he is, and manages to get Rhyno onto his shoulders.... hitting the Spicolli Driver. Ref John Finegan counts 1.....2......THREE! Dreamer is the new, and last ever, ECW champ.

On commentary Tazz is going insane saying "OH MY GOD.... Raven! He wasn't even meant to be here.... he says he wasn't going to be here....."

Raven walks solemnly up the ramp. In a scene reminscent of wrestlemania X, Dreamer is on the shoulder of the rest of the locker room and Raven (playing the reluctant Owen hart role) on top of the ramp... he gives Dreamer a single glance,a thumbs up, and then through the curtain in a show of ultimate respect for his old nemesis.

End show with Dreamer craddling the belt that got away (albeit those brief 30 seconds) and the ECW crowd chanting those familiar letters... E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB!

Marcyo
06-06-2005, 07:19 AM
:drool:

Corkscrewed
06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
That would be insanely awesome. INSANELY INSANELY awesome.

Savio
06-06-2005, 12:16 PM
I dunno it feels empty without HHH

Extreme Angle
06-06-2005, 12:21 PM
:drool: That would be sooo cool, if that happens i would piss my pants!

Corkscrewed
06-06-2005, 12:21 PM
:lol:

Fine, to make it realistic, HHH takes out Raven at the end, then teleports to the ring, where a confused Dreamer gets pinned in 3 seconds. The other ECW guys try to gang up, but HHH goes Hercules on everyone and throws them all into the crowds. The ref counts to 10, and HHH retains by countout. The fans start throwing beer cans and other shit at HHH, but he totally no sells it as the PPV goes off the air.

:shifty:

Bischoff187
06-06-2005, 01:41 PM
It woulden't exactly make me jizz in my pants. I don't know, a re-hash'ed "ECW" does not appeal to me at all. I liked ECW in it's day, but it's over. When Vince McMahon owns all the rights and has complete control over the show, its not ECW. Not even close.

Corkscrewed
06-06-2005, 02:07 PM
I think the point of the original post was just something for old times sake. Kinda like how most marks totally went bonkers over Taker's original gimmick coming back, even though it didn't make any sense.

Sometimes, something done for nostalgia purposes really does work.

Mr. Nerfect
06-07-2005, 02:34 AM
You know what, it really upsets me that Rhyno couldn't hold things together just until this show. He would have torn the house down, and really gotten through as the Man Beast again, and I honestly believe he would have been in line for a mega-push.

Hopefully Rhyno still appears at the show, and kicks some ass, maybe even getting his contract back.

I like that idea too, BTW. I didn't watch ECW, but that would just be magical to see Tommy Dreamer win the title at the last chance possible due to a shine of respect to his greatest adversary, and the other half to a component of one of the greatest feuds of all time.

Raven and Tommy Dreamer never officially finished their feud to the best of my knowledge, and Rhyno, although I like the guy, probably wasn't the high note the ECW Title wanted to end on. If Paul Heyman truly has control of One Night Stand, I can see something like this being the ending to the show, and a true finale to ECW.

Cool King
06-07-2005, 02:45 AM
You know what, it really upsets me that Rhyno couldn't hold things together just until this show. He would have torn the house down, and really gotten through as the Man Beast again, and I honestly believe he would have been in line for a mega-push.

Hopefully Rhyno still appears at the show, and kicks some ass, maybe even getting his contract back.

:yes:

Karlsberg
06-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Dreamer as last ECW champ would be fucking great i am a huge dreamer mark

The One
06-07-2005, 11:32 AM
If that happens I will eat my laptop, record it, and post if you everyone to see...

But oh my god would that just be an incredible ending, and oh my god how emotional it would be.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
And then, seconds later, "Snap your fingers" hits, and history repeats itself once again....