PDA

View Full Version : The Chris Masters Appreciation Thread

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Seriously, this guy is good. Charismatic and entertaining. He's taking a gimmick that's been portrayed a billion times to a new level. Furthermore, he has the sickest entrance in the WWE.

Use this thread as an opportunity to say nice things about the man...the myth...

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/chris_masters/images/masters_action.jpg

The Masterpiece.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:44 PM
The most outstanding work an individual can achieve has a name. Michelangelo chiseled granite with his bare hands to make it. Mozart labored in poverty to find it. Hemmingway took his own life when he could no longer write it. One man has gone beyond them all. One man has truly produced a work that humbles those who stand before it. His name is Chris Masters. And he is “The Masterpiece.”

Shaved Monkey
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
The guy seriously can get heat. He makes me hate him so easily. I want to hate his gimmick, but I can't because he just does it so damn well, and I KNOW, I'm going to mark out huge when someone breaks the Masterlock. Just very well done so far.

Shaggy
06-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I dont have a problem with him...it just WWE used him for a few Raws and then he was missing for like 2 weeks.

I cant wait till someone breaks the masterlock.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey, remember this?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/raw/photos/022105/images/05.jpg

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:52 PM
That blood looks so real!

LK
When he stops injuring people, then I might like him. However his entrance his cool.

Team Sheep
I've loved him from day one. I admit his ring work is not quite up to scratch but surely it can only improve. :y:

Shaggy
06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
When his back is turned to the camera when he poses at the entrance he sorta looks like a roided up version of Orton.

McLegend
06-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I think Masters will be very good in the near future.

Come on though he's been around for 2 months it's too early to do an appreciation thread.

You should know better Thrila

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
When he stops injuring people, then I might like him. However his entrance his cool.

Don't blame Chris Masters for injuries in wrestling. They happened long before he ever laced up his boots. It's just one of the risks anybody takes in stepping in the ring. Masters was trying to make his offense look good, and Richards did an amazing job of selling. Too amazing, really.

Kane Knight
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Too bad he doesn't look cool when he does it. He makes the same facial expressions the retarded kid in school used to make before he SHIT HIMSELF.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:59 PM
I think Masters will be very good in the near future.

Come on hes been around for 2 months it's too early to do appreciation thread. You should know better Thrila

I can't make an appreciation thread, but there can be threads like "HOW CAN THEY HAVE MASTERS GO OVER STEVIE RICHARDS?!?!?!? THAT SON OF A BITCH!?!?!?!".

There hasn't been much love for Masters on the board. He's the man and I appreciate him. So here's a thread.

So shut up.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Too bad he doesn't look cool when he does it. He makes the same facial expressions the retarded kid in school used to make before he SHIT HIMSELF.

Where was the Masters appreciation in this post?

Kane Knight
06-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Don't blame Chris Masters for injuries in wrestling. They happened long before he ever laced up his boots. It's just one of the risks anybody takes in stepping in the ring. Masters was trying to make his offense look good, and Richards did an amazing job of selling. Too amazing, really.
So amazing he broke his own face. Proving how great a guy Stevie is. Most of those pussies only blade to look hurt. Stevie Fucking smashes open his face and goes out for reconstructive surgery.

Kane Knight
06-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Where was the Masters appreciation in this post?
I was CLEARLY trying to state that it was contrary to his massive coolness.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah, that Stevie sure is swell. But enough about him...

Remember when Chris Masters had that match with Val Venis? That was sweet.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 02:03 PM
I was CLEARLY trying to state that it was contrary to his massive coolness.

Yeah, shitting yourself usually is contrary to pretty much everything.

Team Sheep
06-09-2005, 02:11 PM
As much as I love Masters, his match was poor on Monday.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 02:13 PM
I think YOUR match was poor on Monday, Haz59! :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Besides, Hulk Hogan's matches were ALWAYS poor, and look what he did for himself.

Team Sheep
06-09-2005, 02:15 PM
I think YOUR match was poor on Monday, Haz59! :mad:

I can't believe I botched that arm drag :$

Team Sheep
06-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Besides, Hulk Hogan's matches were ALWAYS poor, and look what he did for himself.

But Hogan wore red and yellow, that's friendly to the younger audience. Thus why all the kids liked him and thus why he wipes his ass with $50 notes.

Corkscrewed
06-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Masters has nice mic skills/charisma but not a lot of wrestling ability (at least on RAW... supposedly he was better in OVW or something..).

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Think about it, Corkscrewed. It's easy for someone to have their moveset limited by the WWE (see: Nova/Simon Dean). Maybe he's getting the same kind of treatment, but people aren't as upset about it because they never even knew the guy could wrestle.

Anybody Thrilla
06-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Masters is a brawler. His style fits his character well.

Nark Order
06-09-2005, 03:43 PM
He's alright. He dooesn't bother me much anymore.

M. Banana
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
He's okay..

KingofOldSchool
06-09-2005, 07:28 PM
I appreciate Chris Master's ability to give me a reason to leave the room during Raw.

Mayo
06-09-2005, 07:31 PM
He is a decent heel, not that bad on the mic even, but needs more in-ring experience and work, just like any other rookie would.

jindrak
06-09-2005, 07:35 PM
He is green, but is more impressive after every week. Only 22, so still has time to develop into a top-tier star.

.44 Magdalene
06-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Chris who? Isn't he Canadian?

:shifty:

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
06-09-2005, 09:32 PM
He's getting more entertaining every week.

Eunos
06-10-2005, 01:00 AM
In time i think Masters will improve.

Obviously injuring a Smarks favourite wrestler is not the best start to anybody's career.

AJHayes
06-10-2005, 01:04 AM
I wish nothing but a life of unhappiness unto masters. The human piss break is quite possibly the worst thing to have cursed a wrasslin ring since mantaur and the gobbledegooker. I can honsestly say, the only reason I dislike him is because he is such a pathetic thing. His ring work is disasterous, his mic is even worse, and I can't possibly fathom why they are jobbing good wrestlers like Stevie Richards and Val Venis to this piece of shit.

weather vane
06-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Masters is wicked, he gets bashed a lot for some reason.

Entrance: unreal

Finisher: unique

Look: tough

Gimmick: interesting

Fuck it if he isn't the greatest wrestler.

AJHayes
06-10-2005, 01:15 AM

Enterance: Dull

Finisher: Barely worked in the 80's

Look: Stupid. He looks like a retard eating ice cream.

Gimmick: What gimmick? He's a hoss that Vince is desperately trying ot push because he is big.

He isn't the greatest wrestler... He is the worst thing to ever happenen to WWE in the history of time.

(edit: And then, the negative rep flowed my way, because I disagreed with what was written by a member who has been on this board for longer than I have. Community forum? I think not.)

weather vane
06-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Take it easy. Why the fuck would I care what you think?

Neg rep? Who gives a shit?

Cool King
06-10-2005, 03:19 AM

:mad:

Chavo Classic
06-10-2005, 04:01 AM

You can't seriously compare Hogan to Masters

Hired Hitman
06-10-2005, 05:18 AM
I agree with his Enterance being great, When he poses and the loud DONG's happen.. then the soft sound... then BANG cool soft smooth beats :cool:

are you saying Hogan is better than Masters :|

:shifty:

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 07:39 AM
You can't seriously compare Hogan to Masters

In terms of actual wrestling ability, sure I can. I know people have a problem with noticing greatness when it's happening right in front of them and not 20 years ago, but trust me on this one.

Marcyo
06-10-2005, 07:45 AM
I don't mind Masters as long as he doesn't break people's noses. OK, that was an accident. But that's not all.

His match with Venis this week. Did you notice how close Venis came to fall on his own head after trying to do a 10-punch? He could easily have killed himself. And whose fault is that? The bastard who threw him down so carelessly.

Masters sucks... a lot. In the ring, that is. I don't mind the gimmick or mic skills. But really, he's nothing special.

Marcyo
06-10-2005, 07:46 AM
^ BUT HE CAN IMPROVE. And I hope he does.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 07:59 AM
I appreciate Chris Master's ability to give me a reason to leave the room during Raw.
:love:

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:01 AM
What I would like to know is how many people's opinions are affected by the Stevie Richards incident. Then I would like to know if those opinions would be any different if it would have happened to somebody like Bob Holly instead of Richards.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:02 AM
Enterance: Dull

Finisher: Barely worked in the 80's

Look: Stupid. He looks like a retard eating ice cream.

Gimmick: What gimmick? He's a hoss that Vince is desperately trying ot push because he is big.

He isn't the greatest wrestler... He is the worst thing to ever happenen to WWE in the history of time.

(edit: And then, the negative rep flowed my way, because I disagreed with what was written by a member who has been on this board for longer than I have. Community forum? I think not.)

You just might be retarded.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:03 AM

Entrance: Pretty good, would work better with someone who lookedlike a Masterpiece. However, you could slap any retarded chimp into that entrance and it'd work.

Finisher: Oh yeah. It's unique. And you know what would make it even MORE unique? If he did a leg drop! I know, his finisher could be a superkick! :rofl:

Look: Bland.

Gimmick. Would be interesting if it weren't a rehash of a rehash.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Gimmick. Would be interesting if it weren't a rehash of a rehash.

How would you make it better?

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:06 AM
What I would like to know is how many people's opinions are affected by the Stevie Richards incident. Then I would like to know if those opinions would be any different if it would have happened to somebody like Bob Holly instead of Richards.
Dangerous is dangerous.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:09 AM
I don't mind Masters as long as he doesn't break people's noses. OK, that was an accident. But that's not all.

His match with Venis this week. Did you notice how close Venis came to fall on his own head after trying to do a 10-punch? He could easily have killed himself. And whose fault is that? The bastard who threw him down so carelessly.

Masters sucks... a lot. In the ring, that is. I don't mind the gimmick or mic skills. But really, he's nothing special.
His mic skills are blah, and he has come close to killing a couple of people since he fucked up Richards. I don't get it. ECW workers can't work stiff, finishers get banned, but if you're reckless and endanger other wrestlers...

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Dangerous is dangerous.

True enough, but accidents are also accidents.

Also, I see people making jokes about how they wish Bob Holly would break his neck again and such. I think that a few people (who have posted in this thread) may have different opinions of Chris Masters had it not been Stevie Richards who was injured by him.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I thought the Val Venis spot was sick (in a good way). Dunno how much of a botch that was, really, seeing as to how they sold it as the precursor to the Masterlock.

Marcyo
06-10-2005, 08:12 AM
True enough, but accidents are also accidents.

Also, I see people making jokes about how they wish Bob Holly would break his neck again and such. I think that a few people (who have posted in this thread) may have different opinions of Chris Masters had it not been Stevie Richards who was injured by him.

Probably. And the Val Venis-near-incident didn't help.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:13 AM
I don't have to. I'm a consumer, dammit. They pander to me, not the other way around. Well, they should. That's the nature of entertainment.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:13 AM
I really don't think that was a near incident, though. I thought that was Val selling well. Are there reports otherwise?

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:14 AM
I don't have to. I'm a consumer, dammit. They pander to me, not the other way around. Well, they should. That's the nature of entertainment.

I was asking just for the sake of discussion. I'm not saying that you should have to do anything.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:14 AM
I thought the Val Venis spot was sick (in a good way). Dunno how much of a botch that was, really, seeing as to how they sold it as the precursor to the Masterlock.
And when Lesnar botched that Moonsault, that was just a CLEVER SPOT, not a possibly career-ending injury...

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:17 AM
When did Lesnar botch a moonsault? You've lost me in your Kane Knightish way of never really saying exactly what you mean in favor of trying to make people look stupid. If you're referring to the Bob Holly injury, I thought that was from a powerbomb. If you're talking about something else, enlighten me.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I really don't think that was a near incident, though. I thought that was Val selling well. Are there reports otherwise?
No, but watching it he damn near landed on his head.

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm just gonna say this.

I've yet to see anything impressive about Masters yet. All I see is him posing on the stage each night. THen he goes to the ring and says soem boring stuff on the mic, not aht well I might add, then if there happens to be a match then it isn't even that good.

Overall Masters is just average. HIs look is that of a muscle bound guy is all. his gimmick has been done so much, and better at that.

his finisher is more generic than HOgan's leg drop. I mean Holly tried using that finisher for goodness sakes.

and as far as it being HOlly instead of Richards being injured. I could careless. An injury is an injury. Although I wouldn't mind as much if itwas Holly that had his nose moved a bit on his face instead of RIchards the bottom line is that even if it was Holly Iwoulda said somethin cause this is still their livlihood and this guy is still green. This guy is average at best.

YEah there is time to improve but for right now, I can't see a single reason to appreciate this guy.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:24 AM
No, but watching it he damn near landed on his head.

You gotta sell it, baby!

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:24 AM
When did Lesnar botch a moonsault? You've lost me in your Kane Knightish way of never really saying exactly what you mean in favor of trying to make people look stupid. If you're referring to the Bob Holly injury, I thought that was from a powerbomb. If you're talking about something else, enlighten me.
SSP. So I called the wrong move, someone with common sense would have been able to piece it together. Lesnar/Angle? Off the turnbuckle onto his head? WRESTLEMANIA? IS any of this ringing a bell?

And please, stop playing the martyr. I'm hardly trying to make you look stupid, I'm arguing a point.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:25 AM
You gotta sell it, baby!
:lol:

ok heyman

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:25 AM
YEah there is time to improve but for right now, I can't see a single reason to appreciate this guy.

Then I guess you haven't read this thread. There are plenty reasons given to appreciate him.

Marcyo
06-10-2005, 08:26 AM
I really don't think that was a near incident, though. I thought that was Val selling well.

He had to... for his own sake...

Seriously, any inexperienced wrestler could have landed on his head. Val's a veteran, he managed to just flip a little to land on his shoulders, not on his head. It might not be it, but I'm pretty much convinced that we've nearly seen a major incident.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:27 AM
SSP. So I called the wrong move, someone with common sense would have been able to piece it together. Lesnar/Angle? Off the turnbuckle onto his head? WRESTLEMANIA? IS any of this ringing a bell?

And please, stop playing the martyr. I'm hardly trying to make you look stupid, I'm arguing a point.

Right. Well that's what I thought you were talking about, but I guess I failed to see its relevance to Chris Masters.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:27 AM
So let's recap: Landing on your head=selling. Breaking your face=selling. Wrestlemania is an obscure event, and nobody will remember you landing on your head in what could have been a career ending spot.

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Then I guess you haven't read this thread. There are plenty reasons given to appreciate him.

nah I read the thread, the entire thread from post 1 to this post, and so far the only thing that I garnered as a reason to appreciate him is that he gives you a reaosn to take a piss break

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Right. Well that's what I thought you were talking about, but I guess I failed to see its relevance to Chris Masters.
Blah blah blah. If that's what you thought I meant, why did you bring up Bobcore instead?

God, you're a piss poor liar.

Okay, I was comparing a guy landing on his head to another guy who nearly landed on his head. You can't see what this has to do with it, it was disproving the notion that it was just selling a sick spot.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
I was totally kidding about Richards selling well by getting his face busted, for the record.

And what Brock did was all under his own power. Can't blame Chris Masters for that. :shifty:

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-10-2005, 08:30 AM
I dunno wtf it is with that guy...like he's okay, very average if you will :rant:

But I dunno I've marked out a few times for him. Like the time he killed Richards...like it was the worst thing ever, and required no skill, but it was still one of the best things I've ever seen on TV, because he fuckin killed him.

The Masterlock is also pretty convincing, he does it pretty well.

And I want someone to break it :rant:, so clearly he's doing his job. I will mark out when someone breaks it too, I think the whole arena will go nuts...which means he's a decent heel.

Yeah but he does kinda suck, though his match with Val was pretty good...but Val stiffed the shit out of him lol, thus making it entertaining.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:32 AM
...Val stiffed the shit out of him...

Possibly a reason for Masters to work more reckless than usual?

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Masters was reckless since match 1

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Blah blah blah. If that's what you thought I meant, why did you bring up Bobcore instead?

Lesnar injured Holly, right?

I thought that surely you would know the difference between a moonsault and a shooting star press, so while the botched move was my first inclination, I guess I gave you too much credit. My bad.

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:41 AM
HOlly scrweed himself in that match where he got hurt. instead of jumping with the powerbomb he wanted to make Lesnar look bad and be dead weight. that's why Holly scrweed Holly in that instance

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:42 AM
HOlly scrweed himself in that match where he got hurt. instead of jumping with the powerbomb he wanted to make Lesnar look bad and be dead weight. that's why Holly scrweed Holly in that instance

Thank you

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
but Richards didn't injure himself in that match. Masters swung to wildly and actually connected.

Much like that GOldberg/Bret insident. Goldberg kicked wildly and actually nailed Hart hard in teh head. NOthing Bret could do about it when it happene.d NOthing RIchards could do when Masters nailed him. Holly could have helped the incident but he decided to be a rpick there is a difference.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:48 AM
I didn't even bring up Holly for the nature in which he was injured or who's fault it was or anything. I was simply saying that if Masters would have injured a less popular wrestler, people might think differently about him.

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:51 AM
some would, others like me wouldn't

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 08:51 AM
We decided that many posts ago.

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 08:52 AM
I know

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Possibly a reason for Masters to work more reckless than usual?
He'd have to not work recklessly (or at least less than this match) for it to be a valid argument.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Lesnar injured Holly, right?

I thought that surely you would know the difference between a moonsault and a shooting star press, so while the botched move was my first inclination, I guess I gave you too much credit. My bad.
Wait. So It's too much credit to assume I wouldn't screw up two similar moves, but it's safe to assume that two vastly disparate incidents might be comparable?

Wow. That's what you call retarded logic.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Isn't there a thin line between 'reckless' and 'intense' though?

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 09:01 AM
but Richards didn't injure himself in that match. Masters swung to wildly and actually connected.

Much like that GOldberg/Bret insident. Goldberg kicked wildly and actually nailed Hart hard in teh head. NOthing Bret could do about it when it happene.d NOthing RIchards could do when Masters nailed him. Holly could have helped the incident but he decided to be a rpick there is a difference.
And that's the thing.

Holly tends to bring these moments on himself.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Wait. So It's too much credit to assume I wouldn't screw up two similar moves, but it's safe to assume that two vastly disparate incidents might be comparable?

Wow. That's what you call retarded logic.

I just didn't catch your reference. It happens. Didn't know it was retarded, but I'll make a note of that.

That's why I hate just having words for discussions like this. Voice inflection really would've eliminated half of the misunderstanding in this thread, I would imagine.

Chavo Classic
06-10-2005, 09:05 AM
In terms of actual wrestling ability, sure I can. I know people have a problem with noticing greatness when it's happening right in front of them and not 20 years ago, but trust me on this one.

There are so many factors one can use to distinguish between the two, whether internal like skill on the mic or the ability to work the crowd; or external, such as the climate of the wrestling business. Sure, Masters could have got himself over with what he's got ten or fifteen years ago. But in the modern age, a top tier guy needs more than just one attribute, looks aren't enough.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Isn't there a thin line between 'reckless' and 'intense' though?
Yes. The thin line is professionalism.

KingofOldSchool
06-10-2005, 09:13 AM
I don't care if he stiffed Richards, Flair, Christian, Benjamin, or even Thelma and Louise.

I still would think he's a boring piece of shit.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Boring? OK. Piece of shit? How do you figure?

KingofOldSchool
06-10-2005, 09:22 AM
Stevie Richards is off the road with another injury he recently suffered
working with Chris Masters. He needs fluid draining from his knee and is
scheduled for surgery next week, but we're told he will wrestle at the
PPV on Sunday. Credit: Observer

Londoner
06-10-2005, 09:22 AM
Masters is so boring i can't be bothered to read the 2nd/3rd page of this thread.

Only good thing about him is his entrance(which looks rather similar to Randy orton's), but then after that i have a sudden urge to switch the channel or leave the room.

KingofOldSchool
06-10-2005, 09:26 AM

Because it wouldn't be fair if I said he had the personality of a rock.

Because then I would be insulting that rock.

carrythezero
06-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I reallly dislike this guy. He is not good in the ring at all and his entrance annoys the hell out of me. When I see him raise his arms as the music hits that certain point, I become very upset. This guy needs to remove himself from my television screen for good.

Chavo Classic
06-10-2005, 09:35 AM
I think we can put the injuring Richard's thing to bed now. Wrestlers get injured, sometimes it's more one guys fault than the other's. Some wrestlers are just stiff workers, whether its Masters or RVD. And it's strange but I've never saw any criticism for Mr. Van Dam on this forum.

The reason I just don't get Masters is that he's bland, dull and he doesn't contribute anything to the product. Sure, maybe he's got potential; maybe he's being held back by his gimmick, but at the moment he's not doing enough with what he's been given to prove he can be someone.

TerranRich
06-10-2005, 09:49 AM
There's Hardcore Holly stiff and there's Chris Masters stiff. Holly can afford to be stiff; he does it to teach new wrestlers a lesson or perhaps to extract "justice" on something a wrestler said or did backstage. He's been around for 10+ years.

Chris Masters really can't afford to be stiff for much longer. He had injured Stevie Richards TWICE already. Once is understable, twice is just ridiculous. If Masters can't wrestle, he is surely NOT the "greatest". He's the worst, a shit stain on the WWE's jock strap. (I KNOW, jock straps can't get shit stains...that's how bad he is.)

I say we kill him! KILL HIM! :p

LK
06-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Stevie Richards is off the road with another injury he recently suffered working with Chris Masters. He needs fluid draining from his knee and is scheduled for surgery next week, but we're told he will wrestle at the PPV on Sunday. Credit: Observer
Bloody hell

SuperSlim
06-10-2005, 09:54 AM
you just weren't around at the time but there was definitely times when there was harsh criticism tossed at RVD for working stiff as well.

TerranRich
06-10-2005, 10:00 AM
I get upset when ANYbody works stiff. Whether it be Holly, RVD (as much as I love him), or Masters, there's a reason why the Tough Enough kids were taught to NOT be stiff and they were taught the right way to work, which in essence means thinking about the safety of your opponent as much as your own.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Bottom line, to me, wrestling is all about what entertains. I don't get too worked up over people working stiff or any of that stuff. Masters is entertaining to me. That's that.

Fignuts
06-10-2005, 10:13 AM
What's with you lately thrilla? The masters appreciation. The Fugly chicks at the luauu(Shut up, I'm not hawaiian.) The abundance of Home Movies references.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 10:18 AM
What? I think Chris Masters is entertaining.

Jolly Jeepers.

Londoner
06-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Bottom line, to me, wrestling is all about what entertains. I don't get too worked up over people working stiff or any of that stuff. Masters is entertaining to me. That's that.

What? You find him putting the masterlock on random fans entertaining?
Oh yes, things being predictable must be entertaining to you in that case. His match with Val Venis btw was nothing but a piss-break,Venis did his best to make Masters look good from what i saw and he obviously did good enough to get you to make a thread about Masters.

I don't even know how the Masters/Venis match finished, because i switched over half way through. But i guess it was the masterlock on Val Venis,right? Brilliant! :roll:

Londoner
06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
What? I think Chris Masters is entertaining.

Jolly Jeepers.

So just because you find him entertaining he deserves a thread of his own?

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 10:56 AM
It's just my opinion.

Maybe you don't think he deserves a thread, but somebody making a thread about a guy on an internet message board isn't like some high accolade or something. I've had threads made about ME in the casual forum. Big fucking deal.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but we're on the THIRD page of this thread right now. Obviously this is something that could be talked about.

Londoner
06-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Only because people like to show you up for making such a thread, and talk about how boring he is instead. No it's not a big deal, but i'm bored and i like to make a big deal out of things when i'm bored.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Show me up? For being a Chris Masters fan? Fuck outta here.

I'm not even the only Masters fan.

Londoner
06-10-2005, 11:15 AM
You seem to be offended, why is it such a big deal to you that i don't like your thread?

Shaved Monkey
06-10-2005, 11:28 AM
You just might be retarded.

Might be? I'm positive its a sure thing that he's a retard, and a cock gobbler.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
You seem to be offended, why is it such a big deal to you that i don't like your thread?

I don't care if you like the thread or not. I just don't see how you think that Chris Masters doesn't 'deserve' a thread. Does he have to pay his thread dues or what?

Londoner
06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't care if you like the thread or not. I just don't see how you think that Chris Masters doesn't 'deserve' a thread. Does he have to pay his thread dues or what?

Well he has only been around for 2 months or so, i just thought it was abit stupid. But then again i was bored like i said and felt like making a big deal out of it.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Good to know you're entertained by people getting hurt.

:y:

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I just didn't catch your reference. It happens. Didn't know it was retarded, but I'll make a note of that.
Backtracking again.

I can't make up my mind if you're trying to be Heyman, or Olympic Hitman.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Well, let's break this down your way: What matters is entertainment value. He doesn't entertain KoOS, which would make him low tier to begin with...

...It's really not hard to figure out where Piece of Shit comes int here...

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Well, let's break this down your way: What matters is entertainment value. He doesn't entertain KoOS, which would make him low tier to begin with...

...It's really not hard to figure out where Piece of Shit comes int here...

I was just asking him to elaborate. He's totally entitled to his own opinion.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Good to know you're entertained by people getting hurt.

No. I said I'm entertained by Chris Masters. He's hurt a few people, but again, it's wrestling. That'll happen.

Londoner
06-10-2005, 12:56 PM
No. I said I'm entertained by Chris Masters. He's hurt a few people, but again, it's wrestling. That'll happen.

'Chris Masters' and 'wrestling' don't belong in the same sentence, to be honest.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Why not? He's a fucking wrestler, isn't he?

Londoner
06-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Why not? He's a fucking wrestler, isn't he?

No. He's just a big guy on steroids.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I was just asking him to elaborate. He's totally entitled to his own opinion.
His opinion is that he's boring. What needs elaboration here?

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Right. You're entertained by Chris Masters. Who hurts people.

You're entertained by people being hurt.

Stop pretending otherwise.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 01:06 PM
No. He's a male Lita.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 01:07 PM
His opinion is that he's boring. What needs elaboration here?

I guess 'piece of shit' has a different meaning to me. Somebody can be boring without being a piece of shit (SEE: Librarians). He said it as if they were two separate entities.

Anybody Thrilla
06-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Right. You're entertained by Chris Masters. Who hurts people.

You're entertained by people being hurt.

Stop pretending otherwise.

Talk about retarded logic.

I don't like Chris Masters because he hurts people. I think he can work the mic, and he's pretty funny. Is he the best wrestler? Of course not. But I think he's entertaining.

Londoner
06-10-2005, 01:08 PM
I knew i missed out on a lita joke...

Corkscrewed
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Lets put it this way.

HEIDENREICH entertains me more than Masters. Mainly cuz every time he brings a kid in, I think he's gonna go Michael Jackson on them.

But I digress... who else besides AT likes Masters anyway?

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Talk about retarded logic.

I don't like Chris Masters because he hurts people. I think he can work the mic, and he's pretty funny. Is he the best wrestler? Of course not. But I think he's entertaining.
Your entertainment comes at the expense of those who shouldn't be put in such a situation. That's not tretarded, that's simply not denying it.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Lets put it this way.

HEIDENREICH entertains me more than Masters. Mainly cuz every time he brings a kid in, I think he's gonna go Michael Jackson on them.

But I digress... who else besides AT likes Masters anyway?
I actually like Heidenreich. Not a LOT...But I like him.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 02:49 PM
I knew i missed out on a lita joke... I'm always here to <s>nail you on the rebound</s> pick up the ball when it's dropped.

weather vane
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Masters is awesome.

Savio
06-10-2005, 03:45 PM
I don't like him he needs to improve. He should feud with Maven

Fox
06-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Chris Masters is bland and he bores me.

Divas < Masters

Masters < Everything else on RAW

egoslam
06-10-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't like him he needs to improve. He should feud with Maven
Am I wrong, but I could have sworn that that was what OVW was for. Call me crazy, but I think that if a guy needs work because he sucks more than a WCW Saturday Night curtain jerker I shouldn't have to watch it. As a matter of fact, I don't. Because as the Belfast Bomber so elegantly put, Chris Masters is in fact the human piss break. I can go and take a leak during Raw and know, I can KNOW for a fact, that I won't miss a single thing.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Am I wrong, but I could have sworn that that was what OVW was for. Call me crazy, but I think that if a guy needs work because he sucks more than a WCW Saturday Night curtain jerker I shouldn't have to watch it. As a matter of fact, I don't. Because as the Belfast Bomber so elegantly put, Chris Masters is in fact the human piss break. I can go and take a leak during Raw and know, I can KNOW for a fact, that I won't miss a single thing.
OVW, house shows, even Heat technically.

I don't care if the fucker'll be the next Bret Hart, Kurt Freakin' Angle, or even better, the next Sean Waltman :shifty:, but he should NOT currently be on TV.

Kane Knight
06-10-2005, 08:48 PM
By the way, you may miss something...

...The end of someone's career.

Anybody Thrilla
06-11-2005, 06:22 AM
I wonder if you guys go to parties of people you don't like and talk shit about them.

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Why else would I go to a party?

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Oh wait. IT's coz I'm the prom king.

Anybody Thrilla
06-11-2005, 06:41 AM
CKnight

SuperSlim
06-11-2005, 06:44 AM
I wonder if you guys go to parties of people you don't like and talk shit about them.

I know I do

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 07:06 AM
You know what the difference is, though?

You see, you're posting a public thread on a public forum.

People are here anyway, to discuss wrestling. And surprise, guess what they're doing! You bring up a topic that's relavent to wrestling (albeit loosely), you're going to get feedback.

If you only want positive feedback and mindless worship of Masters, I suggest you host a party or something for him, so you can kick people out if they disagree.

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 07:07 AM
I know I do
Sweet. We should go together sometime. Not as a couple, but just so we can be totally catty. ;)

SuperSlim
06-11-2005, 07:10 AM
sounds like a plan :D

Anybody Thrilla
06-11-2005, 07:20 AM
I started the topic to see if there were any other Chris Masters fans. Obviously, the answer is no. I didn't think that the hatred for him was this deep, though. But I probably should have expected you to dissect everything.

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Yes. Now shut up and go away. The internet is not for discussion.

SuperSlim
06-11-2005, 07:39 AM
it's for hookin up

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 07:45 AM
asl

SuperSlim
06-11-2005, 07:48 AM
old enough/yes/you pick :naughty:

Kane Knight
06-11-2005, 08:01 AM
The backseat of my mom's mini-van.

AJHayes
06-12-2005, 02:16 AM

The only way Masters would be interesting to me is if he hung himself while he was listening to some emo music.

AJHayes
06-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Might be? I'm positive its a sure thing that he's a retard, and a cock gobbler.

Cry for me, bitches. Let me see some tears.

Just John
06-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Chris Masters is one of those people I really couldnt give a tit about

Kane Knight
06-12-2005, 07:38 AM
The only way Masters would be interesting to me is if he hung himself while he was listening to some emo music.
OMG, Triple A would convert from being a Taz fan, and Loose Cannon would be "Orton Who?"

TerranRich
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM

Yes, that'll happen when you don't know what the fuck you're doing and don't know how to wrestle. He's not entertaining. He's dangerous and boring, all at the same time. And that's not a good combination.

Anybody Thrilla
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Would you guys shut the fuck up and let me enjoy professional wrestling?

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Would you guys shut the fuck up and let me enjoy professional wrestling?
Would you stop spazzing out because people don't like your little fetish?

Jesus, shut up. Seriously. If you need our approval to enjoy wrestling, go stick your head in the oven, or shower with a plugged in toaster.

Anybody Thrilla
06-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Way to take an off-handed comment and blow it out of proportion.

But whatever, you're right Kane Knight. You are soooooooooo right. That's what you want to hear, right?

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Sorry, Spazz, I'll reassure you the way I reassure Loose Cannon.

You're absolutely right. You're special darn it, and don't you ever forget that.

Anybody Thrilla
06-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Bear in mind, I'm not the one that bumped this thread. Also, bear in mind that inflection of words doesn't come across as cleanly on the internet as they do in person. I don't really feel the need to put little smiley faces next to everything to clarify my intentions.

Last thing I'll say about it...Chris Masters is the man. Too bad not everybody can enjoy his time on Raw.

egoslam
06-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Too bad not everybody can enjoy his time on Raw.

Personally I would LOVE to give Masters a chance, but for some reason I always have to take a massive dump everytime he come's on.

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-22-2005, 12:21 PM
I just want someone to break the Masterlock :(

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Personally I would LOVE to give Masters a chance, but for some reason I always have to take a massive dump everytime he come's on.

SuperSlim
06-22-2005, 02:09 PM
you see Masters last night was awesome. I mean it was so good it was like he wasn't even there. If he was likt that on more Raws he would be well loved by many.

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 02:21 PM
It's true. Nothing makes me appreciate him more than his abscence.

"Let's see, yesterday we didn't show, so that's 20 dollars you owe us. Today we showed up,"
"That's 50 dollars you owe me.
"Why do I feel I'm going to lose on this deal? Tomorrow we leave..."
"That's worth a million dollars to me."

SuperSlim
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
and what I find a bit funnier is that I didn't kotice at all that he wasn't there until someone said he wasn't there. It isn't like that muscle bound freak is gonna be missed anyway.

the only bad thing about him not showin up is you have one less piss break during Raw

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 03:45 PM
and what I find a bit funnier is that I didn't kotice at all that he wasn't there until someone said he wasn't there. It isn't like that muscle bound freak is gonna be missed anyway.

the only bad thing about him not showin up is you have one less piss break during Raw
But you still have plenty, so it's a pretty small downside.

I didn't notice he wasn't there either, but I was thinking "wow, this is a great show...More or less..."

The HIAC vignette was pointless, especially when they illustrated it with WM21 for XBox. LAAAAAAME. But for the most part, it really was a great show.

SuperSlim
06-22-2005, 04:00 PM
that HIAC vignette is sickening to me. Mainyl cause I've seen it so daggone much. LIke every toher commercial break they show it. At the ECW PPV tghey tried to show it. On heat they show it. on random channels they show it. It's like it's not gonna be that great goodness.

and that game is so lame the fact that they show it on that game was sad. but overall the raw show to me was aight. but not too good. I just like seein Vicky smack Christy :)

But soon there will be the Diva search. NO more piss break. man that's a crap break. Not unless you piss like a dang camel.

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah. BOOOOORING.

SuperSlim
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm sure they'll have one of those live mic days again and that may be interesting with half of what is said being censored

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 05:21 PM
?

SuperSlim
06-22-2005, 05:26 PM
remember when they all had their moment to speak in the ring and they all started talkin about Carmella and callin her gutterslut and all sorts of stuff and they bleeped out over half of what it was said because it had to be bleeped out. that's what I'm referrin to.

YOUR Hero
06-23-2005, 10:26 PM
These are my words now.

Innovator
06-23-2005, 11:24 PM
PLEASE! PLEASE! GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE HELL IN A CELL! PLEEEEEEASE?!

SuperSlim
06-23-2005, 11:32 PM
what? that match?

nah

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Who?

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 12:35 AM
I must admit I enjoy their desparation.

It's like MTV, if MTV was unsuccessful in their propaganda.

OOOOH! REPEAT MATCH! AND HELL IN A CELL! SCARY!

:yawn:

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 12:37 AM
I eman what's the worse that can happen in that match? a pedigree on a chair?

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 12:41 AM
I don't know, but Triple H has <s>worn</s>done it all <s>out</s>

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 12:44 AM
the only thing that'll make that match is if Triple H walks in there with that handlebar thing on his face shaved off. that'd be awesome.

sad that'd be all I would want form the main eent of the night.. it's like they makin this match to be the biggest in history. 13 HIAC matchs. they all started goin down the crapper when HHH was the on eman show in them... first aagainst HBK, then against Nash :nono: and now this one.

Innovator
06-24-2005, 12:53 AM
I'd pay to see HHH get no offense whatsoever...that or Flair flopping off the cell

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 12:56 AM
the only thing that'll make that match is if Triple H walks in there with that handlebar thing on his face shaved off. that'd be awesome.
I can think of something better.

Hunter being forced to wrestle HIAC in a dress and platform shoes.

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I'd go with platform shoes... Spice Girl style. That way he can be like really really tall and actually look down on all his opponents and make shocking discoveries.

HHH: Whoa Batista.

Batista: Yeah Hunter.

HHH: You're going bald.

Batista: Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :'(

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 10:05 AM
BUT WHAT ABOUT CHRIS MASTERS?

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-24-2005, 10:48 AM

Main event of Wrestlemania next year

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs. John Heidenreich

HELL IN A CELL BABY

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 10:50 AM

HELL IN A CELL BABY

:drool:

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-24-2005, 11:06 AM
And there will be a 10 minute heroic masterlock challenger where Heidenreich becomes the first man to break the hold :O

MVP
06-24-2005, 11:49 AM
lol I just noticed there was a Chris Masters appreciation thread.

Sorry, but there's no hope for him.

M. Banana
06-24-2005, 11:53 AM

AJHayes
06-24-2005, 12:40 PM

Who?

...oh yeah.. wasn't he that guy who was a threat to insurance? Yeah, the one who injured Stevie Richards twice because of his carelessness? Also, wasn't he the guy that caused the entire front row to bring newspapers to read during his match? How about the guy who gets boring chants as soon as he hits the ramp?

Or am I thinking of someone else? :shifty:

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Masters is green as shit though. With another 2 years of grooming, he could be passable. Whatever I still like the bastard.

egoslam
06-24-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't know which is worse, that there's a Chris what is lol (lots of love)

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I'd go with platform shoes... Spice Girl style. That way he can be like really really tall and actually look down on all his opponents and make shocking discoveries.

HHH: Whoa Batista.

Batista: Yeah Hunter.

HHH: You're going bald.

Batista: Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :'(

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Way to take the HIAC thread off topic. :roll:

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 01:05 PM

HELL IN A CELL BABY
"I will accept your Masterlock Challenge, if you can survive all ten verses of my poetry."

"Heidenreich...Likes to..."

*Crashing sound as MAsters jumps off the nearest Titantron/cell/whatever*

"Does this mean you won't be my friend?"

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Who?

...oh yeah.. wasn't he that guy who was a threat to insurance? Yeah, the one who injured Stevie Richards twice because of his carelessness? Also, wasn't he the guy that caused the entire front row to bring newspapers to read during his match? How about the guy who gets boring chants as soon as he hits the ramp?

Or am I thinking of someone else? :shifty:
Must be someone else.

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Masters is green as shit though. With another 2 years of grooming, he could be passable. Whatever I still like the bastard.
Maybe they should wait two years before slapping a gimmick on him and putting him on Raw.

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 01:35 PM
what gimmick might that be? the egotistical muscle bound guy that likes to flex and challenge people to break his submission hold?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh smell the ratings in that one.

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 03:04 PM
He reminds me of a guy I know, actually. That might have something to do with my enjoyment of the character, because I laugh thinking about how much like the guy he is. But I think he's entertaining regardless.

And I don't care what anybody says, he pulls of The Narcissist better than Lex Luger ever did. And Master may hurt people in the ring, but he most definitely did NOT kill Miss Elizabeth. :shifty:

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 03:33 PM
what gimmick might that be? the egotistical muscle bound guy that likes to flex and challenge people to break his submission hold?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh smell the ratings in that one.
I do, actually. And I think that's why they had the "reflection of Perfection" Gimmick only a little while ago. Musclebound egotists do sell, to an extent. But with no mic skills, no manager, no ring skills, and not even a really good look...

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
BUT HIS ENTRANCE IS BITCHIN'!

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
And he has a better look for the gimmick than Mark Jindrak, for certain. And more charisma than Jindrak. And better mic skills. Jindrak has a better drop kick, but that's about it.

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Reflection of Perfection! that's what it was. Man I couldn't remember what that was called for hte life of me for the past few days. You are my hero KK :D

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
And he has a better look for the gimmick than Mark Jindrak, for certain. And more charisma than Jindrak. And better mic skills. Jindrak has a better drop kick, but that's about it.
He doesn't have a better look...He looks so much like a chimp I expect him to fling feces. Which would be a better promo than EITHER of them could cut. The difference? Jindrak had a manager. Masters is severely lacking in Charisma.

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
Reflection of Perfection! that's what it was. Man I couldn't remember what that was called for hte life of me for the past few days. You are my hero KK :D
That's okay. I can't remember the name of the gimmick it rips off...:lol:

Anybody Thrilla
06-24-2005, 06:36 PM
He doesn't have a better look...He looks so much like a chimp I expect him to fling feces. Which would be a better promo than EITHER of them could cut. The difference? Jindrak had a manager. Masters is severely lacking in Charisma.

I said a better look for the gimmick. He's more muscular than Jindrak. Chimp or not.

SuperSlim
06-24-2005, 06:37 PM
that guy ain't nothin but a hairless ape.

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 06:48 PM
I said a better look for the gimmick. He's more muscular than Jindrak. Chimp or not.
If someone is a masterpiece, they should look like some sort of pinnacle.

Hence, no, he does not have a better look for the part.

Kane Knight
06-24-2005, 06:51 PM
That's like saying that Rikishi had a better look than Ultimo Dragon for a cruiserweight gimmick.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:27 PM
That's like saying that Rikishi had a better look than Ultimo Dragon for a cruiserweight gimmick.

No it's not like saying that at all, actually. Chris Masters is better defined than Mark Jindrak. That's all I meant. I don't see how it degenerates to Rikishi as a cruiserweight.

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 03:28 PM
No it's not like saying that at all, actually. Chris Masters is better defined than Mark Jindrak. That's all I meant. I don't see how it degenerates to Rikishi as a cruiserweight.
So's Scott Steiner. It doesn't make either one of them a better choice for a gimmick like this.

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 03:29 PM
This is more like Urkel trying to be prom King.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:30 PM
But the fact is that they both DID have a similar gimmick, and I think Masters does it better. I'm not saying that Masters is the perfect candidate for it, but he is better than Jindrak.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:31 PM
This is more like Urkel trying to be prom King.

CBright did it, so can Urkel. Especially if he were Stefan.

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 03:35 PM
But the fact is that they both DID have a similar gimmick, and I think Masters does it better. I'm not saying that Masters is the perfect candidate for it, but he is better than Jindrak.
And I'm saying it's not, from a far less biased point of view (I'm not a fan of either, and you're a Masters fanboy and enjoy people getting injured).

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 03:35 PM
CBright did it, so can Urkel. Especially if he were Stefan.
But then he's not really Urkel.

Plus, we all know CBright forged that pic.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I'd enjoy you getting injured.

SuperSlim
06-25-2005, 04:07 PM
http://img111.echo.cx/img111/4756/220ha.jpg
Man I suck

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 04:31 PM
I'd enjoy making out with Masters.
I'm sure you would.

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Der...Hey! Dat guy up dere is making da same pose as me!

M. Banana
06-25-2005, 04:37 PM

haha.. he's got heavenly boobies

Kane Knight
06-25-2005, 04:55 PM
I'd fucking fuck it

M. Banana
06-25-2005, 06:55 PM
:lol: damn you

Anybody Thrilla
06-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Nah, definitely never said that.

Anybody Thrilla
06-26-2005, 12:03 AM
And for the record, all those captions are terrible.

SuperSlim
06-26-2005, 12:17 AM
fine I'll find better ones.

SuperSlim
06-26-2005, 12:18 AM
or you can find one and pick one... here is a whole site of them

www.master-piece.biz/

I-Hate-You
07-12-2005, 01:02 AM
But then he's not really Urkel.

Plus, we all know CBright forged that pic. And once again, you're talking a bunch of shit.

http://toomanychairshots.com/THI/Articles/cbright/3.shtml

iquitted
07-12-2005, 01:29 AM

:rofl: gold...never will be able to watch him again, without passing out from laffter.

Kane Knight
07-12-2005, 01:31 AM
And once again, you're talking a bunch of shit.

http://toomanychairshots.com/THI/Articles/cbright/3.shtml
Naw. You're just handy with editing photos. Good on ya. Still doesn't stop you from being a putz who whines about getting banned on internet forums.