PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ECW related things

Impact!
06-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Now I don't know if anyone will really care about this but this is something that is confusing me, Lita competed in ECW yet she's with edge, and edge is going up against ECW, hell i don't think anyone's even mentioned it. Not that it's important, it just seems like she's the only ECW person who isn't being promoted with ECW except for........

Rosey, wasn't he in ECW at one time :-\

Finally, it is being rumoured that Dawn Maria is pregnant and will be out of the WWE to look after the child, but may return after 1 to 2 years, once again JUST A RUMOUR :y:

yeah just a couple of little things, so if you care please discuss :y:

Dave Youell
06-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Source for some of that news please?

And the whole Raw and Smackdown guys being there is a fucking joke anyway

Shaggy
06-11-2005, 07:58 AM
I heard also somewhere that she was pregnant. I think it was also mentioned on the ECW Byte This...not sure though so dont take my word for it.

As far as the Lita thing goes...

I think that if she is at the ppv that she will get the same reaction that she is getting in the WWE. Fans will boo and scream the "We Want Matt" and "You Screwed Matt" chants so basically it will be ruined. I say keep her off....but since she is a part of the show...perhaps they should have her.

Corkscrewed
06-11-2005, 08:04 AM
OLY SHIT Edge "speared" Dawn Marie too?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek:

Obviously I had to do that one.

XL
06-11-2005, 08:34 AM
WWE never promoted Amy Dumas as a former ECW alumni!

To my knowledge no one has mentioned she was Angelica!

She was Angelica right??

Mr. JL
06-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Yeah, Rosey may have been in the tag team of the Samoan Gangsta Party but I am absolutely unsure if that is true. Its probally the best bet though. I actually think Jamal (Ekmo) was in it and not Rosey. I'll check it out at obsessedwithwrestling.com because they have pretty much everything.

Mr. JL
06-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Yep, you're right.. Rosey was the one in ECW and he teamed with Samu to form the Samoan Gangsta Party. I don't remember much of them from ECW though. I know they had a few matches and a feud with The Gangsta's but besides that I know of nothing.

Innovator
06-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Lita was that big in ECW, she played a minor minor MINOR role in the grand scheme of all things extreme. BTW she was Ms. Congeniality.

jerichoholic169
06-11-2005, 10:15 AM
yeah rosey was Mack Daddy Kane in ECW.

no one gives a shit about lita.

i also read that dawn marie has apparently been taken off TV due to being pregnant - hope shes still there at One Night Stand.

Loose Cannon
06-11-2005, 04:17 PM
lol, who knocked up Dawn?

cause Simon Diamond sure didn't

Innovator
06-11-2005, 07:05 PM
lol, who knocked up Dawn?

cause Simon Diamond sure didn'tSIMONS GOT A PROBLEM

Hired Hitman
06-11-2005, 07:20 PM
:D:D:D

I'm still 50-50 buying this PPV.

Corkscrewed
06-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Lita was that big in ECW, she played a minor minor MINOR role in the grand scheme of all things extreme. BTW she was Ms. Congeniality.
Wait, then what was Molly's character in ECW?

maybe I'm confusing things http://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/meh.gif