PDA

View Full Version : So Heyman and RvD ...( One night stand spoiler)

RP
06-14-2005, 12:24 AM
I said this earlier in the week...

Its about time RVD starts flexing some muscle. He probably one of the more protected guys the WWE has. They wouldnt fire the guy cause they know he still has loads of talent( if they let him use it ) and TNA is on the verge of getting a major TV deal. If they fired RVD. He would go to TNA in 90 days. By then TNA would have a huge TV deal and there's your Monday night war. I'm happy RVD has realised this and let his voice be known on matters he is concerned about.

I know some people will say,"Well RVD has been injured and he is never pushed. He's expendable". He really isnt tho. They have trimmed his charachter down enormosly from back when he was in the ECW. Both in ring and out of the ring. Mostly in the ring though. McMahon knows that if he fires RVD and he ends up on TNA. TNA wont trim him or groom him down at all. They will take his charachter and run it to the top of the totem pole. With RVD's fan base. Thats not good for the WWE or Vince.

My point is this. Rvd has a voice as strong as any in the WWE. He needs to use it more often. So does Jericho.

P.S. I love the shot he takes a HHH .

"There is no place for somebody pretending they're hardcore when they were never there, whether they've got a sledgehammer in their hand or not! "

Now I guess my theory will be put to the test. I dont think WWE can fire RvD. Not after that shoot. I'm thinking they need to FREE RVD. Unleash the man. I'm thinking world title push.

Heyman... Well he might get fired ( lol ). Man he was amazing tho. Ofcourse it may have been approved by Vince. Who knows. I doubt it.

You guys think they'll get fired?

Dave Youell
06-14-2005, 12:36 AM
I can't see them getting rid of Heyman, mainly because they know he can do less damage to them when he's inside of the machine. If they did fire him, he'd be straight off to either TNA or ROH (ROH my preffered choice) and help get it up and running as potential competition.

Heyman's contract is up within a year and he could always choose not to renew his contract and then he's free to go wherever, if I were him i'd review my contract and try to get more power to control whatever projects he's given, but there's more chance of me main eventing mania or becoming a TPWW mod than that ever happening

Hired Hitman
06-14-2005, 05:06 AM
Revolution version 2.0

DaBrasko
06-14-2005, 12:11 PM
When me and my friends were watching the show last night we joked around that we will never see paul or rob again lol, but i agree with Dave Youell I dont think that wwe would want to risk fireing either of them because of them being able to do "less damage while inside the machine" :)

Nark Order
06-14-2005, 01:09 PM
It's amazing how many guys their holding down, yet can'y let go. If they let either RVD or Heymen go then they will have a major problem on their hands in the form of a major competitive revolution.

LK
06-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Just because of the success of ECW ONS, Paul Heyman should get a new contract and I personally hope this is the case. As for RVD, Fonzie should be brought in and they have to let him loose.

Chavo Classic
06-14-2005, 01:27 PM
The writers seem to like using real life incidents in their product as of late, so it would be a golden opportunity for them to capitalise on Rob's shoot last night and make him the star which we've all longed for him to be.

It's just a shame that it had to come to this for Rob to do something about his career - to the extent to where he's taken a big risk and put himself in a make-or-break situation. You just have to wonder how many other stars are being treated like Van Dam.

Savio
06-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Heh this is how WWE said Heyman did his shoot

Prior to the night’s main event, Paul Heyman took to the ring and thanked the people that made ECW possible. Heyman then focused his attention on the WWE crusaders in attendance, more specifically Eric Bischoff, Edge and JBL. Heyman took great pride in reminding him that he was in the audience at an ECW pay-per-view, not a WCW pay-per-view. He then focused his attention on Edge. Just after mocking the RAW Superstar by telling everybody to hide their wives, Heyman said he had one name for him – “Glen Freaking Jacobs” Finally, Heyman told JBL that the only reason he was WWE Champion for close to one year was because Triple H didn’t want to compete on SmackDown!
j/k it said matt hardy

Jonster
06-14-2005, 02:33 PM
:lol:

I mean, yeah, that's what happened, everyone who saw it and say otherwise are liars.
:shifty:

Jonster
06-14-2005, 02:35 PM
You bastard, I just checked and it doesn't say that at all.

I'm disillusioned now :(

mike627
06-14-2005, 04:40 PM
They need to let RVD be RVD but,after last nights tirade Steph may consign RVD to Volocity for the remainder of his contract.:(

Savio
06-14-2005, 04:46 PM
You bastard, I just checked and it doesn't say that at all.

I'm disillusioned now :(Heh check the black text.

Jonster
06-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Heh check the black text.:$

Mr. Nerfect
06-14-2005, 07:12 PM
They won't let go of either man, it would be a foolish business move. I can unfortunately see them burying RVD. Having him be fed to Orlando Jordan, etc., but I really think they should capitalise on him now. They have a fresh chance, and they shouldn't blow it.

Triple H vs. a refreshed RVD is something I think people will pay to see. If they are planning on moving the World Heavyweight Championship to SD!, they can do worse than have Triple H take the belt over there. Triple H vs. Chris Benoit, Triple H vs. RVD, Triple H vs. Booker T, Triple H vs. Kurt Angle, Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (on SD! it would seem fresh), Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio, Triple H vs. Eddie Guerrero. If Triple H dropped the title to every one of those guys, it would seem like a righting of the wrongs, and I can actually see that working for the WWE.

But yeah, RVD has the potential, he is seemingly renewed, and he might actually get mic time and make me a true fan of his. Good luck Mr Van Dam, I'm looking forward to finally seeing you become World Champion.

addy2hotty
06-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Triple H vs. Chris Benoit, Triple H vs. RVD, Triple H vs. Booker T, Triple H vs. Kurt Angle, Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (on SD! it would seem fresh), Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio, Triple H vs. Eddie Guerrero. If Triple H dropped the title to every one of those guys, it would seem like a righting of the wrongs, and I can actually see that working for the WWE.

That would make him a 17-time World Champion. I can see it happening.

Impact!
06-14-2005, 11:48 PM
I think if they do push RVD they should bring him back either as his ECW character or the early invasion character, and if they don't change his character his vocabulary will be down to whatever coz carlito has control of cool :shifty:

Londoner
06-14-2005, 11:59 PM
I hope they don't renew Heymans contract, i want Heyman to leave the wwe and help another wrestling company, not TNA though.