PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy replies to his name being mentioned last night

SammyG
06-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Matt Hardy posted the following message on his website about his thoughts on the ECW PPV, Paul Heyman, and more:

"What's up everyone? I got about 50 calls tonight from people buzzing me on the ECW crowd being all over Adam's @ss about me and the Paul E plug. After reading a couple of reviews of the show, it reminded me of why I loved ECW so much back in the day. Spontaneity. Controversy. Not being afraid to break from "the formula". Alot of truth and honesty rolled into the "entertainment" aspect of pro wrestling. Regardless of how predetermined or not Paul's two (or three) words were - "Matt frickin' Hardy", I respect him and thank him for going there. It popped me when I heard. Paul Heyman is a truly amazing individual when it comes down to him having his fingers on the pulse of the product. I respect his contributions to the business and wrestling mind greatly. I also respect the f*ck out of the New York fans--more specifically, the more educated, can't be insulted, we'll call you out on your feces fans. When it comes to performing, there's nowhere like NYC and the New Yorkers. As always, I thank everyone for their support--be well.

Matt"

Nark Order
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
I thought he might've liked that

Zen v.W.o.
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
As the ecw fans might chant, Matt needs to "shut the fuck up!"

The CyNick
06-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Too bad Heyman didn't have the balls to say Hardy is a pussy, which is the real truth of the matter.

road doggy dogg
06-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Matt Hardy is the man

Rob
06-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Too bad Heyman didn't have the balls to say Hardy is a pussy, which is the real truth of the matter.

What's he gonna do? Travel to another country just to punch out some goofy looking prick over a 50 pence slag?

The CyNick
06-14-2005, 07:24 PM
What's he gonna do? Travel to another country just to punch out some goofy looking prick over a 50 pence slag?

ha ha, I wish he would put it like that.

but he shouldn't be a bitch and cry about it on the 'net so he can get sympathy from people who email each other saying "I'm Hardcore!".

Corkscrewed
06-14-2005, 07:27 PM
true and true.

Sucks for Hardy what happened, but incessantly bringing it up again is just childish. Matt can get Edge back in better ways... like by telling Lita he (Matt) has some serious STD, and that Lita might have given it to Edge. :shifty:

Marcyo
06-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Matt Hardy is the man

Kane Knight
06-14-2005, 07:47 PM
LOL.

He should sue for damages.

Think Small Calims court would settle a despute over her?

Kane Knight
06-14-2005, 07:50 PM
true and true.

Sucks for Hardy what happened, but incessantly bringing it up again is just childish. Matt can get Edge back in better ways... like by telling Lita he (Matt) has some serious STD, and that Lita might have given it to Edge. :shifty:
Though Matt didn't bring it up this time.

loopydate
06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Sucks for (him) what happened, but incessantly bringing it up again is just childish.
Just a warning, but I'm going to use this quote next time somebody makes a "Vince screwed Bret" comment. :D

Shadow
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Just a warning, but I'm going to use this quote next time somebody makes a "Vince screwed Bret" comment. :D

Vince screwed Bret.

Kane Knight
06-14-2005, 09:56 PM
:lol:

loopydate
06-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Vince screwed Bret.
Sucks for Har(t) what happened, but incessantly bringing it up again is just childish.

M. Banana
06-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Trips screwed Vince

loopydate
06-15-2005, 12:20 AM
Trips screwed Vince
No shit.

Corkscrewed
06-15-2005, 12:35 AM
Though Matt didn't bring it up this time. I was referring to the previous times, of course. ;)

Just a warning, but I'm going to use this quote next time somebody makes a "Vince screwed Bret" comment. :D Hey... I think it's annoying when people bring it up all the time too. At least Bret himself doesn't really bring it up often. Usually, he's just responding. :p