PDA

View Full Version : SD! heading into a good directions... Rosters balancing out... (Spoilers)

Somebody's Gotta Die
06-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I believe the best possible solution for the company is to make an ECW brand, however that's very unlikely and the draft seems to be balancing everything out nicely...

On Velocity, we will see that WWE has begun catering to its cruiserweight division with appearances from Juventud Guerrera, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Akio, Billy Kidman and Akio...

With guys like Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero and Paul London as well, the SD! brand might start showcasing a WCW-style cruiserweight division with constant matches and exciting title changes...

Two guys on RAW that should be in the division include Tajiri and Hurricane... They can contribute a lot...

I propose Tajiri being the next guy sent to SmackDown! and a swap/trade/draft sending Hurricane/Rosey to SmackDown! and MNM to RAW... That would be most satisying...

I also propose sending either Batista or HHH (preferably HHH) to SD! after the outcome of the title match... HHH needs to switch shows badly at this point, in my opinion... If he comes to SD! and forms a heel "Corporation"-type stable with the likes of JBL, it might actually be different and less repetitive...

With Chris Benoit added to SmackDown!, this gives him a new chance to shine and possibly hold the title in the near future...

The next switch involved sending Randy Orton to SmackDown!... This instantly set up the Taker-Orton rematch and brought two main event superstars back into the scene after long breaks from the ring...

Rob Van Dam will be coming back to SmackDown!, if he isn't released, and I have a feeling he will be very over... If WWE uses the momentum this time, they can propel him to the stardom he has been lacking for a long time...

Carlito is developing into a pretty big hit on SmackDown! and it looks like he'll be getting involved in something with Booker T... It's new, at least... And I don't mind Sharmell around with Booker, but the type of thing that happened with the Angle story can't happen again... It's really bad booking...

Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero are continuing their excellent feud and I think it will culminate in a huge match of some kind... This has been one of the best, if not the best, feud all year... It's good that they are capatalizing on these guys and their momentum... Hopefully a title run for Eddie in the near future...

I predict Big Show will be drafted to RAW in a swap for Kane... It seems like a good way to do things because Big Show is really stale on the brand and desperately needs something new... Kane can work a program with the UnderTaker... Something like Kane/Taker-HHH/JBL can actually get over really well as a feud... That would be really good if they had something like that aside to a World title fued involving the likes of Benoit, RVD, Orton and Eddie... SmackDown! has been a pretty satisying show and I definitely intend to tape Velocity this saturday, although I'm convinced they gave these matches an average of 4-5 minutes... :-\ When will they learn that you can't showcase cruiserweights this way...

This leaves RAW with feuds involving Batista, Cena, Angle, Christian, Jericho and Benjamin (hell, even Edge is fine) and it will be an extremely refreshing change for the show now that the title picture will change from what it has been for the last few years:

HHH-Benoit
HHH-Batista
HHH-Orton
HHH-HBK
HHH-Benjamin (on RAW)
HHH-Goldberg
HHH-Nash :nono:
HHH-Steiner :nono:

There could actually be something new and refreshing to work with for both shows...

With the swaps of Cena and Angle for Benoit and Orton thus far, I like where this thing is heading... Especially now that Taker is back to TV... He's always over and he is still in pretty good ring condition... He shouldn't be a World champion, but he still adds a mainstream feel to the show...

People tuning into wrestling who haven't watched for years don't want to see Cena and JBL or HHH and Batista focused on too much...

Things are definitely picking up on SmackDown!, that's for sure...

PullMyFinger
06-16-2005, 06:20 PM
thanks douchebag, you just ruined half of the surprise...now I know someone big will get drafted....fucking ass.

M. Banana
06-16-2005, 06:27 PM
SD! Heading Into A Good Directions... Rosters Balancing Out... (SPOILERS)

Nervous Ferret
06-16-2005, 06:28 PM
he just edited it, you piece of shit

The CyNick
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
SD has been shafted so far when it comes to main event talent.

They've lost Cena (the most over guy in the company and Angle (maybe the best overall talent). In exchange they got Benoit (great worker, none existant as a draw) and Orton (probably has a great future as a top level heel, but a step below both Angle and Cena).

The next three picks really have to go in SD's favour otherwise SD will die.

As Ive said before, the only way SD gets saved at that point is if they do an ECW angle/takeover, but thats a big risk in itself.

Altar of Helmsley
06-16-2005, 07:19 PM
I think its good for Smackdown.

Orton could become the top heel on their (which he will never do on raw while hhh is running the show) and he might get a decent run with the title.

As for Cena, i still have a feeling he'll come back to smackdown, it would be shit for him to drop the belt on only his second ppv defence especially if they want him to be the next big star. So i can see him coming back with the belt.

and of course we'll have Cena Vs Orton, which has been teased since summerslam.

M. Banana
06-16-2005, 07:21 PM
he just edited it, you piece of shit
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">images/statusiconblue/post_old.gif Today, 03:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 (showpost.php?p=896073&postcount=1) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> Somebody's Gotta Die (member.php?u=567) <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_896073", true); </script>
Notorious B.I.G.

images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
---------
Last edited by Somebody's Gotta Die : Today at 03:57 PM.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">images/statusiconblue/post_old.gif Today, 05:20 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2 (showpost.php?p=896150&postcount=2) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> PullMyFinger (member.php?u=2762) <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_896150", true); </script>
Official TPU Member!

image.php?u=2762&dateline=1114387672 (member.php?u=2762)

images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1"> <!-- icon and title --> http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> thanks douchebag, you just ruined half of the surprise...now I know someone big will get drafted....fucking ass.
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> images/statusiconblue/user_offline.gif images/buttonsblue/reputation.gif (showthread.php?p=896211#) images/buttonsblue/report.gif (report.php?p=896150) </td></tr></tbody> </table>

M. Banana
06-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Look at the times you fucking stupid fuck.

Posted by Somebody's Gotta Die at 3:45 PM

Last edited by Somebody's Gotta Die : Today at 3:57 PM.

Posted by PullMyFinger at 5:20 PM

Corkscrewed
06-16-2005, 07:26 PM
wait, I thought Miguel = Ferret. :?: :?: :?:

Marcyo
06-16-2005, 08:16 PM
This leaves RAW with feuds involving Batista, Cena, Angle, Christian, Jericho and Benjamin (hell, even Edge is fine) and it will be an extremely refreshing change for the show now that the title picture will change from what it has been for the last few years:

Benoit-Orton
HHH-RVD
HHH-Kane
HHH-Benoit
HHH-Batista
HHH-Orton
HHH-HBK
HHH-Benjamin (on RAW)
HHH-Goldberg
HHH-Nash :nono:
HHH-Steiner :nono:
I added a few to prove your point. It's really incredible when you look at it. The only feud not involving HHH in the title picture since mid-2002 was Benoit-Orton. :|

Londoner
06-16-2005, 11:46 PM
I added a few to prove your point. It's really incredible when you look at it. The only feud not involving HHH in the title picture since mid-2002 was Benoit-Orton. :|

And how long did that last before HHH got the title back?

Plus during that time, how many wrestlers got buried by HHH? I can remember two of them being Regal and Eugene....

Corkscrewed
06-17-2005, 01:36 AM
:lol: When you list it all out, it becomes even more staggering. :'(

M. Banana
06-17-2005, 01:40 AM
im not ferret btw

Nervous Ferret
06-17-2005, 09:53 AM
wait, I thought Miguel = Ferret. :?: :?: :?:no you dirty piece of corroded igneous rock streak marks :mad:, (or should I say teammate :shifty: )
He pretended to be me to get attention

Nervous Ferret
06-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Last edited by Somebody's Gotta Die : Yesterday at 09:57 AM.

you piece of shit, we'll never know because the forum cock is being gay<!-- / edit note -->

Nervous Ferret
06-17-2005, 09:55 AM
Nervous Ferret is a TPWW God (10,000+)

WHOA

Savio
06-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Whoa I thought this thread was titled "I shot my dad without even touching my penis"

Impact!
06-17-2005, 09:59 AM
well mister god iv'e got something to say to you.................rep me, pleasee, i..i've got references and everything :shifty:

Impact!
06-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Whoa I thought this thread was titled "I shot my dad while touching my penis"
:shifty:

Nervous Ferret
WAIT! Did Wee Gooner give my password out to like a bunch of people on the forum, or is that just him?

Savio
I added a few to prove your point. It's really incredible when you look at it. The only feud not involving HHH in the title picture since mid-2002 was Benoit-Orton. :|To be fair there was also Benoit-Kane

Nervous Ferret
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
but it was overshadowed by HHH/HBK HIAC :(

Impact!
but did anyone really think kane could win the title?

Savio
...but that wasn't even main event.

Impact!
06-17-2005, 10:05 AM
officially if Trips ain't in it, it ain't a main event

Savio
06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Eugene vs Trips was a mainevent at summerslam?

Impact!
06-17-2005, 10:23 AM
long answer yes with a maybe, short answer no with a but....

Somebody's Gotta Die
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
thanks douchebag, you just ruined half of the surprise...now I know someone big will get drafted....fucking ass.

I actually had it there originally, I think... I edited my post to add a comment or two... So f**k off, jacka$$...

Bischoff187
06-18-2005, 04:48 PM

As if they were going to draft Simon Dean...... Obviously it was going to be someone big...

Marcyo
06-18-2005, 04:51 PM
As if they were going to draft Simon Dean...... Obviously it was going to be someone big...

haha, you just OWNED him

Kane Knight
06-18-2005, 04:55 PM
I actually had it there originally, I think... I edited my post to add a comment or two... So f**k off, jacka$$...
You can say fuck and jackass, douchebag.

Nervous Ferret
06-18-2005, 04:56 PM
no Kane Knight, no.

Nervous Ferret
06-18-2005, 04:57 PM
However if we want to get technical he swhould have put "SmackDown Spoilers" in the title, but we're not all perfect.

M. Banana
06-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Last edited by Somebody's Gotta Die : Yesterday at 09:57 AM.

you piece of shit, we'll never know because the forum cock is being gay

The time itself is wrong but it still goes by like normal.

I.E: 5:00 on the forum clock + 5 minutes later will still be 5:05

M. Banana
06-18-2005, 05:07 PM
:foc: btw

Just John
06-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Im pretty sure that alot of people will back me up when I say that Angle was Smackdowns saving grace and Randy Orton won't take his place in terms of talent but he's a VERY good replacement from raw.

Nervous Ferret
06-19-2005, 03:45 AM
The time itself is wrong but it still goes by like normal.

I.E: 5:00 on the forum clock + 5 minutes later will still be 5:05WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

M. Banana
06-19-2005, 03:48 AM
u sir r fucken dum

Nervous Ferret
06-19-2005, 03:51 AM
you piece of shit the cock has changed its mind like 024=9745=25734728-42620462 times in the last week

Nervous Ferret
06-19-2005, 03:51 AM
that is why we will never know

Mr. Nerfect
06-19-2005, 04:19 AM
It seems very likely that Batista will end up on SmackDown! with Orton now, but I think they should avoid that (if Batista has the World Heavyweight Championship anyway).

On RAW right now you have two World Championships, with three singles Championship (not including the Women's Championship). That needs to change. A lot of people are expecting Chris Jericho or Christian to win the WWE Championship and take it to SmackDown! or for Batista, Edge or Triple H to take the World Heavyweight Championship over to the "blue show".

Maybe the WWE should try something different, though? I'd personally like to see Hardcore Holly get drafted over to RAW (have him team with Val Venis in the World Tag Team Division), and have Shelton Benjamin go over to SmackDown!, taking the IC Title with him, thus screwing over Muhammad Hassan who doesn't end up getting his title shot.

Around this time have Benoit win the US Title, and have Benjamin and Benoit have a unification match at The Great American Bash. It's nothing too amazing, but Benoit and Benjamin could bust out a MOTY candidate even if both men had an off-night.

Have Shawn Michaels (apart from his feud with Kurt Angle, and perhaps a fun match with John Cena, there isn't much for HBK on RAW), Rob Conway, Tajiri & The Hurricane join SD! as well. That goes over the draft limit, but you can have Conway lose a "Loser Leaves Town Match" to Sylvain Grenier via countout to send him SD! way.

So when all is said and done you get Triple H, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Batista, Edge, Christian, Chris Jericho, Kane, Muhammad Hassan, Chris Masters (give him Sergeant Slaughter as a manager to make his character slightly more interesting), Sylvain Grenier, Rosey & Viscera as the singles guys on RAW (I don't think I missed anyone) and The Undertaker, JBL, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, The Big Show, Carlito, Matt Morgan, Orlando Jordan, Rene Dupree, Mark Jindrak & Charlie Haas as the singles guys on SD!.

Next year The Big Show, Rey Mysterio and Kane are three people who I think the WWE should really consider trading. They could do it this year, and it seems they are preparing to with The Big Show and Rey Mysterio potentially finishing their programs, and Kane getting the better end of a deal with Sylvain Grenier in a big way on RAW.

M. Banana
06-19-2005, 04:24 AM
you're right