PDA

View Full Version : Slammiversary

The One
06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Well here we are, a little over 5 hours until TNA's 3 Year Anniversary show. With no TV deal, and basically no chance to hype this show, they did put forth their best efforts to make a god card, but it just might not be enough with no IMPACT to build it up. Who knows.

==========================================================
TNA's Slammiversary Card set to take place on Sunday June 19, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
King of the Mountain Match for the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Jarrett vs. Monty Brown vs. Abyss vs. Sean Waltman vs. A.J. Styles (c)

Triple Threat Match for the NWA-TNA X-Division Championship
Michael Shane (w/ Traci) vs. Chris Sabin (w/ Trinity) vs. Christopher Daniels (c)

NWA World's Tag Team Championship Match
Team Canada (Petey Williams & Eric Young) vs. The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)(c)

Samoa Joe (In his TNA debut) vs. Sonjay Dutt

6-Way X-Division Match
Elix Skipper vs. Amazing Red vs. Delirious vs. Zach Gowen vs. Shark Boy vs. Jarrelle Clark

America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) vs. 3 Live Kru (BG James & Konnan)

Ron Killings vs. The Outlaw

Lance Hoyt vs. Bobby Roode

Shocker vs. Alex Shelley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So with that out of that way, any guesses, or ideas. It should be noted that Raven is still "Suspended" for Evenflowing Larry Zbyszko twice in one of the better segments TNA has ever done. Which means that I am suspecting Raven to get involved in the Kinf og the Mountain match and start fueding again with A.J. Styles (Who I think will win tonight) and then set up for Raven to FINALLY win the World Title. I mean for the love of god do you all remember back on the weekly PPVs when Raven was the man. The peak of TNA's popularity came when it was the few month build up between Raven and Jarrett, but then they had to drop the ball and have Jarrett retain. Still it was because of that that we got Raven vs. Styles Ladder Match which was incredible. Anyway my point is I think soon Raven will fufill his destiny and hold a major World Championship again... (damn now I have to go back to '96 ECW tapes so I can see Raven in the correct fashion)

M. Banana
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
King of the Mountain Match for the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Jarrett vs. Monty Brown vs. Abyss vs. Sean Waltman vs. A.J. Styles (c)

God damnit..

M. Banana
06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
I didn't even know this PPV was coming up..

Haven't watched TNA in a while

The One
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
You havn't watch it because it hasn't been on the air. Their contract with FSN ran up and they thought they were going to sign with either Spike or WGN by now, but instead they have nothing.

James Steele
06-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Darts are overrated.

Mr. JL
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
If I don't end up going out tonight to celebrate with my army friends who are all going away tomorrow for the summer... then I'll probally order this Pay Per View. TNA needs all the buys it can get.

Without a TV deal I do not see how they can possibly run another PPV after this show. If they can't get a TV deal then they need to go do some house shows and get a strong following until they can find another spot on TV.

loopydate
06-20-2005, 04:02 PM
So, wait, Sean Waltman was the "Wild Card?" Weak.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Why on earth would they put X-Pac in the main event?! They were 100 times better off putting RAVEN in there.

By the way, I heard that it's expected that they will announce their tv deal tonight. TNA backed out of the WGN deal because WGN wanted them to pay to put on whatever show they wanted to put on Monday Night. Apparantly, they were in talks with other channels, and from what it seems...signing new stars, revamping the site, etc etc...they do have a deal or close to a deal with a channel.

Oh yeah, and Dusty is gone from TNA, so look for a new DOA apparantly.

The One
06-20-2005, 05:08 PM
No. Dusty is going to remain as the figure head DOA guy, but is no longer the head booker.

And is it just me or has Waltman gotten ALOT skinnier?

Mr. JL
06-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Nah, Dusty is gone from TNA completely now

The One
06-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Are you sure? I thought that he was going to stick around to just be on a TV Deal. Oh well, better off without him in my estimation.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 05:24 PM
No, he's completely gone now like JL said.

Innovator
06-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Prediction: Someone takes out Jarrett, Raven takes his place

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 05:25 PM
I read that somewhere...that Jarrett might not be in the match????

Mr. JL
06-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Its probally just a rumor/work so that people will actually buy the pay per view.

KingofOldSchool
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Actually I heard that Waltman is going to be taken out by Jarrett.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 07:17 PM
TNA doesn't exist anymore people. Stop making up cards.

LK
06-20-2005, 07:18 PM
TNA doesn't exist anymore people. Stop making up cards.
Couple of months and that will be true

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 07:46 PM
wow, Raven is back to being ECW style Raven..according to this free pre show

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
:eek: he is

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Fans are going nuts for him

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 07:48 PM
edit: nvmd, youre watching it now lol

Impact!
6-Way X-Division Match
Elix Skipper vs. Amazing Red vs. Delirious vs. Zach Gowen vs. Shark Boy vs. Jarrelle Clark

:rofl:

Loose Cannon
Jarrett says the Hardcore revival is a bunch of crap. NEW ANGLE

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 07:49 PM
wow, this is a smart thing TNA is doing, i gotta hand it to them

Impact!
06-20-2005, 07:49 PM
i wish i could order TNA ppv's in Aust, just for that raven thing

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
WTF is with them doing hott angles when they aren't on TV.

First S.E.X.

now this

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey, they put their heads together and

#1 Gave Pat the Simon Diamond character back and

#2 Gave a mouth piece to Trydent or whatever

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 07:57 PM
lol The fans who are in the TNA Chatroom are so retarded. "TNA IS THE BEST!!!!" "Can TNA be better than ECW guys? I think so" lololol

When I was there today, the real Jimmy Hart came in...b/c the mod stated it and whatnot...so anyhow, someone asked him about the TV deal, and he was under kayfabe saying "you never know...they say there might an announcement on that tonight." So, I do think they have something at the moment...and someone asked if there will be another Monday Night Wars again, and Hart said there will be.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Raven is in the KOTM match now. Jarrett is out.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 08:30 PM
someone post the results.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
OK, I'll do it

Six Man X Division Match
Zach Gowan vs. Delirious vs. Jerrelle Clark vs. The Amazing Red vs. "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. Shark Boy
The bell rings and here we go. Delirious starts off the match attacking a few people involved before going after Elix Skipper and Skipper knocking him out. Delirious kicks him in the gut and Skipper responds with a big kick of his own followed by two big side suplexes. Amazing Red gets the tag and Skipper takes him out with a shoulder block. Red follows that up with a monkey flip on Skipper, Skipper applies a boston crab, Red flips out of it , kicks Skipper in the gut and follows that up with a kick splash in the corner. Jerrelle Clark gets the tag and he takes out Red with a quick kick, but misses a headstand springboard. Red hits a huricanranna on Clark followed by a big spin kick. Zach Gowan tags himself in and misses a leg drop off the top rope. Shark Boy gets the tag and he gives Gowan a big dropkick. Shark Boy hits a reverse neckbreaker on Gowan and only gets a two count. Shark Boy gets Gowan in the corner and hits a few punches, Gowan pushes him off and hits an inverted DDT on Shark Boy. Skipper tags himself in and Shark Boy clotheslines him to the outside. Clark hits a springboard moonsault off the top rope and takes out both Skipper and Shark Boy.

Amazing Red follows that up with a big corkscrew moonsault on Clark, Skipper and Shark Boy on the outside. In the ring, Delirious cut off Gowan up on the top rope. Red comes and he teams with Clark, but Skipper and Shark Boy get involved and they all tumble down into the tower of doom. Gowan hits a big moonsault on Clark after this, covers, but only gets a two count. Shark Boy dumps Gowan to the outside, but Skipper grabs Shark Boy and takes him out. Skipper covers, but Red breaks it up and takes him out going for the cover, but that gets broken up by Clark. Clark gives Red a huge powerbomb, covers, but Delirious breaks it up. Delirious gives Clark a big backbreaker and hits a running knee in the corner on what appeared to be Skipper. Shark Boy follows this up with a Deep Sea Drop from the corner on Delirious, covers and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Shark Boy

- Backstage, Abyss is shown preparing for the King of the Mountain Match later tonight for the NWA World Title.

- Backstage, Shane Douglas is with Shocker. Shocker said he came to TNA to prove he is the greatest Mexican luchadore alive today. Alex Shelley walks up and said he can wrestle lucha libre, MMA, japanese or American style wrestling. Shelley challenged Shocker to bring whatever he wanted tonight. Shocker ran down Shelley in spanish.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Alex Shelley vs. Shocker

The match starts with both locking up and exchanging holds. Shocker gets in a few arm drags on Shelley and then Shelley leaves the ring to collect himself. Shelley comes back in, both lock up and Shocker hits a big chest chop on him. Shelley leaps over Shocker, but Shocker falls down on his chest and gets a pin, but only gets a two count. Shelley quickly breaks this up and appears to be frustrated. Shelley then gets down on his knees and kisses the boots of Shocker. Shocker looks confused when Shelley gets in a big right hand on him. Shelley takes out Shocker with a shoulder block, but Shocker responds with a drop toe hold and a big kick to the head. Shocker misses a splash over the ropes, but follows it up with a head scissors take over on Shelley. Shelley avoids a baseball slide from Shocker and knocks him to the outside. Shelley uses the ropes to leap to the outside, but Shocker moves out of the way. Shocker follows that up with a big dropkick on the concrete around the ring off the mats. Shocker goes for a moonsault, but Shelley gets his knees up.

They show a replay of that moonsault and how Shelley's knees connected with Shocker's ribs. Back live, Shelley hits Shocker with a russian leg sweep, gets into a pinfall, Shelley breaks the pinfall and then locks on a body submission. Shelley hits a quick suplex on Shocker for a two count. Shelley gives Shocker a scoop slam, goes up to the top, jumps, but Shocker takes him out in mid-air with a huge dropkick. Shelley rolls to the outside holding his ribs in pain. Shocker dives through the second rope and takes out Shelley on the outside. Shelley gets up on the ring apron and Shocker gets in a quick right. When Shocker tries to bring Shelley in, Shelley flips over the top of Shocker and gets in a small package for a two count. Shocker attempts a roll-up from the corner on Shelley, but Shelley counters into a dropkick to the face. Shocker hits a drop toe hold on Shelley, but Shelley counters that into another pinfall for a two count. Shelley gets in an elbow on Shocker. Shocker attempts a suplex on Shelley, but Shelley counters that into another nearfall for a two count. Shelley kicks Shocker on the back with force. Shelley charges at Shocker in the corner with both knees. Shelley goes for a tornado DDT, but Shocker counters that into a pinfall for the three count!

Winner: Shocker

- #5 in the Greatest Moments in TNA History: AJ Styles winning the NWA World Title for the first time in June of 2003 by defeating Jeff Jarrett.

- Backstage, Shane Douglas was with the 3 Live Kru. Konnan and Killings question where BG James' loyalty has been with the Kru lately. James says he may have done a few things in the past that they may question, but says they are family and his actions tonight will speak louder than words. He asks both to trust him and they "knuckle up."

- A video package runs hyping The Outlaw vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings match tonight. That match is up next.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Road Dogg is turning. I hope

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
edit:

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 08:54 PM
that's ok, I got it. :cool:

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 08:57 PM
edit:

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 08:57 PM
that's ok, I got it. :cool:
oops, sorry...I didn't see your post

Alrighty then.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:00 PM
The Outlaw vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings

The match starts with both locking up and Outlaw backing Killings to the corner. They lock up again and exchange a few wrist holds. Outlaw gets in an elbow on Killings and then applies a headlock. Outlaw takes out Killings in the middle of the ring with a quick shoulder block. Outlaw kicks Killings in the face, but Killings fires back with a big head scissors take down. Outlaw fights back with some hard rights in the corner. Outlaw kicks Killings to the ground in the corner. When Outlaw gets in the referees faces, Killings flips up to the top, Outlaw turns around and Killings hits a big dropkick from the top. Outlaw responds with a low blow on Killings with the referee not looking. Outlaw misses a splash in the corner on Killings and Killings gives him a few hard rights. Killings nails Outlaw's head off the post and went to kick him off the ring apron, but Outlaw jumped off to avoid it and low blowed him yet again. Outlaw comes back in and Killings gets kicked off. Outlaw nails Killings' head off the steel steps and rolls in and out of the ring to break the referees count.

The fans then hold up a steel chair at ringside and Killings nails Outlaw's head off of it. Back in the ring, Outlaw finds a way to fight back and apply a neck submission on Killings. Killings attempts a comeback, but Outlaw cuts him off. Outlaw gives Killings a scoop slam and taunts at the crowd. Outlaw gets up on the top, jumps, but Killings gets up his boots as Outlaw comes crashing down. Killings fights back with some hard rights followed by a big flying forearm. Killings misses the axe kick on Outlaw and Outlaw comes back with the Fameasser. Outlaw goes for the jumping reverse DDT on Killings, but Killings counters that into a pinfall for a three count!

Winner: Ron "The Truth" Killings

After the match, a frustrated Outlaw takes out Killings with a clothesline. Outlaw gives Killings the jumping reverse neckbreaker and then brings in a steel chair. BG James hits the ring and takes away the chair from Outlaw. A "NEW AGE OUTLAWS" chant starts up as the two stare each other down. Outlaw turns his back to James and dares him to knock him out with the steel chair. Konnan hits the ring and attacks Outlaw from behind, dumping him to the outside. Konnan taunts at Outlaw as he walks up the ramp. Back in the ring, James is arguing with Konnan. Killings broke it up and they left.

- #4 in the Greatest Moments in TNA History: Raven debuting in TNA in January of 2004, attacking Jeff Jarrett.

- Backstage, Shane Douglas is with Team Canada. Bobby Roode calls out Lance Hoyt and tells him to get prepared to get Canadianized. Petey Williams calls out The Naturals and says the only thing "natural" about them is that their losing streak will start tonight when they loose the NWA World Tag Team Titles. Scott D'Amore said it doesn't matter what legendary advisor The Naturals bring in and that he is a classic ring general.

- A video package runs focusing on Team Canada. Following this up is Team Canada's victory over America's Most Wanted to earn a shot at the NWA Tag Team Titles tonight at Slammiversary against champions The Naturals. That match is up next.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:01 PM
god dammit, still not turn.

wait, why do I even care when I can't watch TNA anyway. haha

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Apparantly now you can. Mike Tenay said during a match up that iMPACT! will be on TNAWrestling.com on Friday.

Talk about lame and gay.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
lol what?

Internet broadcast. ridiculous

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Yup, but apparantly their TV deal is "in the works." They've been saying that shit for like 3 weeks now...they better do something fast or they'll lose money and fans.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:22 PM
NWA World Tag Team Championship Match

The Naturals (c's) vs. Team Canada (Williams & Young)

The bell rings and we start off with Eric Young and Chase Stevens. Young applies a quick headlock into a pinfall for a two count. Stevens reverses out of it and Young responds with a kick to the gut and quick take down. Stevens throws Young to the mat quickly. Young and Stevens exchange a few punches, lock up and Young backs Stevens into the corner. Both slap each other and exchange a few more punches and slaps. Andy Douglas gets the tag and The Naturals double-team Young. Petey Williams gets the tag and Douglas takes him out with a few arm drags. Douglas lifts Williams in the air and throws him back down face first. Douglas applies a mid-air submission using Williams' legs. The Naturals attempt the Natural Disaster, but Williams pushes Douglas away and puts Young on his shoulders. Young comes down, but Stevens clotheslines Williams, taking down Young in the process. Young lands on his leg awkwardly, but it was a trick to allow Stevens to get dumped to the outside and distract the referee as D'Amore and A-1 get in some cheap shots on Stevens. Williams throws Stevens back in the ring and Young picks him up, proping him up in the corner upside down. Williams stands up on him and does the "Oh Canada!" taunt.

Young gets the tag and Williams sets up Stevens, allowing Young to drop the leg for a two count. Stevens fights back against Young, but Young puts Stevens in the corner and Williams gets the tag. Teney puts over the quick tags by Team Canada during the match. Young gets tagged in, works on the back of Stevens, Williams gets tagged in and does the same, Young gets tagged in, Williams throws Stevens back and Young hits a big leg drop for a close two count. Young applies a headlock on Stevens as Douglas looks for a tag. Stevens gets back on his feet, but Young stops any type of offense by taking out Stevens and tagging in Williams. Williams taunts at Andy Douglas and then puts Stevens on the second rope, allowing D'Amore to get in a few cheap shots as well as A-1. Williams chokes Stevens with his boot as D'Amore taunts from the outside. Williams puts Stevens neck on the ring apron and Williams springboards over the top rope, hitting a big leg drop! Williams covers, but only gets a two count. Williams nails Stevens off the corner and Young gets the tag. Stevens fights back with some punches, but Young pulls down the second rope and Stevens falls to the outside. A-1 chokes Stevens with his boot and D'Amore launches Stevens into the steel steps.

Stevens gets put back in the ring and Williams works on Stevens in the corner. Young, the legal man, gets in a few punches on Stevens. Stevens fights back knocking out Williams and Young. A-1 trips up Stevens and Douglas attacks A-1 to break it up. Stevens gets free, but Douglas runs back and can't make the tag. Stevens breaks through again and Douglas gets the hot tag. Douglas takes out Young with a flying knee and a full nelson backbreaker on Williams for a two count. Young drops Douglas' head on the top rope and Williams follows that up with a Sharpshooter. Stevens takes out Young, breaks the Sharpshooter up, lifts up Williams and Williams counters that into a big spike DDT! Douglas hits a german suplex on Williams for a two count. Douglas clotheslines Young to the outside. In the ring, Stevens and Williams exchange punches. Stevens gets Williams up on his shoulders, Douglas jumps off the top and powers Williams down with force. Douglas covers, but only gets a two count. Stevens suplexes Young back in, Douglas catches him and they hit the Natural Disaster. Douglas covers, but Williams breaks it up. Williams takes out Stevens with a side russian leg sweep, but Douglas gives him an inverted atomic drop. A-1 distracts Douglas, Williams goes for the Canadian Destroyer, Douglas breaks it up, A-1 nails Douglas with a hockey stick shot, Williams gets Douglas ready for the Canadian Destroyer, but Stevens hits the ring and knocks out Williams with Jimmy Hart's megaphone! Jimmy Hart is The Naturals new advisor. Douglas covers Williams and gets the pinfall!

Winners & STILL NWA World Tag Team Champions: The Naturals

After the match, Team Canada shows their frustration in the ring including Petey Williams whose nose is bleeding from the megaphone shot from Stevens.

- #3 in the Greatest Moments in TNA History: The Lockdown PPV with some high spots including Trinity and Jeff Hardy.

- Backstage, Shane Douglas is with Sean Waltman. He asks how he got his spot in the King of the Mountain Match tonight. Waltman said he is a hell of a backstage politician, but says tonight their will be no unity for him to fall back on as he gets a shot at the NWA World Title. Waltman said tonight he is a lone wolf and he will capture the title.

- Out next is Sonjay Dutt for our next match.

Innovator
06-20-2005, 09:35 PM
CMON RAVEN! DESTINY TIME BABY!

Innovator needs some new pics to work with

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Sonjay Dutt vs. Samoa Joe

Before the match, Tenay puts over Samoa Joe's reigns in Ring of Honor including his current reign as the ROH Pure Champion. The match starts with Joe getting in some kick quicks on Dutt and pushing him into the corner numerous times. Joe fights off a few more attacks from Dutt including a dropkick and shoulder charge. Dutt finally kicks Joe into the corner, but when Dutt charges at him he lifts him in the air and plants him back down with huge force! Joe gives Dutt a snapmare and drops a knee off the ropes. A loud "JOE" chant starts up as he covers Dutt for a two count. Joe sends Dutt into the corner and hits a few kicks to the gut. Joe gives Dutt the face wash in the corner with his boot and follows that up with a huge running knee. Joe gives Dutt a hard right, Dutt fights back with some chops to the chest, but Joe follows that up with another hard right. Dutt goes off the ropes, but Joe hits a big side kick to his legs tripping him up! Joe then drops his body on Dutt, covers, but only gets a two count. Joe chops Dutt a few times in the corner, charges, goes through the second rope when Dutt moves and Dutt follows that up with a kick to the face knocking Joe off the ring apron. Dutt leaps over the top rope and takes out Joe.

Dutt leaps back into the ring, but Joe catches him. Dutt comes back down and gets in a few kicks on Joe. Dutt goes to the ring apron, springboards off the top rope and hits a big dropkick on Joe for a two count. Dutt hits a small splash on Joe in the corner and follows that up with a kick to the back of the head. Dutt hits a splash off the top rope on Joe for another two count. Dutt goes for a moonsault, but Joe moves and Dutt lands on his feet. Dutt charges and Joe gives him a huge powerslam for a two count. Joe puts Dutt up on the top turnbuckle and gets in a few forearms. Joe goes for a wild right hand, but Dutt moves. Joe then hits a big kick to Dutt's head, lifts Dutt onto his shoulders and hits the muscle buster! Joe applies a rear-naked choke submission on Dutt quickly after this and Dutt has no choice but to tap out. Very solid debut for Joe in TNA.

Winner: Samoa Joe

- At ringside, Mike Tenay & Don West hype Bound for Glory on October 23, TNA's new "WrestleMania" every year. They also hype No Surrender next month on July 17 as well.

- A video promo runs with Raven talking about taking part in the King of the Mountain Match tonight. He notes that he would rather huge a suicide bomber than be those who take part in this match tonight. He said only he has the power to leave his opponents with great losses. Raven says he is a human cancer and the only way to stop him is to kill the host. He doesn't feel his opponents tonight are strong enough to go to the lengths he will. Raven said tonight he will at last fulfill his destiny...quote the Raven, future NWA World Heavyweight Champion, nevermore.

- Team Canada's music hits and out comes Bobby Roode with Scott D'Amore to start the next match.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2005, 09:49 PM
alright PullMyFinger. You can take over if you want. Need to get off for a little

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 09:50 PM
sure.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Bobby Roode vs. Lance Hoyt

Good back and forth start with Roode working over Hoyt to get the upper hand. Hoyt came back with a big powerslam off the top rope before nailing a chokeslam for a near fall as D'Amore tried to interfere. Roode fought back, stomping away on Hoyt. D'Amore tried to interfere again which distracted the referee and set up Hoyt's pin on Roode after a clothesline. D'Amore went for a moonsault, but Hoyt moved and then gave Roode a big boot. The crowd chanted for Hoyt as he pulled the back of D'Amore's tights in order to keep him in the ring, then chokeslammed him and hit a moonsault for good measure, as the crowd chanted "Na, na, na, na....goodbye" as D'Amore left on a stretcher.

Your winner: Lance Hoyt

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
America's Most Wanted vs 3LK (BG James & Konnan)

Konnan and Harris started out with Konnan cleaning house on AMW before being hit with a huge double axehandle from Storm. He came off the top again but landed on Konnan's boot. BG James entered the ring but walked into a superkick from Storm before being nailed left and right with punches and kicks.

Storm hit a sweet twisting inverted DDT on James for a two count before reverting back to a series of left and right hands. The Outlaw came to the ringside area and began brawling with Konnan as James was double teamed by AMW. With Konnan on the outside, AMW hit James with the Death Sentence for the win.

Your winners: America's Most Wanted

A video package detailing the history with Chris Sabin, Michael Shane, Tracy and Trinity airs.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 10:37 PM
X Division Title Match: Christopher Daniels vs Chris Sabin vs Michael Shane

Match started with all three began the match brawling in the ring. Sabin hit a dropkick on Shane before Daniels dropkicked Sabin. Sabin went after Shane but Daniels attacked him, only for Shane to powerbomb Daniels. Great action! Sabin hit a Tiger Bomb on Daniels, leaving him laid out, leaving Shane and Sabin to brawl. Daniels tossed Shane over the top, causing him to land on Sabin who was hanging from the ropes. Daniels hit a split legged moonsault to the outside.

Shane hit an overhead suplex on Sabin for a nearfall before following it up with a springboard legdrop. Sabin nailed Shane with a tornado DDT, kicking Daniels in the process. Sabin dropkicked Daniels out of the ring before hitting him with a dive to the outside. Tracy Brooks and Trinity each tripped their respective opponents up, leading to a catfight in the ring.Daniels grabbed Trinity for Angel’s Wings. Sabin could have saved her but hit his 'Future Shock' move on Shane instead, pinning him as a result.

Daniels got several near falls on Sabin before locking in a submission hold. Sabin escaped and hit a bulldog for a near fall. Daniels went for the Best Moonsault Ever. Sabin kicked up at the last moment. Daniels the hit the Angel’s Wings for the pin.

Your winner and still X Division Champion: Christopher Daniels

Innovator
06-20-2005, 10:53 PM
DESTINY FULFILLED!

WINNER AND NEW NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:

RAVEN!!!!!!!!!

Savio
06-20-2005, 10:55 PM
is this his first time?

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 10:59 PM
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 11:03 PM
King of the Mountain Match: Monty Brown vs Abyss vs Sean Waltman vs Raven vs AJ Styles

That's the order they came out in to get things underway. A lengthy introduction delays the start. The rules are that a competitor has to pin one of his opponents, who is then locked in a penalty box for 2 minutes. Once you have defeated an opponent, your goal is to hang the belt above the ring after climbing a ladder. Whoever does that first will be the winner, and NWA World Champion.

Brown hit the pounce on Raven early and got a pin.Waltman got a near count on Brown as Abyss and Styles battled on the outside. Raven got out of the box but Brown suplexed him before powerbombing Waltman. Styles hit a flying forearm on Brown, who in return hit the Pounce on the champ. Styles hit an enziguiri on Abyss, who went to the floor. Waltman followed Styles up with chair shots to Abyss and laid him out on a table. Styles hit a Spiral Tap onto the table then pinned Abyss, sending him to the box (these rules are so confusing).

Brown and Raven brawled on the outside, throwing each other into the guardrail. Raven got back in the ring and stapled Waltman in the head. Styles climbed to the top of the ladder where Abyss pushed it over, sending Styles through a table. Abyss tried to climb the ladder but was met by another Pounce by Brown, putting Abyss through a table. Raven hit a DDT on Brown, then with carnage around him, climbed the ladder and placed the belt, hanging it and winning the title.

Your winner and new NWA Champion: Raven

Hugely popular decision with the live crowd, who chanted his name as he made posed with the belt as the camera showed his opponents laid out and in shock from Raven's win as the show went off the air!

Thanks for joining us with our coverage

Savio
06-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Awww I wish Waltmen won.

PullMyFinger
06-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Awww I wish Waltmen won.
That would've been TNA publically admitting that they're done.

SammyG
06-20-2005, 11:22 PM
QUOTE THE RAVEN, NEVERMORE

Innovator
06-20-2005, 11:24 PM
"Quote the Raven, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Nevermore"

AareDub
06-20-2005, 11:25 PM
The whole time they have a TV deal Jarrett keeps the damn title. Now that nobody is going to watch they do the smartest thing they've ever done.

PureHatred
06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
And notice that Jarrett wrote himself out of the match so as to avoid losing on two consecutive PPV's.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it really does seem that JJ makes Trips look like the prverbial locker-rrom leader.

weather vane
06-20-2005, 11:46 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! RAVENNNN!

Mr. JL
06-21-2005, 02:28 AM
Great, now if they only did this two years ago instead of now... ending AJ's pathetic month title reign TNA would be in good condition.

Mr. JL
06-21-2005, 02:28 AM
but still

RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbed316
06-21-2005, 11:10 AM
http://www.tnawrestling.com/replays/gallery/12.jpg

:D:'(:D

Mike the Metal Ed
06-21-2005, 01:51 PM
RAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVENRAVEN

http://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/love.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/love.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/love.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/love.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/love.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/heart.gif