PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Hassan!!

Schoenauer
06-20-2005, 11:37 PM
I must say that recently, Hassan's gimmick is starting to grow on me, and I'm enjoying his character. He could end up holding the IC title one day... maybe he'll win it at Summerslam if Vince decides that the IC title needs somebody new... unless Haas is drafted to RAW and it goes to him.

The CyNick
06-20-2005, 11:47 PM
I actually think he should win the IC title at Vengeance.

They could even consider having Shelton drop the IC title to Hassan and then have Benjamin jump to SD. Shelton could either win the US title there, or maybe even make the jump to World Title level.

But yeah Hassan should get the IC title and hold it for a while. Only problem is that they dont have a lot of mid level babyfaces that I could see challenging Hassan.

PureHatred
06-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Just recently? Hassan has been genius from the get-go.

My only disappointment is that he hasn't exactly been the goods in the ring yet.

Schoenauer
06-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Heh, who wants to be insane and vote no on this poll? It's a flawless victory for Hassan!

SammyG
06-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Noob. Hassan is pure gold. His gimmick is working perfectly, I hope he wins the title. I hate wathing wrestling with friends and shit, and they are like, FUCK YOU TERRORIST, BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE TERRORIST. It's so annoying!

Schoenauer
06-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Hassan terrorized nobody... now how would Daivari say something like that in his mic shouting skills?

SammyG
06-21-2005, 01:32 AM
HALOUM AHBAR AMEN AIJKLAN TERRORIZAKLAN KANENAN AILAH MUHAMMAD HASSAN!!!!

Gouda
06-21-2005, 01:47 AM
Daivari = Best mic worker in the WWE.

SammyG
06-21-2005, 02:02 AM
Daivari = Best mic worker in the WWE.

:yes: :yes: :yes: He miiight be a little better than Matt Morgan i guess :p

Marcyo
06-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Muhammad Hassan rules. He's greatness on the mic, and will improve in the ring. :y:

Pete13
06-21-2005, 11:20 AM
he's also influenced by great matches like Rock/Austin WMX7, so maybe he could contribute in bringing back some of the excitment.
Yes for Muhammad Hassan. :y:

SuperSlim
06-21-2005, 11:56 AM
he'll improve in the ring

Chavo Classic
06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
I don't think he's been allowed to showcase his full abilities in the ring yet. Give him a feud with Christian and watch him fly...

PureHatred
06-21-2005, 12:17 PM
HALOUM AHBAR AMEN AIJKLAN TERRORIZAKLAN KANENAN AILAH MUHAMMAD HASSAN!!!!

den1982?

PureHatred
06-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't think he's been allowed to showcase his full abilities in the ring yet. Give him a feud with Christian and watch him fly...

???

You're wrong. The guy has been put in the ring with HBK and Shelton Benjamin, two guys who consistently make their opponents look like gold, and the matches were fairly bleah. Hassan is extremely green and while I think he'll improve, his struggles have nothing to do with him being 'held down.'

The WWE doesn't screw up everybody.

Deceit
06-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Hassan = RATINGS

Chavo Classic
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM
???

You're wrong. The guy has been put in the ring with HBK and Shelton Benjamin, two guys who consistently make their opponents look like gold, and the matches were fairly bleah. Hassan is extremely green and while I think he'll improve, his struggles have nothing to do with him being 'held down.'

The WWE doesn't screw up everybody.

Who said anything about being screwed up? I simply said that Hassan needs more time in the ring wearing tights rather than his suit and doing promos.

And as for the program with HBK, didn't that involve a whole lot of Hogan?

PureHatred
06-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Who said anything about being screwed up? I simply said that Hassan needs more time in the ring wearing tights rather than his suit and doing promos.

And as for the program with HBK, didn't that involve a whole lot of Hogan?

I thought you meant that Hassan had been held down by the WWE bookers who tone down the midcarders to make the main eventers look good.

And Hassan was in the ring with HBK plenty.

I think we're agreeing on this for the most part.

Cool King
06-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Muhammad Hassan rules. He's greatness on the mic, and will improve in the ring. :y:

Yeah I agree with everything you said but I don't think he needs to improve in the ring,Marcyo.

The CyNick
06-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I would say Hassan is terrible in the ring, but really, what does that matter anyway?

M. Banana
06-21-2005, 08:11 PM
I like Hassan all around.

Excuse me while i go piss Dr Pepper

PorkSoda
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Muhammed is great. He can sure piss off a crowd because of his gimmick right now. I like his in ring work as well.

Who's that ring announcer that calls him MOOhammed Hussan?

blake639raw
06-21-2005, 08:33 PM
I would say Hassan is terrible in the ring, but really, what does that matter anyway?
I wouldn't say he's TERRIBLE. Not the best, not he isn't too terribly bad.

Hired Hitman
06-21-2005, 10:00 PM
The only thing I don't like about him is sometimes he says things that aren't true, I know he's a Heel and has to get the crowd to hate him, He got the crowd to hate him by telling the truth and I liked that, America can never admit to their own mistakes. :cool:

Scarface
06-22-2005, 04:18 AM
I hate the cheap heat gimmick. Don't dislike the wrestler though. Good on the mike and ok in the ring.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
06-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Noob. Hassan is pure gold. His gimmick is working perfectly, I hope he wins the title. I hate wathing wrestling with friends and shit, and they are like, FUCK YOU TERRORIST, BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE TERRORIST. It's so annoying!

You have some stupid friends.

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 06:43 AM
I thought you meant that Hassan had been held down by the WWE bookers who tone down the midcarders to make the main eventers look good.

Nah, I think he's in a similar situation to Nova/Simon Dean. We all know Nova is a superstar in the ring and can pull off some amazing stuff but he is being restricted in the ring by his gimmick and the manner in which he's being pushed. It's the same with Hassan. Although he's yet to prove himself in the ring (and some might say he's very green because of this) i'd like to imagine he's pretty competent, but he's not been allowed to show us this yet because his gimmick restricts him to a few promos and scuffles with the likes of Lawler and HBK.

egoslam
06-22-2005, 07:54 AM
So WTF was up with him loosing his "undefeated streak"? Especially if Jericho and Christian were going to lay a beat down on Cena anyway. Why not have them come down DURING the match, and have it end in DQ instead of squashing Hassan like that for no aparent reason. Like Cena needed to get over more by squashing a mid-carder.

Tiken
06-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Hussan has potential, but needs a serious push. Not like what he got though on monday.

Londoner
06-22-2005, 04:58 PM
One thing i like about Hassan is his finisher, he needs to improve and has the potential to do so i would say.It's all a matter of whether the WWE will bury him befor ehe has the chance to though.