PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles went from winning the NWA Title one month to...*IMPACT Spoilers, I guess*

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Jobbing out the title the next PPV all the way to wrestling X-Pac at the next PPV.

TNA iMPACT! spoilers for the next four weeks, acccording to PWInsider.com and Richard Trionfo (these episodes will air on www.TNAWrestling.com):

*Michael Shane pinned James Storm after Alex Shelley interfered. Tracy Brooks and Chris Harris were sent to the back during the match.

*Shark Boy pinned David Young with a rollup.

*Samoa Joe defeated Delirious with a choke.

*TNA X-Division champion Christopher Daniels forced Elix Skipper to tap out with a Koji Klutch.

*NWA champion Raven cut a promo inside the ring. The returning Jim Mitchell came out and they go back and forth. Abyss attacks Raven and is now managed by Mitchell.

*Sean Waltman pinned Sonjay Dutt with the X-Factor.

*Lance Hoyt pinned Eric Young with a big boot. Team Canada attacked Hoyt and the Naturals (no Jimmy Hart) made the save.

*Abyss pinned Sonny Siaki (with Apollo). Raven attacked Abyss.

*They announced the main event for the No Surrender PPV on 7/17 will be NWA champion Raven vs. Abyss in a double dog collar match, no surrender, must be a winner.

*America's Most Wanted defeated Simon Diamond & Tryan. James Storm pinned Diamond with a superkick.

*AJ Styles pinned Alex Shelley with the Styles Clash. Shelley was bleeding from the nose.

*Chris Sabin pinned David Young. Samoa Joe attacked Sabin after the match, to set up a PPV bout for No Surrender.

*Zach Gowan fought Mikey Batts went to a no contest when Jeff Jarrett hit the ring and hit Gowan with a guitar.

*Samoa Joe defeated Elix Skipper and Shark Boy in a Three-Way when Joe choked out Shark Boy.

*NWA Tag Team champions The Naturals and Lance Hoyt defeated Team Canada when Hoyt pinned Bobby Rude.

*Petey Williams pinned The Amazing Red with the Canadian Destroyer. Christopher Daniels was at ringside doing commentary and will be defending against Williams at the July PPV.

*Abyss pinned Cassidy Riley. Raven attacked Abyss and they brawled.

*They announced Sean Waltman vs. AJ Styles with Jerry Lynn as the special referee at No Surrender.

*Trytan & Simon Diamond defeated Sonny Siaki & Apollo when Trytan pinned Apollo with a T3.

*The Outlaw and Monty Brown fought Konnan and Ron Killings to a no contest when the referee threw the match out due to excessive brawling. They announced a rematch for the PPV.

*Petey Williams and Eric Young defeated TNA X-Division champion Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe when Williams pinned Daniels. Joe brawled to the back with Sabin.

*Shocker pinned Sonjay Dutt with a rollup.

*A-1 and Bobby Rude defeated AJ Styles and Sean Waltman after Waltman accidentally kicked Styles, setting him up for Rude's Northern Lariat. Jerry Lynn tried to separate Waltman and Styles as they argued.

This was the final show prior to the 7/22 No Surrender PPV, which will feature:

*NWA champion Raven vs. Abyss - Dog Collar Match, No Surrender, There Must Be A Winner

*AJ Styles vs. Sean Waltman with Jerry Lynn as the special referee

*TNA X-Division champion Christopher Daniels vs. Petey Williams

*Ron Killings & Konnan vs. The Outlaw & Monty Brown

*Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe

Credit: PWInsider.com

PureHatred
06-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Is JJ shit-canning the company whilst staying away so as to claim that no one will watch if he's not the champ?

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Then why put Raven at the top?

Why not put someone the fans don't care about?

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Don't get me wrong, I still think it's ashite move.

PureHatred
06-22-2005, 11:35 PM
JJ went to the writers and asked if they'd put the belt on someone no one cared about.

They said. "We tried that already. Why do you think YOU were champ for so long?"

BA-ZING!

Kane Knight
06-22-2005, 11:42 PM
JJ went to the writers and asked if they'd put the belt on someone no one cared about.

They said. "We tried that already. Why do you think YOU were champ for so long?"

BA-ZING!
For a brief moment, the cosmos stood still, generating the unlikely conditions for Universal absolute zero. In that split second amongst infinity, Hell flash froze, causing me to feel sorry for Jarrett.

Moment's over. :cool:

Mr. JL
06-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Will they just align BG James with the Outlaw already! This story line hads been going on for about 4 months now and the highlight so far has been when Konnan threw his shoe at the Outlaw.

PullMyFinger
06-23-2005, 12:55 AM
Will they just align BG James with the Outlaw already! This story line hads been going on for about 4 months now and the highlight so far has been when Konnan threw his shoe at the Outlaw.
that's sad if it's the highlight.

mike627
06-23-2005, 01:03 AM

BA-ZING! :rofl:

Batsu
06-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Is JJ shit-canning the company whilst staying away so as to claim that no one will watch if he's not the champ?

Seriously.

I mean, with no TV deal, and people that have actually watched IMPACT! wanting to see it again...they really are in trouble.

But while I don't mind Raven as champ (I wish it would have happened months ago), whose bag did AJ crap in to get the title jobbed so quickly...and as the original post says...drop down to an X-Pac match at a PPV.

I'm surprised the fans at TNA events still don't chant "X-Pac Sucks" at him...or at least, I haven't heard it.

Shaggy
06-23-2005, 08:11 AM
The only problem I have with the whole Impact now being online is....Is it gonna be downloadable? or do you have to watch it in between that certain time online to see it. Because its gonna piss me off if thats so because Im usually gone when Impact comes on and I have to record it or watch the encore late saturday night, and since im not gonna be at home all weekend I wont be able to see it.

Damn TNA...hurry up and be on tv once more so I can finally watch it.

As for the matches for the ppv. It seems that maybe Zach Gowen Vs Jarrett might be added. That is only a guess from the guitar show part that was said.

LK
06-23-2005, 09:01 AM
*NWA champion Raven vs. Abyss - Dog Collar Match, No Surrender, There Must Be A Winner

*AJ Styles vs. Sean Waltman with Jerry Lynn as the special referee

*Ron Killings & Konnan vs. The Outlaw & Monty Brown

*Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: This could be a very bad event

SuperSlim
06-23-2005, 09:32 AM
a match stopped for excessive brawling? setting up a PPV match up? where do they come up with these ideas?

Konnan's new move, he takes off his shoe and throws it at his opponent. :nono:

Man what the blue world is goin on with TNA? They used to b e at elast decent. Now it's just rushin this and rushin that and doin nothing with other things.

LK
06-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah AJ has been really fucked over by TNA. Worst thing is that I bet loses to Mr Waltman.

The One
06-23-2005, 04:08 PM
I don't mind Waltman's work latly. I don't know why, but something lit a fire under his ass and he ahs been doing some good matches with TNA recently. So I look forward to see him and Styles. Plus Lynn is a god, and if he does ANYTHING in the match I will wet myself like a girl at a New Kids on the Block concert. And as for the Raven vs. Abyss thing, eh, that isn't too bad. Abyss isn't bad for a big guy, and him and Raven might do some interesting things. The Sabin/Joe match I am VERY much looking forward to. Oddly enough, due to the length that they are dragging this Outlaw/James thing on I am bored with Gunn. (Please contain your shock) Other then that, they throw in some random meaningless matches, which they always do, and you have a decent PPV. I would say better then WWE's PPVs recently, but ONS put me in my place and made me shut the fuck up. So...eh...no where to go with this.

SuperSlim
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM
bored with Billy Gunn... you :eek:

The One
06-23-2005, 04:21 PM
I said contain you shock! :mad: No it's true. Not only is it being dragged out, but now 3...THREE times they have done the thing where Konnan and Killings are walking to the back in one direction and Outlaw is walking in the other direction and James is sitting in the middle of the ring. Three mother fucking times doing the exact same thing. It's not 3LK or Outlaw's fault, it's piss poor writing. On a side note, I think it's funny that currently both The Outlaw and BG James are teaming together in 6 or 7 indy feds around America, yet on TNA they don't get along totally.... :shifty:

Corkscrewed
06-23-2005, 04:27 PM
wow... so that's how you treat your #1 prospect eh? The guy you signed to a big long term deal? The guy who swore to be All-TNA All the Time?

Maybe they're trying to get him to leave. :shifty:

SuperSlim
06-23-2005, 04:47 PM
I want to see the Outlaws... one more time. even if now it may suck.

Innovator
06-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Even though he has in own variation of heat named after him, Waltman is making a comeback. He's been putting on good matches. I could see that they were going to go with AJ vs. Waltman when Waltman was helping AJ during the King of the Mountain match then double crossed him.

Also Jarrett is probably going to face Jeff Hardy.

No one really cares about the Outlaws anymore, well not so much that we need 4 months worth of teasers. Willie Revolver has been in the same gimmick since 98. BG is also better off with Konnan and Killings

LK
06-23-2005, 05:07 PM
I can't get over this whole idea of Konnan taking off his shoe and throwing it at an opponent. I really hope no one sells it.

Shadow
06-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I can't get over this whole idea of Konnan taking off his shoe and throwing it at an opponent. I really hope no one sells it.

People say the same thing about the Pouuuuuuuuuuuuuuunce! period.