PDA

View Full Version : Former Diva Search skank Rochelle Loewen speaks out on us homos and other WWE Skanks.

KingofOldSchool
06-23-2005, 12:02 PM
ROCHELLE LOEWEN: PART TWO

FEATURING: Rochelle Loewen, Rochelle-Loewen.com
HOSTS: Chris Cash & Big Mike, VoiceofWrestling.com
DATE OF: 06-13-2005
SUBJECT: In part one of this very in-depth interview with former WWE diva, Rochelle Loewen, the story behind the Randy Orton incident was discussed in-depth. If you haven’t read or heard that part of the interview, you can visit VoiceofWrestling.com for the archive. In the second half of Rochelle’s interview with Chris Cash and Big Mike, hear her shoot on Amy Weber, other women in the WWE, wrestling fans, the SD diva search, and much more!

To Hear the Interview: Click Here!
To Discuss the Interview:Click Here!

Chris Cash asked Rochelle why she wasn’t with the company anymore after her move to Smackdown! seemed to make her experience a little more enjoyable. “I’m not there anymore because I don’t think it’s a good fit for me,” she explained, “there was a diva search with Smackdown! at No Way Out [and] I just thought it was absolutely rediculous. Joy Giovanni…she’s a mother of two babies and she’s a married woman. She gets up on stage and sits up on Torrie Wilson and starts reverse cowgirl as if she’s having sex, takes off her shirt wearing a bra, pretending to screw another woman up on stage and she wins the diva search. That is not the way I think a lady should act”.

Loewen continues her shoot on the women in the WWE, the way they’re presented, and the reason she’s not there anymore, “It’s just absolutely repulsive to me. This type of action these women [are] doing is not my forte. I just decided this is not an appropriate fit for what I want to do and I decided to leave”. When asked if she had ever been confronted about doing similar things on television, she said she wasn’t. “Those girls acted like that on their own free will,” she said, “during the No Way Out diva search, all of them stripped down to their bras and did these sick little dances and I decided to tell jokes. They [the audience] were expecting me to act like a whore and I wasn’t about to act like a whore. I’m a lady and I don’t want to degrade myself to that level. That’s not all I have to offer…my tits and ass”.

Rochelle continues by saying the perception that company has of women in general is ultimately the reason she decided to leave. “Had I not been doing the diva search, I would have quite a long time ago. I mean the theme song being ‘Walk Idiot Walk’…what kind of f***ing woman would walk out to the theme song ‘Walk Idiot Walk’. That’s just beyond me”. She says she agrees with a lot of the wrestlers that wrestling is not a very good place for women. “The flipside of that is this…if men only want to see men up on stage wrestling, that makes me wonder too. That really makes me wonder. For all you wrestlers and all you fans that just want to see men up on stage…that’s a little weird guys”.

Editor’s Note: Yes, she just called all of you homo’s.

Amy Weber Shoot Starts Now:

Rochelle mentioned the tension that seemed to be backstage behind the women and how it seemed as if all the women (and even if the men occassionally) were always competing. “The worst of the worst was Amy Weber,” and she’s off to the races shooting on Amy, “thank GOD she was fired. She is just exorcist. She was sort of the female version of Randy Orton. She’s the anti-Christ…absolutely evil”.

After such strong statements, Cash asked Rochelle to give reasons to support why she feels this way toward Amy Weber. “I can give you a plethora of incidences where she was absolutely beyond normal,” she continues with an example, “this is the best…this is why the WWE and her didn’t work out and I have to tell this story because it’s hysterical”. She brought up how the WWE was going on a tour to Japan. Rochelle, however, didn’t go on the trip and was told about this story by “all the wrestlers” when they returned. Loewen made fun of how Amy was bragging prior to the trip about being famous in Japan. “I remember her even telling that to Stephanie McMahon”.

She continues with the story, “All the wrestlers were out one night having fun in Japan and on the streets was this man giving away advertisements for a strip club. On the advertisements for the strip club was a picture of Amy Weber and it was a really, really slutty, whory picture of Amy Weber. So, all the guys on the bus started laughing and passing around this flyer saying ‘Come to the strip club where you’ll have lots of fun’ and Amy Weber upon seeing this little pamphlet or whatever is outraged,” Loewen mocks how Amy supposedly said the pictures were stolen and then continues with the story, “well, the guys were curious so they went to the actual strip club to go find out whether that picture was stolen or whether or not she worked there. And the latter was true…she worked there and she worked there as a girl who did everything. It was a whore-house and she had worked there for a while. Oh, she was very popular! That’s what they [the wrestlers] said, that for a certain price, she would do everything”. At one point after this incident, Rochelle claims that the men were teasing Amy, resulting in her saying that she was going to sue the WWE for harrassment.

Rochelle ends by comparing the difference in what Weber did to what she does in Playboy. “There’s a huge, huge, huge difference,” she says, “Playboy is the pennacle of feminine beauty. I have never shown my coochie in Playboy. I would never, ever, ever sell my body to a man for money [referring to Weber]. It’s a huge difference. One’s at the bottom of the barrel and one’s the absolute hierachy of feminine beauty. However, to have a man pay you cold, hard cash to use your body for whatever he wants is a little bit of a different story”.

Rochelle Loewen didn’t hold Amy Weber in the highest regard, to say the least, during this interview. You can listen to this interview by clicking the links below. When you’re done, please head over to the Voice of Wrestling forums and discuss this interview with other wrestling fans. Amy Weber emailed a response to Rochelle’s interview with VOW that will also be released with this recap, plus she’ll be doing a follow-up interview this Monday from 7-9 EST on the Voice of Wrestling radio show. You can submit your questions by visiting the Voice of Wrestling forums.

Quick Announcement: The Outlaw, a.k.a. Billy Gunn, and Mike Awesome have both agreed to answer questions on the Voice of Wrestling forums all next week! They have both signed up under their individual names and starting this Monday following the Voice of Wrestling show, they’ll be checking in daily for an entire week (possibly longer) to answer every question you can possibly throw at them during that time. So head over to the VOW forums now by clicking the link below and submit your questions for The Outlaw, Billy Gunn, and Mike Awesome.

To Hear the Interview: Click Here!
To Discuss the Interview:Click Here!

Kane Knight
06-23-2005, 12:21 PM
If they only want to see men, then why do the fans react to fake sexual acts? She's bitching that everyone eats up the gowgirl HLA, then bitches that the guys are only interested in guys?

:wtf:

Yeah, the diva search was started up under the premise that we'd critique their SHOES. :|

Innovator
06-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Ahahahaha, Weber's a whore

Kane Knight
06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Then again, she was only there for T&A...It's wrong to expect her to make sense. ;)

SuperSlim
06-23-2005, 12:30 PM
hmmm. quite the interview

The Answer
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow, what a stuck up broad it's all in good fun. The Weber story was funny though. Who ever thinks Orton nailed her and then dumped and that is why she is so pissed put your hand up :wave:

tucsonspeed6
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
So....she's a model...who did a photo shoot with Playboy....and she isn't only about tits and ass?

Seriously, she thinks that Playboy is about art? As for the homos line: if she thinks wrestling fans are all homosexuals, what was her problem with the other divas having mock sex in the ring?

Either Rochelle is the biggest bitch on earth, or the stupidest slut.

Boondock Saint
06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
LOL

tucsonspeed6
06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Who ever thinks Orton nailed her and then dumped and that is why she is so pissed put your hand up :wave:

No no no. You read it all wrong!

She could NEVER do that. It's not ladylike to have sex with a man. Not like Amy Webber. She had sex with all kinds of men. Stinky little Japanese men too. Rochelle has never even touched a man and has never been seen naked, and has only had sex with 43 men in her life, and all of them were homosexual. THey had to be because they said they wanted to videotape themselves having sex with her. What type of man would want to watch himself having sex? Yes. A gay man.

Amy and Randy are just jealous because they haven't become immortal in the form of art like Rochelle has. Rochelle is the most beautiful woman alive and gay men everywhere wish they could see her naked, but she was never naked before. She would never get naked because she doesn't want to be a tramp like Randy. Amy just wants to have sex with her, but he's a homosexual because he fights with the refs in the ring and even though Amy never pooped in Rochelle's bag, he wanted to because Randy ran out of tanning lotion and baby oil so he could strip in the ring in front of the homosexuals.They're just stupid! Stupid sluts who have sex with people. To get into Playboy you have to sign a waver that you won't be a whore and have sex with people, and only Rochelle has ever appeared in Playboy because she is the only person alive who is pretty enough and not a whore or a homosexual. Rochelle should have won the Diva Search. She didn't because the gay men would rather watch a woman show off her tits and ass, but Rochelle can't because she doesn't have any and is actually an ammorphous thing of beauty without sexual organs that can't get naked but gets naked only when gay men want to have sex with her, which is never because they want to have sex with each other and she has only had sex with 298 gay men who said that Amy is ugly and Rochelle is pretty, but Rochelle already knew that and now you do too.

Does that clear anything up?

OH MY GOD, MY BRAINS ARE LEAKING OUT OF MY EARS!!!!!!!

The Mackem
06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
If they only want to see men, then why do the fans react to fake sexual acts? She's bitching that everyone eats up the gowgirl HLA, then bitches that the guys are only interested in guys?

:wtf:

Hmmm maybe we are stupid homosexuals. Although to be fair , I've only homo'd it up in Playboy which doesn't count compared to your money over the counter homoing.

I really don't know or care who this woman is or who Amy Webber is.

.44 Magdalene
06-23-2005, 02:04 PM
For the love of God, caption moment! Somebody get a picture of her pointing!

Chavo Classic
06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Rochelle ends by comparing the difference in what Weber did to what she does in Playboy. “There’s a huge, huge, huge difference,” she says... One’s at the bottom of the barrel and one’s the absolute hierachy of feminine beauty. However, to have a man pay you cold, hard cash to use your body for whatever he wants is a little bit of a different story”.

Riiiight, because Playboy centrefolds are up in the Louvre and are not being used for masturbation by 13 year old boys. IT'S STILL SEXUALLY ORIENTATED YOU SILLY BITCH!

RGWhat316
06-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Well, it seems this chick has just lost her mind or really stuck up. If she really hated WWE that much, she shouldn't have stayed, or at least turned down a contract to be brought back.

We all know that half of these wrestlers and divas are parents, and they all do things they don't want their kids to see.

But she does have one point. I did wonder what Christy thinks of using "Walk Idiot Walk" as her theme song.

Really though, I didn't see too much of her on air time, and she was only around a few months, so I doubt most people will really care about what she has to say.

Corkscrewed
06-23-2005, 03:57 PM
LMAO... she'd do well with Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior. They could form a TOTALLY OUT OF OUR MINDS stable.

PureHatred
06-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Here's the thing: the WWE always has and always will use women primarily as nothing more than T&A. Thats it. If she wanted to be respected for her mind or whatever then she never should've signed a contract with the WWE. Period. Either her or her agent should've looked into it and realized what she was getting into.

This is like when those models or Playmates or whatever go to the Howard Stern show and get pissed because he wants them to flash their tits. THEN WHY DID YOU GO???

LK
06-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Amy Weber responded via email to Rochelle Loewen's comments:

"...as far as Roechelle Loewen is concerned... I could care less about what she has to say. They wanted to fire her ages ago because she was nothing but trouble and drama but they felt like she may sue them for the Randy Orton event on RAW. They only kept her on to appease her.. she served no purpose. After how many months now, if she is still upset that she got no "air time" and upset by the fact that I had no respect for her.. let her simmer and be an idiot.. I don't care. She has no future in Hollywood or anywhere else. She got a part of a milkshake spilled on her when it was thrown in my face by Joy as a part of a pre-tape even though she was told to step back. She was so concerned with getting her face on camera that she got too close to me and she ended up with crap all over her. I thought it was hilarious. If you are warned and don't listen, then pay the price. This is a girl who is a waste of time. She is using all of the wrestling outlets to promote herself. Anyone who knows me.. truly knows me, understands who I am and that I go to great lengths to help people in my life. People can believe what they want and if they want to believe a character like Rochelle then so be it. You cannot please the world and at some point you just grow up and realize that if you are a good person and treat people kindly who treat you the same, then that is all you can do. I mean Chris, really, I'm sure there are other writers who are jealous of you and would do and say anything to drag you down.... it happens in all walks of life.. you just learn to let it roll off you. People say I couldn't hack the WWE. Well, let me ask you and all of your readers if you decide to publish this what they would do if their safety was threatened or if they returned to their desk to find that someone had defacated on it. Would you stay? Would they? I'm not saying what happened to me, most already know, but these things happen and it is not okay. Why would you stay in an envirnment that you won't be treated with respect in until you "earn your stripes?" I didn't join the army. I only stayed as long as I did becasue I truly loved the fans. It was amazing to see such die hard fans supporting wrestling.. it was like nothing I had ever experienced. I got along with everyone and minded my own business. I wish Vince and Steph and Johnny and all of those guys the best.. I really do."

From wrestleview.com

Corkscrewed
06-23-2005, 05:19 PM
AMY > Rochelle

Shadow
06-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Wow, what a stuck up broad it's all in good fun. The Weber story was funny though. Who ever thinks Orton nailed her and then dumped and that is why she is so pissed put your hand up :wave:

I'm with you on the reason she's so pissed. Damn...I just skimmed that interveiw and my brains are applying for a new head to live in. AND I'M STONED!

DaveWadding
06-23-2005, 06:10 PM
AND I'M STONED!

and that makes this any different from the usual...how? :p

M. Banana
06-23-2005, 06:35 PM
rochelle can suck my nads

Shadow
06-23-2005, 06:57 PM
and that makes this any different from the usual...how? :p

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marcyo
06-23-2005, 07:02 PM
:rofl:

Innovator
06-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Seriously though, who the fuck was Rochelle?

Batsu
06-23-2005, 07:15 PM
I have never shown my coochie in Playboy.

*Butt-Head-esque laughter*

Uh-huhuhuhuhuh....uhhhh....then what's the use, asswipe?

Seriously, WWE should hire her, pair her with Matt Hardy. It's a win-win.

YOUR Hero
06-23-2005, 10:06 PM
little fishes.

Shadow
06-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Again...this bitch is just bitter that the WWE wouldn't pay her anything for her supposed damages. And she's bitter that Randy nailed her and dumped her when she wanted a meaningful relationship. Dumbass bitch.

Though she is right about Amy Weber being an utter and total bitch about shit. Though Amy's right about Loewen being an even bigger bitch. Damn...why didn't either one of them rip into Carmella or Christy?

Savio
06-23-2005, 10:55 PM
The thing is though Rochelle, no one really cares about you.

Executioner
06-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Rochelle Loewen is a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
She's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch,
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch
And on Wednesday through Saturday she's a bitch
Then on Sunday just to be different she a super King Kameamea Biotch.

Have you ever met my friend Rochelle Loewen
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
She's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair,
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,

bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,
she's a stupid bitch!!!!!!!!
Rochelle Loewen's a bitch
yes she's just a dirty bitch.

Rochelle Loewen is a BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thank you Eric Cartman

Chavo Classic
06-24-2005, 06:37 AM
But she does have one point. I did wonder what Christy thinks of using "Walk Idiot Walk" as her theme song.

Hell, if they paid me £250,000 I'd walk out to idiot walk wearing nothing but a thong too.

Hired Hitman
06-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Oooooooh, why didn't I go to that whore-house in Japan :'(

Dave Youell
06-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Wait what about boxing! That has men only in it! Shit i'm gay.

Better go and tell my folks

Londoner
06-24-2005, 09:11 AM
If she didn't want to act like that, why did she sign for the wwe in the first place?Is she telling us she had no knowledge of how the wwe uses women?What a load of bollocks. They pay her tons of money so they should be able to have the final say on that kinda thing.

She sounds like a spoilt bitch, i have never even seen her and i doubt many others have seen her on wwe tv either so it's funny how she's acting all important all of a sudden, trying to make a name for herself perhaps?

TerranRich
06-24-2005, 11:35 AM
That’s not all I have to offer…my tits and ass

No, that's about it, Rochelle.

Karlsberg
06-24-2005, 02:29 PM
rochelle can suck my nads

But of course she would never do that because she is a respectable women who doesn't have time for the likes of us homo's because she is a living breathing art form.

Chavo Classic
06-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Oooooooh, why didn't I go to that whore-house in Japan :'(

I was thinking the same thing :D

.44 Magdalene
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
I was thinking the same thing :D

I went. It wasn't as good as advertised... :shifty:

Bitch wouldn't shut her mouth.

Or make me pie afterward.

That's American custom, dammit. They need to respect that.

tucsonspeed6
06-24-2005, 05:54 PM
This just in...

Source: Internal memo retrieved from a trashcan at WWE headquarters.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce that our off-air feuds have been gaining popularity in the past few months. Not only have we recieved boisterous reactions to Matt Hardy's theme music on Raw this past monday, but the majority of those fans still believe it to be a shoot. Due to the grand success of our first off-air feud, we have added a second feud to the list involving two former divas. Rochelle Loewen has taken the part of the heel, while Amy Weber will be acting as the face. Please make note that Creative has plans for Rochelle to rejoin our staff in the near future to "shoot" on the other divas and Amy. Following several Diva Search appearances, she will join up with Chris Masters. Amy will make her return several weeks later to feud with Rochelle and the two will be booked in a No DQ pillowfight in a HIAC at Summerslam. All staff are asked to welcome the divas back.

A note from administration asks all on air staff to take notice of the terms: "shoot" and shoot in all memos to come. Creative would like on-air performers to not confuse the two terms in the future. When asked to "shoot", please treat the term as though it were replaced with the word "kayfabe". When the term shoot is used, please use the term in a constricted sense, as company policy has since moved toward a more storyline centered goal.

Administration would like to announce the release of the following performers to make room on the rosters for additional divas. Shane Helms, Shelton Benjamin, and Glenn Jacobs have all been released. The aformentioned performers were asked to renew the no-compete clauses on their contracts before their release in order to recieve a pension of free WWE 24/7, and an closed conference with administration on their inclusion into the WWE Hall of Fame at Wrestlemania 34. PR has already been notified to tell press that administration wishes the former WWE superstars the best of luck in their careers. Creative has no plans to use the aforementioned staff in any "off-air" feuds at this present time.

--Admin.

darkpower
06-24-2005, 11:45 PM
I am really surprised that Rochelle (who the fuck is she, anyway?) didn't go on a Michael Savage rant and say that we all should only get AIDS and die and we need to come out of the bathhouses.

Maybe she and Michael Weiner Savage should roomie up sometime. They would make a very cute couple.