PDA

View Full Version : Discussion of Smackdown! Pick *SPOILER!*

PullMyFinger
06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Personally, I think someone else besides Hassan should've been picked to go to SD!...maybe Shelton or something. Why? Because to be honest, I think Hassan's character goes well with the whole "live" factor. I mean, it's so great when someone unexpectedly get's Hassan'd...and he comes out.

However, he will definitely be of a great aid to SD!

#BROKEN Hasney
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
However, the best Smackdown spoiler ever was this: Paul London and Chavo Guerrero went to a no contest after Juventud, Psicosis, and Super Crazy came out on a lawn mower.

SammyG
06-23-2005, 01:43 PM
This draft has been awesome so far. Hassan is awesome for smackdown, im glad.

Face Heely
06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
I'll be happy if Hassan wins the US title, and continues his "You know I'm right" shtick by going on about how he's a perfect representative to hold this title, an example of how a true American should think and act, etc. I'd love to see the WWE turn him into something of a satire on Duggan, Hogan, et al - the flag-wavers who really didn't have much else to their character. (Okay, Hogan did, but I digress.) Who wouldn't die laughing seeing a WWE crowd trying to figure out how to react to Hassan beginning a U-S-A chant?

I think this is the first week where the trades actually balanced out - hot new midcarders who will probably both be holding the secondary titles on their new shows. (C'mon, like OJ's gonna hold the US title much longer?)

Innovator
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll be happy if Hassan wins the US title, and continues his "You know I'm right" shtick by going on about how he's a perfect representative to hold this title, an example of how a true American should think and act, etc. I'd love to see the WWE turn him into something of a satire on Duggan, Hogan, et al - the flag-wavers who really didn't have much else to their character. (Okay, Hogan did, but I digress.) Who wouldn't die laughing seeing a WWE crowd trying to figure out how to react to Hassan beginning a U-S-A chant?

I think this is the first week where the trades actually balanced out - hot new midcarders who will probably both be holding the secondary titles on their new shows. (C'mon, like OJ's gonna hold the US title much longer?)I think it'll be awesome having Hassan winning the US Title. Go as far as to have Daivari carry the US flag around, or have the robe Hassan wears be red, white, and blue.

Corkscrewed
06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Figured he'd go to SD! or why else would he lose?

Now the next thing he's gotta do is beat OJ for the US title. I don't care if both are heel... imagine what Hassan could do with that belt! :D

And apparently, somehow Daivari got drafted along with Hassan. That's good tho... he can go into the CW division maybe in the future.

Mr. Nerfect
06-23-2005, 06:03 PM
YES! I am so glad Hassan in on SD! now, and that Khosrow Daivari went with him. Paul London vs. Khosrow Daivari should be a match they run soon, just to get Paul London over as a solid face and Champion, and maybe even eventually have him drop the belt to Daivari.

Muhammad Hassan should come out next week answering an open challenge by Orlando Jordan, talking about how he's want it meas to be an American, etc. (as someone said), and have him go on to beat Orlando Jordan with The Finishing Touch (give him a new finisher on SD!, this is the perfect chance to tweak his character).

Hell, if the WWE does this right, they can actually turn Muhammad Hassan face. It would be interesting just to hear JR talk about it at dual-brand PPVs.

I've run an angle out in my head, where Rob Conway turns up on SD!, after either getting drafted, or forfeiting a Loser Leaves Town Match to Sylvain Grenier. Conway shows up completely void of his La Resistance gear, appearing to be a new man. He is greeted, however, by JBL, who says Conway is a traitor to America, and he doesn't deserve a contract. It gets to the point of verbal abuse where Orlando Jordan has to pull back JBL. Conway is shocked, but walks on past JBL. JBL clocks him from behind, though, and proceeds to beat on Conway. Rob demands a match from Teddy Long against JBL. Conway says he'll show JBL that a true American doesn't attack from behind. Teddy Long then books the match for The Great American Bash, seeing as the PPV name seems to fit the bill of the match. Conway goes over JBL at TGAB with a school boy, getting a solid win over the longest reigning WWE Champion in the last 10 years.

I think you could substitute Muhammad Hassan in there for Rob Conway.

Nervous Ferret
06-23-2005, 06:07 PM
he's gunna start an undefeated streak on SMACKdown! SMACK your t.v Thursday nights at 8pm on UPN ;)

Innovator
06-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I like his WMDDT as a finisher

darkpower
06-24-2005, 01:46 AM
ALRIGHT!! Good move for the WWE...maybe they DO have something planned.

Hassan is a great fit for SD. And Davari, as well? Man...this is something that will hopefully start an upward trend of what I think the WWE SHOULD do with SD now that it's on Friday night: Make it into a "Friday Night Main Event" type show (didn't Saturday Night Main Event do well even on that "wasteland" night?).

Londoner
06-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Oh shit, i'm just picturing Hassan with the us title, what a gimmick to have on that show with that title.lol

I should stop reading spoiler threads until ive seen the show, but i can't help myself...

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-24-2005, 11:10 AM
It's cool that he actually beat the Big Show.