PDA

View Full Version : Of Course! It All Makes Sense Now! (Possibly)

Just John
06-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Vengance: I'm thinking the triple threat here Firtsly Kingofoldschool is gonna trample me for saying this but..

1.Carlito has gone to Raw
2.Chris Jericho is on RAW
3.They both have interview shows
4.they cant have 2 interveiw shows on the same brand
5.*Hopefully* Jericho will win the title
6.Jericho needs a push

Also on a different note I thought something: If this Matt hardy thing is a work and Matts music came on then mabye he is trying to scare Edge and Lita and we may see the Angelic Diablo gimmick develop...

Just a few thoughts, all of which my opinion

Nervous Ferret
06-24-2005, 11:39 AM
No. Jericho may go to SMACKdown!, but NOT with the WWE title. sDOGJSDOGJsighs

Just John
06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
well the WWE title needs to get back to smackdown before the next Smackdown PPV

Londoner
06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I was thinking exactly the same thing about carlito/jericho. I reckon Christian may win he title at vengeance and go to smackdown, but jericho could go to smackdown aswell but without the title.So basically, that makes sd look strong if they have two wrestlers who just main evented at a raw ppv, even though it will be second to HHH/batista, its still a main event.

The Fugitive
06-24-2005, 11:43 AM
A fued over whose got the superior interview show?

Well, I've heard of and seen worse angles.

Shaggy
06-24-2005, 11:43 AM
there is supposed to be a small announcement tonight about the title thing on Smackdown.......not to spoil it or anything just decided to say that....atleast I think there is something about it...

But yea...i figured maybe one would go over because of them both having those shows or perhaps a feud in between them....which would suck because it means Jericho would be back down to midcard status once again when he was in the hunt for the heavyweight title.

The Mackem
06-24-2005, 11:44 AM
well the WWE title needs to get back to smackdown before the next Smackdown PPV
Maybe the world titles will switch shows, I don't think there is a a law against that.

MVP
06-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Cena is NOT losing the WWE title.

Mr. JL
06-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Batista is going to Smack Down! with the WHT

Corkscrewed
06-24-2005, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't mind Jericho coming to SD! If he takes the title... even better, but that's not a necessary component.

Dark-Slicer Diago
06-24-2005, 12:43 PM
it looks like both titles stay on raw with smackdown getting a new one next week